ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

纽约最奢华的复古商店 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

纽约最奢华的复古商店

Inside New York's Most Exclusive Vintage Shop

我是基姆·巴辛 彭博社的奢侈品记者
I’m Kim Bhasin, luxury reporter at Bloomberg,
现在随我一起走进最为独特的奢侈品零售领域
here to invite you into the most exclusive realms of luxury retail.
只有收到邀请才能到这里参观
This is Invitation Only.
今天 我在切尔西
Today, I’m in Chelsea,
时尚者想要的一切东西 曼哈顿应有尽有
the Manhattan neighborhood with everything a fancy person could ask for.
大量昂贵的艺术品
Tons of super expensive art.
熙熙攘攘 价格不菲的商场
A bustling, pricey market.
以及成为历史性地标的一家正式豪华酒店
And a formally posh hotel turned historic landmark.
这里曾是那些著名客人的家 比如
Once home to notable fancy guests like
莉莉·兰特里
Lillie Langtry,
米洛斯·福尔曼
Milos Forman,
简·方达
Jane Fonda,
以及 贝特·迈德尔
and Bette Midler.
因此 凭借其保存古老美丽物品的方法
So with its knack at preserving old beautiful things,
你也就不会惊讶于切尔西
it shouldn’t be a surprise that Chelsea
拥有着世界上最高档的二手服装店
is also home to the world’s fanciest used clothing shop,
纽约复古服装店
New York Vintage.
[门铃声]
[doorbell rings]
– 嗨- 你好
– ­­Hi. – Hello.
– 你好 欢迎- 最近怎么样?
– Hi, welcome.- How are you?
– 挺好的 你呢- 我很好
– I’m good, how are you?- Great!
现在我们就在这家零售店的一楼
So we’re in our retail storeright now, the bottom floor,
这一层是对公众开放的
which is open to the public
任何人都可以进来逛
and anybody can come in and shop
购买这些漂亮的 稀有的复古服装
and purchase these wonderful,rare pieces of vintage,
二楼是一个私人陈列室
and then the second flooris a private showroom
容纳着超过150年的重要的时尚物品
that houses over a 150 years of important fashion.
巴黎世家 候司顿 夏帕瑞丽 福图尼 沃斯
Balenciaga, Halston, Schiaparelli, Fortuny, Worth,
都是非常特别 罕见 堪称博物馆级别的单品
really special, rare piecesthat are museum caliber,
基本上是不可能出售的
basically impossible to come by.
楼下这些所有单品都是可以出售的
Downstairs, all these pieces are for sale.
楼上的则只用来出租
Upstairs they’re for rent.
谁会来这里购物呢
Who shops up there?
什么样的人能上来参观这些珍品?
Who’s allowed up in the treasure trove?
我们和编辑师 造型师一起为这个行业服务
We work with editors andstylists for industry use,
但是我们还有大量的私人客户
but we have a lot of ourprivate clientele,
并且很多名人也会在出席重要场合之前来这里试衣服
celebrities that will come up for fittings for various events as well.
什么样的名人?
What kind of celebrities?
各种各样的人都有 [笑声]
Um, every kind. [laughs]
级别最高的客人
The A-list kind.
你的裙子会在红毯上出现吗?
Do your dresses show up on the red carpet?
噢 当然了 经常会出现在红毯上
Oh all the time, absolutely, yeah.
看着这些衣服呈现不同的生命力 这种感觉很奇妙
And to see the clothing kind of take on a different life is incredible.
想要去二楼参观
To get an appointment upstairs,
是不是只要过来或者打电话预约
can anyone just walk in or call you
然后就可以上去参观了呢?
and get an appointment to go check it out?
没那么容易 [笑声]
It’s not that easy. [laughs]
你必须有资格才行
You have to have credentials.
你们会审核他们的资格吗?
Do you vet people?
是的 我们会审核
We vet people.
每个人在获得允许之前都要经过审核 这是必须的
Everyone is vetted before they have access to the archive, absolutely.
那我有资格上去吗?
Am I allowed up there?
嗯 我可以让你看一眼 [笑声]
Um, I’ll let you have a peek. [laughs]
我会带你小小的参观一下
I’ll give you a little guided tour.
[有节奏感的音乐]
[upbeat, rhythmic music]
噢 快看这个
Oh, look at this.
准备好接受视觉的冲击了吗?
Ready to be inspired?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
这是阿德里安在20世纪30年代设计的一件衣服
So over here we have anAdrian, this is 1930s.
他曾为250多部电影设计过服装
He designed costumes for over 250 films
在好莱坞的黄金时代
during Hollywood’s Golden Era.
珍·哈露 琼·克劳馥 以及葛丽泰·嘉宝
Jean Harlow, Joan Crawford, and Garbo,
她们都穿过阿德里安设计的衣服
all of these ladies wore his gowns.
他因这件衣服的廓形设计 在20世纪30年代一举成名
He’s known for this silhouette,the bias 1930s dress.
这些是源自19世纪80年代的束身衣
These are corsets from the 1880s.
19世纪80年代吗 ?
1880s?
嗯 19世纪80年代
Uh-huh, 1880s.
我们有一些麦昆设计的头巾
We have some examples ofsome McQueen headpieces.
这是一件范哲思的文胸
Over here we have Gianni Versace.
这是Lady Gaga穿过的一件文胸
Back here we have a bra that was worn by Lady Gaga.
我认为这就是为了搏人眼球
I believe this was just for an editorial.
因为是Lady Gaga 所以穿就对了
Just to wear,’cause she’sLady Gaga, of course.
还有 这件是约瑟芬·贝克穿过的
And by the way, thisbelonged to Josephine Baker,
所以这个是上世纪二十年代的文胸
so this bra is from the 1920s,
还有很多有名的“胸”都…[笑声]
a lot of famous breasts were… [laughs]
在这个架子上
At this rack.
是的 在这个架子上 [大笑]…
Well at this rack [laughing]…
这是那位很有名的莎拉·杰西卡·帕克
So this is the famousSarah Jessica Parker,
在《欲望都市》里戴过的小鸟头饰
“Sex and the City” bird.
[戏剧交响乐]
[dramatic orchestra music]
有人想从你这里买下这个吗?
Has anyone tried to buy this off of you?
我想说 最有趣的顾客要数沙特公主了
I would say the most interesting solicitation was from a Saudi princess
她买了《欲望都市》这部电影里面所有的东西
who was buying up everything from”Sex and the City” the film,
而且开出了天价
and offered a very large sum of money.
– 但我们还是拒绝了- 天价是多高的价格?
– Of course we turned it down- How large is large?
– 六位数- 哇哦 就为了这只鸟
– Six figures. – Oh, for this bird.
是的 就为了这只小鸟
Yes for this little bird.
[缓慢的重低音]
[slow deep bass]
某些时刻我能感受到
I’ve had some moments whereI’ve realized the impact
我们对时尚界的影响
we’ve had on the fashion industry.
我可以分享一个几年前的例子
I can share an experience a few years ago
那时我还在样品间工作
where I was up in my showroom just working away.
我的三个孩子在我周围跑来跑去
I had my three children running around me
我接到一个从白宫打来的电话
and I get a call on my cell phone from the White House,
“我们想把米歇尔·奥巴马穿过的衣服放进店里”
“We’d like to put MichelleObama in vintage.”
你永远不知道你会和谁一起工作 做什么工作
Just never knowing what orwho you’re working with,
你也不会知道 你以某种方式
knowing that somehow
激发了别人的奇思妙想 并付诸实践
you inspired someone to take an ideaand to run with it.
你会听到很多言论
So you’re hearing all this talk
关于零售业末日 零售业正在消亡的声音
about the retail apocalypse, retail is dying,
你认为这些言论对行业有什么影响
how is that affecting this business?
真的很可怕 我从事这个行业将近20年
It’s so scary, I’ve beenhere for almost 20 years
我不认为有任何一家店可以在这个街区屹立不倒
and I don’t think that anybody on my block is really standing
自我们开业以来
since we first opened,
我们之所以没有真正受到影响就在于
and I think that the reason why we haven’t really been impacted is
当你走进这里 你就会有所收获
becauseit is an experience when you come here.
很多学校会申请来这里参观
We’ve been asked by schoolsto have private tours,
我们也会提供档案供学生们做研究
we’ve opened our archive to students for research,
走进这里 你会有种奇妙的感觉
you just feel good coming in and you feel
就像走进一个充满时尚史的时间胶囊一样
like you’ve walked into a timecapsule of fashion history.
[笑声] 所有东西都在这里
[laughs] All in one place.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

彭博社带你走进纽约一家有着二十年历史的高级奢侈品古着店。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

.

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWPMLiHbFQ

相关推荐