ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

辅导式教育:全区播种创新思维 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

辅导式教育:全区播种创新思维

Instructional Coaching: Seeding District-Wide Innovation

Katie: 能请一个指导教练对我今年
>>Katie: Having an Instructional Coach has been the biggest help
是一个最大的帮助
that I could have had this year.
因为她不仅在课程规划上帮到了我,还帮我
Because she not only helps me with lesson plans, but she helps me think
在为什么这样教学上找到了正确的思路
through why I’m going to teach that way.
Pam: 我们的指导教练与老师之间合作的非常紧密
>>Pam: Our Instructional Coaches work very closely with teachers
从校园日常工作方面到真正理解
across the School Division to help them really figure
我们所谓的七步教学法思想层面
out what we call our Seven Pathways to Learning.
包括设计一种实践方案,以及让孩子能
Whether it’s Make-a-Work, or whether it’s giving kids the opportunity
自主的选择一个实践方案
to have choice in their work.
我们的教练是这个系统有效运转的真正关键
Our coaches really are a lynchpin in the work that we do across the system.
Debora: 指导教练将老师们从不同的学校
>>Debora: Instructional Coaches connecting teachers from one school
连接起来,这是一个重点,因为
to another is very important because we feel
会看到创造性会如何在学校间传播。
like that’s how innovative practices spread.
我们现在拥有24名指导教练,但是没人会一直在一个楼里辅导。
We have 24 Instructional Coaches, but no one coach is at one building.
每栋楼至少有三名教练
Every building has at least three coaches.
每名教练至少会去三所学校
Every coach has at least three schools.
Lisa: Trish已经和我们在一起合作四年啦
>>Lisa: Trish has been with us for four years.
她是一名校园指导教练
And Trish is an Instructional Coach for the Division.
还同时在三所学校工作
She’s actually works in three schools.
Woodbrook学校只是其中的一所
Woodbrook is just one of her schools.
Trish: 如果我能从这里的十二名老师身上学到一些知识
>>Trish: So if I’m learning from these twelve teachers at this school,
我就会把它们带到另外两所学校里
I take all of that learning with me to the other two schools.
当我与这些教练相处时,我突然变得善于分享了
When I get together with the coaches, I’m able to share.
Trish: 我来给大家展示第一个活动
>>Trish: So I just want to show you the first activity
在这个数字表资源里,是一个跳跃读数活动(比如数数时只数双数)
on this Fractions Number Chart resource is a skip counting activity.
Katie: 这是Karen那天休息的时候和我说过的
>>Katie: That’s what Karen was talking to me about at recess the other day.
Trish: 很好!
>>Trish: Okay!
Debora: 我们的老师会有一个基于项目的学习单元
>>Debora: Our teachers might have a Project Based Learning Unit
他们会在这个单元引入更多的技术因素
that they’re doing and they want to bring more technology in,
而且会引入一些不同的指导策略
and they want to bring some different instructional strategies.
然后他们会找到一名教练,向他介绍这些内容
And they would approach a coach, and talk a little bit about that.
Trish: Kate某天找我说
>>Trish: Kate came to me and said,
我打算在生命过程的教学中采用项目基础单元
"I’d love to do a Project Based Unit coming up on Life Processes."
Katie: 这个项目基础学习单元是我和Trish Moya一起
>>Katie: The Project Based Learning Unit that Trish Moya and I have been working
合作设计的,主要讲的是植物和动物的生命过程
on is a unit on plant and animal life cycles.
项目基础学习单元对我来说是很新鲜的
Project Based Learning is pretty new for me,
Trish帮我在这个专业领域提升了一个台阶
so Trish brings a whole nother level of expertise to the board.
Trish: 在笔记里你想找到些什么?
>>Trish: And so what will you be looking for on your notes?
Katie: 我想找一些关于记忆词汇的内容
>>Katie: I’ll be looking for them to develop vocabulary.
Trish: 好的
>>Trish: Okay!
Katie: 关于他们在学习研究的植物或者动物的
>>Katie: In the plant or animal that they’re researching.
Trish: 非常好!
>>Trish: Excellent!
这份《批判思考表》里有什么是
Is there anything from the Critical Thinking Rubric
你能用的上的吗?
that you might be able to use then?
Katie: 我可以用“朋友反馈和教师指导”这个
>>Katie: I can use, "Feedback from my friends and teacher to improve my work."
Trish: 老师们总会来反馈
>>Trish: It always comes back to the teacher getting
他们所需要的
to tell you what they need.
通常这就是我的起点
So that’s always where I begin.
Tony: 他们是选择基于老师的希望
>>Tony: So whether it comes to them modeling instructional lesson plans
来帮助老师构建教学模型,还是选择去
to help the teachers see what it might look like, or moving into more
学校里观察老师执行教学任务的
of an observation role, where the teacher’s trying it
结果并得到他们的反馈
out and looking for feedback.
无论哪种,整个过程都是基于老师的期望。
Either way, the whole process is based on what the teacher’s looking for.
Katie: 我们开始吧
>>Katie: Let’s get to it.
第一步,收集你们所有的材料
Step 1, gather all your materials.
Katie: 我对这个单元非常兴奋,因为孩子们
>>Katie: I’m really excited about the unit, because the kids are going
可以自己做的这么棒
to be doing it in such an authentic way.
他们可以自己拍摄制作视频,自己做研究
They’re going to be creating videos, and doing their own research.
他们可以在网站或者博客上发布自己的内容
They’re going to be posting their own things on a blog or a website.
这些就会成为他们一直记住的内容
Just something that they’ll always remember.
与Trish共事一段时间后我才理解了孩子们自己真的可以驱动自己的学习
Working with Trish I learned that kids really can drive their learning.
学生: 我们在学习动物的生命过程
>>Student: We were learning about the life cycle of animals.
学生: 我在研究松鼠呢
>>Student: I’m learning about squirrels.
我选择松鼠是因为我真的很喜欢松鼠
And I picked squirrels because I actually like squirrels.
学生: 我刚刚明白了猫有那么多的种类
>>Student: And I learned that there’s many different cats.
Trish: 他们都对自己所学到的东西感到兴奋
>>Trish: And they were so excited about what they had learned.
你注意到了吗每个人都跪着呢
Did you notice that everybody was up on their knees.
Katie: 他们都跪在地上呢!
>>Katie: They were all up on their knees!
Trish: 没人坐在地上
>>Trish: Nobody was sitting down.
他们都像是在说“我愿分享!”
They were all like, "I want to share!
我愿分享!
I want to share!"
这真棒
That was great.
Katie: 这很棒
>>Katie: That was the cool part.
Tony: 教练会成为这些概念和价值观的导管
>>Tony: How these coaches then become a conduit for those ideas and those values
在班级与班级之间,学校与学校之间传递
to move from classroom to classroom, from school to school,
渗透在整个地区,这真是一件非常有力的事情
that permeate the entire District, is a really powerful thing.
这种从教师的目标而来
And that it comes from the teacher’s goals,
以教师为核心的方法,就是一种自下而上的成长方式,大家真的可以来看看。
and the teacher-centered approach really does allow for the bottom-up growththat you’d really hope to be able to see.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0IrZ5jrvCo

相关推荐