未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本人也傻傻分不清的日语?

Japanese mistakes that Japanese people make

–大家好 –大家好
Rachel: Hey guys! Jun: Hey guys!
今天我们要谈日本人会犯的日语错误
Rachel: Today, we’re gonna talk about Japanese mistakes that Japanese people make
君也会犯
including Jun.
但我不会犯这些错误 因为我很完美
But not me because I’m perfect.
开玩笑啦 我日语也不好
Just kidding, my Japanese isn’t even
甚至都不知道这些错误的存在
good enough to tell those things are mistakes.
所以今天我就乖乖待着 闭嘴好了
So today I’m just gonna stay here and shut up.
我们接下来要谈的日语错误是我也犯过的
All the mistakes we’re going to talk about today are the ones that I have made in the past
之所以我今天把这些错误广而周知
so basically today I’m gonna just tell
是想说即使是身为日本人 也会在日语上犯傻
the world how stupid I am as Japanese.
你们别听君的
That’s not true.
君最喜欢纠正别人的语法错误了 因为他就是一个语法纳粹
Jun just really likes correcting people’s grammar because he’s a grammar nazi.
我不是
Jun: I’m not.
好吧 今天的视频由Squarespace赞助
Anyways, today’s video is sponsored by Squarespace
这是一个提供在线网站和域名的最便捷的平台
the easiest way to get online with a website or domain.
日语中表示“蛋”的汉字有两个
So there are two kanji for eggs.
一个是“卵” 另一个是“玉子”
One is this and the other one is this,
你知道它们的区别吗?
do you know the difference?
“玉子”是指煮老的鸡蛋
This one is hard boiled.
对 “卵”是指生鸡蛋
Yeah exactly, and this one is for raw eggs.
而“玉子”仅用于煮熟的鸡蛋
Oh, this kanji is only used for cooked eggs,
用于所有煮熟的鸡蛋 而非仅用于煮老的鸡蛋么
any kind of cooked eggs, but not just hard-boiled.
哦 对 我觉得是这样的
Oh yeah, I think so yeah.
我的确是用“玉子”这个汉字来表示煮鸡蛋
Yeah, I was able to use this kanji for cooked eggs.
但我真的没有仔细思考过“玉子”和“卵”的区别
But I actually didn’t think about the difference between these two
有时候外国学生会问我:
so when I was asked by foreign students like
那么 这两个词之间有什么区别呢?
Hey, what’s the difference between these two words?
这时候我就不能立刻答出来
and I wasn’t able to answer right away,
实在是尴尬
which is a shame
这就是我犯过的第一个日语错误
so this is the first mistake I made
我以前不知道
I didn’t know.
现在你知道这两个词的区别了
That’s one of the biggest reasons,
一个重要的原因就是
you know all these is because you’ve
你被外国人问了好多次这个问题
been asked by foreigners so many times.
–是的 –那些学日语的外国人会问你这个问题
Yeah, who are learning the language –
每次他们问我时
and every time they ask and I wasn’t
我答不上来 就很尴尬
able to answer so I was just ashamed.
是很尴尬 但现在好了
And then you look it- no it’s good.
因为你查了一下资料
Cuz then you look it up,
知道这两个词的区别了 还能将这些知识惠及大众
and then you know yeah, good for everyone.
我就是希望自己早知道一点就好了
I just wish that I should have known.
好了 君 第二个日语错误是什么
All right Jun, what’s number two.
伯父さん 叔父さん 你知道它们的区别吗?
“Oji-san” and”Oji-san”. Do you know the difference?
我知道 因为你之前告诉我了
I do, because you told me this one before.
那这个词呢?
So then what about this one?
呃 这个词……
Ah this one-
好奇怪啊 因为我们录视频的时候
So weird there’s nothing on the screen
这里什么都没有
while we’re recording this,
但我知道你说的是哪个词
but I know which one Jun’s talking about.
“伯父さん”这个词是表示年龄较大的伯父
This is the one for the uncle that is older,
是的
yeah.
所以如果他的年龄长于你的父母
So uncle- if your uncle is older than your mother or father,
你就用“伯父さん”这个汉字
then you use this kanji.
反之 就用“叔父さん”
And the other one is the other one.
意思是相反的
So the ver- the opposite
–也就是说他的年龄小 –比你的父母小
so that’s the uncle that is younger younger than your mother or father.
然后你就用“叔父さん”这个汉字称呼他
Then you have to use this kanji for uncle.
在日本这两个词经常被用反吗?
Are both of these as commonly used as each other in Japan?
是的 比如说我这样的
Yes. It’s just some people like me.
就会不懂它们的区别 这时候听者就会很困惑
Didn’t know difference so sometimes people get confused.
–你是说你会换着用这两个词吗? –是的
So you just kind of use them interchangeably? Yeah.
你觉得大家经常误用这两个词
Do you think it’s not as
是因为区分这个汉字的意义不大
common knowledge anymore because it’s not as important anymore,
还是他们不太注意年龄问题
the age of birth?
我觉得这只是个常识
I think it’s still like a common sense
是日本人的话就该弄明白
that you should know if you Japanese.
尽管有很多汉字发音错误
Though the rest of these are all kanji mispronunciations.
–但许多汉字有多种读法 –对
A lot of kanji have multiple readings, yeah.
这就是为什么
And that’s why if you don’t
如果你不知道正确的读法
know what the correct reading is sometimes
就很容易出错
it’s easy to make a mistake and read it
–读成和原本发音完全不同的发音 –对
one way when it’s supposed to be read a different way. Yeah.
–所以要弄清楚它们的读法 –对
So that’s what all of these are. Right.
如果你有日本朋友
If you have Japanese friends
你可以问一下我说的这些日语误用
then you can ask these questions and test how
考考他们的日语水平
their Japanese- how good their Japanese is,
但事先不要让他们看到这个视频
but don’t let them watch this video first.
有一个日语成语叫做“危機一髮”
There is a full kanji character idioms called “Kiki ipatsu”
“危機”的意思是“危险的”
and the kanji “Kiki” means like a dangerous
然后“一髮”的意思是“一根头发”
and the second half of kanji “ipatsu”, so it’s like one string of hair,
“危機一髮”的意思就是 即使像头发一样微不足道的错误也能毁掉一切
like even slightest thinnest mistake as a string of hair can ruin everything.
所以它的意思是极其危险
So you’re like on the edge,
是的 千钧一发
on the very edge, yeah.
不知道为什么 我总是把“危機一髮”里的“髮”(ippatsu)当成“発”(hatsu)
For some reasons, I always thought the last kanji was not the hair but the kanji “hatsu”.”Kiki ipatsu”
大家都知道这是个游戏的名字:
And as a lot of people know that’s the name of this toy
《黒ひげ危機一発》
“Pop-up Pirate”.
–这是个惊险的游戏 –太尴尬了
That’s a dangerous game. That was so embarrassing.
我觉得这个误用挺好笑的
I think you should just use it that way,
你就这样保持就好了
I think that’s way better.
这样一点都不严肃好不好 原意和那个游戏没啥关系
It’s not serious anymore, it’s just that guy- *puff*
别人也犯过《黒ひげ危機一発》的错误吗?
Did anyone else make that “pop-up pirate” mistake,
你是在网络上看到这个误用的吗?还有别人也用错吗 还是只有你自己用错?
like did you look that up online, is anyone else doing that or is that just you?
或许全世界
Probably I’m the only one
只有我一个犯这种错误吧
in this entire world who makes that kind of mistake.
另一个被误用的汉字的意思是“可能的”
So the next one is a word for possible.
就是这个汉字 你知道怎么读吗?
Which is this. Do you know how to read this one?
–arieru –我原先也是这么读的
“arieru”.That’s what I thought too.
但事实上 它读作“ariuru” 这才是正确的读法
But no, it’s actually “ariuru”. So that’s how you read.
我没听过“ariuru”这个读法啊 因为你一直读的就是“arieru”
You have- see I’ve never heard “ariuru” because you always say “arieru”.
我们口语化的读法可以读“arieru”
We can say “arieru”, too.
但是在“あり得る”这个汉字里它读作“uru”
When you use this kanji, then it should be read “uru”,
不过“得”可以读作“e”
although you can read this kanji as “e”
那么“得る”就可以读作“eru”
as well like “eru” means “gain”
意思就是“获得”
and that’s where- that’s how when you use this kanji.
所以具体读法是“uru”还是“eru”这一点让人很困惑
So that’s why it’s really confusing.
–但“あり得る”的正确读法是“ariuru” –对 ariuru
But technically, it’s “ariuru”. Yes, “ariuru”.
–你听过别人读“ariuru”吗? –听到过
Have you ever heard someone say “ariuru”? Yeah.
这个读法很常见
It’s really common.
只是我们之前没关注过这个区别
It’s just we didn’t think
所以不知道
about it when we didn’t know
不是我们 是你自己
or you use that you didn’t think about it.
对 是我之前没注意到
Yes. I didn’t think about it.
那么 下一个被误用的汉字是
Alright, the next one is actually the name of a
日本的一个县的名字
prefecture in Japan.
–日本有个县叫……–“茨城”(Ibaraki)
So there is a prefecture called: “Ibaraki”.
对 就是这样读
You’re right, but-
我们去过这个县 还拍了很多相关视频
Which we just went to, I have a lot of videos about them.
如果你想看的话 就去我们的另一个频道吧
If you want to watch they’re on our other channel.
是的 “茨城”的读法的确是“Ibaraki”
Yes, it’s supposed to be pronounced “Ibaraki”
但很多人都把它读成“Ibaragi”
but a lot of people pronounce this prefecture “Ibaragi”.
–是吗? –嗯 他们误读成“Ibaragi”
Really? Yeah, “Ibaragi”
–有吗? –有的
Really, yes.
为什么?
Why?
你的问题……我回答不了
Your question- I don’t know exactly why
但确实有很多人将它误读成“Ibaragi”
but I a lot of people read this kanji “Ibaragi”.
美国有个州叫“阿肯色州”
In America, there’s a state called “Arkansas”
我小时候……
and when I was really really…
–阿肯色州? –是的 阿肯色州
Arkansas? Yeah, Arkansas.
我小时候 经常把“阿肯色州”读错
And when I was really really little I used to pronounce it Arkansas
把它读成“堪萨斯州” 其实这两个州完全不沾边
because I have the word Kansas in it and Kansas is another state.
–嗯? –不过 正确的读法是“阿肯色州”
Uh-huh. It’s not it’s “Arkansas”. Yeah.
最后一个误用
The last one.
虽然很尴尬
So embarrassing, but I’m gonna
但是我还是要告诉你们这个汉字 它的意思是“完美”
have to tell you guys so the kanji for perfect.
我知道这个
I know this one.
日语入门会学到
This is like this is first year Japanese again too.
对 如果你知道这个意思是“完美”的汉字
Alright, if you know the kanji for perfect
请写下来 现在就写
please write it down now, like down now,
看看你能不能写对
and see if you’re wrong or correct.
–“完璧” –就是这样写的
“Kanpeki” so this is how you write “Kanpeki”
误用的地方就是“璧”这个字的底部
very right bottom part of this kanji.
很多人将“璧”写成“壁” 而“壁”是“沙子”的意思
It’s a lot of people write “Suji”, which means sand.
“壁”还有“墙”的意思 读作“Heki”或者“Peki”
It’s the kanji for wall, and you can also read this kanji “Heki” or “Peki” too.
–嗯 –但“璧”和“壁”是完全不同的两个字
Hmm. But it’s actually not…
如果你输入“Kanpeki”……
If you type “Kanpeki”-
在你的手机或电脑上
on your phone or your computer shouldn’t
它难道不会自动为你选出正确的汉字吗?
it automatically select the correct kanji for you?
许多人都把“璧”写成“壁”
A lot of people write this kanji instead.
你看到它们的不同了吗?
You see the difference?
–它们的底部不同 –对
The bottom is different. Yeah.
这不就得了
That’s what I’m talking about.
–所以人们用笔写这个词时会写错 –对
So when they’re physically writing it down. Yeah.
–但输入时不会输错 –是的
But you can’t make that mistake when you’re typing. Yeah.
因为电脑会识别出正确的汉字
Because your computer will tell you the correct kanji.
是的 但很多人没有意识到这一点
Yeah, but a lot people didn’t even realize
因为这两个字长得太像了
because it’s so similar
–他们会写错 –对
when you’re writing it. Yeah.
没事的 现在谁还手写啊
That’s okay. No one writes anymore.
除了填表格 大家都是直接输入啊
Yeah, you really write when you have to fill out forms everything else is typing.
不过手写的时候你就尴尬了 好吗?
Jun: That’s when you get embarrassed like me, okay.
我现在都是直接输入
I type so much now that when I actually
不过也会遇到用日语填表格的情况
have to fill out a form in Japanese.
这时候我就要花很长时间读汉字
It really takes me a long time to remember the Kanji
有时候还要去查字典
and sometimes I have to go look it up again
因为我忘了它们是什么意思
because I’ve just forgotten.
比如说你在学校学会了日语书写
Like you learn all of this stuff in
因为你得用手写
school because you have to physically write it down,
但之后就再没写过了
but then you never write again.
好吧 出了校门后 我几乎没写过字
Okay, later in life. I never write anything.
这是一个现代问题
That’s like a modern problems
生存在现代社会里的人都有这个问题
all these people are living in modern society have.
我们都是直接输入 早忘记了在学校里学到的汉字
We just type and we just forget all this kanji when we learn when in school.
很庆幸我在大学里还没毕业前
I’m glad that I learned all of these was in college
就意识到了这一点
before I graduated
在参加工作后 我本不该
I shouldn’t have been able to make this kind
再犯这些书写上的错误
of mistake after I start working for a company.
好啦 犯错误没什么大不了
I think it’s fine, it’s fine to make mistakes.
是的 但你不会想总犯同一个错误
Jun: it’s fine to make a mistake, but you do want to keep making the same mistake.
对 就是这样 你犯了一个错误
Yeah, that’s it so you make a mistake,
然后你学习到正确的做法
and then you learn the correct way to do it.
–这样你之后就不会再犯此类错误了 –是的
And then you don’t make the mistake anymore. Yeah.
所以希望本视频对那些像我一样
So hopefully this video is somewhat helpful for
犯过这些错误的日本人有所帮助
Japanese people who make the kind of mistakes as me, too
如果你犯过此类错误 请告诉我们
But let you know if you’ve made the same mistake
好安慰君受伤的心灵
so you can make him feel better.
我确实收到很多评论:
I probably get a lot of comments.
你在开玩笑吗?
Why are you kidding me?
你真的是日本人吗?
Are you really a Japanese?
本视频由Squarespace赞助
This video is sponsored by Squarespace
君在这个平台上建立了自己的网站:君的厨房
where June is creating his own website for Jun’s Kitchen right now.
是的
Yeah.
这是一个非常感性的平台 上面有很多美丽的现代化的设计模板
They’re a very intuitive platform with tons of beautiful modern design templates,
这样你就不必亲自动手设计了
so you don’t have to decide anything yourself
这对我们这些不太懂设计的人来说简直太棒了
which is really good for us because we’re not the most design savvy people.
是的 你可以是个零经验者
Yep, no experience.
Squarespace这个平台非常赞 它提供各式模板
They’re very very lovely they have templates for anything
它总能满足你的需求 如果你是艺术家
you could possibly want whether you’re an artist
你可以在这个平台的网页上展示作品 还可以接私活
and you want a page to display your work and accept Commission’s.
或者你开了一家饭店
Or if you own a restaurant and you want a place
那你就可以通过这个平台接受客户预约
for people to make reservations.
Squarespace能满足你的一切需求
Anything you can want they have
请登录Squarespace.com开启免费试用吧
it check out Squarespace.com for a free trial
如果你决定要购买在线网页或域名服务
and if you’re ready to get online go to Squarespace.com/rachelandjun
请通过这个网址“Squarespace.com/rachelandjun”进入该平台
to get 10 % off your first purchase
这样你能获得9折优惠
of a website or domain.
感谢大家的观看 下次再见 拜拜
Thank you guys for watching, and we’ll see you later. Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频为大家盘点了一些日本人也会犯的日语错误。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ccz

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZSCSVokoUI

相关推荐