ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界上最好的树屋?|加州红杉森林 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界上最好的树屋?|加州红杉森林

Is this the World's Best Tree House? | Redwood Forest, California

大家最近过得可好啊?
What’s up ladies and gentlemen?
欢迎回到《哇嘎兄弟》
And welcome back to Vagabrothers.
今天是我们由佳丽车香赞助的自驾游第二天
It’s day two of our Glade scent- inspired road trip,
现在我们就站在卡梅尔大教堂门前
and right now we’re standing out front of the Carmel Mission.
昨天我们体验了海的味道享受了蒙特利和卡梅尔海滨的美妙气氛
Yesterday we were exploring the Aqua scent ,the beautiful coastal vibes of Monterey and Carmel .
今天我们将寻找更多朴实的体验
Today we’re getting more earthy.
我们正在向内陆的红杉林前进
We’re heading inland to the Redwood Forest.
请继续观看我们准备了许多很酷的计划
So stay tuned. We’ve got a lot of cool stuff planned.
让我们开始这段自驾游吧
Let’s get this road trip started.
好了 女士们 先生们
Alright ladies and gentlemen
今天自驾游的第一站就在卡梅尔山谷这儿
the first stop in today’s road trip is here in the Carmel Valley.
我们准备去霍尔曼牧场蹭点午餐
We’ve come to Holman Ranch to grab a little bit of lunch.
这是西班牙统治时期修建的一座大庄园
It’s a Hacienda dating back to Spanish times
他们在里面为我们摆上了诱人的食材
and they put together a beautiful spread for us just inside.
让我们去吃点东西吧
So let’s go grab some food.
出发!
Vamanos.
来一点烤牛肉 配上一些橘子碎
I’ve got a little roast beef with some citrus zest
在外围再放上一些加了羊乳酪和薄荷的西瓜
on the outside some watermelon with feta and mint,
加上芝麻菜沙拉 以及一些小番茄和红洋葱
arugula salad with some tomatoes and some red onion.
这肯定不是芝麻菜沙拉 这是甘蓝沙拉
This is definitely not an arugula salad.. It is a kale salad.
但是像芝麻菜
But arugula
正如你所知道的
So as you may know
这次自驾游的目的是试验这款新的佳丽车香风的实际效果
the idea behind this road trip is to discover the real-life inspirations of the new Glade Plugins Car.
因此我们准备了一些柠檬 黄瓜以及薄荷
In this case we have some citrus, cucumber, and mint.
我很好奇这些年来这里供应了多少晚餐和午餐
I wonder how many dinners and lunches and siestas have been taken here over the years?
我想我们可以根据清单对比着算一算
I think we can add, compare those to the list.
希望有个午休
Hopefully a siesta
是的 这里很美
Yeah. It’s beautiful here.
我认为在加利福利亚的这里最酷的事情之一
I think one of the coolestthings about this part of California is
是你可以欣赏一片浓雾之中的海岸
how you have the coast, and it’s all misty.
你会喜欢上昨天我们划船游玩的海洋
And you like the ocean we went paddle boarding yesterday
你可以在离这儿仅二十分钟路程的地方看见座头鲸
and you have humpback whales just 20 minutes from here.
至于在上方的山上 则干燥得多
And then up here in the hills, it’s dryer.
你可以看见橡树和连绵起伏的群山
You have oak trees; these rolling hills,
这些农场从教堂建立起就已存在
and these ranches that have existed since the times when that mission was built.
太厉害了
Pretty awesome.
确实很厉害
It is awesome.
祝你吃得愉快
Bon Appetit
好了女士们先生们 我们刚刚吃完午餐
Alright ladies and gentlemen…well we’ve just finished lunch,
正打算回到车中 前往森林
and we’re going to hop back in the car and head to the forest.
出发!
Let’s go.
我们已经驾车来到了红杉林的边缘
We have driven to the edge of a redwood forest.
或许你对红杉林并不是很了解
And if you don’t know much about the redwoods,
它们是世界上最高的树几乎仅在加利福利亚这儿生长
they’re the tallest trees in the world, and they grow almost exclusively here in California
主要分布在加州的中部和北部
in Central and Northern California, primarily.
我们准备在这片森林里散散步
We’re going to go take a little stroll through this forest
看看可以找到些什么
and see what we can find.
你知道的 我最喜欢红杉林的一点是它给了你一个视角
You know the thing that I love the most about the redwoods is that it gives you perspective.
在这里你会感受到谦卑
It’s kind of a humbling experience.
你周围都是巨人 自然界的巨人
You’re surrounded by giants, natural giants.
它们是地球上最宏伟的生命
These are the mostmagnificent living creatures on the planet.
它们是巨人
They’re giants
我现在正被它们所环绕
and being surrounded by them right now
同时也被这些蕨类环绕
being surrounded by these ferns
这座森林里弥漫的香味绝对令人难以置信
the fragrances from this forest are absolutely incredible.
这就是我们来这儿的原因
And that’s why we came here:
主要是希望从这些大自然的美丽中受到启发
to be inspired, basically, by these big natural beauties.
这里真美
This place is gorgeous.
森林里的味道太棒了
The smell of the forest is awesome.
在加州 这里有大量不同的气味
In California, there’s tons of different scents.
深入加州南部 我们在丛林里遇到了更多的荒漠
Down in Southern California,we have more desert in chaparral.
当你穿越大苏尔的边界进入蒙特雷和卡梅尔
Up here when you cross the boundary of Big Sur and come into Monterey Carmel in this whole area,
你会真正彻底地感受到一种不同的加州风情
you really just get a different flavor of California, entirely.
至于这一天的最后一幕
For the grand finale of the day,
我们来到了这个极奇妙的装置下面
we have arrived at this awesome contraption.
它本质上是一个香薰仓
It’s basically a fragrance pod.
是佳丽设计定制的一个树屋 像一个松果
It is a custom-built tree house designed by Glade to resemble a pine cone.
他们专为我们而建的
They built it just for us,
我们可能会在里面度过一个夜晚
and we’re going be able to spend a night in it.
它几乎悬浮于森林中部的巨树上
It’s basically suspended from these giant trees in the middle of the forest.
我们将从这个梯子上爬上去检查一下我们今晚的住宿条件
We’re going to go up this ladder and check out our accommodations for the evening.
我才爬到一半但是非常陡峭 非常可怕
I’m only halfway up, but this is super steep and awesome.
目前还没有进去 我不得不说
Haven’t even gone inside yet, but I have to say
这是我所见过的最危险的树屋
this is the most serious tree house I have ever seen.
结束之后我会拜访一下这个建筑师因为这确实是太危险了
Come retirement I’m going to look up the architect because this is goals, serious goals.
无论如何 让我们看看里面吧
Anyways, let’s take a look inside.
很明显这不是为患有恐高症的人们设计的
Definitely not designed for people with a fear of heights.
是为热爱冒险的人而设计的
Designed for people with a love of adventure.
哇 不是吧?
Wow. No?
难以置信 这真疯狂
Incredible. This is nuts.
我们仿佛置身于森林之中 我们在摇晃
We’re like in the forest and we’re swinging, and
其中一部分地板是透明的
part of the floor is transparent..
更不用说所有的窗户
so not to mention all the windows.
这真疯狂
This is nuts.
让我们打开这些宝贝
Let’s open up these babies.
我从未……
I have never been…
一 像这样在空中
A: up in the air like this.
二 在红杉林的树冠上
B: in the canopy of redwoods.
三 从一个小视角看森林地面
And C: have a little view down to the forest floor
我们在这儿有一个舒适的简易小床
but we have a cozy little cot set up here,
吊桥关闭着
and the drawbridge is closed.
我们将在这儿过夜
We’re here overnight.
这非常 非常酷
It’s going to be really, really cool.
毫无疑问这是我们睡过的最独特的地方
Definitely one of the most unique places we’ve ever slept in.
如果我们早点沉浸于芳香剂的气氛之中
If we were getting immersed in the inspiration behind the fragrances earlier,
现在我们已沉浸了
Now we are immersed.
我们将在一款车香风的芳香中安眠
We are literally sleeping in a Plugin.
肯定非常棒
It should be pretty chill.
好了 红杉林这儿的清晨美极了
All right. So it’s a beautiful morning here in the redwoods.
我们依偎在树上醒来
We just woke up…nestled amongst the trees.
感谢佳丽带我们来到这儿
Thank you to Glade for bringing us out here.
希望大家喜欢这个冒险 享受这段视频
Hopefully, you guys enjoyedthe adventure and enjoyed the videos.
如果你曾看过 就知道怎么做
If you did, you know what to do:
给视频点个赞 分享给你的朋友
give it a big thumbs- up,share with your friends, and subscribe.
如果还没有订阅 就订阅我们的频道 并打开消息推送
And turn on notifications, if you haven’t already.
同时保持好奇心 不断探索
In the meantime remember to stay curious, keep exploring
我们将在路上与你们所有人相遇
and we will see all of you guys and girls on the road
希望是很快在另一个极棒的树屋里
hopefully in another awesome treehouse very, very soon.
好了朋友们 再见
Ok guys. Peace

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你是否听说过加州的红杉林?你可曾向往在树屋之中与大自然亲密接触?如果有,那就进来看看吧,它一定会给你惊喜

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

茶小树

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1eHnH5je6c

相关推荐