ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

约会:日本vs韩国 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

约会:日本vs韩国

Japan vs Korea: Dating

我刚刚完成了一趟回美国的长途飞行,在这期间,我在韩国停留了十五个小时
I just finished a long flight back to America, during which I had a 15 hour layover in Korea
运气不错,有个特别好的朋友来看我并带我游览了整个首尔
Fortunately I had a really awesome friend come meet me and take me around Seoul
其间我对看到的一些情况感到十分惊讶,因为这些完全不同于
I was really surprised at what I saw because it was completely different
我所认为的
what I was expecting
目前很显然的是,我并不是其它任何国家的专家,但是我是了解这些信息的人朋友
Now obviously I’m not an expert on either country but I am friends with people or
或者我和比我知道更多的人结了婚
in one case and married to someone knows a lot more about it than I do, so I have
所以要他们帮我确保我的所有信息是正确的
had help making sure all of my information is correct
我先要谈一下我注意到的许多不同情况之一
In any case I wanna talk about one of the the differences I noticed, which is that
那就是韩国和日本人们在约会时的表现完全不同
Korea and Japan are complete opposites when it comes to dating
在日本,人们试图尽可能的隐藏他们的关系
In Japan people try to hide their relationships as much as possible
这意味着PDA(Pubilic Display Affection 公开表达感情)
This means that PDA is
完全是被限制的,或者在一些情况下完全不存在
extremely limited or in some cases completely nonexistent
你有很多次希望最好能够抓住你男朋友的手
A lot of the times the best you can hope for is being able to hold your boyfriend’s hand
哪怕就在公共场合里一半的时间里
like half of the time here in public
即使是我丈夫,不算是地道的日本人,有时也仍然会对在公共场合牵手
Even my husband, who’s really un-Japanese at times still gets really embarrassed
感到很尴尬
holding hands in public
如果我坚持我们要牵手,有时他会试图挽住我们的手
If I insist we hold hands, sometimes he’ll try to wedge our hands
这样别人就不会发现,或者他会把我俩的手放到他的衣服口袋里
between us so that no one can see them, or he’ll put our hands in his jacket pocket so that
就为了不让别人看见,或者有的时候会只让我抓住他的胳膊
no one can see them, or other times he’ll just make me hold his arm so that we don’t even
这样就不用两只手
have to both hands
忘了在外面亲亲或是抱抱吧
And forget about kissing or hugging outside
除非你是走在黑夜里回家的路上,并且确保没有任何人能够看见你
Unless you’re walking home in the dark and there’s absolutely no chance of
不用期望你的男朋友做这样一些事情
anyone seeing you, don’t expect your boyfriend to do anything!
即使在机场当丈夫要去出差的时候,他和他的妻子
Even at airports when the husband is going away for business, he and his wife might
也不会拥抱对方,而且他们绝对不会吻别!这真是糟糕!
not hug each other and they definitely won’t kiss each other goodbye! It sucks!
每次在机场,当我要离开日本时,我老公都不会和我吻别
Every time I leave Japan my husband will not give me a kiss at the airport
因为那太尴尬了
because it’s too embarrassing
这使得保持亲密关系变得十分困难,因为你会变得非常情绪化
It can make having a relationship really difficult because you feel so emotionally
而在公共场合没有连接,尤其是当你们不能好好沟通时
unconnected in public, especially if you can’t communicate well because you speak
因为说的语言不同
different languages
但是,韩国则相反!韩国是为约会而生的!
In Korea it’s the opposite! Korea is made for dating!
甚至不喜欢彼此的人也会约会,因为他们不想一个人在公共场合
People who don’t even like each other will date just because they don’t want to be alone in public
并且PDA无处不在。男性永远都用手紧紧牵着女朋友!
And PDA is everywhere. Guys had their hands all over their girlfriends!
顺便提一下韩国有着绝对最高的美人比例
And by the way Korea had the absolute highest ratio of beautiful people
我一生中见过的!
I have ever seen in my life!
我不知道有多少是整形的并且有多少是遗传的
I don’t know how much of that is plastic surgery and how much is genetics,
但似乎韩国更符合西方人的审美
but it seems like Korea goes for a more Western feel to beauty,
成熟,看起来酷,而日本痴迷于可爱和年轻
which is mature, cool looks, whereas Japan is really obsessed with looking cute and youthful
甚至他们的男人!
Even their guys!
我知道很多我的观众想有一天去日本,或现在就在日本
I know a lot of my viewers want to go to Japan someday, or are in Japan right now, which is
这很好,你完全应该来日本!这是个参观的好地方
awesome, you should totally to go Japan! It’s a great place to visit.
但如果你有点像我,可能也很喜欢韩国文化
But if you’re anything like me you might be into Korean culture as well, and if
这种情况的话,我认为你应该多做些调查弄清楚哪个国家
that’s the case I think you should do some research to figure out which country is
更适合你的个性
a better fit for your personality
或者你可以的话,两个都去
Or if you can manage it, visit both!
好消息是从语法层面来讲,语言是很相似
The good news is that grammatically the languages are pretty similar, so even if
所以即使你在学一种,也不会很难转换
you’re learning one right now, it shouldn’t be that hard to switch to the
到后来那一种
other one later on
我在日本有一段很愉快的经历
I’ve had a really good experiences in Japan
(很明显,因为我在那找到了老公)
(obviously, because I found a husband there!)
但关于那也有一些我不喜欢的事,有时我会想,如果
but there are some things that I don’t like about it, and sometimes I wonder if it
在韩国可能更容易发展一段感情吧!

might be easier to have a relationship in Korea!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDfGoUezyyM

相关推荐