未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在澳大利亚国立大学[ANU],你可以找学妹玩!

It’s your time to choose Australia’s #1 university

上大学是人生中最刺激
Going to university is one of the most exciting and
最有益的经历之一
formative times of your life.
在ANU 你的体验
At ANU, your experience will be equal to
与在世界顶尖大学
what is offered by the best universities in the world.
哈佛 剑桥 耶鲁 牛津别无二致
Think Harvard, Cambridge, Yale, Oxford.
ANU的排名位列世界名校前25名
ANU is one of the world’s top 25 universities.
这里不仅仅是
It’s much more than a place you come
你每天花几个小时
to for a few hours
上课的地方
a day to attend your lectures
这里还将是你温馨的家
ANU will become your home.
5000多名住宿生中
Over 5000 students live right here on campus.
你定可以找到志同道合之人
You’ll meet, hang out, find life long friends
和世界各地的最有趣
among interesting and talented people
和有才华的人成为朋友
from around the globe.
我们的教师是各领域的杰出领袖
Our academic staff are world leaders in their feilds.
他们不是教科书的讲解者
They don’t teach from text books,
而是撰写者
they write them.
他们主导科学探究
They lead scientific discoveries,
实现技术突破
make technological advances,
解开历史谜团
unearth our secret histories
并且带领我们了解自身
and teach us about ourselves.
ANU以高师生比例标准而闻名
ANU is known for its high staff-student ratio which means you get
这意味着不仅你熟悉老师 老师同时也了解你
to know your teachers and they get to know you too.
显然普通的学历并不能满足你
We know that you don’t want an everyday degree,
因此我们鼓励你”私人订制”
so we make it possible for you to create your own.
你可能心仪A专业的同时
You have a passion for one area of study,
也想在B专业有所建树
but want to a career in another.
那么为何不考虑一个灵活的双学位
Why not take a flexible double degree?
又或者凭借你浓厚的兴趣
Or how about doing a degree that let you research and focus on something you care
在某一方向上潜心研究
deeply about?
届时你将到政府或企业实习
You can do internships with government or business,
又或者你想出国做一名交换生
or you can go on an exchange and study overseas.
一切都由你决定
It’s really up to you.
你可以掌控这一切
You are in the driver’s seat.
我们的毕业生很受欢迎 是因为他们在ANU 的经历
Our graduates are in demand because of their experiences
以及取得的成就
and achievements that ANU
使他们脱颖而出
helps them stand out.
作为副校长
As vice chancellor,
我愿为你提供全球最佳的大学体验
I aim to give you the best university experience in the world.
加入我们 在这里能度过你人生中最好的时光
Join us for what is sure to be the most transformative time of your life.
对不起 非常抱歉
-Oh sorry… really really sorry…
太抱歉了
-Oh my god! I am so sorry…
鼓掌声
pa pa
好吧 那会出现在花絮里哦
– All right, that’s in the bloopers.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

完美的学习体验、出色的学习伙伴、灵活的课程设置、顶尖的师资团队、宝贵的实习机会,来澳洲国立大学,这,都归你所有。

听录译者

霜霜

翻译译者

WildFight

审核员

霜霜

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-36KB0ghv8

相关推荐