ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成龙回答关于武术的问题 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成龙回答关于武术的问题

Jackie Chan & Olivia Munn Answer Martial Arts Questions From Twitter | Tech Support | WIRED

-嗨 大家好!我是奥利维亚·穆恩-我是成龙
-Hi,everyone! I’m Olivia Munn.-And I’m Jackie Chan.
-今天我们将要介绍一些武术背后的故事-我将教你们一些本领
-Today we’re going to be doing Martial Arts Support. -I will teach you some skill.
(音乐)
[Music]
稍等 但是我真的无法理解空手道选手
是如何用手劈开硬板的
-哈哈!-他们怎么做到的?
-Haha!-how do they?
-这里有一种特制的木板……像这种……-这种木板 我们都能 是吗?
-There’s a certain kind of wood..like this kind…-This wood, we can, right?
-对 你可以找到合适的位置 你能 你可以打它-好的
-Yeah, you will find the right spot, you can you can hit it.-Ok!
-嘿 哈-对 只需要用你的肩膀发力就行
– Bum! Bum!- Ya! You just use your shoulder.
一 二 三
-One two three!
-瞧 用你的头试试-用我的头?
-See! Use your head!-Use my head?
-是的-哦 我的天哪
-Yeah!-Oh my god!
-一 二 三-哇偶!!!
-One two three!-Oh!!!
-哇!-(笑声)
Woo![laughing]
-他们瞄准 瞄准目标 这就够了
– They aim, they aim the target, that’s all. Yeah!
-这和用的力气大小无关 只和命中的目标有关
– It’s not about power, it’s about …target.
-对-下一个问题
-Yes!-The next question.
为什么成龙喜欢用毯子来拍武术动作 RushHour提出问题
拍一部武术电影 出拳 重拳猛击是主要部分
Doing a martial art movie, fists, punch, that’s all.
我已经拍了近200多部电影了 我使用过各种东西 像衣服 头发
I’ve been doing 200 movies, I use all kind of like cloth, hair.
一切都可以作为武器再加入幽默和喜剧的成分
All kind of things becoming a weapon, also humor, comedy,
然后就构成了一个动作喜剧电影
join together, then becoming a action comedy movie.
让我们一起来看下一个问题
Let’s look at the next question.
但是你是怎么
用手阻挡刀
这个问题好 我……我和一些海豹突击队成员一起工作过
It’s a good question. I …I’m working with this people who are navy seals
他们告诉我在七尺之内 刀和枪相对
And they told me to a knife and a gun within seven feet,
-刀赢了-对!
-The knife wins.-Yes!
所以……如何……当有人拿刀冲着你来的时候 该怎么办
So what…how…what would be the technique if somebody comes at you with a knife.
-我会用一件衣服-好的
-I will use a…cloth.-Ok.
因为当你有一把刀时 总是十分危险
Because when you have a knife, always dangerous,
无论你用什么方式碰到刀 都很危险
No matter way when you touch, always dangerous!
-如果你有一件夹克 我们会抓起来用-也就是说我拿着一把刀走来
-If you have a jacket, we always regrab.-So I’m gonna come at you with a knife.
对吗?我将要这样朝你刺过来
Right? I’m coming at you like this?
看到了吗?至少这只手保护自己 这一只手抓住对方
See! At least this one is a protect, this one is grab.
-与此同时它也是一件武器 看!-哇!
-And also this is a weapon too. Look!-Wahoo!
首先我先保护好自己 然后抓住对方的手
And first I protect myself, grab the hand
-然后你……你就完了-是的 你做到了
-Then you …you gone!-You do that. Yeah!
我和弟弟花了两个小时才搞清楚跆拳道带的系法
可是看样子仍然不对 求助 谁能帮一下?
-哈哈!-你是怎么将跆拳道带系在身上的?
-Haha!-How do you tie a tae kwon do belt?
-我……我们从来没有-他是白带
-I… we never-He’s a white belt.
-我是白带
-I was white belt.
-这个很不舒服 这对我来说很尴尬 我是黑带 所以……
-This is uncomfortable, this is really awkward for me, I’m a black belt, so…
-第一步!-翻过来 从下面弄过来?
-One!-oh, good! You’re going under?
-第二步!-再回系固定一下
-two!-Think back commend!
第三步
Three
不会松开了!
Never come off!
当我回家的时候 我的家人这样对我 我该怎么办?
If my family they do this, and I came home, how do I do this?
她这样说 “你就这样弄 然后就能弄好”
she’s like, you just kind of do like this, then you have done.
-对!偶尔会……-像这样 毫无理由地 就像这样
-Yeah! Some time…-Like that’s it, you don’t get explanation, yeah! Just like this.
-上网上查一查-我们不回答这个问题
-Go to internet, you check.-We don’t answer that.
为什么练空手道劈的人觉得将硬板劈成两半显得特别酷呢?
这种本领多久才能派一次用场?
这种用掌劈硬板的本领多久能施展一次?
How often does it come in handy to chop cement?
-硬板?-这不可能 我们劈不动硬板
-Cement?-It’s impossible. We can’t chop cement.
-如果你将硬板稍微举高点像这样轻磕-哦!
-If you put the cement up higher little bit like this.-Oh!
-这个位置的原因-所以说它很硬 很难劈开 瞧!
-It’s the placement.-So it’s very hard, you hard to break. Look!
-你来试试!瞧!-哦 是的!
-You try! See!-Oh yeah!
-你劈不开它-是的
-You never chop it.-No!
-看!即便这样撞-是的!
-See! Even break! -Right!
但是用另一种方式
But that way
这种方式就很容易了!你必须看清……
That way is easy! You have to see…the
-哦 这里 这些纹理的方向-对啦
-Oh! Where the…where the lines are.-Yes!
-对于这些你要灵活处理-对啊 这很难啊
-You need to be smart about it.-Yeah! That’s difficult.
这就是关键 因为看起来很霸气 所以很多人想去劈
That makes sense. And why crowd of people like to chop cement, because it is impressive.
多么帅气啊!
It is impressive!
-哈!-这是为什么我们都喜欢看它
-Ha!-That’s cause it’s all that takes us watching.
-一直看成龙电影!-对!你看了200……
-Keep watching Jackie Chen movie!-Yeah! You watch 200…
-那么你将成为一个……-你给我们打电话 我们将告诉你
-Then you becoming a…-And then you call us, and then we’ll let you know.

Yeah
很多人认为站桩只能练腿功
你知道站桩或者说是站立训练真正的益处是什么吗?
-站!你怎么发这个音?-站?
-Zhan! How do you pronounce that?-Zhan?
-站桩!-冥想!
-Zhan zhuang!-The meditation!
-哦!你冥想吗?-不!
-Oh! Do you meditate?-No!
我也不!
Neither do I!
听到你也不我就感觉好多了 既然成龙都不冥想 我为什么还要去冥想呢
Now I feel so good that you don’t, because Jackie Chen isn’t meditating, why am I gonna meditate.
我有多动症 你知道的 就像电影里的一样 它能够教会你如何自控
I’m ADD. You know! Like a movie! That trains you how you can control yourself.
冷静!有时候我觉得它是一件好事
Calm! I think it’s a good thing some time.
对对对!你做了一些错事 通过站桩你能够理清思路
Yeah yeah! You do something wrong, dada… you can really clear you mind.
-但是我……我……-不不不 对我来说不是
-But I… I…-No, not… not for me!
你用一个空手道劈能劈断多少铅笔?
铅笔!我告诉你啊 折断它相当困难
Pencil! I tell you what, more difficult to abort.
我的老师总是教导我一根筷子易折断
My teacher always say one, easy!
两根 较难 三根 更难
Two, harder. Three, harder!
为什么呢?团结 一个人会被打倒
Why? united. One people, we get lost.
所以说 团结十分重要 瞧 你不可能弄断它
So, unite is very important. See! You never break this.
我喜欢和成龙学到的东西 现在我知道如何将持刀歹徒拿下了
I love what I learn here with Jackie. I now know how to take down a guy with a knife.
-我真正要教给你的最后一件事-哦 请讲
-And the last thing I really teach you…-Oh yeah!
当你看到持刀歹徒的时候 首先 大喝一声 哈
is when you see the knife, first, yao! Ah!
转身就跑!然后大喊救命
Turn, run! Ah! Help!
-哈!救命呀!-转身就跑!对
-Ah! Help!-Turn, run! Yeah!
-然后我就给成龙打电话 去拿你的夹克-哈哈
-And then I’ll call Jackie Chen, get you jacket!-Haha!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成龙教你如何面对持刀歹徒、如何系泰拳腰带以及站桩的益处,

听录译者

小糊涂仙

翻译译者

九霄

审核员

审核员 DL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHC6sYfF4cg

相关推荐