未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

聪明人从不说的16个词组

Intelligent People Never Say These 16 Phrases

给聪明人的礼物:
Brainy Dose Presents:
聪明人从不说的16个短语
Intelligent People Never Say These 16 Phrases
语言的力量很强大 说出的话无法收回
Words are powerful and cannot be retrieved once spoken.
它们可以定义我们的个性 价值和原则
They also have a way of defining our personalities, values and principles.
有时候 会有人说错话
Sometimes, verbal slip-ups occur,
因为我们说话的时候没有意识到这些话的微妙含义
because we say things without being aware of the subtle implications they carry.
要听出话里的含义需要社会意识
Understanding these implications requires social awareness,
也就是理解他人情绪和经历的能力
which is the ability to pick up on the emotions and experiences ofother people.
由于这个原因 聪明的人用词谨慎
For this reason, intelligent people use words sparingly,
他们会选择最能表达他们信息的单词和短语
and also choose the words and phrases
来给出他们想要的回应
that best portray their message to give the desired response.
这里有一些你不应该当众
There are some things you shouldn’t say in public
或当着某些人说出口的话
or around certain people
你不知道他们会怎么解读你的话
because you don’t know how they’ll be interpreted.
这些短语会让你看起来很糟糕—
These phrases have the ability to make you look bad –
即使你说的是实话
even when the words are true.
避免了这些情况 你就能立刻提高你的沟通技巧
By avoiding them, you’ll improve your communication skills instantly!
但在我们开始这个视频前
But before we get into this video,
我要感谢你们每个人
I just want to say thanks to all of you
有你们 才有我们十万的订阅量
for helping us reach 100,000 subscribers!
非常感谢您的观看
We really appreciate you watching.
如果你是新人
If you’re new here,
又或是你已经看过我们一阵子视频了
or perhaps you’ve been watching our videos for a while
但还没订阅 请考虑订阅一下呗
but haven’t subscribed yet, please consider doing so.
好 回到视频
Alright, back to the video!
第一句—这不公平
Number 1 – It’s not fair.
好吧 生活不公平
Well, life isn’t fair.
但说出“这不公平”意味着你认为生活应该是公平的
But saying “it’s not fair”suggests that you think life is supposed to be fair,
这会让你看起来很不成熟 很幼稚
which makes you look immature and naive.
也许发生的事情不公平
Perhaps what happened is not fair;
甚至可能极其不公平
it may even be a terrible injustice.
要记得 我们周围的人往往不知道这个“事件”
The thing to remember is that people surrounding us are often unaware of the “ incident, ”
即使他们知道这一情况
and even if they are privy to the scenario,
说出“这不公平”绝对解决不了问题
proclaiming “it’s not fair” does absolutely nothing to solve the problem.
尽管很难
As difficult as it may be,
把你的注意力和努力集中在解决这个问题上
focus your attention and efforts on resolving the issue.
你会感觉好一些 保持你的尊严
You’ll feel better about yourself, maintain your dignity,
你就可能会解决问题
and you may just solve the problem!
第二句—早跟你说了
Number 2 – I told you so.
这句话充满自负和优越感
This phrase is bursting with conceit and superiority.
很小孩子气 很不成熟
It’s childish and immature.
没有哪个聪明 成熟的成年人会说出这样的话
No intelligent, mature adult should uttersuch words from their lips.
你可能警告过某人某一行为会带来什么后果
You may have warned someone of consequencesof a certain action.
也许是他们自找的 不管是什么后果
Maybe they had it coming, whatever it is.
也许他们甚至超出了建设性批评的范围
Maybe they’re even beyond the point of constructivecriticism.
想办法和那些做了错误决定的人交流
Find some way to interact with someone who’s made a bad decision
而不是鄙视他们
that doesn’t involve contempt.
也许他们需要一些你提供不了的帮助
Maybe they need some help that you can’t provide.
考虑你的意见 言行要明智
Consider your options, and act and speak intelligently.
第三句—你总是/你从不
Number 3 – You always / You never…
没有人总是或从不做任何事
No one always or never does anything.
人们不认为自己是一维的
People don’t see themselves as one-dimensional,
所以你不应该试图这样定义他们
so you shouldn’t attempt to define them as such.
这些短语会让人们产生戒心 对你的信息敬而远之
These phrases make people defensive and closed off to your message,
这样很不好
which is really a bad thing
因为当你要讨论重要的事情时 你可能会用到这些短语
because you likely use these phrases when you have something important to discuss.
相反简单地指出别人做了什么事 对你来说是个问题
Instead, simply point out what the other person did that’s a problem for you.
要实事求是
Stick to the facts.
如果经常发生这种事 你可以这样说
If the frequency of the behavior is an issue, you can always say,
“你好像经常这么做”
“It seems like you do this often,”
或“我都注意到你经常这么做了”
or “you do this often enough for me to notice.”
第四句—人们经常这么做
Number 4 – This is the way it has always been done.
在这个飞速发展的年代 谁会这么说呢?
Who says that in this modern age of rapid change?
只有傻瓜才会这么说
Such a foolish thing to say.
技术推动的变革日新月异
Technology-fueled change is happening so fast
三个月前的方法都可能过时
that even a three-month-old process could be outdated.
说“人们经常这么做”
Saying “this is the way it ’s always been done”
不仅让你听起来很懒 也很古板
not only makes you sound lazy but archaic.
你已经习惯了一个特定的方法并不意味着
The fact that you are used to a particular process doesn’t mean
这是世上完成这件事的唯一方法
that’s the only way in the world to get that thing done.
另一种方法可能会带来更好的结果
An alternative way could lead to a much better outcome.
第五句—没问题
Number 5 – No problem.
当有人要你做事情
When someone asks you to do something
或感谢你的帮忙
or thanks you for doing something,
你回应“没问题”
and you respond with “no problem”,
暗示着他或她的请求本应是个问题
you’re implying that his or her request should have been a problem.
会让人觉得他们把自己的观点和意见强加在你身上
This makes people feel as though they’ve imposed their opinion or request on you.
你可以用“这是我的荣幸 很乐意为您效劳”
You can replace that phrase with something better like “ it was my pleasure,
来代替这句话
or “I’ll be happy to take care of that.”
语言结构有细微的区别
It’s a subtle difference in language structure,
但它对接收人的影响超出了你的想象
but the impact that it has on the recipient is beyond what you can imagine.
第六句—随便
Number 6 – Whatever you want.
说“你决定就好”……
Phrases like: “It’s up to you” ….
“我不关心”……或“随便”
“I don’t care” … or “whatever you want”
话题就聊不下去了
do not encourage conversation.
这么想
Think about it!
当你询问某人的观点时
When you ask for someone’s opinion,
你想知道他们想要什么
you really want to know what they want!
如果你漠不关心 这么说可以
If you really are indifferent, it’s okay to say that,
但你可加上“你有考虑过这个观点吗?”
but you might add “ have you considered this option?”
或是不偏袒任何一方
or give some input without taking sides.
第七句—这只需要几分钟
Number 7 – This will only take a minute.
在现实中 要完成大多数事情都要五分多钟
In reality, most of the time it times takes more than 5 minutes,
那为什么要用不可预测的词语来欺骗人们呢?
so why use unpredictable words to deceive people?
这么说会给人一种
Saying that something only takes a minute
削弱你的技能 匆忙完成任务的印象
undermines your skills and gives the impression that you rush through tasks.
可以说这不会花很长时间
Feel free to say that it won’t take long,
但是不要让人听起来好像这个任务
but don’t make it sound as though the task can be completed
可以比实际完成得更快
any sooner than it actually can be.
即使你确定这只需花你一分钟
Even if you are sure that it will only take a minute
重视你的价值
value your worth.
第八句—祝你好运
Number 8 – Good luck.
这句话很微妙 通常说话人是出于善意
This phrase is subtle, often well-intended,
当然每个人都有自己的主观理解
and is certainly subjective to one’s own interpretation.
如果你祝某人好运 这也不会太糟糕
It certainly isn’t the end of the world if you wish someone good luck,
但你可以做得更好 因为这句话暗示他们需要运气才能成功
but you can do better, because this phrase implies that they need luck to succeed.
记住 充分的准备加上机会才有了运气
Remember luck is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity,
运气不是碰巧发生的
not something that happens by chance.
用“我知道你准备好了”
So instead, say “I know you have what it takes,”
或是“你会成功的”代替
or “you’ve got this.”
这要比祝某人好运要好
This is better than wishing someone luck,
因为这暗示了他们有成功的技巧
because suggesting that they have the skills to succeed,
有助于增长对方的自信
provides a huge boost of confidence.
第九句 他是/这是/她是…
Number 9 – He’s this / She’s that…
是这样的
Here’s the thing,
如果你对一个人没什么话要说
if you do not have anything good to say about a person,
那就什么也别说
then don’t say anything at all.
说别人坏话不好
It’s not nice to badmouth someone,
即使他们有错
even when they are at fault.
如果你的评价是真的 每个人都应该已经知道了
If your remark is accurate, everybody already knows it,
所以没必要指出来
so there’s no need to point it out.
这会让你看起来像个傻瓜
This will just end up making you look like an ass.
第十句—言论有年龄&性别偏见
Number 10 – Age & Gender Biased Statements.
比如 “你这个年纪 看起来保养得很好”
For example, “You look great for your age,”
或“做为一名女性 你的成就已经够多了”
or “For a woman, you’ve accomplished so much.”
我们都知道 现仍存在年龄和性别偏见
As we all know, age and gender biases still exist.
很有可能对方很清楚这种偏见
Chances are that the person you’re speaking to is well aware of such biases,
并觉得你说的话冒犯了他们
and is offended by the mention of them.
不需要限定条件
No qualifiers needed.
只是去赞美这个人就好
Just compliment the person.
第十一句—这个想法很蠢
Number 11 – This may be a silly idea.
用主观词组像是“我觉得”
Using passive phrases like “I think”
或是“这个想法听起来很蠢”
or “this may be a silly idea,”
会马上抹掉你的可信度
instantly writes off your credibility.
当说了这些话之后
Anything that comes after phrases like these,
可能会得不到应有的重视
may not be given as much attention as they deserve.
聪明的人说话充满自信
Intelligent people speak with confidence
不会在公众场合谴责他们的想法
and do not condemn their ideas in public.
如果你对你说出口的话不自信
If you’re not confident in what you’re saying,
其他人也不会相信你的话
no one else will be either.
如果你问别人一个问题 但你不太确定答案
If you are asked a question, but you aren’t sure of the answer,
只要说“我目前没有这方面的讯息
just say “I don’t have that information right now,
但我回头找找再回复你”
but I’ll find out and get back to you.”
第十二句—我会试一下
Number 12 – I’ll try.
这就像“觉得”
Just like the word “think”,
“尝试”听起来像是试探 暗示着对你完成任务的能力缺乏信心
“try” sounds tentative and suggests that you lack confidence in your ability to execute the task.
充分了解自己的能力
Take full ownership of your capabilities.
如果要你做事情
If you’re asked to do something,
要么承诺去做 要么给别人一种替代方案
either commit to doing it or offer an alternative,
就是不要说你会尝试去做
but don’t say that you’ll try,
因为这听起来像是你不确定会有什么结果
because it will sound as if you are unsure of the outcome.
为什么不说“我尽最大努力去做”呢?
Why not say instead “I will do my best.”
第十三句—这不是我的错
Number 13 – It’s not my fault.
把错推给别人从不是个好主意
Shifting blame on other people is never a good idea.
如果不是你的错 那是谁的错呢?
If it’s not your fault, whose fault is it?
必须要有人负责
Someone has to take responsibility and be accountable.
不管你在里面扮演多小的角色
No matter how small the role you played was,
承认并分担责任
own up and share in the blame.
你伸出指头的那一刻
The moment you start pointing fingers,
人们就开始认为你对自己的行为缺乏责任感
people start seeing you as someone who lacks accountability for his or her actions.
第十四句—恕我直言
Number 14 – With all due respect.
当你要讲出这句话之前……先等一下
Before you would say this phrase… stop for a second.
你要脱口而出的这句话
Are the words that are about to come out of your mouth
真的会受对方尊重程度的影响吗?
truly influenced by a measure of respect for the recipient?
如果你的回答是“对” 那就说出口吧
If you can honestly answer “yes,” thencarry on.
只要知道这一点 你的语言组织结构
Just know this, how you frame your words,
你的身体语言和你的语音语调
your body language, and your voice intonation
能否得到应有的重视 这是立竿见影的
will quickly make it apparent whether or not due respect is given.
一方面
On the other hand,
如果这句话是你的口头禅
if this phrase is spoken on ‘auto-pilot’mode,
只是为了能轻松地进入讨论 与尊重无关
in an attempt to ease into a discussion that has nothing to do with respect,
最好不要说这句话
it’s best to avoid it.
第十五句—我不行
Number 15 – I can’t.
如果你经常说这句话
If you find this phrase in your vocabulary,
建议用积极的“我行”代替
kindly replace it with the positive “I can. ”
人们不喜欢听到“我不行”
People don’t like to hear “I can’t”
因为他们觉得这意味着“我不愿意”
because they think it means “I won’t”.
说“我不行”意味着你不愿意付出代价完成工作
Saying “I can’t” suggests that you’re not willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
如果你真的做不到
If you really can’t do something
因为你真的缺乏必要的技能
because you truly lack the necessary skills,
你需要提供一份替代解决方案
you need to offer an alternative solution.
而不是说你不能做的事情
Instead of saying what you can’t do,
说说你能做的事情
say what you can do.
比如 用“我明天可以早点来”
For example, instead of saying “I can’t stay late tonight,”
代替“我今晚不能呆太晚”
say “I can come in early tomorrow.”
用“我现在还不知道怎么那样分析
Instead of saying “I can’t run those numbers,”
有人教我的话 下一次我就可以自己做了”
say “I don’t yet know how to run that type of analysis.
代替“我不会计算这些数字”
Is there someone who can show me so that I can do it on my own next time? ”
第十六句—我早就说过了
Number 16 – As I said before.
这句话听起来好像你被自己的重复侮辱了
This phrase makes it sound as if you’re insulted by having to repeat yourself,
这对真正有兴趣倾听你观点的人来说
which is hard on the recipient,
很难接受
who is genuinely interested in hearing your perspective.
不得不再次重复而受到侮辱要么表明你没有安全感
getting insulted over having to repeat yourself suggests that either you’re insecure
要么你觉得你比其他人要强 或是两者都有
or you think you’re better than everyone else or both.
但很少说这种话的人会有这样的感觉
But few people who use this phrase, actually feel this way.
当你再说一次的时候
When you say something again,
看看你能用什么
see what you can do to convey the message
更清晰 更有趣的方式传达信息
in a clearer and more interesting manner.
这样他们就会记住你的话
This way they’ll remember what you said.
基本上 聪明的人是高度警觉的
The bottom line is, intelligent people are highly aware.
积极倾听是高情商的标志
Active listening is a sign of a high emotional intelligence,
当说错话引起误解的时候
and social awareness helps you avoid those awkward moments
社会意识能帮助你避免那些尴尬的时刻
when something comes out wrong and gets misunderstood.
用词得当会让你有机会
Saying the most appropriate words and phrases
消除词汇中的消极成分
will give you the opportunity to eliminate negativity from your vocabulary,
同时也会提升你的自信程度
and it will boost your confidence level as well.
当你开口说话前 想想你要说的话
Just take a few seconds before opening your mouth
和倾听的对象
to be aware of what you’re saying and to whom.
当你在和别人打交道时
It will help you build stronger relationships
会帮你建立更牢固的联系
and get a more positive response
得到更积极的回应
when dealing with others.
所以机智思考 聪明说话
So think smart, talk intelligent.
一如往常 我们想知道你们的想法
As always, we want to know what you guys think!
所以在下方评论吧
So let us know in the comments below.
你同意这份清单吗?
Do you agree with this list?
你有任何想加的东西吗?
Is there anything else you would add?
如果你喜欢这个视频 点个赞吧
If you enjoyed this video, give it a thumbs up,
分享给你的朋友
and share it with your friends,
我们才有动力做视频
so we can keep making them.
想看更多这样的视频就点击订阅吧
For more videos like this, hit the SUBSCRIBE button,
记得点击推送通知
and remember to click on the notification bell.
也要看看我们其他视频哦
Also be sure to check out our other videos as well.
感谢观看
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

聪明人从不说的16个词组

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_WCcuqHeDk

相关推荐