未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

IS or IT'S - 最常见的英文错误

IS or IT'S - Most Common English Errors | English Grammar & Pronunciation Mistakes

(欢快的电子音乐)
(upbeat electronic music)
大家好 欢迎来到和露西一起学英语
– Hello everyone and welcome back to English With Lucy.
今天 我将带来一个非常短的课程
Today, I’ve got a very short little lesson,
但我希望可以纠正一些
but I’m hoping to correct an error
我经常听到或看到你们犯的错误
that I hear and see a lot of you make,
尤其是以西班牙语
especially students that have Spanish
为母语的学生
as their mother tongue.
所以 这节课可能并不适合所有人
So, this lesson might not be relevant for everybody.
你看完后可能会说
You might watch this and say
“露西 你以为我是白痴吗?”
“Lucy, do you think we’re stupid?”
其实不是的 我在西班牙时
But no, I started teaching Spanish students,
教过一些西班牙的学生 我经常看到他们
because I was teaching in Spain, and I always saw
对此感到十分苦恼
that they really, really struggled with this,
因为西班牙语中的语法结构
because Spanish does not have the same structure
与英语中的不同
as English regarding this particular grammar point.
你们呢 也可能会这样
Yours, however, might do.
所以 如果你看完了这个视频
So, if you get through this video
觉得无关紧要
and you find it irrelevant,
但其实语法的知识和所有人息息相关
every grammar topic can be relevant for everyone.
在开始之前 我想
Before we can started, I just wanted to
提醒你们在Audible.com网站上注册
remind you to sign up to Audible.com.
你可以获取30天的试课和语音书
You can get a free 30-day trial and audiobook,
这价值很高的
which is worth rather a lot of money,
点击下方的链接 即可注册
by signing up, clicking on the link below.
我之前做过一些推荐
I’ve given out a couple of recommendations,
我推荐过哈利·波特
I really recommend the Harry Potter books,
它很棒 我也推荐你们
they are fantastic, and also I found out
获取完整夏洛克·福尔摩斯全集
that you can have the complete Sherlock Holmes collection
由我最喜欢的喜剧演员史蒂芬·弗莱阅读
read by Stephen Fry, who is one of my favourite comedians.
他用了标准的发音去阅读
He speaks with Received Pronunciation,
他的发音很棒 很清晰
he’s got excellent pronunciation, he speaks clearly.
我也在下面留下了这一本书的
I have left the link for that particular collection
语音版本链接
of audiobooks down below as well.
我曾经在一个视频中推荐过它
I recommended it in a previous video
你们看起来很喜欢
and you guys seemed to really, really like it,
所以我想我应该再次介绍它
so I thought I would mention it again.
语音书很棒的一点是
The one great thing about audiobooks is
你可以练习到你的听力
you can practise your listening,
和你的发音
but you can also practise your pronunciation,
因为你在听一个本国人朗读这本书
because you’re listening to a native person read the book.
如果你们也买了实体书
And if you buy the actual book as well,
你可以得到一个完整的听力练习
it’s like you’ve got a complete listening exercise.
不管怎样 让我们先开始今天的课程
Anyway, let’s start with the lesson.
今天 我将要讲到
Today, I’m going to talk about
is和it’s之间的区别
the difference between is and it’s.
现在 在开始之前
Now, before we get started,
我想先很快的告诉你们
I want to just quickly talk to you
这两个词的发音
about the pronunciation of these two words.
因为我听到很多人读“ees” “eets”
Because I hear a lot of people saying “ees,” “eets.”
这两种都是错误的
Both of these are incorrect.
开头首先是“ih” 一个短短的元音
It should be firstly “ih,” a short vowel sound.
不是“ee” “ih”
Not “ee,” “ih.”
这是我想要纠正的第一个错误
So that’s the first mistake corrected.
”ih” 不是“ee” 是“ih”
“Ih,” not “ee,” “ih.”
停止你喉咙中的声音
Stop the voice with your throat.
“ih” “ih”
“Ih,” “ih.
“Ee” “ih”
“Ee,” “ih.”
明白了吗?
Okay?
看看你能不能猜到我接下来要讲什么
See if you can guess what I’m going to talk about next,
注意这两个词的发音
regarding the pronunciation of the two words.
Is
Is.
It’s
It’s.
Is
Is.
It’s
It’s.
他们结束时的发音不同
They end with a different phoneme,
尽管这两种发音都用字母S来表示
even though the phonemes are represented by the letter S.
is读起来是“zzz”的音
So is is a voiced, “zzz,” sound;
it’s不读成“sss”的音
it’s, unvoiced “sss” sound.
所以“iss”是不存在的
So “iss” doesn’t exist.
It’s is is it’s
It’s is, is, it’s.
Is it’s
Is, it’s.
现在如果你应用到你的发音中
Now if you apply this to your speech,
你的发音就会马上变的更地道了
you will instantly sound more native.
下一个我想纠正的错误
Now the next error that I want to correct
还是这两个词
with these two little words
有关主语的重复
is the repetition of the subject.
不要重复主语
Don’t repeat the subject.
西班牙它很好
Spain it’s wonderful.
西班牙很好
Spain is wonderful.
哪一个是正确的?
Which one is correct?
这句话的主语是什么?
What is the subject of this sentence?
主语是西班牙
The subject is Spain.
如果我说 “西班牙它很好”
If I say “Spain it’s wonderful,”
我其实是在说 “西班牙它是很好的”
I’m actually saying “Spain it is wonderful,”
这就意味着我有了两个主语
and that means I’ve got two subjects.
我重复了主语
I have repeated the subject.
这个it没有必要
So the it is not necessary.
西班牙 主语 很好
Spain, subject, is wonderful.
现在 对比这两句话:
Now, compare these two sentences:
今天是晴天
Today is sunny.
今天它是晴天
Today it is sunny.
区别在哪?
What’s the difference?
哪一个是正确的?
Which one is incorrect?
两个都不是错误的
Neither of them are incorrect.
都是正确的
Both of them are correct.
今天它是晴天
Today it is sunny.
“它”代表的是天气
“It” refers to the weather.
今天是晴天
Today is sunny.
很细微的区别 一定要注意
A very slight difference, so be careful with that.
“它”代表的是什么
What does the “it” refer to?
另一个说西班牙语的人经常犯的错误
Another error that I hear made by Spanish speakers a lot
就是”no is” 对吗?
is “no is,” okay?
我有一个学霸型的学生
I had a wonderful, wonderful student, an amazing academic.
任何关于电脑的问题
If you gave him anything to do with computers,
他都能迎刃而解 太棒了
he would just sort it out, it was amazing.
但他不理解“no is”是错误的
But he couldn’t get it into his head that it’s not “no is.”
“it’s”或“isn’t”是正确的
It is “it’s not,” or “isn’t.”
因为西班牙语是这样说的“no es” “no es asi”
But because in Spanish you say “no es,” “no es asi,”
很多人会习惯性地说“no is”
some people’s brains want to say in English “no is,”
因为这和他们的母语很像 不是吗?
because it sounds so similar, doesn’t it?
“No es” “no is” “no es” “no is”
“No es,” “no is,” “no es,” “no is.”
但是这是不对的
But this isn’t, isn’t, isn’t the case.
比如说 如果我想要说“这不是他”
If I was to say “No es, no es el,” for example,
我必须要说“It’s not him”
I have to say “It’s not him,”
或者“It isn’t him”
or “It isn’t him.”
而不能说“No is him”
I can’t say “No is him.”
这个是不存在的
It doesn’t exist.
可能对于很多人来说 这是个基础性的问题
Now, for some people that might seem quite basic.
从母语转换到英语需要进行改变
It’s hard not to translate things
这是很难的
directly from your own language.
“不” “no”
“No,” “no.”
“是” “is”
“Es,” “is.”
我完全可以理解说西班牙语的人
I can totally understand why a Spanish speaker
会把“no es”翻译成“no is”
would translate “no es” as “no is,”
但归根结底 这是不正确的
but take it from me, it’s not correct,
如果你想说得更地道
and if you want to speak and sound like a native,
那你要学会说“it isn’t, isn’t”
then you need to start saying “it isn’t, isn’t.”
她人不好
She isn’t nice.
它不好
It isn’t good.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
对了 所以你需要了解的
Right, so the points you need to take away
今天课堂上的重点
from today’s lesson.
是发音
Pronunciation.
It’s is
It’s, is.
It’s is
It’s, is.
“It’s”是“it is”的缩写
“It’s” is “it is” together.
所以“is”没有主语 而“it’s”有主语
So “is” has no subject, and “it’s” has the subject.
“It”就是主语
“It” is the subject.
“It”是“it’s”里面的主语
“It” is the subject in “it’s.”
噢 这真是一个很难解释的问题!
Hoo, this is quite a difficult topic to explain!
看起来不难 但实际上不简单
It seems so simple, but actually it’s not simple.
下一个重要的问题是
The next point, be very, very careful
主语什么时候应该重复
when repeating the subject.
需要重复主语吗?
Do you need to repeat it?
大多数情况下不需要
The answer is almost always no.
西班牙是不同的
Spain is different.
西班牙它是不同的
Spain it’s different.
哪一个是正确的?
Which one is it?
“西班牙是不同的”是正确的 因为西班牙就是主语
It’s “is,” because Spain is the subject.
最后一点
And then the final point,
如果有否定 不能说“no is”
with the negative, it’s never “no is,”
要说“it is not” “it’s not” “it isn’t”
it is always “it is not,” “it’s not,” “it isn’t.”
这就是今天的课程
That’s it for today’s lesson.
不要忘记在Audible上注册下载免费的试验课程
Don’t forget to sign up for your free trial at Audible,
和语音书
and download your free audiobook
点击下方链接即可进入主页
by clicking on the link down below.
同样不要忘记通过各种社交软件
Also, don’t forget to connect with me
来联系我
on all of my social media.
我有Facebook Instagram和Twitter帐号
I’ve got my Facebook and my Instagram, and also my Twitter.
下一个课程见
I will see you soon for a another lesson, mwah.
(欢快的电子音乐)
(upbeat electronic music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

此视频中详细讲解了最易出现的几个英文读音和语法的错误。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Violette

审核员

审核团HN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTEIAZea_Xg

相关推荐