未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

红酒是否有益健康?

Is Red Wine Good for You?

Dr.Axe FOOD IS MEDICINE
Axe医生的食疗
Hey guys! Dr. Axe here,
大家好 我是Axe医生
doctor of functional medicine and founder of Dr.Axe com.
我是功能医学的医生 并创建了“Dr. Axe”网站
In this video I’m going to answer the question,
在这个视频中我会回答这个问题
“Is red wine good for you?”
红酒对你有好处吗?
Also answering the question,
并回答另一个问题
is red wine fattening
红酒是否让人发胖
and talk about the health benefits of drinking red wine.
并谈谈喝红酒对健康的好处
You can see here I’ve got a bottle of red wine from Italy here.
你们可以看到我拿着一瓶意大利产红酒
My wife and I a few years ago took a great trip to Tuscany.
是几年前我和妻子去托斯卡纳旅游时买的
And I want to talk about again, is red wine healthy?
回到这个问题 红酒是否有益健康?
And the answer is yes and no.
答案是 需要看情况
First, let me talk about why it is healthy.
首先让我谈谈为什么红酒是健康的
First off, we know that red wine
第一 我们知道红酒
or grapes themselves around the skin of the grape
或者说 葡萄的葡萄皮
is packed with an antioxidant called resveratrol.
富含一种叫做白藜芦醇的抗氧化剂
And the reseverateol has been shown to improve eye sight.
白藜芦醇已被证实能提高视力
It’s been shown to be a powerful antioxidant that fights cancer.
并且是一种强大的抗氧化剂 可以抵御癌症
It’s also been shown to be protective for the brain as well as for the heart.
还能保护大脑和心脏
So it’s great for anti-aging.
所以它非常有助于抗衰老
It’s great for lowering cholesterol and blood pressure.
对降低胆固醇和血压也有很大作用
It’s a key element of what’s known as the Mediterranean Diet.
它是“地中海饮食”的关键元素
So red wine can be very beneficial.
所以红酒对我们非常有益
Number one because of the antioxidant, resveratrol.
第一是因为它的抗氧化剂白黎芦醇
There are so many benefits we know of resveratrol,
我们知道白藜芦醇的好处有很多
which is one of the world’s most powerful antioxidants.
它是世界上最有效的抗氧化剂之一
Also, red wine, to answer the question, is red wine fattening?
另一个问题 红酒会让人发胖吗?
The answer is typically no if it’s consumed in small amounts.
答案是 如果少量饮用通常是不会的
It contains another phytonutrient called piceatannol.
红酒含有另一种植物营养素叫做白皮杉醇
This antioxidant specifically
这种特别的抗氧化剂
has been shown to help your body burn brown body fat.
能帮助你的身体燃烧脂肪
So actually red wine, sipping very small amounts
所以 由于红酒特有的植物营养素化合物和抗氧化剂
can actually help your body burn body fat
实际上喝少量红酒
because of its unique phytonutrient compound, its unique antioxidants.
是有助于身体燃烧脂肪的
So again, red wine . . . and by the way there are many medical studies proving,
所以再次说明红酒……话说很多医学试验都证明了红酒是有益的
in fact when I did research online,
事实上我上网搜索
I found over 20 showing that red wine in long term double blind study benefits
发现有超过20项长期的双盲研究 证实了红酒的好处
can have great benefits for the heart, for the brain, for weight loss,for anti-aging.
对心脏 大脑非常有益 也能帮助降低体重 抗衰老
We’re talking about some great benefits here when we’re talking about red wine.
我们刚才提到了红酒的种种好处
Now here’s the warning I want to give.
现在我想说需要注意的方面
When we see benefits of red wine,
谈到红酒的好处时
typically it’s a glass a couple days a week
通常是指一周偶尔喝几次
and it’ not drinking in excess.
而不是过量饮用
This is really where wine becomes damaging
红酒确实也能对健康造成损害
because one of the other counterparts you have in wine is not just the great antioxidants,
因为红酒里并不是只有有益的抗氧化剂
but it also is carbohydrates as well as alcohol.
它还含碳水化合物和酒精
If you’re over consuming alcohol that really starts to burden the liver.
如果你饮酒过量 会对肝脏造成负担
Now jumping back to benefits here.
现在回到红酒的好处
A very small amount of alcohol in your diet,
你饮食中的少量酒精
which is probably the equivalent of maybe a half a glass of red wine,
大概是半杯红酒含有的酒精量
doing that small amount or even less than that
这个量或者更少量的酒精
actually stimulates your liver.
事实上会刺激你的肝脏
In Chinese medicine it’s known to increase liver chi or help with liver stagnation.
在中医 这叫做疏肝理气
So if somebody struggles with constipation
如果有人受便秘困扰
or if somebody has low energy,
或者有人感到疲乏无力
just a small amount of red wine, again, half a glass or less
喝一点红酒 再次强调是半杯或更少的量
can benifit detoxification of your liver breaking down bile,
可以有助于肝脏排毒和分泌胆汁
but if you are doing more than probably half a glass.
但是如果你饮酒超过了半杯
Without a doubt that you do more than one glass of red wine
更不用说如果超过一杯
it becomes very toxic to the liver.
它就会对肝脏有严重毒性
So really that actually slows down liver detoxification
它会减慢肝脏的排毒毒作用
or actually overburdens the liver
实际上对肝脏造成过重的负担
and causes accumulation of toxins in your body
导致毒素在体内堆积
which will also increase fat storage.
也增加了体内脂肪
That can increase your cholesterol levels long term
长此以往还会导致胆固醇升高
because your liver is not only responsible for detoxification,
因为肝脏不光负责排毒
it’s also responsible for producing cholesterol
它还负责制造胆固醇
and creating bile which breaks down fats.
和能分解脂肪的胆汁
So here’s the answer.
所以这就是答案
Is red wine healthy and is red wine fattening?
红酒是否有益健康 是否让人发胖?
If you’re doing a small amount,
如果你少量饮酒
a half a glass a couple days a week
每周偶尔喝几次 每次半杯
or the equivalent of two glasses total a week,
或者一周两杯的总量
yes red wine can help you burn fat and lose weight.
这个量可以帮助你燃烧脂肪和减轻体重
Red wine has tremendous health benefits for the heart and the brain.
对心脏和大脑也非常有好处
But if you’re over consuming red wine,
但如果饮红酒过量
even let’s say two glasses at one sitting,
甚至 比方说一口气喝两杯
that is over burdening the liver causing toxicity.
会加重肝脏的负担 引发中毒
You will cause weight gain, heart issues and liver toxicity.
造成体重增加 心脏问题和肝脏毒性
So again, it really is all about how you’re drinking your vino.
所以再说一次 重要的是你怎么饮酒
If you’re doing it in a responsible manner,
如果你能做到合理饮酒
again having just a little bit, a half a glass with a meal a couple days a week,
很少量的 只是一周偶尔几天 在吃饭时喝半杯
it is fantastic for your health.
这对你的健康是非常好的
But if you’re overdrinking, and this goes for any alcohol
但如果饮酒过量 任何酒类都是这样
especially if we’re talking about two glasses or more,
尤其是喝到两杯或更多
that really starts to build up toxicity on the body
身体里就会开始积攒毒素
which really is going to not only negate the benefits
这不但会抵消喝红酒的好处
but is also going to cause long term health issues.
还会造成长期的健康问题
I hope this has helped answer the question for you,
希望我解答了你的疑问
“Is red wine healthy?”
红酒是否有益健康?
And I hope you have learned some of the health benefits of red wine.
希望你已经了解红酒对健康的好处
By the way, if you want to learn more about the benefits of red wine,
此外 如果你想了解更多红酒的好处
go to my website DrAxe.com.
请访问我的网站DrAxe.com
I’ve got a lot of other super foods on there.
我还介绍了很多其他健康食品
By the way, I’ve got some great videos coming up soon
还有一些很赞的视频即将上线
on the many health benefits of super herbs and other healing foods
视频讲的是 关于神奇草药和其他不容错过的健康食品
you don’t want to miss.
在健康方面的好处
And if you want to check those out
如果你想收看这些视频
make sure you subscribe here to the YouTube channel.
请一定在YouTube频道订阅
This has been myself, Dr. Axe, talking about the many benefits of red wine
我是Axe医生 本期谈了红酒的好处
and answering your question, “Is red wine healthy?”
并回答了你的问题 “红酒是否有益健康?”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

红酒是否有益健康?红酒是否会让人发胖?来听听Axe医生的解答

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

我爱数学

审核员

审核员SR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgAZaBZBM5s

相关推荐
烫伤