ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成龙获奥斯卡终身成就奖感言 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成龙获奥斯卡终身成就奖感言

Jackie Chan receives an Honorary Award at the 2016 Governors Awards

Applause
掌声
Academy Awards!
奥斯卡!
I still can’t believe I’m standing here.
我还是不敢相信我登上了这个舞台。
(sigh)It’s a dream.
(感叹)这是我的梦想。
Long time ago, every year, when I watched
从很久以前,每年,
Oscar with my dad, sometimes with my mom
我都会和我爸一起看奥斯卡,有时是和我妈一起。
my dad always said, “Son
我爸总会说,“儿子,
You get so many movies
你世界各地拍了那么多电影,
around the world, when will you get one of these?”
你什么时候拿一个呀?”
Then, I just looked at my dad, “Hahaha”
那个时候,我只有看着我父亲“哈哈哈”
“Dad, I only make comedy action movies.”
“老爹,我只演喜剧功夫片的。”
Many years later, I came to Hollywood
多年后,我到了好莱坞
meeting with some big studios, directors
见识了一些大工作室,名导,
my friends’ house, Stallone’s house
在我朋友家里,史泰龙家。
There was 23 years ago.
那是23年前的事啦。
I see this little thing in his house.
在他家里,我看见了那个小东西。
I touched her. I kissed her. I smelled.
我摸了摸,亲了亲,甚至还闻了闻。
I believe, still has my fingerprints on it.
我相信,那上面现在还有我的指纹。
Keep it!
别擦!
Then I talked to myself, I really want one.
然后我对自己说,我真的想要得到它。
Finally…
最终……
Sherry calls, I said, “Are you sure?”
雪莉发给我,我说,“你确定?”
After 56 years’ film industry
出道56年,
making more than 200 films
拍了200多部电影
I’ve broken so many bones. Finally….
断了这么多骨头。最终……
This is mine!
它是我的了!
Applause
掌声
I want to…I want to thank you
我想……我想感谢
Hong Kong, incredible city, my hometown, my hood.
香港,神奇的城市,我的故乡,我的家园。
who makes me, China, my country
成就我的是,中国,我的国家。
proud to be Chinese.
我为我是中国人而自豪。
Thank you Hollywood
感谢好莱坞
for all those years teach me so many things.
这些年让我收获良多。
And also made me a little bit famous.
当然,也给我打响了一点知名度。
And I thank you my family, my wife, Joan
感谢我的家人,我的妻子,乔安,
and my son Jaycee, especial, Jackie Chan Stunt Team
我的儿子杰西,特别感谢龙家班。
This year is Jackie Chan Stunt Team, 40 years’ anniversary.
今年是龙家班40周年。
(Applause) And…
(掌声)还有……
All the friends! Thank you! Thank you! From the bottom of my heart!
我的朋友们!谢谢!谢谢!我衷心的感谢你们!
And ladies and gentlemen,and also distinguished guests
女士们先生们,尊贵的客人们。
And The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
以及美国电影艺术与科学院。
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢!谢谢!谢谢你们!
I want to thank you…who should I thank you…
我想感谢……我还该感谢谁来着……
I forget!
我忘了!
I still have some dialogues I forget what I say…should I say…
我还有些话,可是我忘了我该说什么了……
I don’t know!
不知道!
It just.It’s honored to be here.
很荣幸站在这里,
It’s my honour. Thank you!
我的荣幸。谢谢!
Thank you! Oh….
谢谢!噢……
Last not least!
最后最重要的是!
Million thanks all my friends, fans around the world
万分感谢我的朋友们,世界各地的影迷。
Because of you, I have reasons to continue to make
因为有你们,我可以继续
Movies, chunking windows, kicking and punching, breaking my bone.
拍电影,可以撞窗子,可以拳打脚踢,可以摔断我的骨头。
Thank you so much! Thank you Oscar! Thank you!
真的谢谢你们!感谢奥斯卡!谢谢!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

ztccym

翻译译者

Emily

审核员

【MR】拾月

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLQ1V_H7vh4

相关推荐