未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给年轻人的忠告——如何成为人生赢家

Jack Ma's Ultimate Advice for Students & Young People - HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE

我给年轻人的建议是:
My advice to the young people:
在25岁时犯足够多的错误
25 years old make enough mistakes.
不要担心
Don’t worry.
你摔倒了便站起来
You fall, you stand up.
摔倒了再站起来
You fall, you stand up.
享受人生 在25岁的年纪尽情享受
Enjoy it! I mean 25 years old enjoy the show, enjoy the show.
尽情享受
enjoy the show.
30岁到40岁 你必须思考清楚这些问题
From 30 to 40 years old, you have tothink very clearly,
若你真想成为一名企业家
were you working for yourself?
你是在为自己工作吗?
if you really wanna be an entrepreneur.
所以从40到50岁 想一想
So 40 to 50, think about
如何才能专注于做自己擅长的事情
how can focus on things that you are good at.
但当你在50到60岁时
But when you are 50 to 60 years old,
为年轻人们工作吧
work for the young people,
因为他们能比你做得更好
Because young people can do better than you.
所以相信他们 投资他们
So rely on them, invest on them,
让他们更好地成长
making sure they’re good.
所以25岁
So 25 years old,
不用担心
Don’t worry.
任何错误都是收益 对你来说都是财富
Any mistake is an income, is a wonderful revenue for you.
在未来 竞争不再是知识的竞争
In the future, it’s not about the competition of knowledge.
而是创造力的竞争
It’s a competition of creativity.
是想象力的竞争
It’s a competition of imagination.
是学习能力的竞争
It’s a competition of learning.
独立思考能力的竞争
It’s a competition of independent thinking.
如果你像机器一样思考
If you think like a machine,
问题就来了
the problem will come.
在过去20年
In the past 20 years,
我们把人变得像机器一样
we would make people like machine.
但在未来20年 机器将会像人类一样
In the next 20 years, machine will look like people.
所以 未来不再是知识驱动
So, in the future, it’s not knowledge-driven,
而是智慧驱动
it’s the wisdom-driven.
由经验驱动
It’s the experience-driven.
过去是知识驱动
In the past, it’s the knowledge-driven,
制造业驱动
and it’s the manufacture-driven.
但在未来 创造力才是驱动力
And in the future, it’s the creativity-driven.
我认为未来30年
I think next 30 years,
世界将会发生巨变
the world is going to change a lot.
新技术将改变世界的方方面面
The new technology is going to change every aspect of the world.
这就是我们认为的
So, this is what we think,
这个世界应该关注的东西
the world should be focusing on,
不仅仅是智商 情商
not only the IQ, EQ,
还有爱商 即爱的智慧
but also focus on LQ – the Q of Love.
因为只有当你关注他人
Because only when you care the others,
当你关注成功人士
only you care the others that succeed,
和比你更成功的人 你才会有机会
and more successful than you are, you have the chance.
10年前 互联网好极了
Ten years ago, Internet was so good,
但却没有人相信它是那么好
when nobody believe Internet was so good.
如今从事互联网行业非常艰难
Now Internet is so tough,
因为所有聪明人都在蜂拥而至
because all the smart people go to Internet.
所以你应该去未开发的领域
So you should go to the off-ground.
我曾经的失败很有意思
I fail for funny things
我曾两次在小学的重要考试中挂科
that I failed a key primary school test for two times.
我也曾三次
And I failed like tw…three times
在中考中失利 没考上好的中学
for the middle school, good middle schools.
我也参加过高考 只是一种这样的考试
No, I tried. There is an examination,
如果年轻人想要去上大学
that young people, if you wanna go university of the test,
就要参加高考
take the examinations.
我高考落榜了三次
So I failed three times.
当我从大学毕业后
When I graduated from universities,
在这之前 你知道的
and before I, you know,
三年高考我都失利了
for three years I tried to fail in the universities.
我应聘工作时 遭遇30多次拒绝
so I applied jobs for thirty times, got rejected.
我曾应聘警察
I went for a police,
他们说:“不 你不行”
they said:” No, you are not good.”
当肯德基进入中国
I went to even the KFC,
开到了我的城市 我去面试
when KFC came to China, came to my city,
[大笑]
[Laughing]
24人去应聘工作
twenty… twenty four people went for the job,
23人被录用 我是唯一被拒的人
23 people were accepted, I was the only one guy.
(大笑)
[Laughing]
我去应聘警察
And we went for police,
5个人中的4个被录用
five people, four of them were accepted,
我还是那个唯一被拒的人
I was the only guy that receive it.
所以 我一直被打击 被拒绝
So, to me, being turned down, rejected,
对了 我还申请过哈佛大学
by the way, I told you that I would apply for Harvard,
被拒绝了10次
for ten times rejected.
我从好莱坞的电影中学到了很多
I learned so much about the Hollywood movies,
特别是《阿甘正传》
especially, the Forrest Gump.
你喜欢阿甘?我喜欢
– You love Forrest Gump.- I love Forrest Gump.
你为什么喜欢他?
– Why do you like him?
他很单纯 从不放弃
– Simple. Never give up.
人们认为他是一个傻瓜
People think he is dumb,
但他知道他在做什么
but he knows what he is doing.
而我当时非常沮丧
And I was very depressed,
2002年还是2003年在美国时的一天
the day, a year 2002 or 2003 in the states,
非常的沮丧
was very depressed.
我找不到互联网的出路
when I could not find out the way for the Internet.
我在朋友家看了这部电影 《阿甘正传》
And I watched the movie my friend’s home, Forrest Gump.
我看着他 我说:
When I see him, I said,
就是这样的人 我们应该向他学习
this is the guy we should learn from.”
相信你正在做的事物
Believe what you’re doing.
热爱它 不管他人是否喜欢
love it whether people like it, don’t like it,
简单点 就像里面的台词
be simple and like the word
“生活就像一盒巧克力
Life is like a box of chocolate,
你永远不知道下一块是什么味道” 对吧?
you never know what you can get.” Right?
我也从来没想过我会在这里跟大家对话
I never know I would be here talking to you.
我从来没想过 但今天我做到了
I never know, but today I made it.
十八或十五年前 我告诉过我的舍友
I told my people in my apartment, eighteen fifteen years ago.
兄弟 你必须努力工作 不仅是为了自己
Guys, you have to work hard. Not for ourselves.
如果我们能成功
If we can be successful,
百分之八十的中国年轻人也能成功
80 percent of the young people in China can be successful.
我们没有有钱的老爸 有权的叔叔
We don’t have a rich father, powerful uncle.
我们无法从银行借到一美元
We don’t get one dollar from bank,
从政府得到一美分
one cent from government,
只能像个团队一样协作
just work as a team.
我为现在的年轻人感到担忧
I worry about today, young people,
许多年轻人失去了希望
a lot of young people lose hope,
失去了愿景 然后开始抱怨
lose vision, and start to complain.
就像我…我们也经历过相同的阶段
Thus I… we also have the same period,
因为当我…
cuz when I got…
被那么多人拒绝其实不是一个好的体验
It’s not a good feeling be rejected by so many people.
我们也很沮丧
We also depressed,
但至少最后我们发现
but at least later we find
这个世界还是有很多机会在等着我们
that the world has a lot of opportunity.
你怎样看待这个世界?
How you see the world?
你如何抓住机会?
How you catch the opportunity?
好莱坞电影给了我很多鼓励
So, and the Hollywood gives me a lot of inspiration.
最开始 我从未想过 嗯……
I, uh, at beginning I never thought, umm…
我年轻的时候会想
I thought, when I was young,
我说:一切皆有可能
I said, everything is possible.
现在我知道了 不是一切皆有可能
Now I know, not everything is possible.
有一些事情你必须去考虑
We have something you have to think about,
你必须为他人考虑
you have to consider about the others,
你必须为你的客户 整个社会
you have to consider about the customer, society,
你的职员 你的合作伙伴考虑
your employees, your shareholders,
有很多事情要考虑
so soci… there are so many things that
我认为如果你坚持为之努力 就会有希望
I think if you continue to work hard, there’s possibility.
这不是任务 如果你不去做
It’s not a mission. If you don’t do it,
就没有什么是可能的了
nothing is possible.
如果你尝试去做了 至少你还有希望
If you try to do it, at least you have the hope.
【音乐】
[Music]
冷静下来 总会有出路的
Calm down, there’s always way out.
保持平和的心态
And keep yourself balanced.
同时 不要尝试去…
And meanwhile, don’t try to …
因为生意是一场竞争 有趣的竞争
Cuz business is competition, competition is fun.
生意场不像战场
Business is not like a battle field,
非要你死我活
you die or I win.
在生意场就算你死了 我也不一定是胜者
Business even if you die, I may not win.
对吧?所以重点是乐趣
Right? So it’s about fun.
告诉他们这个故事
Yeah, tell them the story,
并且告诉他们如果马云…
and tell them that if Jack…
我想在这个世界上
I don’t think in this world there are a lot of
没有谁经历过被拒绝30多次吧
people be rejected more than 30 times.
如果我们…你知道 我们唯一未放弃的是
If we… you know, the only thing we never give up,
我们唯一像阿甘的是
the only thing like, we like Forrest Gump,
我们一直在抗争 我们一直在改变自己
we keep on fight, we keep on change ourselves.
无论成功与否
We don’t complain,
我们都不抱怨
whether you’re successful or not successful.
我现在当人们完成一项工作
I find one per…people when they finish the job,
假如他们犯了错 他们失败了
if they make their mistake, if they fail,
却一直指责别人
if they always complain the others,
这种人将永远不会成功
this guy will never come back.
如果这个人会自我反省
If the guy only check himself,
“是的 我这里有问题
“Yeah, something wrong with me here,
我那里有问题”
something wrong with me there.”
这样的人是有希望的
this guy has the hope.
我对很多人说过创建支付宝的想法
So many people I talk to at their time for Ali Pay,
他们说 这是你想出的最愚蠢的点子
they say, this is the stupidest idea you have ever got.
但我说 我不在乎这是愚蠢还是明智的
But I say, I don’t care it’s stupid or clever
只要有人用它就行
as long as people use it.
如今支付宝有八亿用户
Now we have eight hundred million people using this Ali Pay.
1999年 2000年 甚至在雅虎时期
1999, year 2000, and even at the Yahoo time,
很多人说马云疯了
a lot of people said, this Jack is crazy.
他正在做我们所不能够理解的事
he’s doing something that we don’t understand.
很多风险投资家给你提供资金
A lot of venture capitalists give you money,
因为在美国有过成功的案例
because there’s such a American Modelalready there.
但他们说没见过像阿里巴巴这样的案例 对吧
But they say Alibaba, we don’t see this kind of model. Right?
—他们说马云疯了—没错 他们说这是个疯子
– They said Jack is crazy.- Yeah, this is a crazy guy.
我记得我第一次登上《时代周刊》
I mean, I remember my first time in Time magazine,
他们叫我“疯子马云”
They call me “Crazy Jack”.
但我觉得疯狂是件好事
And I think crazy is good.
我们很疯狂 但是我们不蠢
We are crazy, but we are not stupid.
【大笑】
[Laughing]
我们知道我们正在做什么
We know what we are doing.
但如果每个人都支持我
But if everybody agree with me,
如果每个人相信我们的想法很棒
if everybody believe my … our idea is good,
我们就没有机会了
we have no chance.
所以投资我们的人 我们很感谢
So that’s the money we raised, we’revery thankful.
所以当我们的投资者赚了很多钱
So when our investors make a lot of money,
我感到骄傲和荣幸
I feel proud and honored.
【音乐】
[Music]
每个人都是独一无二的
Everybody is made unique and different,
所以你必须走与众不同的路
so you must have a unique and different way.
额 现在很多人都在抱怨
Um, a lot of people today have a lot of complains,
抱怨我没有任何机会
say I don’t have a opportunity.
年轻时我也抱怨
I complain a lot when I was young,
但突然间我意识到抱怨不能解决任何问题
and suddenly realized complain does not solve any problem.
机会常常就隐藏在我们的抱怨之中
Well, the opportunity always in the place where people complain.
世界上有很多的机会
There are so many opportunities in the world, in this world.
因为世界上有很多的怨言
Because there are so many complains.
如果你能解决一件你抱怨的事
If you can solve the complain, one of the complains,
机会就会出现
that’s the opportunity.
那么这就是我们所要做的
So this is what we made.
我认为年轻人
I think young people,
如果想成为企业家 我的建议是
if my advice to be an entrepreneur,
不要害怕失败 不要害怕挫折
don’t be scared of failure, of setbacks.
不要放弃
And don’t give up.
我们创业初期
When we started the business,
包括我在内 我们共有18位创始人
we had 18 founders, including me,
17个人当中有大部分是我的学生
17 of them are most of my students.
而他们中的大多数人 呃…
And most of them, um
今天人们认为这18个人
Well, today people think these eighteen people,
是中国最聪明的人
the smartest people in China.
我们不觉得我们很聪明
We don’t think we are smart.
实话说 我们都是普通大学的毕业生
Honestly, we all graduated from the very poor schools.
我们唯一做到的
Um, the only thing we did,
就是团结起来
was we are very united,
我们都相信未来
we all believe the future,
我们都很乐观
we are all optimistic.
我们从错误中学习
And we learn through mistakes,
我们从未放弃
we never give up.
如果你从知名大学毕业
If you graduate from famous university,
拜托了
please,
请尊重那些从普通大学毕业的人
respect the people who graduate from the poor schools.
那些像我们一样从普通大学毕业的学生
Those people, like us, graduate from poor universities,
请尊重你自己
please respect yourself.
我们拥有机会
We have chance.
我们走到了今天
We came today, to now,
我们犯过很多错误
we made so many mistakes.
人们说我是幸运的 是的 我们很幸运
People say you are lucky. Yes, we are very lucky.
发展到今天的规模我们仅用了19年
We’ve been only 19 years to today’s size.
但我们曾经经历过很多的时刻
But we’ve gone through so many tough situations.
我们犯过很多错误
We made so many mistakes
人们无法想象的错误
that people cannot imagine.
可能十九年里
Probably 19 years,
你经历过非常多艰难的时刻
you have gone through so many tough experience.
但这会让你变得不一样
And that will make you different.
【结束音乐】
[Ending Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功从来不是一件容易的事,马云大大曾被拒绝了三十多次,曾被众人质疑,而谁又不曾迷茫过?在这些逆境中我们该如何做,马云在视频中给出了深刻的答案。

听录译者

大栗

翻译译者

Claudia

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXGhtjezJPY

相关推荐