未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本为什么要聘请专业忍者

Japan Is Hiring Professional Ninjas

忍者是一类秘密特工
INTERVIEWER: Ninjas were aclass of covert operatives
被认为最早起源在日本的15-17世纪
that are believed to haveexisted in Japan from the 15th
甚至有可能更早
to 17th century, andpossibly even earlier.
尽管事实上他们不再存在了
While they no longerofficially exist,
但这些古代暗杀者的神秘色彩
the mystique of these ancient assassins
还是受到人们几个世纪以来的热爱
has been popularized over the centuries.
在最近 日本的爱知县
And recently, the townof Aichi, in Japan,
发布了一类招募令寻找全职忍者
posted a job listing seekingto hire full-time ninjas.
爱知县是被称为“三个英雄”的武士的出生地
SATOSHI ADACHI:[SPEAKING JAPANESE]
他们分别是织田信长 丰臣秀吉 徳川家康
这个地区仍然有很多跟武士相关的地方
例如城堡和决斗场
我们想要游客们去参观这些地方
忍者们就是我们的宣传人员
当我们公布了加入服部半藏和忍者的电话时
我们收到了235份的申请
这235份申请当中 有200个是外国人
只有35个是日本人
做那些杂技动作和试演的时候
CHRIS O’NEILL: I have noanxiety to do acrobatic tricks
我并没有焦虑
and audition that way.
但是面试部分需要全部用日语
But the interview section wasgoing to be all in Japanese,
所以到我去说的时候很紧张
so I was so nervous to get up and speak —
那真是个挑战
It was a challenge.
我不知道我是不是一个合格的表演者
I don’t know if I’m much of a performer, but I
但是我喜欢忍者文化 我喜欢忍者历史 我喜欢日本历史
love ninja culture, I love ninja history, I love Japanese
我就是想成为一个忍者!
history — I just wanted to be a ninja!
在技能方面 既然你是忍者 一些专业的杂技动作是有帮助的
SATOSHI ADACHI:[SPEAKING JAPANESE] INTERVIEWER:
你必须身体素质过硬 这样才能用动作惊讶观众
最主要的是 你需要热爱爱知县和日本
我们就需要这样的人来成为我们的忍者
作为一名职业的忍者 他们周游日本与海外
As professional ninjas, they travel around the country and abroad,
现场展示他们的武士技能
showcasing warrior skills at live performances.
我的名字叫做山田百代 我扮演一名叫做燧人氏的忍者
EMI YAMADA: [SPEAKING JAPANESE]
我是在服部半藏和忍者中唯一的女忍者
偶然的一次机会 我看见了电视上加入忍者队伍的电话
我记得我小的时候梦想就是成为一名忍者
所以当我一看见那个广告就立即申请了
女忍者在孩子和老人们中
SATOSHI ADACHI:[SPEAKING JAPANESE]
非常的受欢迎
忍者的形象非常的男性化
但是女人没理由比他们差 因为我们有女孩力量!
我非常喜欢
CHRIS O’NEILL: I really like talking to people
和人们聊关于来爱知县和名古屋旅游
about coming to Aichi and coming to Nagoya.
我对这个地方充满激情 这里真的很美
I’m passionate about thisplace, it’s beautiful.
对我来说 这就是真实的日本
For me, this is real Japan.
这里有着如此丰富的历史和文化
It’s got so muchhistory, so much culture.
我已经爱上了这个地方
I fell in love with this place,
我真的很想和大家分享真实的日本是什么样子
and I really want to share real Japan with everybody else.
真的很兴奋成为第一个外籍忍者
I’m so excited to bethe first [JAPANESE] ninja.
我认为这告诉人们 不管任何人说了什么
I think it shows people thatno matter what anybody says,
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
当我还是一个孩子的时候 我说过 我想成为一个忍者
When I was a kid, I said, I wanted to be a ninja —
大家都笑我
people laughed at me.
但是我很努力 一直在等待机会
But I worked hard, Iwaited for that chance,
最终我实现了愿望
and I finally got it.
这是一个艰巨的任务 我会尽力做到最好
It’s a big responsibilityand I’m going to do my best. INTERVIEWER:
不要忘记查看我们的下一集
Be sure to check out this next episode
关于另一个不寻常的职业道路
about another unusual career path,
这就是手模
as told by thesupermodel of hands.
我经常戴着手套
ELLEN SIROT: I wear gloves quite often, especially
当我出门的时候
when I’m outside, to protect my hands from the
保护我的手不受外物伤害
elements and from things that can happen.
但是我把它们照顾的很好 你会看到为什么我是一个手模
But I take really good care of them, and you’ll see why I’m a hand model —
因为我有光滑无暇的肌肤
because I have flawless skin,
好看的长指甲 还有非常优美的手掌
nice longnails, and very graceful hands,
这真的成为了我的标志
and that’s reallybecome my signature. INTERVIEWER:
请不要忘记订阅《探索者故事》
And please don’t forget to subscribe to Seeker Stories
这样你就可以每个星期都看到我们的新视频啦
so you can see new videos every week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

忍者文化重新步入大众的视野,并全球性的广泛招募,你是否也有兴趣呢,一起来看看吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Mal.vo

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VS1_y5HnJ8

相关推荐