ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何准备面试 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何准备面试

Interview Preparation and Best Practices

[面试指南]
[Jobspeaker]
面试是你给潜在老板的初次印象
Your interview is the first impression you are giving your potential employer,
而这种印象从你进入办公室的瞬间就开始形成了
and that impression starts the moment you walk through the door.
首先且首要的是穿戴整洁
First and foremost, dress appropriately.
你的雇主可不需要知道
Your employer doesn’t need to know that
你走在时尚的前沿
you are on the cutting edge of fashion.
你要让雇主知道
You wanna show the employer that
你了解职场人士是什么样的
you know what professional looks like,
而你现在也是职场人士了
and that you are one.
男士们 穿西装或者至少得穿件衬衫 打条领带
Guys, wear suit or at least a shirt and tie.
传统标准就好 不要过艳的颜色
Keep it conservative. No loud colors.
确保衣服都是干净 熨烫平整的
Make sure it’s clean and ironed.
你也不想留下坏的第一印象
You don’t wanna give a bad first impression.
女士们 请穿裤套装或是裙装
Ladies, wear a pantsuit or skirt suit.
简单一点 太过鲜艳 太短都不行
Keep it simple. Nothing bright, short or shear.
确保衣服是干净 熨烫平整的
Make sure your clothes are clean, ironed and pressed.
保持简单整洁的发型
Keep your hair simple and neat.
比如 一个简单的低马尾
A simple low ponytail po type,
就很完美了
for example, it’s perfect,
即使你知道这家公司的着装规范相对宽松
even if you know the company has a relaxed dress code,
雇佣者仍然想看到
the employer still wants to see that
你能够意识到一位专业人士的穿着应该是怎样的
you are aware of what a professional looks like.
而你也能够这样打扮自己
and that you are capable of dressing like one.
对于你的第一次面试来说 再讲究都不为过
You can never be too overdressed to your first interview.
清理你的在线状态
Clean up your online presence.
你一定会很惊讶 现在到底有多少雇主
You will be surprised that how many employers now
在考虑是否录用你时 查看你的网络个人档案
look at your online profiles when making their consideration.
包括脸书 推特 领英和ins
This includes your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
或是其他任何你可能拥有的社交媒介简介
and any other social media profiles you might have.
确保你没有任何
Make sure that you do not have
有失体面的 尴尬的 不适合的
any compromising, embarrassing, inappropriate
或是不专业的照片 视频和姿态
or unprofessional pictures, videos or pose visible.
确定你行程所需时间
Time your trip.
面试不要迟到
Do not be late to your interview.
不要踩着点到
Do not even be exactly on time.
至少提前10-15分钟到
Aim to arrive at least ten but no more than fifteen minutes early.
所以提前在地图上标出你的路线
So make sure you map out your route beforehand and
以防发生任何的意外情况
factor in anything that might happen.
如果你的面试是在早上9点进行
If your interview is at nine a.m,
你要考虑到会堵车
consider the fact that there will be traffic.
如果乘坐公共交通工具
If you’re taking public transportation,
那就会存在火车或是公交晚点的可能性
factor in the possibility of late train or bus.
对你的第一印象形成于从你到达公司的那一刻
Your first impression begins the moment you arrive.
据说大多数的招聘经理
It’s said that most hiring managers form an opinion
在见到你之后的10分钟内就会对你做出定论
within the first ten minutes of meeting you.
所以留下一个良好的第一印象什么因素最重要呢?
So what is important to make a good first impression?
尊重每一个人
Treat everyone with respect.
别人虽不是招聘经理 但并不意味着
Just because you are not the hiring manager, doesn’t mean
对于你是否被雇佣就不会产生任何影响
that they do not have any influence in you getting hired.
对你遇到的每一个人都要示以微笑
Greet everyone you meet with the smile.
招聘经理可能会问前台你的行为举止
The hiring manager might ask the receptionist about your demeanor.
如果他们发现你对其他的人并没有那么友善
If they find out that you were unfriendly with everyone else,
只是对面试官表现得友好的话 就会觉得你不真诚
but were friendly with them, you would look insincere.
跟人握手时适度用力 持以微笑
Greet everyone with the firm handshake and smile.
如果需要等待 耐心地坐着
Sit patiently if you have to wait,
使用积极的肢体语言
and use positive body language.
笔直地坐好并且表现出自信的一面
Sit squarely and confidently in your chair.
不要表现得无精打采或是太过安逸
Do not slouch, or look too comfortable,
离手机远点
and stay off your mobile phone.
保证你有好好练习
Make sure you practice your answers
你准备的面试问题答案
for the questions that you have prepared for.
如果你不想因为听起来像是背演讲稿而被淘汰
You do not wanna come off as though you were reciting a speech.
那就勤加练习 直到能自然流畅地表达观点为止
Practice until your answers start to feel and flow naturally.
了解工作细节
Know the job description.
很多人都认为这项内容是理所当然的
Most people take this one for granted.
意识到
It’s very important you are aware of
工作的每项职责和任职资格是很重要的
every responsibility and qualification of the job.
如果提到其中任何一条
If any of them come up,
你不想手足无措的话
you do not wanna be caught off guard.
先调查下公司的基本情况
Research the company.
了解下公司业务 价值观念
Knowing about the company, the values,
公司历史 服务和外展
history, services and outreach.
这是会成为你的优势
It’s your advantage.
如果能把这些内容融入到你的回答中
Being able to incorporate this information into your answers,
或者是在向面试官提问的时提到相关信息
or using any of the information when asking questions
能给大家留下积极参与和真诚的印象
give you a very positive, engaged and sincere impression.
你要让别人知道 你不仅仅只是想找一份工作
You wanna give the appearance that you don’t just want a job,
而是想在公司开始属于你的事业
you want a career with your company.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面试宝典 内容精炼但相当有用 可以收藏

听录译者

小多荷

翻译译者

Silvia

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1RcWS0ce0

相关推荐