ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

中国真的安全吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

中国真的安全吗?

Is China actually safe?

我最常被问到的一个问题是
One of the most frequently asked questions that I get is
中国安全吗?
Is China safe?
我可以去中国旅游吗?
Can I travel to China?
我需要担心安全问题吗?
Should I be concerned about my safety?
外国人在中国安全吗?
Is China safe for foreigners?
你在中国感到安全吗?
Do you feel safe in China?
这是我的回答
So here is the answer.
20岁时我初次来到中国
I moved to China for the first time when I was 20.
我孤身一人 不认识任何人
I was alone, I didn’t really know anyone.
我清楚地记得第一个夜晚
And I remember very well my first night,
我坐在宾馆的房间里
sitting in my hotel room,
俯瞰着灯光和人群
looking down all the lights and crowds,
我对未知感到恐惧
and I felt so scared of the unknown.
环境完全不同 没有什么是我熟悉的
Nothing was familiar to me, everything was different.
我几乎感觉回到了小时候
I almost felt like I was a child,
成为不得不重新学习一切的那个孩子
who had to learn everything all over again.
因此当人们误认为中国
That’s why I do understand when people have this misconception of China
不是特别安全时我能理解
being not a particularly safe place.
我们都会对未知感到恐惧
We all have a tendency to be afraid of the unknown.
像我第一次到中国那样
Just like I was when I first got to China.
但我从未想过
But then I could never ever imagine that
有一天对这个可怕的异国他乡有了家的感觉
one day the scary foreign place will feel so much like home.
所以这个问题简单的回答是:
So my simple answer to the question:
我在中国感觉非常安全
Do I feel safe in China would be yes.
我真的觉得安全
I do feel safe.
这里比我想象的更安全
I feel safer than I’ve ever imagined I would feel.
但是 我希望你记住我不是当地人
However, I do want you to keep in mind that I’m not a local.
在人群中我确实很显眼
I do stand out from the crowd,
这有时有帮助 但同样也有不便
which can sometimes be seen as both advantage and disadvantage.
但我在视频里只想向你展示
But in my videos I just want to show you
我眼中的中国
China from my own perspective.
现在 我正往市中心走
So right now, I am heading downtown
去和我的室友碰面
to meet up with my roommates.
我们要去吃火锅
We are gonna get hotpot.
正如你们看到的 我现在是 一个人
And as you can see, I am… alone.
没人和我在一起 而且天也黑了
There is no one with me, and it’s dark.
我特别挑选了一天当中的这个时候
I specifically chose this time of the day
来拍这个视频……很抱歉
to make this video… Sorry.
[嘈杂声]
[noise]
我碰到了件麻烦的事情
The scary thing just happened to me.
我几乎用光了存储卡的内存
I literally ran out of space on my memory card,
然后我看到了这家商店
and then I saw this shop,
它就在我去车站的路边
like literally on my way to the station.
我就精疲力竭地跑了进去
and I’m just like running in and exhausted
帮帮忙! 内存卡! 内存卡!
help memory card, memory card.
这就是车站
This is the station.
在中国不要在过马路时拍视频 我很抱歉
Don’t vlog and cross street in China, I’m sorry.
可别这么干
Just don’t do it.
啊哦
Oops.
我们进来了
Here we came.
刚刚错过列车了……不
Just missed the train… no.
因为某些原因 许多人对中国有这种误解
For some reason, many people have this misconception of China
认为中国是个不安全的地方
being a very unsafe place.
我真的不知道这个误会是从哪来的
I don’t really know where it comes from.
我猜来自媒体
I guess it’s media.
我想西方媒体 或者来自全球的诸多媒体
I think western media, and maybe me… media all over the world
有倾向的把中国描绘成怪异的地方
has this tendency to portray China as a very weird place.
即使我不再用“怪异”来形容中国了
And even though I don’t use the word weird anymore,
因为人们不喜欢我这样形容……
because people hate for me for using…
他们在干嘛?
What are they doing?
他好像在冲那位女保洁喊叫
He is like yelling at the cleaning lady.
她没有做错什么吧?
What has she done?
也没准他们在那聊天呢
Or maybe they are just talking,
我也不清楚 毕竟这是中国
I don’t know, we are in China.
我刚才想说
So as I was trying to say,
在我到达之前
before I got in dropped by drama,
到达中山公园站之前
Zhongshan Park Station drama,
因为某些原因 人们常常认为
for some reason, people have this tendency to
认为中国是个危险的地方
think that China is a dangerous place.
我也不清楚那是媒体传播造成的误解
I don’t know that just like a misconception created by media,
或者是因为……我也不知道
or it’s maybe because… I don’t know.
也许是因为来这儿旅游的人还是相对不多
Maybe because still not that many people travel here.
所以人们仅仅是不了解而已
So people just simply don’t know.
每一个曾经在中国住过的人都能证实
Everyone who’ve ever lived in China can really confirm that
中国是个很安全的地方
China feels like a very safe place.
我自己从没经历过任何让我不舒服的事
I personally never experienced anything here that would make me feel uncomfortable.
从来没有……说实话 从没有人袭击我
I never experienced…well, honestly I’ve never experienced anyone attacking me.
我没有遇到过对我大喊大叫的人
I never experienced any man yelling out for me,
让我觉得不舒服的人
people making me feel uncomfortable.
这和我的其他朋友一样
And it’s pretty much the same for all my other friends.
我所有的闺蜜都这样说
All my girlfriends say the same thing.
许多来这的人都对这里的安全感觉到惊讶
Many people are actually surprised coming here how safe they feel.
我已经到浦东了
I’ve made it to Pudong.
我将在这和我的室友碰面
I’m meeting my roommates here
她说我们将去吃火锅
and as I said we are going for hotpot.
已经晚上8点了 外面已经全黑了
It’s like 8 p.m. It’s dark outside.
我独自一人 带着相机
I am alone. I’m carrying a camera,
苹果手机 现金和其他值钱的东西
and iphone, cash and all that.
而我确实觉得很安全
And I really do feel safe here.
这就是我喜欢上海的原因
And that’s what I love about Shanghai.
我真的…… 这的确是
Like… I really… this is actually one of
住在这里最喜欢的一点
my favorite things about living here.
我感到很安全
How safe I feel.
当然 你必须得注意
Of course, you have to be careful.
我不会告诉你
I’m not telling you that
在上海绝对安全
nothing ever happens in Shanghai.
这是个大城市 什么事都可能发生
It’s a big city, shit can happen everywhere.
我该走哪? 我没来过这个站
Ok where am I suppose to go? I’ve never been in the station.
额 我该往哪走?
Ok, where do I go?
妮娜说
Exit…
12出口或者7出口
12… or 7, Nina said.
我该相信妮娜吗?我该相信她吗?
Can you turst Nina? Can you trust Nina?
这个问题 呵 我开个玩笑
It’s a question. No, I am joking.
如果 妮娜 如果你正看着
If you… if you are watching, Nina.
当然 我相信你……我相信你
Of course, I trust you… I trust you.
好吧 不管了 我就从这出去
Ok, whatever, I’ll take this exit.
我会是对的吗?
Can I be bothered?
额……只剩两块钱了
Only 2 yuan left.
我认为这地方治安这么好的原因之一是
I think one of the reasons why it’s so safe here is,
第一 这有很多警察
number one, there is a lot of police.
第二 我听说上海有
And number two, I heard that apparently Shanghai has
一个全世界最好的面部识别系统
one of the best face recognition systems in the entire world.
比如 这些随处可见的摄像头
Like, you know these cameras that you have everywhere here basically
基本上 它们都是非常好的
they are apparently really good.
就是它在维持治安
So that’s what’s keeping us safe.
许多人似乎很害怕这个系统 就像 我们正在被……
You know it’s how some people like freak out about it, like…we are being like…
随便他们怎么看 我不在乎
whatever, whatched, I don’t care.
我一点都不在乎
I do not care at all.
我喜欢这样的安全感 真的
I love the fact how safe I feel, I really do.
如果这些能保证我们的安全
If that’s what they take to keep us safe,
我觉得无所谓
I am fine with that like…
我真的觉得无所谓
I really am fine with that.
让我看看手机
Ok, let me look at my phone.
我该走哪里
Where am I supposed to go?
[导航音]315米之后 在东方路左转
In 315 meters, take a left on Dongfang Road.
乘什么?
…take what?
那个建筑就是上海中心大厦
This building right there is Shanghai Tower.
世界第二高建筑
Second tallest building in the world.
哦 它正闪闪发光
Oh it’s sparkling now.
[嘈杂音]
Noise
之前我以为我会找不到这里 但现在已经找到了
Couldn’t find this place, but now I think I’ve found it.
我不太确定 但我确定就是这
I am not sure, but I think that’s here.
餐厅 或者说高档餐厅
Like a restaurant, even like a nice restaurant in China
经常在这种很出人意料的地方 比如商场
often to be in this like most random places like shopping mall
你必须乘坐电梯 然后去到六楼
that you have to take a lift, and then you have to go to the sixth floor.
并且 如果你不知道……
And, basically, if you don’t know…
嗯 谢谢
Umm, xie xie.
这个人在那个餐厅工作 他刚才告诉我该去哪层
The guy is working in the restaurant and he was telling me which floor.
所以如果你不知道
So basically if you don’t know
如果你只是在街上走着 找不到这餐厅就是你的问题了
that is still your problem not gonna find it if you just like walking on the sreets.
我们要去的地方叫“海底捞”
The place we are going to is called Haidilao.
这是个非常 在上海很受欢迎的火锅连锁店
And it’s a very… like a popular hotpot chain here in Shanghai.
无论是谁来上海 都应该来试一下
Whoever in Shanghai, give it a try.
你好~
Ni hao.
所以 你们是这样点餐的:
So this is how you choose here:
用平板电脑点餐 能帮我一下吗
from the iPad, and we need help,
因为这都是中文
because this is all in Chinese.
他们刚过来并给了我这个
They just came and gave me this,
这样我可以把头发扎起来
so I can tie my hair up.
火锅来啦
Got the hotpot.
这是辣椒 这是西红柿
This is spicy, this is tomato.
嘿 朋友们 菜单显示在屏幕上了
Oh guys, they have screen on the menu.
哦 耶!终于!我们可以点一些东西了
Oh, yeah! Finally! Since we don’t have any we can get some.
我们点什么呢?
What are we getting?
-跳舞的面条-跳舞的面条
-Dancing noodle. -Dancing noodle.
-对 看这个 -这个是这样做出来的
-Yeah, look at this.-That’s what gonna happen.
他们将用面条在我们面前跳舞
They are gonna dance in front of us with noodles.
看这个地方多么火爆 几乎每个桌子都坐了人
Look how hot this place is. There are like literally people at every table.
并且最酷的是这里有
And the cool thing about it is that there is a …
伙伴们!他们有火龙果 太棒了!
Guys! They have dragon fruit. Yes.
你可以自己混合你的调料
And you can mix your own sauce.
看我们有这么多的选择
And look how many options we have,
似乎什么都有 嗯
like literally everything, yeah.
这是我们目前所上的菜
This is what we have so far.
这就是我做的调料
That’s the sauce that I mix some sauce on the very sauce.
炒饭 和 我也不知道
Fried rice, and… I don’t know.
鱼 肉 其它的食材
Fish, meat, more stuff.
这就是那个 跳舞的面条
This is what is happening, Dancing noodles.
哈哈哈哈
Laughing
我更喜欢这个人的表演
I prefer that people are doing it.
我的天呐
Oh my god.

Oh
哈哈哈
Wo
我们吃完晚饭了 很不错
We’ve done with dinner, it was really good.
你们也觉得不错吗?
You guys think it’s good?
挺不错的
Not bad. yeah.
妮娜非常喜欢跳舞的面条
Nina gets really excited about Dancing Noodles.
妮娜
Nina.
如果你去海底捞 点跳舞的面条
If you ever go to HaidiLao, ordered Dancing Noodles
超级值
It’s worth it.
妮娜 你认为中国的治安怎么样?
So Nina, what do you think about safety in China?
你在中国感觉安全吗?
Do you feel safe in China?
-我觉得 -哦不是你 不 妮娜
-I think…-Oh not you, no, Nina
不 妮娜
No, Nina.
我感觉上海非常安全
I think Shanghai is really safe,
前提是你没和卡雅住在一起
as long as you don’t live with Kaya.
-好的-因为你将无法预料将会发生什么
-Cool.-Because then you never know what might happen.
-哦天呐 别说了-这将不会安全
-Oh my god, stop it.-It is not safe anymore.
因为你可能因为拍摄影片而死
Because you might die because of the films.
谢谢你的参与
Thank you for your participation.
-从我的镜头里走开-你已经……我被从视频中剪掉了?
-Getting face out.-You have… am I cut out of your vedio
对 你剪掉了
Yeah, you cut up.
这建筑真好看
This building is so good.
我在拍摄啦
I’m filming.
是的 她告诉我 我不能坐在这里 我说你 你要坐这儿?
Yeah. Told me that I couldn’t sit there. I said you… Do you gonna sit there?
她就坐在这了
She’s gonna sit here.
把我的摄影机放好 所以我要
Trying to place my camera somewhere, so I gonna
#对个焦#
Being focus.
好吧 不管了 如果我没对焦 请原谅我
Okay, whatever, if I’m not in focus, excuse me.
总的来说
So just to sum up,
当我四处走走 我喜欢每个地方 我不知道我说了什么 没说什么
because when I walk around, I’m like all over the place I don’t even know what I’ve said, what I didn’t say.
所以中国安全吗?
So basically is China safe?
嗯 我认为中国是
Yes, I think China is
一个适合旅游的安全之地
relatively a very safe place if you are tours.
安全肯定不是你应该担心的问题
Safety is definitely not something you should be worry about
如果你想来中国
if you want to come to China.
来吧 来这 这真是一个有趣的地方
Go ahead, come here, it’s a really interesting place to visit.
我感觉非常舒适
I feel very comfortable.
当我漫步街头
Walking around the streets,
作为一个女生
as a woman as well,
作为一个
as someone
显眼的人
who stands out
我从来没有经历过任何让我不愉快的事情
I’ve never experienced any uncomfortable situation.
我拿着手机到处走
I walk around with my phone,
就像这的每个人做的那样
everyone here does.
当众拿出手机并不会有被抢的危险
It’s not like dangerous to take out your iphone on the metro or anything.
这就是我非常喜欢住在上海的原因
So as I said, this is something that I really like about living in Shanghai
这里我感到安全和舒适
that I feel so safe and comfortable.
如果我和我的朋友在酒吧玩
If I’m at the bar with my friends,
我觉得无聊了想要回家 这几乎没有发生过
and I’m bored and I want to go home which almost never happens
如果发生了
but if it happens,
那我也可以直接出来 打车回家
it’s okay for me to just go out and take a taxi home.
当然 你必须得小心
Of course you have to be careful.
我不会给你说 如果你来中国
So… I’m not telling you that if you come to China,
你就可以闭着眼睛做所有事情
it’s like… close your eyes and do everything.
不行 你必须像在世界的其他地方一样小心
No. Of course you have to be careful as everywhere else in the world.
就像我在波兰和丹麦长大
But me as someone who grow up in Poland and Denmark.
这些也都是治安很好的地方
which are both relatively quite safe places as well.
嗯 我在哥本哈根这个也很安全的城市长大
Umm, I grow up in Copenhagen which is also a quite safe city.
我觉得上海比哥本哈根更安全
I feel safer in Shanghai than I feel in Copenhagen.
在哥本哈根 特别是在晚上
In Copenhagen, especially in the night life or at night,
我感觉就像……
I did experience like…
我不知道
I don’t know…
一些男的让我觉得很不舒服
men making me feel uncomfortable.
比如成群的男人对着你大喊大叫
Like groups of men like yelling stuff at you.
你知道在这里那样的情况从没发生在我身上过
And you know that kind of situation that never happen to me here,
也没发生在我任何一个朋友身上
and it never happen to any of my friends.
并且我也从没
And I’ve never
听到其他人告诉我他们碰到过这种事
heard anyone else telling me that it happen to them.
但是 仍有一件事情让中国变成非常非常不安全的地方
But there is one thing that makes China a very very unsafe place.
那就是交通
And that’s traffic.
你可能会觉得我夸大了交通问题
And you might think that I’m like exaggerating traffic.
就像…… 你知道 像……
Like… you know… like…

No.
但在中国交通是很糟糕的
But traffic in China is so bad.
比如 如果你来中国
Like… if you are comming to China,
你正在过马路
you’re crossing the street,
即使”绿”变亮了 你仍然需要非常小心
This… the green is light you still need to make sure that you are super careful.
你仍然需要环顾四周
You still need to look around.
这很多人开车有些疯狂
People drive here like crazy. And…
这确实是一个问题
It is an actual issue.
这确实是一个大问题
It’s actually a big issue here.
我第一次来中国时大概是19岁
When I first moved to China when I was like 19,
我真的很害怕 超级害怕 因为
I was so scared, like I was literally scared, because…
当你走在外面 人们好像
you walk around, and people just…
人们什么都不在乎
people just don’t care.
我听说在上海 这应该是很不错的了
I even heard that in Shanghai, it supposed to be quiet good,
相比于中国的其他地方
comparing to other places in China,
因为这里有很多警察
because there are quite a lot of police,
特别是在市中心警察非常努力地去
and especially downtown they are really trying to…
现在他们非常努力去地改善这种情况
nowadays they are really trying to take care of the situation.
但是
But,
它还是很糟糕
it’s still really bad.
你仍然需要非常非常地小心
You still have to be extremely extremely careful.
非常感谢观看这个视频
Thank you so much about watching this video.
如果你任何关于安全的问题
If you have any questions about safety,
在中国生活的问题 或是其他的问题
or living in China, or anything else,
让我知道 我非常愿意尽我所能帮助你
let me know. I would love to help you out if I can.
额 好吧 谢谢你们看到末尾
Umm, yeah, thank you for sticking until the end,
我们以后再见 拜
and I will see you soon. Bye.
不坐在阶梯上了
Stop sitting on the stairs.
人们可能会觉得我很奇怪
People already think I’m weird.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个在中国的外国女孩,对中国安全的小看法

听录译者

楼舜

翻译译者

ID892953

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTtVR3w7VXo

相关推荐