未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马云的10条成功法则

Jack Ma's Top 10 Rules For Success

他以20000元的启动资金开始了他的事业
He started his business with $20,000.
而且其中还有他的妻子和朋友帮他筹集的钱
And his wife and his friends helped him raise.
他是中国大陆第一个
He’s the first Mainland China
登上福布斯杂志封面的企业家
entrepreneur to be featured under cover of Forbes magazine.
他是中国首富,而且也是全球排名第18的富豪
He is the richest man in China and the18th richest man in the world
他的资产大约有297亿美元
with an estimated fortune of $29.7 billion.
他就是马云,阿里巴巴网站的创始人
He is Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba.com.
下面,就是他的十大成功守则
And here his ten rules for success.
埃文 卡迈克尔
Evan Carmichael
1.习惯于被拒绝
1.Get used to rejection
当我……嗯……大学毕业时
When I, um, in the…bef… graduated from Universities,
在那之前,你懂的,我用了三年只为了能够进入大学学习
and before I…you know,for 3 years I tried fill into universities.
(毕业后)我去应聘工作
So I applied jobs
足有30次
for 30 times.
(但)全部都被拒绝了
got rejected.
我只要去一个地方
I went for a place
他们就会说“不行,你不够好”
they said no,you’re not good.
我……甚至去了肯德基(应聘)
I went to even the um…KFC,
当肯德基进入中国时,我去应聘了
when KFC came to China, I came to and see.
24个人当时在应聘那个工作
Twenty…twenty-four people went for the job.
其中23个人被录用了,我是唯一一个(被拒绝的)……
Twenty-three people accepted.I was only one guy…
我还去过公安局(应聘),一共有五个人,其中四个被录用了
And we went for police,five people,four of them accepted .
我是唯一一个没有被接受的……
I was the only guy didn’t I receive…receive it.
所以对我来说,被拒绝(是习以为常的)……
So …to me…be turned down, rejected…
哦对了,我曾经说过我申请过哈佛大学,申请了10次,可都被拒绝了
Oh, by the way, I told you that I applied for Harvard, for ten times rejected.
-我知道那时候他们只是不知道……-他们现在一定会后悔的
-I know they were just don’t want see that…-Yes sorry now. Yes sorry now.
你向他们写信10次,就说“我想去哈佛学习”
Ten times you wrote to them and said I’d like to come to Harvard.
对,后来我对自己说“也许有一天我会来这里教书也说不定呢”
Yeah. And then I told myself some day I should go teach there maybe.
2.坚持你的梦想阿里巴巴有一条成功的咒语
2.Keep your dream alive.We have a secret code for Alibaba success.
正如“芝麻开门”是阿里巴巴的秘密咒语一样
Just like ‘Open Sesame’ is the secret code for Alibaba,
每个人其实都有一条成功的秘密咒语,那就是“坚持你的梦想”
the secret code for everybody is ‘Keep your dream alive.’
因为总有一天它会实现
Because it might come true some day.
这就是我们所谓的“秘密咒语”
This is what the secret code is.
3.集中于企业文化你认为你的核心竞争力是什么?
3.Focus on cultureWhat do you think your corn competence is?
我会说:企业文化
I’ll call it’s culture.
它并不是科技,在我心中科技只是个工具
It’s not the technology . I think technology is a tool.
而我们企业中的核心竞争力是
The corn competence of our company is we have two hun…em…
从一开始的18人发展到现在的20000名年轻人
twenty thousand, grow from eighteen people to now, twenty thousand young people.
我们把很大的注意力集中在工作的评价方面
And we focus a lot on the value in the mission,
以保证将每一个人都培养成为为了帮助他人而工作的人
and make sure that culture everybody work for helping others,
而不是……仅仅为了赚钱
instead of you know… just making money.
4.无视“小人”人们不喜欢
4.Ignore the ‘Little Man’People don’t like it.
在我发展支付宝时,许多人和我谈过,他们说
So many people I talked to, at that time for Ali Pay, they said
“这是你有过的最愚蠢的想法”
‘This is the stupidest idea you have ever got.’
但是我说,只要人们肯用,我就在乎它是愚蠢还是聪明
But I say I don’t care they’re stupid or clever as long as people use it .
现在,我们有8亿人在使用支付宝
Now we have eight-hundred million people using this Ali Pay.
5.取得灵感我在电影中学到了很多东西
5.Get inspiredI learned a lot things from movies.
我在一部惠特尼休斯顿主演的叫做《保镖》的电影中学会了怎样演讲
I learned how to make a speech from the movie called Bodyguard ,Whitney Houston.
当她唱歌的时候我看着她
When she sings the songs I look at her,
哇……那才是做演讲的样子
wow… That’s the way that you make a speech.
因为我从来都不知道怎么做演说
Cause I never know how to make speech.
因为我不是演员
Cause I’m not actor.
但是当我看那部电影的时候……天哪
But when I saw the movie I see…wow…
只要你用心唱歌
If you sing from your heart,
自然地唱歌
if you sing naturally,
你就可以成为真正的自己
if you are… you are yourself.
所以我明白了
So I…I realize.
我还从电影中学到很多其他的东西,甚至在《教父》中都有
And I learned a lot from the movies, you know.Even learned from the godfathers.
我最喜欢的电影是《阿甘正传》
I learned…My favorite movie is the Forrest Gump, you know.
里面有太多东西可以让我学习
These are …these are the things I learned so much.
而且我想谈一谈我们从电影中获得的启示和灵感
And I would discuss about the muse the inspirations we got from movies.
6.保持集中你拒绝过哪些种类的商业意见?
6.Stay focusedWhat kinds of business ideas have you said ‘no’ to?
我对很多想法说过“不”
I’m saying ‘No’ to a lot of ideas.
因为作为一个CEO,我必须拒绝(一些)机会
Because as a CEO, I have to say ‘no’ to opportunities.
因为如果我同意了,我每天都可能会得到5000个机会
Because if I say yes, I probably get five thousand opportunities everyday.
但是不管是同意还是拒绝,都要基于一个原则——可以帮助我们的商业发展
But whether yes or no, everything based on the mission that we’re helping doing business easier.
如果符合原则,那么我们就会考虑
If It’s on that we will consider.
如果……有人过来说“你能不能(做一些事),我们可以挣很多钱?”
If…oh…somebody come and say “can you…we will…you know… have this …and we’ll make a lot of money ?”
我是不会感兴趣的
I ‘m not interested.
7.起个好名字你为什么(给公司)起名“阿里巴巴”?
7.Have a good nameWhy do you call it Alibaba?
阿里巴巴?
Alibaba ?
嗯……我一开始想,网络是全球性的
Well, when I started I think Internet is global .
我们应该起一个国际化的名字
We should have a global name.
而且这个名字还要有意思,就像那时候最棒的名字“Yahoo”
And a name that…em… interesting, like that time the best name is Yahoo.
嗯……所以,我想了很多天,突然我想到“阿里巴巴”应该是个很不错的名字
well I think ,I can…so I ‘ve been thinking for many days suddenly I think Alibaba is a good name.
那天我恰好在旧金山
So I…I was happened to be in San Francisco that day.
我吃午饭的时候,一个服务员过来
I have a di…have a lunch and a waitress come…
我问她:“你知道’阿里巴巴’吗?”
I asked “Do you know about Alibaba?”
她说:“知道呀!”我说
She said “Yes!” I said
“阿里巴巴是什么?”她回答:“芝麻开门”
“What is Alibaba?” She said “Open sesame.”
很好……
Good.
所以我走上街,问了大概有20个人相同的问题
So I went on the street, asked about ten twenty people.
他们都知道“阿里巴巴和四十大盗”和“芝麻开门”
They all know about ‘Alibaba forty thieves’ and ‘Open sesame’.
我就想,这的确是个好名字
And I think this is a good name.
并且,开头字母是“A”,无论你想到什么
And start with ‘A’, whatever you talk about,
阿里巴巴永远在第一个
Alibaba is always top.
8.顾客永远在第一位我们都相信合资公司和世界贸易不同
8.Customers are No.1We believe the co-company different from the worldtrade.
我们坚信顾客第一,职工第二,股东第三
We believe customer No.1, employee No.2,shareholder No.3.
顾客第一,职工第二,股东第三
Customer 1, employee 2, shareholder No.3.
这是我的宗教,我的教义
Yeah I will again…This is my religion, that you know…
顾客是付我们钱的人
If you…It’s the customer that pay us the money,
职工是创新的人
it’s the employees that try to innovation.
而股东……股东总是……我不记得了
It’s the shareholders, shareholders always say you know… I don’t remember…
在我们首次公开招股的前一天,许多人说
The day before we IPO and a lot people say
“嘿Jack,我可以继续持股吗?我们会是长期股东”
Hey Jack, can I keep on the shares? We will be long term shareholders.
可当有危机的时候
When the crisis came,
那些人很快就跑了……
these guys run as soon as…
他们跑得远远的……
They run away…
(但是)我公司里的人留下了
My people stay,
顾客们留下了
customers stay.
9.不要抱怨,要主动寻找机遇我告诉年轻人们
9.Don’t complain, look for opportunitiesAnd I told one to tell the young people,
人们抱怨最多的就是机遇
the most people complain was the opportunities.
人们开始抱怨,有的人抱怨,有的人却开始
People started complain, some people complain,some started…
改变自己,改变他人
people started to change themselves, change others.
机会在的地方,
Where the opportunity is,
就是抱怨所在的地方。困难在的地方就是机会所在的地方
is where the complains are. Where the trouble where is the opportunity.
我一直坚信着这一点
And I always believe that.
马云最初于1999年的销售演讲
#Jack Ma’s Original Sales Pitch in 1999#
今天,我想把大家请过来,和大家共同探讨接下来的至少5到10年里我们应该做什么
Today, we are all here to discuss what we should do in the next 5 to 10 years.
那么,未来的阿里巴巴会是什么样子的呢
So,what will Alibaba become in the future?
从做黄页的时候我们就提过
Since we were working on China pages,
黄页所要瞄准的对象不是国内站点,而是国际站点
I’ve always said our competitors are not domestic websites, but overseas websites.
我们所有的竞争对手不在中国,而在美国硅谷
Our competitors are not in China, but in America’s Silicon Valley.
所以,我们应该将阿里巴巴定位为
So first, we should position Alibaba
国际站点,而不是国内站点
as a global website, not just a domestic website.
第二,我认为
Second, I think,
我们应该学习硅谷的那种拼劲
we need to learn the hard working spirit of Silicon Valley.
如果我们早上8点上班,晚上5点下班
If we go to work at 8am. and go home at 5pm,
那么我们就不会是一个高科技企业
this is not a high-tech company.
阿里巴巴也永远不会成功
And Alibaba will never be successful.
如果我们只有早8点到晚5点的精神,
If we have a 8am. to 5pm. spirit,
那就赶紧去其他地方吧
then you can go somewhere else.
美国的强项在于硬件和系统集成
Americans are good at hardware and System Integration.
但是对于信息和软件方面,
But when it comes to information and software,
我们的脑袋绝不比他们差
our brains are just as smart as theirs.
我们在座所有人的脑袋都不比他们差
I mean all of us.
这就是为什么我们敢于与美国竞争
This is the reason why we dare to compete with Americans.
如果我们是一个好的团队,并且知道我们以该做什么
If we are a good team, and know what we want to do,
我觉得我们可以以一当十
I think one of us can defeat ten of them.
我们可以赢政府机构,可以赢其他很多的民营企业
We can beat government agencies and most private enterprises,
因为我们有创新和斗争精神
because of our innovative and fighting spirits.
否则,我们和他们一点区别都没有
Otherwise,there is no difference between us and them.
所有人都知道网络是泡沫
Everybody know the internet are bubbles.
而危机感就是,泡沫在变得越来越大
And the sense of crisis is the bubbles are getting bigger and bigger.
但是它们什么时候会破?
But when will they burst?
雅虎的股票会下跌,易贝的股票可能会上涨
Yahoo’s stock falls and eBay’s stock rises,
可能有一天在易贝股票上涨以后,阿里巴巴的股票就会上涨
and maybe after eBay’s stock rises, Alibaba’s stock will rise.
所以说不要担忧
So don’t worry.
我认为互联网的梦不会破灭,泡沫不会破灭
I think the dream of the Internet won’t break, the bubbles won’t burst.
我们在接下来的3到5年里付出的代价是非常惨痛的
We will pay painful price for the next 3 to 5 years.
但是只有付出这样的代价,我们才能成功
Only with such a heavy price, can we succeed.
所以(我的)目标是阿里巴巴在2002年上市
So, the goal is Alibaba to be listed in 2002.
谢谢大家的观看
Thank you guys for watching.
今天给你的问题是
The question today for you is
我想知道在你的生活中和工作中曾经克服过哪些被拒绝的困难
I wanna know what kind of rejection you’ve had overcome in your life and in your business.
如果你有许多克服拒绝的特别的故事可以与大家分享
If you had overcome a lot of rejection ever special story to share,
我很希望你能将它们写在下面的评论留言中
I love to hear from you if you wanna leave a comment below.
我做了这个关于马云的视频是因为杰夫林因让我做
I made this video on Jack Ma because Jeff Lynn ask me to.
所以如果你们有想让我介绍的企业家
So if there is a famous entrepreneur that you want me to profile,
留下你们的评论,让我了解到你们的想法,我会努力做些什么的
leave a comment, let me know what you think and I’ll see what I can do.
当然,如果你喜欢这个视频,并且想看更多的话
And of course if you like this video and you wanna see more .
不要忘记在简报和频道中订阅
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter and channel.
谢谢大家的观看 。继续相信
Thank you for watching.Continue to believe.
希望你们有美好的一天!
Have an amazing day!
我也希望你们的明天能与另一个鼓舞人心的视频共同度过
And I hope you start your day again with me tomorrow with another inspirational video.
BELEVE埃文 卡迈克尔
BELEVE.Evan Carmichael

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

【OW】懒癌终身治疗中

翻译译者

夏的绵延

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_mqibZc-Q

相关推荐