ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

开始了 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

开始了

It Starts Now - Alan Watts

所以我想说的
This is therefore to say

that
通过冥想来转变人的意识
the transformation of human consciousness through meditation
是无用功
is frustrated.
只要我们明确地意识到这一点或其他那些
So long as we think of it in terms or something
即我们自己可以通过一些诡计和花招来实现(意识的转变)
that I myself can bring about by some kind of wangle by some sort of gimmick.
而这些会导致无休止的在精神上力争上游的游戏
Because you see that leads to endless games of spiritual one-up-man-ship
和大师之间的竞争
and of guru competitions.
我的大师比你大师的更有效 我的瑜伽修行得比你更快
Of my guru is more effective than your guru, my yogas are faster than your yoga.
我比你更能自我反省
I’m more aware of myself than you are.
我比你更谦虚 我对自己的罪过感到更抱歉 我爱你胜过你爱我
I’m humbler than you are, I’m sorrier for my sins than you are, I love you more than you love me.
这会无休止地的发生
It is interminable goings-on
例如人们会打架和
about which people fight and
想知道他们是否比其他人更强大一点 等等
wonder whether they are a little bit more evolved than somebody else and so on.
这所有的一切都会消失
All that can just fall away.
然后
And then
我们感觉到了一种在生活里 从未有过的奇怪的感受
we get this strange feeling that we’ve never had, in our lives.
除了有时候它会意外出现
except occasionally by accident.
有些人瞥见我们不再(看见的东西)
Some people get a glimpse that we are no longer,
这些可伶而渺小的陌生人害怕存在于这个自己从未存在的世界
these poor little strangers are afraid in a world it never made
但是你们
but that you
就是这个宇宙
are this universe.
并且你们每时每刻都在创造着它
And you are creating it at every moment.
因为你看到它从现在开始了
Cause you see it starts now.
它并没有在过去开始 因为这里没有过去
It didn’t begin in the past. There was no past.
如果宇宙在过去开始 那发生的时候也是那时的现在
So if universe began in the past, when that happened it was now.
所以你看 它依然是现在
See, But it is still now
宇宙仍然从现在的每一刻开始
and the universe is still begining now
从现在起 它也会像轮船在水中留下的航迹逐渐消失
and it’s trailing off like the wake of a ship from now
轮船的尾流会渐渐减弱 过去亦是如此
and the wake of the ship fades out, so does the past.
你可以回头去解释所有的一切 但解释也会随着时间的流逝而消失
You can look back there to explain things but the explanation disappears.
你再也不会在那里找到它 所有的事情无法用已经逝去的过去来解释
You’ll never find it there. Things are not explained by the past.
它们只能用现在发生的来解释
They’re explained by what happens now.
这创造了过去 从当前开始
That creats the past. It begins here.
这就是责任的诞生
That’s the birth of responsibility.
又或者
Cause otherwise
你可以回头看看 然后说
you can look over your shoulder and say
我现在走这条路 是因为我的妈妈的缘故
well, I’m the way I am because my mother dropped me.
她让我这样走 是因为她有点神经质 因为她妈妈曾经也强迫她这样走
She dropped me because she was neurotic because her mother dropped her.
这条路通往亚当和夏娃所在的地方
A way we go back to Adam and Eva
或通往正在消失的猿猴又或者其他什么
or to a disappearing monkey or something
我们从未抵达
We never get at it.
然而
But
在这条路上你会 你会看到你在创造这个宇宙
in this way you are…you are faced with you’re doing all this.
那是一种特别的震惊
That’s an extraordinary shock.
因此
So
振奋起来
Cheer Up!
你不能为了你所在的这个世界而责备其他任何人
You can’t blame anyone else for the kind of world you are in.
并且 如果你知道
And if you know,
你明白你自己
you see that I
身为人的感觉
in the sense of the person,
人们的外表 人们的自我价值 这些都只是虚幻
the front, the ego – it really doesn’t exist,
然后当你醒来 发现自己是上帝时 这并不会让你难以接受
then it won’t go to your head too badly if you wake up and discover that you’re God.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每个人存在于这个世界上,有自己独特的价值。别被过去束缚,一切都会消逝

听录译者

走走走双

翻译译者

ZHANG

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfIYGaslVnA

相关推荐