ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

慕尼黑工业大学的国际日 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

慕尼黑工业大学的国际日

International Day at TUM-WZW 4th of June 2014

慕尼黑工业大学 国际日2014年6月4日 星期三
International Day WZWWednesday, 4th of June 2014
[悠扬的乐声]
[melodious music]
嗨 我叫Micheal 就读于
Hi, my name is Micheal, and I study here
慕尼黑工业大学
at the Life Science campus
威恩施蒂凡校区的生命科学学院
of TUM in Weihenstephan.
这是个绿色校园 但我们的生活比绿色更多彩
This is a green campus, but we are quite of a bit more colorful than that.
目前有近五千名学生在此就读
Currently studying here are some five thousand TUM students,
其中有超过500名外国学生
of which more than 500 come from abroad.
事实上 在2013年 约13%的大一新生都来自外国
In fact, in 2013, almost 13% of our freshman are international.
不仅如此 每年有超过100名学生
On top of that, more than 100 students every year
出国游学一到两个学期
spend a semester or two studying abroad.
Our academic staff also have international experience
Our academic staff also have international experience
我们学校的教职工也有国际交流的经验
Our academic staff also have international experience.
每年来到这里任教的
And every year more and more professors
and every year more and more professors come from abroad
and every year more and more professors come from abroad
外国教授逐渐增多
come from abroad to work at Weihenstephan.
to work at
to work at
今天是国际日
Today, international day,
来自超过20个国家的学生和教职工
students and employees from over 20 countries
将聚集在这儿庆祝
will present and celebrate
他们家乡或原大学所在地的文化和生活
the culture and life of their home or host countries.
今晚 你能欣赏和体验到
Tonight you can experience and enjoy
传统食物 服饰 舞蹈和音乐
traditional food, costume, dance and music.
这将是了解其他国家
There will be opportunities as well
和合作高校最新信息
to get first hand information
极好的机会
on countries and partner universities.
也会给你的留学之旅带来乐趣和鼓舞
And also a lot of fun and inspiration for your own stay abroad.
欢迎来到威恩施蒂凡校区的国际日
So, welcome to the International Day für Weihenstephan.
对于此次大型活动 我倍感荣幸 不胜感激
And I am so honored and grateful here for this great event.
[琴声]
[tweedle]
就是像这样弹的
So they are something like this.
[优雅的音乐]
[elegant music]
你来自哪里?
Where do you come from?
大家好 我叫陈若梅 这是我的朋友
Hello, my name is Chen Ruomei and this is my friend.
嗨 我叫安雨欣
Hello, my name is An Yuxin.
我们都来自中国
We are from China.
嗨 我叫Nirvana
So hi, my name is Nirvana.
我来自塞尔维亚的贝尔格莱德
I come from Serbia from Belgrade.
我的名字叫Ushka 来自塞维尼亚
My name is Ushka, I come from Sevinia.
我是Banjamin Kossemie 来自伊朗
I am Banjamin Kossemie. I am from Iran.
借此次活动 今天我们来宣传介绍
And today we have a boost to introducing Iran
关于伊朗的东西
to parts spends of these events.
嗨 我叫Sukanya 来自印度的泰米尔纳德邦
Hi, my name is Sukanya and I’m from Tamil Nadu from India.
我是Eddy Bruddha 来自埃及
I’m Eddy Bruddha. I am from Egypt.
我叫Osyeh 来自土耳其的安卡拉
My name is Osyeh. I’m from Turkey, Ankara.
大家好 我叫Yaniga 来自瑞典 我代表的是吕勒奥大学
Hello, my name is Yaniga. And I’m from Sweden, representing Luleå University.
大家好 我是Ana Margiya 来自罗马尼亚
Hello, I’m Ana Margiya. I’m from Romania.
嗨 我叫Rosperan 来自巴基斯坦
Hi, my name is Rosperan. And I am from Pakistan.
巴基斯坦的首都 伊斯兰堡
I come from the capital, called Islamabad.
我是Micheal 来自爱尔兰西海岸的卡莱尔
I’m Micheal from Ireland. I come from Claire. It’s on the west coast.
大家好 我叫Spedalisa 来自印度尼西亚
Hello, my name is Spedalisa. I’m from Indonesia.
我叫Andreas 来自墨西哥的克雷塔罗
My name is Andreas. And I’m from Queretaro. Queretaro, Mexico.
你最喜欢祖国的什么?
What is your favorite thing about your country?
我想介绍我们的咖啡 土耳其咖啡
I want to introduce our coffee, turkish coffee
我很喜欢喝土耳其咖啡
And I like drinking the turkish coffee
因为 额……喝了它之后会感觉非常开心
because Um… it’s really funny after the drinking
因为喝了之后我们会发财 能看到自己的未来
because we can make a fortune and we can see our future.
但是这有点滑稽
But it’s really funny.
我真的很喜欢各种套装
The suits. I really like them.
你最喜欢吃什么?
What is your favorite things that you eat?
我很喜欢papanuts 有点像甜甜圈
I really like Papanuts. It’s a little bit like donuts.
今天你这里有吗?
Do you have it here today?
有的 这就是
I have it here. Here it is.
哇 它们看起来……很好吃呢
Wow, they look some… they look delicious.
用多种颜色是典型的墨西哥文化
It’s very typical culture of Mexico to have a lot of colors.
仅仅我们的国旗就包含了多种颜色
Simply our flag has a lot of color in it,
我们各种各样的糖果也是如此
and our different candies,
我们有长得像彩虹的糖果
we got candies look like, they look like rainbows, you know.
如果你去墨西哥的超市 你会发现
If you go to the supermarket and it’s like,
那里的各种商品颜色对比强烈
just a clash of colors of different stuff.
这是一件……怎么说呢……很不错的事
And it’s um… I don’t know… it’s a very nice thing.
你今天要展示什么呢?
What do you offer today?
我本想展示一些很传统的 战争年代的东西
I try to fit there something that was very traditional and during the war time.
但现在它们改良了很多 所以我们加了一些培根和芝士
But now they improved a bit, so we add a bit of bacon and a bit of cheese.
-那么 这是什么?-这是一种咸面包
– So what is this?- It’s a kind of a salty bread.
我们还做了一些传统的小点心
We made some dessert also and it’s traditional.
它叫布莱德湖奶油蛋糕 来自布莱德 这里
It’s called the Creamcitito. It comes from Bleed, here.
我们这儿有一些食物 事实上不止食物
There we had some food, actually more than some food.
-很多食物 波斯食物-很不错
– Many foods. Persian foods.-It was really good.
是的 你懂的 所有人都…嗯
Yeah, I know. Everybody is…yeah.
同时 我们还有一些小展示
And also we have some like a slight show
用来介绍三个伊朗最受欢迎的景点
to show three thick attractions from Iran.
我要分享三样东西 一是食谱
I have three things to offer, one is food recipes.
埃及人的一日两餐
We have two dishes from Egypt.
二是用阿拉伯语写你的名字
The second thing is to write your name in Arabic,
如果你过来告诉我你的名字
so if you come here and you tell me you name,
我就会尽力用阿拉伯文字把它写出来
I’d try my best to write it in Arabic alphabets.
三是一个我和一些朋友一起做的项目
And the third thing is a project that I did with some friends of mine.
一本由再生纸做成的笔记簿
It’s a authentic notebook of recycled paper,
上面设计有阿拉伯传统艺术等等
which has designs of Arabic traditional art and so on.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

慕尼黑工业大学聚集了超过20国国际学生,每年都有大量的人才交换与留学计划,由此,国际日的设立既给学生与教职工们提供展示家乡祖国的平台,也给各位提供了了解其他国家与地区的近距离舞台。

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

YUNA

审核员

审核员 LD

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDKleTsLlk

相关推荐