ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本最美的环岛游路线 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本最美的环岛游路线

Japan's Most Beautiful Cycling Route | Shimanami Kaido Travel Guide

几周前 我决定打包行李
A few weeks ago, I decided to pack my bags.
买了火车票
I bought a train ticket,
自发旅行去广岛 去做我最近一直想做的事情
and take a spontaneous trip down to Hiroshima to do something I have wanted to do for a while now:
骑自行车环游岛波海道
cycling the Shimanami Kaido.
70千米骑程 经过6个岛屿
A 70 kilometer cycling route that passes through six islands,
穿过6座连接本州岛和四国的大桥
passing six bridges that connects the main island Honshu to Shikoku.
四国 为你而来
Shikoku!! I’m coming for youuuu!!
四国
Shikoku!!
和我一起经历两天的旅行吧
So come along with me on this two-day journey.
我们看看我能否不需要导游尽力靠自己完成旅行
And let’s see if I managed to get myself a counselor at the side.
岛波海道
Shimanami Kaido.
岛波海道自行车路线把广岛和爱媛县连在了一起
The Shimanami Kaido bike route connects Hiroshima and Ehime Prefecture together.
你可从任意一边开启旅途
You can start your journey from either side.
不过 我决定从广岛出发
However, I decided to start off in Hiroshima.
一旦从最近的车站下车 到自行车租赁点需要走一段路
Once you get off at the closest station, it’s a short walk to the bike rental place.
在这里有三个自行车租赁服务点
There are three bike rental services here.
不过我推荐这个
However, I recommend this one.
因为它最便宜而且有各种各样合适的自行车可供选择
As it was the cheapest, and had a variety of qualitied bikes you could choose from.
解释自行车规则
Explaining bike rules.
好的 了解了
Okay, I got it.
我的包好重啊
My bags are heavy!
我选了车篮最大的自行车 可能不是最好的选择
I picked the bike of the biggest basket, which is probably not the best idea.
你应该选辆越野自行车或者啥的
You should get like a cross bike or whatever.
不过你懂的 我把四天所有的东西都装在这个包里面
But I’ve got, you know, four days all that stuff, and this one backpack,
我觉得我干得还不错 比如打包
so I think I did pretty well for, like, baggage wires.
刚刚结束拍摄 行李都掉地上了
So just as I finish videoing, all myself falls up.
要去第一个岛
To get to the first island,
你要从临近自行车租赁店的渡口坐五分钟的渡轮
you have to take a short five-minute ferry ride from the ferry terminal next to the bike rental shop.
放大 放大 看那里
Zoom, zoom, look at that.
第一个岛 向岛
1st island, Mukaishima.
12:20 好勒 迟了总比没来好
12:20. Well, it’s OK, it’s better late than never.
现在我们要开始旅程 我太兴奋了
But we’re gonna start out journey. I’m very excited.
我们得沿着这条蓝线
We’re gonna hold this blue line.
你来了之后就会发现很简单
It’s very simple when you get here.
直接沿着蓝线就好
You just follow a straight blue line.
开始吧
So, let’s go.
好吧 我觉得这是个好主意
Alright, I think it’s a good decision.
把包放在后面 系好
We put my bag at the back, tying it up.
沿着蓝线出发吧
Follow the blue line and just go.
别担心我 我跟在你后面
Don’t worry about me. I’m following behind you.
看那个超市 很破旧啊
Well, look at that supermarket. That’s super run-down.
这里很有地方特色 有学校和超市
That’s a very local area with schools and supermarkets.
它是居民区
It’s a residential area.
听 多安静啊
Just listen how quiet it is.
你能听到鸟叫吗?
Can you hear the birds?
就在你准备停止拍摄时 我们看到了最棒的风景
So just as you stopped filming, we get to look the best part.

Whoa!
我想住在海边
I want to live near the sea.
你知道 从这里开始只会变得越来越美
But you know, it’s just only gonna get more and more beautiful from here on.
这只是个开始
This is just a start.
我是说我们得骑自行车环游 过了多久了
I mean, we just had a cycling, and it’s been how long?
我们还没到桥那里
We’re not even on the bridge.
因为某人弄错方向了
Cause someone turned the wrong direction.
某人 某人是谁?
Well, someone, who’s that someone?
太美了
So beautiful.
现在我们要爬那块石头
Now we’re gonna climb that rock.
我喜欢这样的沙带
I love how this just like a strip of sand here.

Whoo-hoo!
如果我从这个石头上掉下来 那我就没法继续旅程了
And then it’s like I fall from the rock, and I can’t do the rest of the trip.
这就是你要做的
And that’s how you do it.
也就是这天我朋友意识到我超级上镜
And this is the day my friend realize that I am just super great on camera.
我可没开玩笑
Like, I, I’m not joking, this is…
我发誓它比看上去要难
Harder than it looks… I swear!
没事 我在东京买了保险
It’s OK, I’ve got insurance in Tokyo.
我觉得我还好
OK, I think I’m fine.
我看到好多人沿着这条路骑行 不论老少
I’ve seen a lot of people riding along this track from kids to elderlies.
任何人都可以做到 就算你是新手
So, anyone can do it, even if you’re a beginner.
太美了 你不能沿着海那边骑行
And it’s beautiful, you can’t be riding by the sea.
看因岛大桥
You know, see my bridge.
我们就要穿过大桥去看第二座岛
So we’re gonna go across that bridge, see the second island.
有人说 走的越远 看到的风景就越美 尤其是终点
They say that, the more you go along the track, the more beautiful it gets, especially at the end.
我超期待的
So, I’m really looking forward to that.
我们要到第一座桥的终点了
We’ve reached the end of the first island.
骑自行车花了一个小时 当然沿途看了看景点 拍了些照片
It took us around an hour to cycle, and kind of see the scenic spots along the way, and take photos, of course.
现在我们要穿过桥 去第二座岛了
But now, we’re gonna cross the bridge, and go to the second island.
第一座岛完成
So, first island done.
你能看到那边的小岛吗
Well, you can see the little island over there.
第二座岛 因岛
2nd island, Innoshima.
下坡好棒
Feel so good going downhill.
我觉得他们并不真的明白signal的意义
I don’t think they really understood what the meaning of signal meant.
当他们做这些栏杆的时候
When they made this, however,
你就不能把漂亮的桥 海和小岛拍到背景里了
you can’t take a very beautiful photo of bridges and the sea, and the little island in the background.
我们最好继续前进 因为还有六个岛呢
We’ve better get a move on, because we still got six more islands to go.
我朋友说我看起来像流浪者 因为他们把我的包用绳子绑在了后面
My friend was saying how I look like a hobo, because they’ve got my bag tied around in the back, it was like a rope.
在前面我放了水
And in the front I’ve got water.
Angela的mama-chari自行车冒险之旅“流浪生活”
Angela’s mama-chari adventures “hobolife”.
第二座岛的物产更丰富 植被茂盛
So the second island has more like produce and vegetation.
休息一下
Mini-break.
如果你加热一下 它吃起来也很不错
If you heat this up, it also tastes really good.
这些看起来好好吃呀
These things look so good.
炸鸡汉堡
Fried chicken burger.
不要袋子 谢谢
No bag, thanks.
看这个鸡肉
Look at that chicken.
—不错 不错—好吃
-Yeah, it was really good.-Hmm, really good.
好开心
I’m so happy.
穿过小岛之前 你必须上个坡到桥那去
Before you cross the islands, you have to go a bit uphill to the bridge.
好累 我得推会儿自行车
I’m tired pushing my bike a little bit.

Whoa!
骑在桥上真好
It’s so nice to ride on top of the bridge,
你能感觉到风穿过发梢
because you feel the wind in your hairrr!
向上看
Look up!
第三座桥 生口岛
3rd island, Ikuchijima.
天要黑了
Uh-oh…getting dark…
我已经在这条街上停下来了
So, I’ve stopped along the streets.
我们之前计划一天之内去完全部的岛
We were planning to do this in one day, all the islands.
不过 我觉得分成两天好很多
However, I think it’s much better, and we split it into two days.
这样你就有时间沿途吃吃喝喝 不用着急了
So you have more time to stuff along the way and not rush.
所有的路都经过岛
All the way across the islands,
我猜我们得在那里找到住处 因为这里秋天很冷
I guess across that we find accommodation, because it can be pretty chilly in autumn.
快快快 加速
Go go go, pick up the pace.
我觉得我们已经到市中心了
I think we’ve reached the town center.
我们看到了罗森 看到了超市 还看到了
We’ve got Lawson, we’ve got a supermarket, we’ve got…
Urban 想知道那是啥 不过算了
Urban. I wonder what that is, but it’s OK.
至少我们今天能买到食物和所有需要的东西了
At least we know we’re gonna get food at lawson , 7-11today.
我要去全家了
So I just went into family Matt.
我问了他这块地区的问题 他给了我一张地图
And I asked him about this area. And they gave me a map.
我觉得我们不会有事 因为这里有很多旅馆
And I think we’re gonna be fine, because there’s a lot of hotels.
开始寻找旅馆
And the search for accomodation begins…
在晚上是完全不一样的氛围
It’s like a totally different atmosphere at night.
所有的店都关门了
And all the shops are closed.
如果你没地方休息 我们可以呆在餐厅 24小时营业的餐厅
If you don’t have a place to stay, we can stay in a restaurant, like a 24-hour restaurant.
啥?
Oh, what?
我觉得这里没有24 小时营业的餐厅
I don’t think they have them here…
这有个椅子给你坐
Well, there’s a seat for you to sit.
我觉得我们最好的选择是去家还开门的店 问问他们
I think what’s our best option is go to a shop that’s actually open, and just ask them.
天啦 进店吧
Oh, my God. Let’s go in to shop.
问他们有没有休息的地 然后从那出发
Ask someone if there is any place to stay, and then just go from there.
你听这些声音
You hear the voices of all these so.
—怕吗?—有点
-Are you scared?-Yeah, kind of scared.
—真的怕?—嗯
-Are you actually scared?-Yeah.
我在这 别怕
I’m here, don’t worry.
打扰了 请问这附近有休息的地方吗?
Excuse me, is there anywhere to stay near here?
我去问问看 你在这等会啊
I’ll ask around. So just wait here for a bit.
谢谢 拜托了
Thank you! We would appreciate that!
今天房间订满了吗?
Are you fully booked today?
有没有房间给这两个年轻人?
You don’t have room for two young people?
两个年轻人
Two young people.
我懂了
Ah… I see.
好吧
Alright.
他们就在我店的外面
They are outside my shop now.
好的 请多关照
Okay, take care.
别担心
Ah, no worries.
再见
See you.
等等 我想想
Hold up… Let me think.
他们那满了
They are full
我想想还有没有其他的地方
Let me think where else there is…
讨论小岛周围的旅馆
#Discussing accomodations around the island.#
我给那家旅馆打个电话吧
Ah! I’ll give that hotel a call!!
等等
Gve me a sec!
谢谢
Thank you very much!
明白了 谢谢你
Okay… I see, thank you.
这个时间点你也不能回广岛了
Ahh…you can’t get back to Hiroshima at this time either.
你们今天房间订满了吗?
You guys are fully booked today, aren’t you?
明白了 谢谢
I see, thank you anyway.
所有地方都满了
Everywhere is full.
未完待续
To be continue…
第二部分我们的下一周
Part 2Out next week

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

6座桥,6个岛,两天之旅。不过安排好行程和旅店哦,不然像博主一样露宿街头就麻烦了

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

Scarlett

审核员

审核员D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWDzi14fRmI

相关推荐