ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何能给面试官留下深刻的印象 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何能给面试官留下深刻的印象

Interview Tips - How To Impress An Interviewer

在这段视频中 我将会涉及到一个简单的技巧
in this video I’m going to cover a simple technique
让你成为最让招聘经理印象深刻的面试者
that will make you the most impressive candidate a hiring manager has met.
警告:这个建议不适用于懒惰的求职者
Warning: this tip is not for lazy job hunters.
嗨 我是来自找工作秘诀网的伊恩·詹金斯
hi I’m Ian Jenkins from jobhuntingsecrets.com.
让我们来谈谈你要为面试做什么准备
Let’s talk about what you’re going to do to get ready for your interview
以及你打算怎样从其他申请者中脱颖而出
and how you’re going to stand out from the other candidates.
现在你或许打算穿着得体 润色你的简历
now you’re probably planning on dressing well, polishing your resume
然后练习一些面试中的经典问题 但是这有什么问题?
and then practicing your answers to typical interview questions but what’s wrong with this picture
你认为你同一份工作的竞争者们在准备什么?穿着得体
what do you think your competitors for the same job are doing?
优化他们的简历 以及练习面试回答 对吧?
dressing well, polishing their resume and practicing their interview answers right?
所以 你和他们最大的不同是什么?换句话说
so then what’s your biggestdifferentiator? in other words,
你打算怎样从其他申请者中脱颖而出?
how are you going to stand out from the other candidates?
赢得这场面试的最大机会
that one of the biggest opportunities to win over the interviewer
不在于纠结你做什么
is not by focusing on your what,
即你的简历 你的面试回答
which is your resume, your interview answers,
而在于你怎么做
but instead focus on your how
你在面试中给人留下怎样的印象
how do you come across in an interview
由于你交流中的三分之二是肢体语言
with about two-thirds of your communication being body language
有很大的机会做一些微小的调整
there’s a huge opportunity to make some small tweaks
在赢得工作录取方面 确实能产生不错的成效
that can yield some really impressive results in terms of winning the job offer
让我带你回想第一次通过行动获得机会的体验
so let me take you back to the first time that experience is winning approach in action
很奇怪 它不是在一个面试场合 是在一个销售市场
oddly enough it was not in an interview situation. It was in a sales pitch
一个销售培训师努力向我推销他的销售培训项目的会员
where a sales trainer was trying to sell me on membership to his sales training program
那时我在考虑来自几家培训公司的多个不同提议
now at the time I was entertaining many different offers from several training companies
问题是他们都提供几乎完全相同的东西
and the thing is that they all offered nearly the exact same what
穿着体面的两个培训师给我提到了一些惯常的话题
well-dressed sales take two trainers give me covering the usual topics like
比如异议处理 意外访问以及撰写提案
objection handling, cold-calling and proposal writing.
他们都有这些很漂亮的亮光纸印刷的宣传册 以及一些花哨的幻灯片
they all had these really nice glossy brochures and some very fancy powerpoints
他们的产品非常相似 然后史蒂夫来了
their product, there what was largely similar. but then came Steve,
史蒂夫和其他销售人员穿得一样
Steve was dressed like all the other salesmen
但他没带电脑 他身上甚至没带宣传册
but he didn’t have a computer. He didn’t even have a brochure with him
开头几分钟我在想:你从一开始就打动我了
Now in the first couple of minutes I was thinking: you had me at hello
他手里是一叠商业卡片 差不多八张
now in his hand was a stack of about eight business cards
他们都用橡皮筋扎在一起 在一个简短的介绍之后
and they’re all wrapped in a rubber band and after a little introduction
我记得他把卡片摆放在我面前
I remember he laid out the cards in front of me
每张卡片有一个销售训练主题 比如异议处理 意外访问和时间管理
each card had a sales training topic, like objection handling, cold-calling and time management
有八个主题展示在我面前
and there were eight topics laid out there in front of me and
不可思议的事发生了 那就是当他问我
that’s where the magic happened. that’s when he asked me
哪三个主题对我和我的销售团队是最重要的时候
which of these three was the most important to me and my sales team
我快速挑选了当时最重要的三个主题
I quickly picked out the three that were most important and then
他把其他卡片扫到一边 问我为什么我选择了这三个主题
he swept the others to the side and that’s when he asked me why I
chose those three
如果他现在能帮助我的销售团队改善这三个方面 成功会是什么样子
and what would success look like if he could help me improve these three areas in my sales team
最后发生的事是我们进行了一次商业谈话
now what end up happening is we had a business conversation
而不是商品推销
and not a sales pitch
你在想这和你即将面临的面试有什么关系
so you’re thinking how does this relate to your upcoming interview
有多少次你感觉面试官如此防备你
how many times have you ever felt that the interviewer so defensed you in
进入一贯的标准面试问题
to the typical standard interview questions
如果你把面试变为一个商业谈话会怎样?
what if you turn the interview into a business conversation
关于你能如何帮助这个团队 这个部门 这个机构达到它的目标
around how you would help the team, the department, the organization, reach its goals
怎么做?在一场面试中,你能转换谈话
How? Well, in the interview you could shift the conversation
通过给他们展示六个不同的关于你能如何帮助公司的想法
by showing them six different ideas on how you can help the company
然后请招聘经理挑选出哪一个或两个或者三个对他们最重要
And then ask the hiring manager topick which one or two or three are the most important to them
然后围绕你能如何帮助他们达到那个目标开始一场谈话
And then start a conversation around how you can help them achieve that goal
你发现这和典型的面试有怎样的不同吗?
Do you see how this is different than the typical interview?
你瞧这种方式把从你的脚跟面试 转变为从你的脚尖面试
You see this approach moves you from interviewing from your heels to interviewing on your toes.
这样很有效的原因是
And the reason why this works so well is that
你和你的招聘经理调到了同一个频道
you’re tuned into the same radio station that your hiring manager is tuned into.
那叫做WIIFM,也就是“这对我有什么好处”
It’s called WIIFM. It stands for “what’s in it for me”.
这是我们所有人 包括现在看视频的你都在考虑的
It’s what we’re all thinking including you right now as you watch this video.
现在根据经验我可以说
now from experience I can say
极少能发现一个申请者
it’s surprisingly rare to find a candidate
可以在面试中将自己的经验和公司的目标联系起来
who can bridge their experience with the goals of the company within an interview.
为什么?创作这些创意卡片需要一些主动性和调查研究
Why? Go to create these idea cards requires a bit of initiative and research
你的大多数竞争者没有准备去做的这些事
something that most of your competitors just aren’t prepared to do
所以为了从其他申请者中脱颖而出 真正给你的经理留下深刻形象
So to stand out from other candidates and to really impress your manager,
准备一些你如何帮助他们达成商业目标的意见
prepare a few ideas on how you help them reach their business goals.
为什么?因为没有比和你的潜在老板在一个频道更好的事了
Why? Because there’s nothing better than being on the same radio station as your potential boss.
当其他申请者还完全在不同波段的时候
while the other candidates are a completely different wavelengths
希望当你准备面试的时候 觉得这个视频有所帮助
Now I hope you found this video helpful as you prepare for your interview
如果你想要一直掌握最新的求职视频来帮助你更快赢得下一份工作
if you’d like to stay up-to-date on the latest job hunting videos to help you land your next job faster
点击订阅按钮 如果你有任何问题
click on the subscribe button and if you’ve got any questions
请在下面留言
please leave them below
如果你想要获得更多免费的建议和技巧来帮你达到一周六场面试
and if you want more free tips and techniques to help you land up to six interviews a week
点击说明链接
click on the link in the description.
非常感谢您的观看
Thanks so much for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你一直做和其他申请者一样的事,怎么脱颖而出

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大力

审核员

译学馆审核员N

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_paHxQWY5g

相关推荐