ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一切取决于你 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一切取决于你

IT'S UP TO YOU - Motivational Video

每天我们都在慢慢老去
Everyday we grow older.
每过一天 我们的未来就少一天
Everyday we have one less day in our futures,
过去的日子就多了一天
and one more day in our past.
你可以继续做着一样的事情
You can keep doing the old thing
一遍一遍又一遍
over and over and over again.
然后 五年后
And then, in five years,
你还将是你今天的样子
you will be about what you are today.
或者你可以决定今天
Or you can decide today,
是钻石或什么都不是
diamond or nothing,
然后 开始攀登高峰
and start climbing the mountian.
不再在平地上行走
Instead of walking on the flat ground,
你开始攀登钻石山
you start walking up the diamond mountain.
如果你做了那个选择
If you make that choice,
每一天都会成为你登得更高变得更强的一天
everyday becomes a day when you grow higher and stronger.
每一天你回头看这一天 说声
Everyday becomes a day when you look back on the day and say a voice:
今天我做了有意义的事!
I did something good today!
然后你可以睡一晚
Then you can sleep a night,
成功后的睡眠
the sleep of success.
[音乐]
[music]
你不觉得
Don’t you feel like
我们可以做更多吗?
there is a lot more we could be doing?
像更具质量的东西
Like more quality stuff.
是 老兄 这他妈的都是暂时的 我们会在房地产干一辈子吗
-Yeah, dude, this is fucking temporary, can we signed up for a lifetime in real estate.
这不是暂时的
– It’s not temporary.
我们一直都是那类人
We’ve always been those guys,
我是说懦夫
I mean coward,
我们会过得比现在好吗?
are we ever going to be better than this?
[音乐]
[music]
生活很艰难 你必须对生活中的事物做出改变
It’ll be hard, you’ll have to change somethings in your life.
在生活中你要严以律己
You’ll have to exercise discipline in your life.
你会有那么几个夜晚 让你确确实实感到害怕
You’ll have some nights when you’ll be absolutely so afraid.
让你难以入睡
Then you won’t be able to sleep.
你会有那么些日子 让你
You’ll have some days when you will feel so…
对那些不信守承诺的人 感到难过 绝望
sad and disappointed with people not keeping their promises.
你将会面对很多问题
You’ll have lots of problems.
但如果你够坚定
But if you are committed,
你将会从每个问题中学到东西
you will learn from every problem.
你将会从每次失望中获取经验
You will learn from every disappointment,
甚至你的害怕都会让你变得更强大
even your fears will make you stronger.
当你磨练成一颗钻石
When you become a diamond,
你看着镜子里的自己
you look at the mirror,
你会说
and you’ll say,
好开心我做到了
I am so happy I did it.
我自己是唯一的问题
I am the only problem,
永远是这样
I will ever have.
我也是唯一的解决方式
And I am the only solution.
好 我想让你在脑子里记住了
All right, I want you to get this in your heads,
我是自己将会碰到的唯一问题
I am the only problem I’ll ever have
我也是答案
and I am the solution.
不是高地 不是丘陵 不是草地
Not the upland, not the downland, not the grassland,
不是伙伴 只是自己
not the company, just me.
如果我想成为一颗钻石 这都取决于我
If I want to be a diamond, it’s up to me.
如果我想在自己的丘陵收获钻石,这取决于我
If I want diamonds in my downland, it’s up to me.
[音乐]
[music]
我是自己将面对的唯一问题 我也是答案
I am the only problem I’ll ever have and I am the solution.
[音乐]
[music]
你看 你不相信吗
You see, won’t you believe that,
你突然相信凡事皆有可能 因为一切都取决于你
you suddenly believe that anything is possible because it all is up to you.
不取决其他任何人 只是你
It doesn’t take anybody else, just you.
当你相信是由于其他外界因素
When you believe it’s out of there,
当你相信是由于这些人或那些人
when you believe it’s out of these people or those people
高地 丘陵 草地 伙伴
the upland, the downland, the grassland, the company.
当你相信这些
When you believe that,
他们变得有力量 而你失去了力量
they have the power, and you have no power.
但是 当你说 是我 我才是决定因素
But when you say, it’s me, I’m the one.
你又会将力量注入自身
Then you pour the power into you,
然后 一切皆有可能
and anything is possible.
你不喜欢你的生活 那么改变它 你总有选择的余地[音乐]
You don’t like your life, then change it. You always have a choice.
[music]
一切由你决定![音乐]
It’s up to you![music]
你重新开始你的生活 这才是我希望的
That will be i am wished, you start your life over again.
多少困难 多少悲伤 多少痛苦
How much hardness, how much sorrow, how much pain
可以避免 如果我们可以重新开始 重新生活 了解我们现在所知道的
would be avoided if we could just start over, live over, knowing what we know now.
你会做出选择……
there’re choices you would make…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你对现在的生活不满意,就去改变它,你才是生活的主宰

听录译者

🔥云四

翻译译者

?心素

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpjreVYdjJY&t=209s

相关推荐