未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本美食步行街

Japanese Sweets, Bread & Snacks In Azabu Juban ft. Life Where I'm From | 麻布十番の食べ歩き

今天我在麻布十番
So today I’m in Azabu Juban,
这里是东京的中心
and it’s in the center of Tokyo.
这次我要去尝试一些在这里很受欢迎的日本甜点
And today I’m going to try some the popular Japanese sweets sold here.
而且今天还有几个小惊喜
And I’ve also got a few gifts on my video today.
出来吧朋友们
So come in, guys.
-[Shin]星期天!-哟吼 他是Shin
-[Shin] Sunday !-Yo Ho! So this is Shin,
你是?-[Aiko]Aiko
this is?-[Aiko] Aiko.
Aiko
Aiko.
你是?-嗯….爹地
This is?-[Greg] Er…Daddy
爸爸?对 哈哈- [Shin]他叫Greg
Dad? Yeah, haha…-[Shin] Greg.
你们也同样有一个YouTube频道 对吗?-[Shin] 对
And you guys also have a YouTube channel, right?-[Shin] Yeah
– [Greg]那这个频道叫什么呢?
-[Greg] What’s call the channel?
-Sing Game!-不是 那是Shin的频道
-[Shin] Sing Game!-[Greg] Not, Shin’s
– [Greg]那是Shin的频道 而我们的频道是- 是的
-[Greg] That’s Shin’s channel and our channel,- Yeah
我们家庭的频道是Life Where I’m From(LWLF)
-[Greg] our family’s channel is Life Where I’m From.
– [Shin]爹地的频道是Life Where I’m From Ex
-[Shin] And daddy’s channel is Life Where I’m From Ex.
– [Greg]噢 是啊 – 嗯
-[Greg] Oh, that’s right ya.- Yes
他们都有一个很酷的频道 去看看吧
And they have really cool channel, so go checking them out.
不过你们不饿吗? Akio你饿吗?
But are you guys hungry?You hungry, Akio?
– [Aiko]嗯有一点 – 一点点
-[Aiko] Yeah, a little bit.- A little bit, OK.
你们饿吗?- [Greg]Shin 你饿吗?
Yeah you guys are hungry?-[Greg] Shin, you hungry?
你饿吗 Shin? – [Shin]嗯
You hungry, Shin?-[Shin] Yeah
好! 走吧 出发前往甜蜜之邦
Yeah, Ok! Let’s go, let’s go travel the sweets land.
-[Shin]耶!-[Greg]好!
-[Aiko]我喜欢
-[Shin] Yeah!-[Greg] Ok!
-[Aiko] I like see it.
大棒了!
Yeah!
麻布十番是东京的市中心
So Azabu Juban is in the center of Tokyo
临近六本木
next to Roppongi.
这里是繁荣的商业街
It’s a trading neighborhood,
但在日本的当地人却能过着无拘无束的生活 游客也能随意游览
and offered many Japanese liberty’s live or visit this area.
即使这是在东京的市中心
Even though it’s in the center of Tokyo,
我很喜欢这个街道轻松的节奏
I love this slow pace to this neighborhood,
当然也喜欢这里当地的小店
and of course the local shop in this area.
而对于你们中美少女战士的粉丝而言
And for you Sailormoon fans out there,
这里也是一个绝佳的粉丝聚会场所
this was also wonderful main places seriously was sitten.
现在让我们先去第一家店 尝一下日本的甜点吧
So let’s go to the first shop to try some Japanese sweets.
当你想吃日本街摊上的甜点时
When you think of Japanese street food sweets,
鲷鱼烧绝对是首选
Taiyaki is definitely at the top of list.
现在日本街上有好多鲷鱼烧店
There are so many Taiyaki shops in Japan now
但这一家有一点不一样
However this one is a little bit different.
Naniwaya是一家已经开了一百多年的老店了
Naniwaya has been running for all them 100 years now.
我们来看一下它是怎么制作的
Look at, look at the make it
你可以看到它是由什么做成的
You can see you have what making it
– [Aiko]我想要一个…
-[Aiko] I want a…
在这家店里 每个鲷鱼烧都是单独做的 用一种特别的碟子做出来的
And this shop each Taiyaki is made individually using a special plate
这种碟子只有这一家店有
made only for the shop,
而在其他店里 他们都是一次做好多个鲷鱼烧
while like other stores they bake several Taiyakis at once.
这里的鲷鱼烧里的红豆馅
The red bean paste which stuffed in Taiyaki
制作需要8个小时 而且天天更换以保证新鲜
takes 8 hours to make and is made fresh everyday here.
外面包的皮也比其他鲷鱼烧店里的要更加酥脆
The pastry here is also thinner in crispy as in other Taiyaki shops.
这家也是东京著名的三大鲷鱼烧店之一
This is also one of the top three Taiyaki shops in Tokyo.
它在当地相当有名
This is a very popular shop amongst the local
所以顾客络绎不绝
so it maybe wide order first.
很多人逛了几条街后 还是回来选择了这里
They have a look around streets and come back.
看 这里鲷鱼烧是这样的
So this is what the Taiyaki looks like
而这个是我努力地想要展示给大家
and this is me struggling trying to show you guys
看的这里面的样子
what does it look like on the inside.
就像扯开肚皮一样?
Is it like belly?
不 你很棒哦 竟能把他们撕的 这么滑稽 就是有点…
No, looks awesome, could just crack them in a funny way, but…
– 好好好
– Ok, ok.
– [Shin]我要想撕开它- 好
-[Shin] I want to crack it.- Ok
– [Greg]你也要撕开它吗? 好 撕吧
-[Greg] You wanna crack it? Ok, crack it.
– [Shin]撕——!
-[Shin] Cra—ck!
哦 他是这么撕的
Oh, oh, he achieves the job in where
挺脆的
It’s very crispy.
你觉得怎么样 Shin?
How do you like it, Shin?
怎么样 Shin?
How do you like, Shin?
嘿 Shin…
Hello, if the Shin…
– 你感觉如何- [Aiko]挺好吃的
– How do you like it?- [Aiko] Good that.
整个尝起来怎么样?里面的红豆馅呢?不错
Do you like the whole that?Do you like the red bean that? Yeah
我喜欢它脆脆的感觉
I like how’s crispy.
我们都有灰色的帽子 多酷啊
It’s cool we both have the grey hats
现在我们要离开去下一家店了
And now we off to the next shop
这家店专门出售各式各样口感的圆形蛋糕
The next shop sells the roundshape cakes with different feelings inside.
你可以在前面看他们现做
You can watch them make it in front you
并吃到刚出炉的蛋糕
and also eat it firstly made.
在日本 这种美食叫做Imagawayaki
In Japanese, it’s called Imagawayaki.
它们有三种口味
They also serve three flavors here
奶酪味 奶油味还有红豆味的
cheese, custard and red bean
这家店开了多久了?
How long has this shop been running for?
65年了!
65 years!
65年!
65 years!
有什么店长推荐吗
What is your recommendation?
红豆馅
The red bean filling.
奶酪和奶油馅的蛋糕年轻人比较喜欢吃
The cheese and custard cream filling is popular with young people.
但是你更推荐红豆馅的
But your recommendation is the red bean filling right.
对!
That’s right!
你要的哪一种 Shin?
What do you get, Shin?
– [Shin]奶油味的
[Shin] Custard cream.
奶油味? 三个都是吗?
Custard cream? All three?
– [Shin]是的 都是
[Shin] Yeah, all three.
– 三个都是奶油的啊?
All three custard cream?
– [Shin]给你一个油奶味的
[Shin] Here, one custard for to you.
Aiko 好吃吗?
Aiko, how was it?
– [Aiko]美味!
[Aiko] Yummy!
还没吃到馅吧?
Haven’t got inside it?
– [Shin]嗯…好吃!
[Shin] Mm… Yummy!
哦 看你 你的第一次自拍
Oh, look at you. You first selfie.
嘿 Shin 快来合影
Hey, Shin, come selfie
好 要拍喽 哇哦…
Ok, selfie. Wow…
之后我们来到了这家面包房
So next we have this bakery
如果你要来麻布十番的话
and if you coming to Azaba Juban,
你绝不会错过这家店
you probably won’t miss this bakery
因为这家店里真的是飘香万里
because you can smell from miles away.
它有着美味的法式及日式的点心
This bakery has delicious French and Japanese pastries
两者都香甜可口
both savoury and sweet.
我比较喜欢日式面包
I just love Japanese bread
这家店还供应一些独特的小点心
and this bakery offers some pretty unique pastries
如果你从没来过这里务必前来看看
so you have to come here if you ever in the aera
它同样也是邻近皆知
It’s also very popular amongst local as well.
你要吃点啥
So you’re gonna get what?
好 让我们拿个托盘 托盘在哪?
Ok, let’s get it. What can I get a tray? Get a tray.
第一步:拿个托盘和夹具
Step 1: Get tongs and a tray
第二步:选择你要的面包
Step 2: Select your bread
看 好大一个面包!
Look at! How big it!
第三步:去收银台
Step 3: Go to the register
第四步:结账
Step 4: Pay money
Aiko 你带着好多钱
Aiko, you got a lot of money.
让我们听听店员对这家店的介绍吧
Let’s hear a little bit more about the shop from the staff.
全国我们有70-80家店铺
Nationwide we have around 70~80 shops
而麻布十番的这家店是第一家
and this store, Azabujuban is the first shop opened
店内最受欢迎的点心是北海道牛奶面包
The most popular pastry in this shop is the Hokkaido Milk Bread
虽然这种面包我们已经推出了有一段时间了 但我们每一季都会更换口味
We have been making this for a while but we change the flavour each season
一天大约要卖出去200多个
In a day we sell around 200 of them
这周末是节日 所以我们计划要做500多个
The festival is happening this weekend, so we plan to make over 500 of them
接下来我们要去的下一个店是专门出售豆类和坚果的
So the next shop we are going to sells beans and nuts,
让我们进去看看吧
so let’s go inside and take a look.
这家店始建于1865年
This shop was established in 1865
今年它已经151岁了
This year would be the 151st year
店内最受欢迎的东西当属Otoboke了
The most popular item from the shop would be the Otoboke
老少咸宜 大家都喜欢吃
People from all ages, children to the eldery all enjoy eating this item
这家店有着90多种风味不同的
So this shop has over 90 different flavors
豆类与坚果
of nuts and beans
甜咸皆有
and you can find sweet ones or salty ones
你甚至可以找到类似于咖啡味这种独特风味的产品
and you can even find these unique flavors like coffee.
当然他们也出售薄脆饼干
And of course they also sell crackers
嗯 确实很脆 刚出炉的味道 你知道这是怎么做的吗?
Mm… It’s really cracked. It really tastes fresh. Do you know make it from there?
我希望你们能喜欢这次的视频
So I hope you enjoy the video
同时我也希望你们能在下方踊跃评论
and I look forward to all your comments
让我知道你们的想法
and please let me know the down below
你们最想尝尝哪一种食物
Which one of these you guys want to like to try the most?
你在干嘛?
What’re you doing?
小心危险
Oh, gotta dangers.
我说过的吧
I told you.
等会下来的时候慢一点
You got fall slow later.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

麻布十番的美食捕捉计划开始啦,这次还有两位可爱的小朋友哦

听录译者

MR.Jungle

翻译译者

【MR】德德小牧。

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZAIZl5GAxw

相关推荐