未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

时装设计师公寓里的那些奇妙的东西|Vogue

Inside this Fashion Designer's Eclectic Milan Apartment Filled With Wonderful Objects | Vogue

Silence!
安静!
等一下 我不记得我要说什么了……
[regal music]
[庄严旋律]
Hello Vogue.
你好 Vogue
This is Francesco Risso, we’re in Milan,
我是弗朗西斯科·瑞索 现在在米兰
and this is my nest.
这是我家
Today, I’m very happy to show you a bit around.
今天很高兴带大家转一转
We are in one of the oldest streets of Milan,
我们现在身处米兰最古老的街区之一
and this is a very particular building
这是一栋非常特别的建筑
that was built in the middle of the 18th century.
修建于18世纪中叶
Some rooms I repainted at least seven times.
部分房间被我重刷了至少七次
This living room, actually.
准确来说 是客厅
This is the living room
这是我的客厅
and the first object I’m gonna show you today is here.
我要给你们展示的第一件物品是这个
[upbeat music]
[欢快旋律]
So this very strange cement vase
这个非常奇怪的水泥花瓶
that I made with a very dear friend,
是我和一个非常好的超声医师朋友
a great sonographer, Mario Toral.
Mario Toral一起制作的
One day we just thought,
有一天 我们突发奇想
oh, let’s dip some sunflowers in cement,
我们要把向日葵插到水泥里
and then we dipped the whole vase in cement.
然后我们就把整个花瓶都放进去了
It’s a very heavy vase,
这个花瓶很重
sometimes I just get scared
有的时候我都担心
that it might break my table in two,
它可能会让我的桌子裂成两半
but it has become a very strange and powerful object.
但它变成了一个奇怪又很有存在感的东西
When I have friends at the house,
朋友来做客的时候
nobody can see each other,
大家都看不到对方了
they just want to hide behind it.
他们只想藏在后面
Nobody can actually see themselves,
这样就没人能看见他们
but finally at the end of the night,
但在最后夜晚即将结束
when somebody had a few drinks,
当大家喝了点小酒
it becomes literally like a very powerful totem
围着它跳舞时
when everybody dance around it.
它就变成了一个强大的图腾
So this is one of my favorite objects, actually,
这是我最喜欢的物品之一
probably the favorite objects.
实际上可能是最喜欢的
These are hands by flaminia veronesi
这些是画家flaminia veronesi画的“手”
She paints hands all the time.
她一直都在画“手”
Her hands have a secret about humanity.
她画的“手”能表现出人性的秘密
For me, I’m symbolically very attached
对我来说 我很喜欢它
as it actually is very connected with the way I work,
因为这和我工作的方式
with the way I like to do things,
和我喜欢的做事方式紧密相关
which is absolutely through the use of the hand.
都需要完全手动完成
And that actually makes me very emotional
这让我深受触动
[calm music]
[舒缓旋律]
And now we’re gonna go and see the dining room
现在来看看餐厅
or what I prefer to call the music room.
其实我更想叫它音乐室
[calm music]
[舒缓旋律]
And this is my cello.
这是我的大提琴
I do play in the mornings or in the late evenings,
我一般在早晨或深夜的时候拉一拉
which is not very good for my neighbors,
这对我的邻居不太友好
but I’m learning and I’m learning.
但我在不断学习
It is to me, a gate to another world.
对我来说 这是通向另一个世界的大门
And it’s a completely different approach of reading and of learning a different kind of language.
是一种完全不同的阅读和学习不同语言的方法
It’s a very delicate instrument.
大提琴是一种非常精致的乐器
And I just love how music opens your mind in a different way.
我喜欢音乐以一种不同的方式打开你的思路
I just wish I could do it more.
我希望我能多拉一拉
I’m not gonna perform it right now,
我现在不想展示
but maybe in a few years.
可能过几年吧
[bright music]
[明快音乐]
This little book, it’s very dear to me,
这本小书对我很珍贵
it’s called “Groupies and Other Girls”.
它叫《追星族和其他女孩》
I’m not just attached to this book itself.
我喜欢的不只是这本书本身
My dear friend, Eliana and collaborator,
我的好朋友兼搭档 埃利安娜
she turned it into a card for me for my birthday.
在我生日的时候 把它做成了贺卡给我
She wrote, I wish you that,
她写着 我祝愿你
she painted it all,
这全是她画的
in the paths you will walk upon,
在你将要走过的路上
may they always be filled with endless love.
永远充满无尽的爱
Apart from being a beautiful hand painted card,
这本书除了是一张漂亮的手绘贺卡
it’s a very strange book that tells stories about
它本身就是一本奇怪的
groupies in the ’70s following rock stars.
讲述70年代乐迷追摇滚巨星故事的书
Maybe that’s what I actually would love to do
如果我不是时装设计师
if I wasn’t a fashion designer.
我可能想做这个
Enough with the groupies.
说够了这本书
I’m gonna take you into another room
我带你们去另一个房间
to show you something that I’m really proud of.
给你们看看我引以为傲的东西
I had a lot of fun painting all my curtains of the house
在疫情封城的几个月里
during the months of lockdown.
我在我家的窗帘上画了很多有趣的东西
There’s no piece of fabric here that it’s not been painted
没有一块布能逃脱
and it’s about lines and freehand.
都是一些线条和徒手画的东西
Sometimes you just need to use a ruler
有时候只需借助一把尺子
and it’s actually quite fun.
这其实挺好玩的
I do treasure that moment
我将那一刻珍视为
as a very intimate moment to rebuild the creativity.
能够唤醒创造力的美好时刻
A nice connection also towards my team
这也增强了我们团队的联系
where we started doing these calls
我们开始号召大家
and everyone was actually making something in their house
每个人在自己家里的窗帘或其他物品上
with their curtains, with their things.
也画些什么
During that period, I also had time to take care of
那个时候 我还有时间照顾
one of my favorite things in our planet, which is plants.
地球上我最喜欢的东西之一 植物
You might have noticed I love plants.
你可能早就注意到了我很喜欢植物
These creatures, I bought them and I didn’t know where to put them
我买了这些植物 但不知道把它们放哪
and then now they’re just hanging from the roof.
然后现在就挂在天花板上了
I feel a profound sense of calm with green around me.
被绿色环绕的时候 我深感平静
So the more I could get, the more I put it in the house.
所以我买了多少 就在这挂了多少
They’re very unforgiving plants.
它们是非常无情的植物
They’re not normal plants.
不是普通的植物
They do need water, but in a very specific and controlled way.
它们需要浇水 但是需要严格控制浇水量
I love letting this one grow and grow and grow
我喜欢让它的叶子一直一直长
until it becomes a table cloth.
直到铺满桌面
And then my mom gets here to visit me and she cuts it.
然后我妈来看我的时候 就会把它剪短
I do forget to water them.
我忘记浇水的时候
Sometimes they tell you, so it’s fine.
这些叶子就会提醒你 这点很好
This is my Nanda Vigo that I found through a design dealer
这是南达维戈的作品 我通过一个设计商
that found it in her basement.
在她的地下室找到的
Her basement was designed completely slanted like this panel
她的地下室像这块板子一样设计成完全倾斜的
and with all these like yellow and black stripes running through
黄色与黑色条纹贯穿其中
which is quite harsh and surreal somehow.
这样莫名十分有冲击力 很有超现实特色
She’s probably one of my favorite designer
她可能是50年代 60年代 70年代里
that worked around the ’50s, ’60s, and ’70s.
我最喜欢的设计师之一
I do hang my notes normally there, but, for now,
我一般把我的笔记贴在这里 但是现在
there’s just a picture of my mom.
我就贴了一张我妈妈的照片
And this is where I like to gather my thoughts, in this little corner.
我喜欢在这个小角落里整理我的思绪
Sometimes I draw here.
有时候我在这画些画
For instance, there are some drawings of the last show set
比如 这里有一些上次秀台设置的草图
which actually started from here.
这里是出发点
I wanted it to be a symbolic volcano.
我想弄成一个火山形状的秀台
And at the beginning I thought, oh, how nice
一开始的时候我想
it would have been to recuperate all this soil.
要是能把这些土壤恢复原状多好啊
But then we just discovered that it would have been like
但是后来我们发现
at least like 60 days of bringing soil to the space,
可能至少要60天 才能把土壤送到地方
so it became a symbolic volcano.
堆成火山形状
But this is exactly where I like to have calm thoughts
总之 在非办公时间
after the office or before the office.
我就喜欢在这里冷静思考
Since I was a kid I was extremely attracted by painting
我小的时候就很痴迷于画画
and colors and words, but also owning artists’ paintings.
色彩 语言 也喜欢收集艺术家的画作
So now I’m gonna show you something quite special to me.
所以我来给你们看看一些对我有特殊意义的东西
[bright music]
[明快旋律]
This painting is the first painting I bought
这是我有经济能力后
when I was able to afford to buy one.
我买的第一幅画
It’s by Kiki Smith.
是Kiki Smith的作品
I love her work as it talks about gender and fertility
我很喜欢她的作品 它里面体现了性别 生育
and so much about ethnicity.
以及种族问题
And it’s a very powerful group of kitty cats and a cat.
这幅画里是一群有力量的小猫和母猫
The more you look at it,
你看的越久
the more you notice the random details
越能注意到小猫咪这里
of the little kitty cats being there.
不同寻常的细节
It’s very sweet, but yet also quite scary I must say.
它很可爱 但必须要说 也有点惊悚
But I guess I’m tired now. And I will go to sleep.
我现在有点累了 要去睡觉了
[calm music]
[舒缓旋律]
I get very shy about this room as it’s filled with horses
我有点不好意思 我卧室里有许多马
and it’s quite childish.
这有点孩子气
Definitely not the erotic dream someone would think about,
但绝对不是某些人认为的情欲之梦
but it’s very calming.
而是让人很平静
It was interesting to design these pieces
这件睡衣设计的很有意思
as they’re completely wrong.
因为这些布块完全错位
The stripes are mounted with each other.
这些条纹彼此相连
I love the chicness and the raw of it all.
又时髦又原始 我很喜欢
It’s interesting to dive into the intimacy of an object,
与物品建立亲密联系是很有趣的
to the intimacy of a bedroom,
尤其是与卧室的关系
the idea of dressing and undressing objects
给物品进行装饰或者不装饰
that are actually very private.
这都是很私密的事情
They can become objects for the life of everyday.
它们可以变成生活中每天都要用到的东西
And I hope you really enjoy this tour but I must say,
希望你们喜欢这次游览 但我不得不说
and forgive me, but now I really have to go to sleep.
原谅我 现在我真的要睡了
[bright music]
[明快旋律]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

水泥覆盖的向日葵和羊毛墙?在本集的“情物”中,让我们一起走进 Marni 创意总监 Francesco Risso 充满想象力的公寓。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

胖大海

审核员

审核员FL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15a0ZW9Rxnw

相关推荐