ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

以色列:死海 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

以色列:死海

Israel: Dead Sea | Are We There Yet?

艾米丽 让我们来记录今天的冒险吧
Emily, let’s journal about our adventures today.
好的 我要画游泳
OK I’m gonna draw a swimming.
我要写一个故事
I’m gonna write a story.
你画的是谁?
Who you’re drawing?
我 因为我穿的是绿色
Me. Because I’m green.
你会是黄色的
You’re gonna be yellow,
像太阳一样黄
yellow like sun.
– 我可以帮你画画吗?- 好
-Can I help you with your drawing?-OK.
– 云?- 是的
-The clouds?-OK.
我还不知道怎么画这些云
I don’t even know how to do with the clouds.
今天我们在以色列的死海中漂浮
Today we floated in the Dead Sea in Israel.
[音乐播放]
[Music playing]
以色列
ISRAEL
《萌娃在路上》环球探险
ARE WE THERE YET? WORLD ADVENTURE
今天我们去以色列寻找水源
Today we went looking for water in Israel.
许多以色列人生活在沙漠中 所以周围没有多少水
A lot of Israel lives desert, so there isn’t a lot of water around.
我们开车去沙漠 开始我们的冒险之旅
We started our adventure by driving out to the desert.
看左边的山
Look all the mountains on the left.
这条路颠簸的不能开车时
When the road got too bumping to drive on,
我们改换骑骆驼去
we switch to camel.
这是我们的朋友阿雷奥
That’s our friend Areo.
他要带我们骑骆驼穿越沙漠
He is gonna take us on a camel ride through the desert.
这些是什么骆驼?
What kind of camels are these?
这是单峰骆驼
This is the single hump camels.
他们被称为“沙漠之舟”
They’re called the desert ship.
为什么他们背上有驼峰?
Why do they have a hump on their back?
因为这是他们储存能量的方式
Because this is how they store energy.
因为沙漠里没有很多食物
Because there’s not a lot of food in the desert.
所以一旦它们进食
So once they eat,
就会在这个驼峰里保留大量的食物和能量
they keep a lot of food and a lot of energy in the hump.
当它们需要的时候 就会使用它
And when they need it, they use it.
阿雷奥说我们可以喂骆驼
Areo said that we could feed the camels.
你知道骆驼的名字吗?
Do you know what the camels names are?
当然 这个叫Faceduke
Yeah, it’s called Faceduke.
艾米丽:这个?阿雷奥:是的
Emily: This one?Areo: Yeah.
看 他把这个放在……
Look he puts this…in…
你也想喂它?慢慢地 好吗?
You wanna feed him also? Slowly, OK?
Faceduke 当然喜欢胡萝卜
Faceduke, sure likes carrots.
希拉里:它饿了阿雷奥:没错
Hillary: It’s hungry. Areo: Yeah.
近一点来喂它
Feed her closer way.
哦 好的 我再试一次
Oops. Ok, I’ll try again.
[咀嚼声]
[Crunching]
希拉里:它有大牙齿 是吗?阿雷奥:是的
Hillary: He has big teeth, does he?Areo: Yea.
吓到我了
That’s what scares me.
它不会咬你的 别担心
He’s not gonna bite you. Don’t worry.
艾米丽 听它咀嚼的声音有多大
Emily, listen how loud he’s crunching this.
嗯 这很俗气 闭上你的嘴
Ew, it’s tacky. Close your mouth.
是的 这很不礼貌
Yea. It’s not polite.
我们还摸了骆驼
We also got to touch the camels.
看看里面的尘土
Look all the dust in it.
艾米丽:他没有洗澡希拉里:看看它的妆
Emily: He didn’t take a shower. Hillary: Look at his makeup.
我们骑骆驼之前
Before we got to ride the camels,
他们得把马鞍弄上去
they had to get their saddles on.
阿雷奥说我们可以骑骆驼到绿洲
Areo said that we could ride the camels to an oasis.
绿洲是沙漠中有水的地方
An oasis is the place in the desert that has water.
希望我们能找到些水
Hopefully we’ll find some water.
为了……骑在骆驼上
In order to…to…to ride on the camel,
我们需要一顶特殊的帽子防止阳光晒伤
we need a special hat, to protect us from the sun.
你知道它叫什么吗?
Do you know what it is called?
是的 阿拉伯语里它被称为keffiyeh(头巾)
Yeah. It’s called keffiyeh in Arabic.
头巾是的 头巾
-Keffiyeh.-Yea. Keffiyeh.
头巾可以避免阳光晒到我们的背部 灰尘吹到脸上
A keffiyeh will keep the sun off our back and the dust out of our face.
是骑骆驼的时候了
Time to ride a camel.
我得和阿雷奥一起骑
I got to ride with Areo.
阿雷奥:别担心希拉里:噢 我的天
Aero: Don’t worry. Hillary: Oh my gosh*3
我和芭比一起骑
I rode with Babby.
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
你可以看到很远的地方 看啊
You can see really far away. Look, look, look.
芭比:看山艾米丽:我看到了
Babby: Look the mountain.Emily: I see.
艾米莉:骆驼很高芭比:骆驼是很高 没错
Emily: Camels are high. Babby: Camels are high, yeah.
但并没有长颈鹿高
But not higher than giraffes.
你的臀部就像这样在一边 然后另一边 另一边
Like your hip goes on one side like this, then the other side, the other side…
在沙漠中 很多人都使用骆驼
Lots of people use camels in the desert,
因为它们可以在没有水的情况下走很长的路
because they can go a long way without water.
而我们不能
But we can’t.
所以我希望我们很快就能找到绿洲
So I hope we find that oasis soon.
阿雷奥说 我们就快到绿洲了
Areo said that we’re getting close to the oasis.
于是我们下了骆驼 走了剩下的路
So we got off our camels and walked the rest of the way.
希拉里:那边的那些是什么动物?阿雷奥:你能看到吗?
Hillary: What are those animals over there?Areo: You can see there?
希拉里:那只像……阿雷奥:叫做北山羊
Hillary: The one that’s like a…Areo: It’s called ibex.
那是一个北山羊族群
There’s a whole family of ibex.
有两种类型 你看到公的了吗?
There’s two types. Did you see the male?
它有一个大角 看那边
He’s with a big horn. See over there.
还有那些母羊和小羊
And the femsle and young children.
艾米丽:我看到那里的小羊了玻璃效果:是的 它们在那
Emily: I see the children there. Areo: Yea. They’re over there.
北山羊甚至可以爬树来获取食物
Ibex can even climb trees to get their food.
完美的照片
Perfect picture.
您好北山羊
Shalom ibex.
“沙洛姆”在希伯来语中是“你好”和“再见”的意思
‘Shalom’ means hello and goodbye in Hebrew.
再见 北山羊
Shalom again ibex.
现在是我们找到绿洲的时候了
It’s time for us to find that oasis.
我们一直走着 直到找到了绿洲
We kept on walking until we found-the oasis!
这个绿洲甚至还有个瀑布
This oasis even had a waterfall.
我和希拉里穿上了泳衣
Hillary and I put on our bathing suits
这样我们就可以在瀑布里游泳了
so we can go for a swimming in the waterfall!
芭比也去游泳了
Babby went swimming too.
凉快下来之后 我们开车前往死海
After we cooled off, we drove on to the Dead Sea.
它是地球上最低的陆地
The lowest point on the earth that you can walk on.
这也是最有意思的
It’s also the funniest.
我们的朋友阿妮卡将带我们去
Our friend Anika is going to take us in.
艾米丽和希拉里:嗨 阿妮卡!阿妮卡:嗨 姑娘们! 击掌
Emily and Hillary: Hi Anika!Anika: Hi, girls! High five.
过来坐
Come and sit.
艾米丽:阿妮卡?阿妮卡:是的
Emily: Anika?Anika: Yes.
为什么人们称它为死海?
Why do people call it the Dead Sea?
人们把它称为死海 因为死海里什么都不能生存
People call it the Dead Sea because nothing can live in the Dead Sea.
所以在死海里 没有生存任何物种吗?
So nothing live on the…in the Dead Sea?
死海里什么都无法生存
Nothing lives in the Dead Sea.
鱼和其他海洋生物不能生活在死海里
Fish and other sea creatures can’t live in the Dead Sea,
因为它非常非常咸
because it’s very very very salty.
那些人为什么要抹泥巴?它是黑色的!
Why are those people putting on mud? It’s black!
死海泥很有名
The Dead Sea mud is really famous.
人们从世界各地来到这里
People come here from all over the world,
他们在皮肤上涂上泥巴
and they put on mud on their skin,
它有一种治疗效果
It kinda has a healing effect.
我们可以这样做吗?
Can we do that?
我们当然可以
We can do that, absolutely.
你们准备好在死海里漂浮了吗?
You guys are ready to go floating in the Dead Sea?
艾米丽和希拉里:是的!我们去吧阿妮卡:我们去吧!漂起来
Emily and Hillary: Yeah! Let’s go. Anika: Let’s go! Let’s do it.
死海盐度很高
The Dead Sea is so salty
这使得人们很容易在其中漂浮
that makes it easy for people to float in it.
水很冰凉
Ice cold.
你踩到什么东西了吗?
Did you step on something?
踩在泥上
Step on mud.
哦 我感觉很咸
Oh my, it feels salty.
感觉油腻吗?
Does it feel oily?
屁股先进到水里然后是你的背部
Bum into the water then your back.
看到了吗?你姐姐在漂浮
See? Your sister’s floating.
屁股 背 走你
Bum, back and off you go.
我在死海里漂浮
I’m floating in the Dead Sea.
我们在以色列的死海中度过了一段美好的时光
We had a great time floating in the Dead Sea in Israel!
嗨 阿妮卡
Hi Anika.
阿妮卡:嘿 女孩们 在你们走之前 你们想在泥地里玩吗?艾米丽和:想
Anika: Hey girls, before you go you wanna go play in the mud?Emily and Hillary:Yeah.
那么我们走吧 来玩泥巴 猴子
Then let’s go. Let’s play mud, monkeys.
给你
There you go.
下次探险再见!拜拜!
See you all in next adventure! Shalom!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

死海

听录译者

Kirsten

翻译译者

petrichor

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvHo2uuUXA

相关推荐