未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你的手机在偷听你吗?

Is Your Phone Listening To You?

你和朋友正在喝咖啡
You are having a coffee with a close friend
提到了自己要买游泳衣
and bring up how you need a new bathing suit
突然间
Then BAM all of a sudden
手机上出现了游泳衣的广告
there are ads on your phone for bathing suits.
手机无时无刻在我们身边
Our smartphones are with us at all times,
但它是不是被公司和政府用来监视我们?
but are companies and governments using them to spy on us?
你这样怀疑是绝对有理由的
You may be suspicious for a good reason.
据《纽约时报》一篇文章
A New York Times piece uncovered
数以千计应用 包括儿童游戏应用
that thousands of apps, including gaming apps for kids
里头装有Alfonso软件
are equipped with the software Alfonso.
Alfonso利用手机的麦克风
Alfonso uses your smartphone microphone
偷听你在电视上看到的广告
to listen to the ads that you are watching on TV.
它通过音频信号监测电视观看习惯
It uses audio signals to collect TV viewing data
让广告商在网上针对你进行推销
in order for advertisers to personally promote things to you online.
Alfonso“自称”不会录下人的言语
Alfonso “claims” to not record human speech.
Facebook发明了一个叫做“Pixel”的设备
Facebook has created a device called Pixel,
它会继续在网上跟踪你
which is designed as a way to continue tracking you online
即使你已经离开了网站
even after you’ve left a website.
它会留下“cookie”饼干 就是一小块数据
By dropping a small piece of data called a cookie,
现在 你的配备能保留信息
your device will now remember information,
比如 你在某件商品上停留多长时间
like how long you linger on a certain item,
或者购物车中是否留下了未购买的商品
and whether you added anything to your shopping cart, but didn’t purchase it.
有上百万个网站在使用Facebook Pixel
Millions of websites use Facebook Pixel,
因此你没买的那顶帽子
which is why the hat you didn’t end up buying
才会在Facebook上一直出现
follows you around Facebook forever
但是Facebook等网站也会跟着你下线
But sites like Facebook even follow you offline
它会购买信息 创造关于你的数据库
and have been known to purchase information and create a database
里头含有5.2万项关于你的属性
of over 52,000 different attributes about you.
比如Facebook会购买超市忠诚计划的数据
For example, Facebook buys data from supermarket loyalty programs.
所以如果你拥有杂货店忠诚卡
So if you have a points card with a grocery store
Facebook可能正在付钱 了解你的购买习惯
Facebook may be paying to understand your purchasing patterns
它可能会得知你的饮食习惯
Potentially learning about what you eat
甚至是你使用的牙膏品牌
or even what type of toothpaste you use.
所以你的电话不仅会偷听你
So your phone can listen to you,
还会跟踪你
but it can also follow you as well.
每当你收到短信
Every time you receive a text
或利用数据来开启应用
or use data to load an app,
公司能记录并保留你的位置信息
companies can log and retain your location
根据的是手机所连接的基地台和天线
based on the cell tower and cellular antenna you connect it to.
位置信息已经越来越准确
The precision of location has increased over time
能够精细地描绘出你的行踪
and can paint a detailed picture of where you go.
所以你的手机之所以显示游泳衣广告
So your phone may start sending you ads for swimsuits
原因是你在冲浪用品店里面或附近
because you were just physically in or near a surf shop.
这些公司会称说 没做出你没允许做的事
These companies will claim they aren’t doing anything you haven’t agreed to
因为你接受的隐私政策
as you have accepted the privacy policy
是允许收集你的资料的
that allows the collection of your information.
你看过条文细节了吗?
And did you read the fine print?
应该没有吧
Probably not.
一项研究向543名参与者
A study presented 543 participants
介绍了一个名叫Name Drop的假应用
with a fake app called Name Drop
看看阅读隐私政策和服务条款的人有几个
to see how many would read the privacy policy and terms of service.
其中74%人完全跳过了协议
74 % skipped reading the agreement all together,
其他有读到的人 也读得不仔细
and those who did read it didn’t do a great job.
98%参与者没看到陷阱条款
98 % percent of participants missed the gotcha clauses,
包括 把你的资料分享给国家安全局和雇主
which included sharing all your data with the NSA, your employer,
还有同意把头生子女交出 当作支付方式
and agreeing to provide your firstborn child as payment
那么智能扩音器呢?
And what about the rise of smart speakers
比如Google Home和Amazon Alexa
like Google Home and Amazon Alexa?
它们会无时无刻偷听你
Which are designed to listen to you at all times.
虽然它们只有在听到“Ok Google”等提示
Though they are supposed to only record your voice
才会录下你的声音
when given prompts like “Ok Google”,
但一对情侣最近发现
Recently a couple found that
Amazon Alexa录下了他们私下的谈话
Amazon’s Alexa recorded a private conversation
把它随机发给了一位朋友
and then randomly sent it to a friend
这些都被视为意外毛病
These are deemed unfortunate glitches.
但如果这些器材被侵入怎么办?
But what if someone gained access to them
Wi-Fi网络和行动互联网设备
as Wi-Fi networks and mobile internet devices
比你想象中更容易侵入
are easier to hack than you might think?
一般通过无线传达的网路信息是保密的
Your typical wireless internet information is kept confidential
可读状态信息在接入点进行加密
by being converted from a readable state to nonsense at the access point
在输入正确的Wi-Fi密码的时候
and then converted back to a readable state
然后由电脑还原到可读状态
when you use the correct Wi-Fi password from your computer.
互联网从有线网络移到无线技术的时候
When Internet moved from physically wired networks to wireless technology
就变得更容易侵入 更不安全
it became easier to hack and less secure
因为加密方案相对简单
because the encryption schemes are relatively simple.
比如 网络摄像机可以用远程访问服务侵入
For example, your webcam can be hacked by creating a remote access tool
相等于在你家中加入一扇不上锁的窗
which is the digital equivalent of someone adding an unlocked window to your home
而你浑然不觉
without you even noticing.
有关FBI特务的梗所说的 也离事实不远
Also, the FBI Agent meme isn’t far from the truth,
据悉FBI会进行钓鱼式攻击
as the FBI is known to use phishing,
他们在信息中加入一个链接
which is slipping a link into a message
用这个链接来误导人
that is labeled in a misleading way.
你一点击链接 你的设备连接到FBI的电脑
When you hit the link, your device connects to the FBI’s computer
你的电脑会下载恶意软件 偷偷地监视你
downloading malware, which is then able to covertly spy on you.
总之 你的电话能偷听你
Long story short, your phone is capable of listening to you,
跟踪你 甚至监视你
following you, and even watching you.
如果网络安全和隐私对你重要
If online security and privacy is important to you,
务必了解一下我们今天这个视频的赞助商NordVPN
make sure you check out today’s sponsor of our video, NordVPN
其3年服务计划现有77%折扣
who is offering you 77% off of a three-year plan.
只需使用促销代号“asapscience”
If you use the promo code ‘asapscience’
或去“nordvpn.com/asapscience”
or go to nordvpn.com/asapscience.
虛拟私人网络(VPN)
VPNs or virtual private networks,
会对你的流量进行加密 隐藏你在网上的身份
encrypt your Internet traffic and mask your identity online
你查找的信息或私人资料都能保密
so people can’t see where you’re searching or get access to your private information
NordVPN是世界上最先进的VPN服务
NordVPN is the world’s most advanced VPN service
用的是军用加密技术
using military-grade encryption
他们速度超快
They also offer a super-fast experience
使用时几乎不会影响流量速度
with almost no impact on speed while using it.
它的功能包括 自动锁死开关
It has features like an automatic kill switch,
浏览器代理扩展程序 广告拦截器等等
browser proxy extension, ad blocking, and many more.
NordVPN甚至还会绕过防火长城
NordVPN even bypasses the Great Firewall of China
即使是在很多VPN不能用的中东也能用
and works in the Middle East where not all VPNs work
他们有4300台伺服器 分布在62个国家
With 4300 servers and counting, in 62 countries,
而且仍在继续扩大中
They’re constantly growing and expanding,
这使他们脱颖而出
which separates them from other providers.
除此之外
On top of all this,
它可以同时在6台配备上使用
you can use it on six devices simultaneously
比如手机 电脑 平板电脑
like your phone, your computer, your tablet,
让你无时无刻保护你的资料
so that you’re protecting your information at all times,
包括使用公用Wi-Fi的时候
including if you’re on public Wi-Fi.
再说一次 使用促销代号“asapscience”
Again, you can use the promo code ‘asapscience’
或前往“NordVPN.com/asapscience”
or head to NordVPN.com/asapscience
申请3年计划可享有77%折扣
to get 77 percent off of a three-year plan
开始保护你在线上的隐私
and start protecting your privacy online
感谢你的收看
Thanks so much for watching
下周四将有新的科学视频
and we’ll see you next Thursday for a new science video.
到时见 平安
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

可曾想过,你的手机是不是在静静地监视你?看看这个视频,发现个中真相!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

搬那度

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTmHNt-IG8

相关推荐