ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在雨中走和跑哪个更好 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在雨中走和跑哪个更好

Is it Better to Walk or Run in the Rain?

寒冷多雨的日子里忘了带雨衣或雨伞时
On those cold, rainy days when you forget your rain jacket or umbrella
你想要尽可能保持干燥
and you want to stay as dry as possible…
是该走路并在雨中停留更久?
Should you walk and spend more time in the rain?
还是跑?那意味着你的侧面会淋到更多的雨
Or should you run, which means you’ll be smashing into more raindrops from the side?
设想你还没有被淋湿
Assuming you haven’t been fully soaked yet
也没有跌进水坑 那答案很简单
and you aren’t jumping into puddles, the answer is simple.
因为你避开一滴雨时则正要被另一滴淋到
As you move out of the way of one falling raindrop, you move into the way of another.
所以你走的再快 头上淋的雨还是那么多
So the amount of rain hitting the top of you is constant, regardless of how fast you’re going.
换句话说 想象雨是静止的
Alternatively, you can picture that the raindrops themselves are
而你(和脚下的土地)正穿雨而上!
stationary and you (and the earth beneath you) are moving upwards through the rain!
因棱柱(3D平行四边形)的体积不全由其倾斜度决定
And since the volume of a parallelepiped (that’s a 3D parallelogram) doesn’t depend it all
故无论你水平移动多快
on its slant, then no matter how fast you’re moving horizontally the same amount of rain
每秒头上淋的雨量相同
will land on top of you each second.
如果你静止不动 就只会头上淋雨
Now, if you’re not moving, the rain from the top is all you’ll get.
但动起来就会被侧面来的雨淋得更湿
But if you are moving, you’ll also run into raindrops from the side and you’ll get wetter.
所以无论何时 站着不动是淋雨最少的
So in any given second, you stay driest by standing still,
动的越快 被淋得越湿
and the faster you move the wetter you become.
但若你要从A点到B点
But if you’re trying to get from point A to point B,
站着不动就不适用了
then standing still won’t do you much good.
A到B的路程中 你淋到的雨
And an route from point A to point B, the total amount of rain you run into from
和你的走的快慢无关
the side has nothing to do with how fast you’re going
同理 不管雪犁速度是多少
– just like how a snowplow will plow the same amount of snow from a stretch of road
它在一条路上只能犁那么多雪
regardless of the exact speed it drives.
在雨里跑时 你能再次通过棱柱弄懂原理
In the case of running through the rain, you can figure that out using parallelepipeds again.
故无论你走的多快 既定时间里
So over a given period of time, the same amount of rain will hit you from the top,
头上淋到的雨始终那么多
regardless of how fast you’re going.
同理 不管速度多快 既定距离内
And over a given distance, you’ll hit the same amount of rain from the side – again,
侧面淋到的雨也不变
regardless of how fast you’re going.
故你的总湿度等于头顶雨的每秒湿度
So your total wetness is equal to the wetness per second for rain from the top times the
乘以在雨中时间 再加侧面雨的每米湿度
amount of time you spend in the rain, plus the wetness per meter for rain from the side
乘以行程米数
times the number of meters you travel.
那么为了保持干燥 你应尽可能头上少淋雨
So to stay driest getting from one point to another, you should try to minimize
简单来说 它意味着
the amount of water fall onto you from above and quite simply, that means
尽快避开雨
getting up the rain as fast as possible.
订阅分钟物理或关注推特和脸书
Subscribe to MinutePhysicsor follow on twitter and facebook:@minutephysics
本集由理论物理研究所赞助
This episode supported by Perimeter Institute
上周视频:月球上有大便吗
Last week’s video:Is there poop on the moon?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

没有雨具时,跑和走哪个更好?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

寒江雪

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MqYE2UuN24

相关推荐