ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

面试的小建议 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

面试的小建议

Interview Tips to Get Your Dream Job | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello! I’m Brian Tracy and
今天我要向大家分享一些小建议
today I want to give you some tips
帮助大家在下一次面试中脱颖而出
on how to perform well on your next job interview.
[音乐]
[Music]
布莱恩·崔西成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
在面试中表现出色既是艺术也是科学
Acing an interview isn’t both an art and a science.
为了能给出有效的答案
In order to give effective answers to questions,
你需要预测面试官想获得的信息
you need to anticipate the information that interviewers want and
并将这些信息详尽清晰地表述出来
figure out how to state it in a detailed, coherent way.
但你也必须掌握面试的非正式人际交往技巧
But you also have to master the informal, interpersonal aspects of the interview.
即在与潜在的老板互动时
Interacting with your potential employer in a way that
要使自己看起来可靠 有趣又讨人喜爱
makes you seem trustworthy, interesting and likable.
只有认真仔细地准备
Only through careful preparation, can you master
才能同时掌握正式技能与非正式技能
both the formal skills and the informal ones,
并给老板留下持久的良好印象
creating a positive, lasting impression.
下次去面试一份前景可观的工作时
The next time you land an interview for a promising job,
确保做到这些注意事项:
make sure you do these things:
在面试期间 你需要预测可能的被问到的问题
During the job interview, you need to anticipate likely questions,
准备面试的第一步就是
preparing for an interview begins with
思考老板可能会问到的问题
thinking of the questions that the employer is likely to ask,
和这些问题最有效的答案
as well as what responses will answer them most effectively.
虽然每个面试官的问题有所不同
While every interviewer is different,
但大多数都涉及以下几个问题:
most involve questions like these:
简单介绍一下自己
What can you tell me about yourself?
当面试官问这个问题时
When employers lead with this question,
他们不是想听你讨论兴趣爱好
they don’t want you to tell them about your hobbies.
而是想听你讲述不易在简历中列出的
Instead, they want to know about qualities you have that
优秀品质
can’t be easily listed on a CV.
这些品质可以使你成为一名有价值的员工
But that nonetheless make you a valuable worker.
如果你求知若渴
If you have a thirst for knowledge,
爱好交际
a love for interpersonal interaction,
或在流行文化趋势中善于察觉商业机遇
or a knack for perceiving business opportunities in pop culture trends,
那么这时候就可以说出来了
This is the time to say it.
你的优势是什么?
What are your strengths?
询问这个问题的老板
Employers who asked this question
不是想了解你的诸多技能和天赋
aren’t looking for a list of skills and talents.
这些信息都在你的简历里
They can get that from your CV.
实际上 他们想知道的是具体的
Instead, they want concrete examples of
能够展示你优势和能力的事例
things you’ve done that display your strengths and abilities.
你的是弱势是什么?
What are your weaknesses?
回答此问题的正常策略
A standard tactic for answering this question
是列出如优势一样 会实际出现的弱势
is to list weaknesses that will actually come across as strengths.
但因为老板期待你的答案
But employers are expecting this.
所以你必须要狡猾一些
So you have to be a little bit more subtle,
思路开拓一些
a little bit more creative.
试着告诉面试官你的弱点
Consider telling the interviewer about real weaknesses
以及实际遇到过的挑战
and challenges that you have had
但你要强调的是克服困难
but emphasizing the ways that you overcame those obstacles
并最终精通该问题的方法
and improved as a professional.
这样你就可以给面试官留下好印象
This way you can give a positive impression of yourself,
而不会显得你对自己的缺点一无所知
without seeming like you never think about your flaws.
准备这类问题就是要建立自信
Preparing for likely questions is all about building confidence.
对面试官会问到的问题以及问题的答案
The better an idea you have on what interviewers will ask,
了解得越多
and how you will respond,
你的回答就越快速清晰
the quicker and more coherent your answers will be.
其次 一定要调查一下公司
Next, make sure that you research the company.
面试官不想知道你的技能
Interviewers don’t want to know the value of your skills
在一般办公环境中的价值
in a generic office environment.
他们寻求的是能满足他们特定需求的员工
They’re interested in finding someone who can address their needs specifically.
如果面试前深入调查过公司
You are thus more likely to land the job,
你就更可能得到这份工作
if you research the company in depth before the interview.
这里我准备了你需要了解的
Here are some of the most important details
几个最重要的细节
for you to brush up on.
1.观察团队成员
1. Look at the team members.
根据公开获得的信息
To the degree possible,
尽可能地
given the information that’s publicly available,
找出未来要一起工作的同事
find out who you’ll be working with,
关注你可能所在部门的成员
focus on members of the department you are likely to work in,
以及将来必须打交道的
as well as managers and specialists from other departments
其他部门的经理与专家
that you’ll have to interact with.
对潜在同事了解得越多
The more you know about potential coworkers,
就越容易向老板展示你具有团队精神并
the easier it is to show employers that you are a team player
能够融入团队
and that you can fit in.
2.了解公司历史
Next, look at company history.
了解公司成立的时间
Learn about when the company was founded,
成功的方式
how it rose to success,
以及这些年发挥重大作用的角色
and who has played a major role in it over the years.
这不仅可以帮你弄清楚怎么为公司做贡献
Not only will this help you figure out how you can contribute,
还能让你了解这份工作的重要性
but it gives you a sense of why this business is important.
由此你就可以向面试官展现出
You can thus show your interviewer
不管将来做什么 都会致力于工作的热情
that you are committed to whatever you will be doing.
当我与潜在客户讨论公开演讲时
When I talk to my prospective clients for speaking engagements,
其实就是一份工作申请 工作面试
which is a job application, a job interview,
我就会上网查阅一切信息
what I do is I look up everything I can find on the internet
找出他们现在的股价
and I find out what their stock price is and
他们过去的股价趋势
what their stock prices have done and
他们销售的产品 销量趋势
what they sell and how their sales are going
以及竞争对手
and who their competition are.
然后我先提出问题
And then I lead with questions.
我说“我看到你们的股票上周上涨了”
I say “I see your stock went up this last week.”
“为什么呢?”
“Why was that?”
“发生了什么事?”
“What exactly happened?”
“未来对股价有何期待?”
“What do you expect for the future?”
面试官乐意讨论他们的公司
Interviewers love to talk about their company
如果你率先提起已调查过的信息
and if you lead off with informed information about the company,
他们会很愿意谈论
they will love to talk to you.
3.弄清公司现在面临的挑战
Figure out what challenges the company is facing or is likely to face
或未来将阻碍公司发展的挑战
in the future that will prevent its growth.
接着决定你能够解决这些问题的方式
Then determine the ways in which you can resolve these issues.
你可以帮助解决这些问题
You can help solve those problems.
销售行业的人常说
They say in selling that
“每件产品都可以解决某个问题”
every product is a solution to a problem.
我们甚至将待解决的问题简称为“PTBS”
We even say the words problem to be solved, PTBS.
若你寻找的公司有麻烦
So one of the things you’re looking for is a company
而你又能
that has a problem or problems
用天赋和能力解决这些麻烦
that you can solve with your talents and abilities.
那么你就肯定能得到这份工作
That’s a guaranteed job.
掌握了这一点
So armed with this information,
你就能展示出自己能够解决
you can present yourself as a solution
公司最迫切问题的能力
to the firm’s most pressing problems,
展示出公司雇佣你的价值
showing the interviewer that there’s clear value in hiring you.
知识就是力量
Knowledge is power.
对公司了解得越多
And the more you know about a company,
面试中留下的印象就越好
the greater an impression you will leave during the interview.
就能够让面试官认为
To start to cause the interviewer to think
“我们需要这个人”
“we need this person
“和我们一起工作 帮我们实现目标”
working with us to help us to achieve our goal.”
知道这些信息之后
Once you have assembled these information,
你就可以面对面的练习了
you’ll be ready to practice in person.
最后 找一个朋友陪你进行模拟面试
Finally, find a friend preferably someone with business experience
最好是有工作经历的朋友
who will be willing to conduct a mock interview with you.
让他们密切观察你的
Ask them to pay close attention to
面部表情 讲话风格以及其他
your facial expressions, your style of speech and other factors
会影响在真实面试中留下好印象的因素
that impact how you will come across to the real interviewer.
这可以帮你改善这些质量因素
This will help you to improve the qualitative factors
因为它们会影响得到工作的几率
that affect your likelihood of getting a job,
但又不能通过简单的调查和记忆掌握
but cannot be mastered through simple research and memorization.
模拟面试也可以帮你
Holding a practice interview also makes it easier for you
更容易确定和填补知识空缺
to identify and fill gaps in your knowledge.
如果你不能回答朋友的问题
If you have trouble answering one of your friend’s questions or
或者不能详细阐述自己的答案
cannot elaborate on one of your own answers,
在真正面试前就知道改进的方向了
you know what to brush up on before the real interview.
在视频结束前
Before we wrap up,
我要跟大家分享一个想法
I’d like to leave you with a thought
大家可以将它分享给朋友或粉丝
to share with your friends and followers.
“行动导向是高级管理者的标志”
“Action orientation is the mark of the superior executive.”
也是优秀者的标志
Also the superior person.
现在 是时候你们发言了
Now I’d love to hear from you.
我今天的问题是:
So my question today is this:
你是怎么准备面试的呢?
How do you prepare for job interviews?
在下面评论吧
Leave a comment below
我一定会回复你的
and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
多谢观看 并记得
Thanks for watching and remember
如果你想改变未来
if you want to change your future,
行动起来 现在就行动!
take action and take action now!
如果你喜欢这个视频
If you enjoyed this video and feel it was valuable
并学到了面试建议的话
in teaching you about how to nail job interviews,
就订阅我的频道 给本视频点赞
subscribe to my channel, like this video
并分享给朋友吧
and share this video with your friends.
不要忘记点击屏幕上的按钮获取免费礼物
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢观看
Thanks again for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面试的建议与重要细节

听录译者

HE

翻译译者

波妞妞

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXteVNe5Dqo

相关推荐