ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

水是湿的吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

水是湿的吗?

Is Water Wet? | Dumb Debates

为了探讨世界上最伟大的问题
In order to search for world’s greatest questions
我们扪心自问……
we ask ourselves…
水真的是湿的吗?
Is water truly wet?
欢迎您观看本周的“愚人愚说”辩论节目
Thank you for joining uson this week’s episode of dumb debates.
我是主持人Happy Hosuh
I’m your host Happy Hosuh.
在我左手边的是上期的卫冕冠军
On the left we have the defending champion
喜欢幻想的Daniel!
Delusional Daniel!
欢迎他就座
Please welcome him to the table.
在我右手边的是 攻擂方Savage Stephen
On the right we have Savage Stephen striking back,
他正准备攻破Daniel的防守
preparing his rebuttal against Daniel’s defense.
加油吧 Stephen!
Yeah, go, Stephen!
那么 Stephen 我想问你个问题 水是湿的吗?
So Stephen, I have a question for you.Is water wet?
Daniel是傻子吗?
Is Daniel stupid?
两个问题的答案显然都是肯定的
The answer is yes obviously to both questions.
水怎么可能不是湿的?
Why wouldn’t it be wet?
你经常研究这个问题吗?
You usually work this?
当然了 每次有人提出这个问题
Yeah, but anytime anyone brings it up,
我都忍不住想 他们肯定是傻子
I’ll automatically assume that they’re absolute idiots.
那么 水到底是不是湿的呢?
So is it yes or no?
– 当然了 水肯定是湿的- Daniel 你认为呢?
– Of course water is wet. Yes.- Daniel?
– 不是 水不是湿的- 行吧 Daniel
– No! Water isn’t wet!- Okay, Daniel.
请你详细解释下 为什么你认为水不是湿的
Tell me why you think water isn’t wet by all definitions.
东西沾到水后会变湿
Things become wet after it has been touched by water.
但水本身并不是湿的
Water itself is not wet.
如果你认为水是湿的 就好像在说空气是干的
If you think water is wet, it’s like saying air is dry.
空气流动时会风干物体
When the air motions a certain type of object to become dry,
使物体变得干燥
then it’s dry,
但空气本身并不是干燥的
but air itself isn’t dry.
同样的道理 水本身也不是湿的
Same water itself is not wet.
好吧 首先空气要么完全是湿的 要么完全是干的
Okay, first of all, air is totally either wet or dry.
火是干的吗?火是热的吗?
Is fire dry? Is fire hot?
当然了 这两个问题的答案都是肯定的
Yes, the answer is yes to both.
火不是干的 火就是火 它是热的
Fire is not dry. Fire is fire. It is hot.
水可能是冷的 但绝不是湿的
Water may be cold, but it is not wet.
但火是干的 这句话你同意吗?
But fire is dry, do you agree?
不 我不同意
No, I don’t agree.
– 什么?- 但火总不可能是湿的吧?
– WHAT THE…- Fire can’t be wet though?
当然了 我知道 火不可能是湿的
Yeah, I know. It can’t be wet.
所以它也不可能是干的
So it can also not be dry!
水会是干的吗?肯定也不是
Can water be dry? No.
同样的道理 水也不可能是湿的
So it cannot be wet either.
好吧 这就是辩论中的策略
Ok, so there’s a tactic in debate.
其实辩论中有很多策略
Where pretty much a tactic of throw so much
比如说 抛出无法辩驳的论点从而击败对手
undisprovable information at your opponent just to overwhelm them.
因为他们无法立刻回答所有的问题
Because they can’t answer everything all at once
此时此刻就是这种情况
And I feel like this is one of those times!
除此之外 当你抛出一个论点
And there’s also a tactic where you just name a tactic
假设所有人都赞同这个论点
and assume that everybody will agree with that tactic.
– 别说了!- 我也感觉 历史正在重演
– Stop that, you!- I also think this is one of those times!
那么你认为 火是干的
So you said that fire is dry.
你不能说火是干的
You can’t say it’s dry.
火本身不是干的 火就是火而已
Fire itself is not dry, it’s fire.
好吧 你怎么理解“干燥”呢?
Ok, how do you define dry?
– 干燥是火引起的- 通过火使物体中的水分蒸发
– Fire causes dry.- By removing water from it.
那么照你所说 水也不应该是湿的?
So then by that logic, shouldn’t water be also wet?
但你无法从水中分离水吧
But you cannot remove water from water.
– 水本身是无法区分的- 当然可以做到
– It itself exact on itself.- Yeah, you can!
那你怎么把水从水里分离出去?
How can you remove water from water?
它本身就是水
It’s just water.
通过蒸发不就可以吗?
Evaporated stuff?
那些蒸发出的成分 依然是水
The evaporated stuff is still water.
假设你认为水是湿的
If you say water is wet,
你就得承认火被火烧了
then you have to say that fire is on fire.
– 比如说 不是房子被火烧了- 火被火烧了
– It’s not like houses on fire… – Fire is on fire!
– 应该说火被火烧了 天哪 你在干嘛?- 火被火烧了
– Fire itself is on fire. No, you what?!- Fire is on fire.
– 假设你把脚泡在水里 脚会变湿吗?- 当然会
– If you dip your feet in water, is it wet?- Yes.
– 那如果你向水里面倒水 水会变湿吗?- 肯定会呀
– If you pour water on water, is it wet?- Yes! Yes!
– 没错啊 因为是同种物质- 不对!水是不会变湿的
– YES! Beacause it’s the same thing!- NO! IT’S NOT WET!
– 只是向水中加了点儿水而已- 你说什么!?
– It’s just adding water into water.- WHAT?!
好吧 你的逻辑一下子又变了
Ok, so suddenly your logic devolves
就因为我们突然在水中加了点东西
because now all of a sudden, we’re adding something to water.
然后 水又不湿了?
But now it’s not wet?
因为水本身就是独立存在的
It’s because water itself exists on its own.
– 水不能给自己增加属性- 不 它可以!
– It cannot add value to itself.- Yes, it can!
所以 如果我有盐水和清水
Ok, so if I get salt water and fresh water and
假设我把盐水倒入清水中
if I pour the salt water into the water,
清水会变湿的
it will get wet.
因为 虽然含有不同的物质
Because it consists of different things.
但它本质上都是水
But it’s still essentially the same thing.
没错 增加的成分是盐
Yeah, the added value of it is the salt.
其实盐已经在水中溶解了
The salt has been included into the water.
但是 对于水本身而言
However, if the water itself,
我们现在只讨论水
we’re talking about water itself alone,
水并没有给自身增加任何价值
it cannot add value to itself on its own.
那么 你的意思是
So then by that logic,
假设 我把水中的鱼倒入水中
if I add a fish which is mostly water into water,
这会使其变湿吗?
it doesn’t make it wet?
不会 鱼有很多不是水的成分
No! Fish has other particles that’s not water.
因此 这些成分会为水增加价值
Therefore, adding value to the original thing that is water.
– 好吧 鱼也可以被风干- 但盐水里也含有别的物质啊
– Ok, fish can be dried up.- But salt water has other things!
没错 盐会变湿
Yes, the salt can be wet!
盐可以是湿的
That salt can be wet!
但水本身不会湿
But water itself cannot be wet!
但整体来说 盐水被称为盐水
But as a whole, it is called salt water!
盐水里还有一半是水呢
The half of it is called water!
你听我说 要是你再往水里加这个那个的
Listen, if you’re gonna just add different things into water.
咱就别聊了
I can’t even have a conversation!
我觉 我觉得吧 虽然我是主持人 但……
He- Here’s what I think. I know I’m the host but…
Daniel&Stephen: Hosuh 你闭嘴!Hosuh: 天呐 好吧!
Daniel & Stephen: Shut up Hosuh!Hosuh: Ok. Oh my gosh okay!
因此 我比较同意Daniel的观点……
So… I agree with Daniel at this…
– 没错 这就对了 Stephen 去你的吧- 因为……
– Yes! That’s right, Stephen! Suck it!- No, because…
去你的 Stephen 我可去你的吧 Stephen
Suck it Stephen! Suck a big Stephen, Stephen.
我的天呐……
Oh my gosh…
– 为什么 Hosuh 告诉我你到底怎么想的 – 行了 冷静一点 Ste……
– Ok, Hosuh why? Tell me your god awful logic.- Ok, calm down, Ste…
闭嘴吧 Daniel 我现在不需要冷静
Shut up,Daniel!I don’t need calming down!
– 不 Stephen 很显然 我是对的- 我的天呐 好吧 先别吵了
– No, Stephen. I’m right obviously.- Oh my gosh, okay, stop!
那么你们俩表述下你们的观点
So you guys make your points.
Daniel你方认为水不是湿的
Daniel you think water is not wet.
而Stephen认为水是湿的
Stephen you think water is wet.
– 我就是觉得水是湿的 而且不像…- 好吧 Stephen 你才是湿的吧
– I just think that water is wet. Ok, and unlike…- You’re wet, Stephen.
不像是……去你的 我就是开个玩笑而已 去你的 Daniel
unlike… fuck you. I was gonna make a joke about that.Screw you, Daniel.
好吧 要不咱们问问观众朋友们吧
Ok, I guess we can ask the audience.
我们就做个小调查
We’ll make a poll.
如果观众朋友们同意水是湿的 那就点击”水是湿的”
And if you think water is wet, click on the ‘water is wet’.
如果你认为水不是湿的 就点击” 水不是湿的”
If you think water’s not wet,click on the ‘water is not wet’.
我们就拭目以待 谁会获得更多支持
And we’ll see who gets the most points
在下期节目中输的人要接受惩罚
and whoever is the loser will get punished in the next video.
– 可能还挺好玩的- 哈哈 好吧
– It possible be fun.- Oh, all right.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

水本身是湿的还是因为加入了其他物质才变成湿的?让我们一起来看看辩论双方为自己的观点做的精彩辩论。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

咪哞

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__0IJOPBDxk

相关推荐