ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

探访麻省理工的核反应堆 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

探访麻省理工的核反应堆

Inside MIT's Nuclear Reactor

– [Speaker] One of the highest powered nuclear research reactors in the U.S.
美国功率最大的研究性核反应堆之一
exists (ding) right here, at MIT. So, what‘s like inside?
就坐落在这 麻省理工学院 那么里面长什么样呢?
– [Guest] Hi, I’m here for the tour?
嗨 我可以参观一下吗?
– Awesome, let’s get you signed in.
当然 我们先签到吧
– Take this. – [Guest] What is this?
– 请带上这个 – 这是什么?
(ding) – It’s a dosimeter.
这是放射量测定器
– [Guest] Cool, okay thanks. – No problem.
– 酷哦 谢谢 – 不客气
– Sarah, they’ll all set.
莎拉 他们准备好了
– Hey! – [Guest] Hey Sarah.
– 你好 – 你好 莎拉
(switch flipping) – [Guest] Wait, what’s that?
等等 这是什么?
– Oh, that’s my light that I turn on
哦 那是我的标记灯
to let everybody know that I’m in the lab.
打开后好让别人知道我在实验室了
– [Guest] Oh cool, okay.
不错 了解
– So what you might not realize is that the reactor has very specialized parts
你可能还不知道反应堆的一些部件是很特殊的
and if something breaks,
如果有什么坏了
or if something needs to be replaced as preventative maintenance
或者因为例行维护需要换掉某些部件
we can’t just get a catalog and order a new part.
我们是不能从商品目录再订购一个新的
We have to actually rebuild it from scratch.
实际上 只能自己重新造一个
So this is why we need machine shops here on site.
这也是为什么我们在这有个机件加工处
– [Guest] So this is where you do that.
所以这就是你们加工的地方?
– [Sarah] Yes. – [Guest] Hi P.J.
– 是的 – 你好 P.J.
– Hi. (ding) (upbeat music)
你好
– I got started when I was a freshman in undergrad.
我大一的时候开始在这工作
(laughs lightly) I was hired as a part-time student operator,
当时是作为学生兼职操作员
and I stayed through all my years at MIT
我在麻省理工读完了本科
and through grad school at MIT,
又读完了研究生
and now I work full-time here
现在在这里做的是全职
– Alright, let’s keep going. – [Guest] Okay.
– 行了 我们继续参观吧 – 没问题
– [Guest] Why is there this big imposing door?
为什么这有个又大又气派的门?
– So that the containment building is airtight.
这是为了反应堆安全仓的密封
And this way, any air that is going to leave the building
这样的话 任何要离开这里的空气
goes past detectors and filters to make sure
都要经过检测器和过滤器
that we’re not putting radioactive material
以确保不会把放射性物质
into the atmosphere in Cambridge.
排放到剑桥市的大气中去
– [Guest]So right now we are trapped- (equipment operating)
所以现在我们被困在这了吗?
– No. (banging)
不是的
– [Guest] Okay, so this is where the power is made, right?
好的 这就是发电的地方 对吗?
– No, this is a research reactor.
不 这是座研究用反应堆
So we don’t actually generate any electricity.
所以实际上我们不发电
We make lots of neutrons which we use for experiments.
而是制备实验用的大量中子
And actually we’re the second highest power level
而且事实上这是美国大学校园里头
research reactor on a University campus in the U.S.
第二高功率等级的研究用反应堆
– [Guest] How cool- – Yeah-

– 真厉害 – 没错
– [Guest] How come it’s so noisy in here?
这里怎么这么吵?
– We have a lot of instrumentation running around us.
我们边上有一大堆仪器在运转
We have some radiation detectors.
我们有一些辐射检测器
So there’s an air monitor here,
这里放着一个放射线检测器
and we also have an area monitor
同时在那边墙上还挂了一个
on the wall up there,
区域检测器
and these help us to know what the
这些仪器可以让我们知道
radiation level is around us as we work,
周围工作环境的辐射能级有多少
because our body has no way of sensing radiation.
因为我们身体是没有办法感知辐射的
It’s not something that we can detect as human beings,
这不是人类能探测得到的
so we have to have instrumentation to help us out.
所以我们需要仪器来帮助我们
– [Guest] How much is that?
那是多少?
What does the 0.1 mean?
0.1是什么意思?
– So, it says 0.1 right now
现在显示是0.1
and that’s the reading in millirem/hr,
单位读作毫雷姆每小时
which is a unit of radiation per unit time
这是表示单位时间内的辐射量的一个单位
and to put things in perspective
更客观直接地说
you get about one millirem per day living in Boston
住在波士顿的你每天会受到约1毫雷姆的辐射
from background radiation from space, and from granite rock in the ground.
这些辐射来源于宇宙背景辐射 还有地里的花岗岩
– [Guest] Let me get this right.
让我确认一下
We’re standing 14 feet away
我们现在站在离反应堆的核心
from the core of a nuclear reactor,
14英尺远的地方
and the amount of radiation we’re getting is the same as
这里我们受到的辐射量
if we were standing on the street in Cambridge. – [Sarah] Correct.
– 和站在剑桥大街上是一样的 – 没错
– [Guest] How is that possible?
这是怎么做到的?
– Concrete shielding, and I’ll show you.
混凝土的屏蔽效果 我来展示给你看
So this is the outside of the shielding around the reactor core.
这是反应堆堆芯的防护层外层
– [Guest] This big cylinder of blue thing here?
就是这个蓝色的大圆柱体吗?
– Yeah, this light blue cylinder that you see here.
没错 就是你看见的浅蓝色圆柱体
And it’s about five and a half feet thick concrete shielding,
这个混凝土防护层约有5.5英尺厚
that’s heavy dense concrete,
用的是高密度混凝土
so it’s got metal punchings in it as well as sand and water.
里面含有金属冲压 沙子和水
That makes it better for absorbing radiation.
这样可以更好地吸收辐射
– [Guest] So it’s not regular concrete.
所以这不是一般的混凝土
– Yeah, it’s special concrete.
是的 这是特制的
– [Guest] Nothing is regular in a nuclear reactor.
那反应堆里东西都是特制的吧
– No. (light laughter)
没有啦
And that’s where the nuclear reactions are taking place.
那里就是核反应发生的地方
So the fuel is loaded into the reactor core,
把燃料放进反应堆堆芯
and the Uranium 235 atoms are splitting,
然后铀-235原子分裂
which releases some neutrons,
释放出一部分中子
and those get absorbed by other Uranium 235 atoms
这些中子再被其他的铀-235原子团吸收
which split and release more neutrons.
它们分裂会产生更多的中子
So all the neutrons that we use come from the core here.
所有我们用的中子都来自于这里的堆芯
– Hey Paul. – Hey Sarah. (ding)
– 你好 保罗 – 你好 莎拉
– [Guest] So what’s Paul doing Sarah?
莎拉 保罗在做什么
– Paul’s gonna load some silicon
保罗要把一些硅
into our silicon and radiation facility. (ding)
加注到我们的硅和辐射系统
So one of the things that we do here
我们在这儿做的其中一件事
at the reactor is we irradiate silicon,
就是通过辐射材料硅
to be used as semi-conductors.
制作半导体
So silicon by itself is not a good conductor.
硅本身不是电的优良导体
But by irradiating it with neutrons in our reactor
但是经过反应堆中子的辐照后
we can change some of the silicon atoms to phosphorous atoms
我们能将一部分硅原子转变为磷原子
which is called doping.
这就是“半导体掺杂”
We dope the silicon material
我们掺杂硅材料
so that it has a distribution of impurities
使其具有杂质分布
that cause it to become a semi-conductor.
从而使其成为半导体
So semi-conductors can be used in all kinds of electronic applications,
半导体可以用于各种电子器件中
but the way that we irradiate silicon here
但是我们这里辐照硅的方式
means that we can be very precise.
意味着我们能做得非常精确
So the silicon that we produce here
所以这里加工的硅
ends up in very critical applications
最终应用于很多核心领域
such as airplanes and the power grid.
例如飞机和电网
– Let’s go see the reactor tub. – [Guest] Okay let’s go.
– 我们去看看反应堆槽吧 – 好的 走吧

So this morning we’re installing the new salt experiment
今天早上我们在安装一个新的盐实验
that we’ve been working on for several months,
我们已经为此准备了几个月了
and this experiment will stay in the core
这个实验会在反应堆堆芯内
for 1,000 hours to be irradiated by neutrons.
接受一千小时的中子辐照
– [Guest] Let’s go.
我们继续看吧
This is the place where the tour is normally stopped.
一般来说观光到这里就该结束了
– Yes, that’s right.
是的 没错
– [Guest] And you’re gonna let me go past it.
但是你会让我通过吧
– Just you.
你是特例
– [Guest] So what do I need to wear?
那我需要穿什么呢?
– So I’ll show you what to do. – [Guest] Okay.
– 我会向你展示要做什么的 – 好的
(upbeat tones)
You need to grab some rubber booties
你要拿双橡胶靴
and put them on your shoes.
套在你的鞋子上
– [Guest] Now I step over here?
现在我踩在这里?
– Yep. – [Guest] Okay?
– 对 – 可以吗?
– My other shoe is still back here. – Yep.
– 我的另一只鞋还在后头 – 没事
– Then I get the other one? – Yep. Anyone,
– 那我要去拿另一只? – 是的 随便一只
there not pairs.
它们不是成对的
So we duck tape our pockets closed on the reactor tub area,
在反应堆槽区 我们要封住口袋
because that way we can’t be tempted
因为这样能防止我们
to put objects in our pockets and
往口袋里放东西
lean over the core and have them fall out.
然后在堆芯上方弯腰时掉落东西进去
– [Guest] You don’t want stuff to fall into the core.
你们不想让东西掉进去
– No, it’s very difficult to fish things out of the core
当然 从堆芯中取出东西是很困难的
and it could damage the fuel,
而且这会损坏燃料
which is a risk that we just don’t want to take.
我们不想冒这个险
– [Guest] Has anything ever fallen into the core?
有东西掉进去过吗?
Have you ever dropped anything in the core?
你有掉过什么东西进去过吗?
– I have not dropped anything in the core.
在堆芯我还没掉过哦
Do you mind if I put this on you?
你介意我把这个贴你身上吗?
– [Guest] Yep, go for it. (mysterious tones)
没关系 请便
– [Guest] So may I ask- (mutual mild laughter)
那我能问一下
can I take a peak in the core?
我能往堆芯里看看吗?
– Yes, you can take a peak in the core.
没事 你可以看看
– [Worker] It should be closed
当电网关闭时
when the grid is being closed.
这里也处于关闭状态
– [Sarah] The core is shaped like a hexagon,
堆芯形状像六边形
and it’s made up of 27 diamond shapes
由27个菱形部件组成
that fit together to make a hexagon.
合在一起形成了六边形
And each of those diamond shapes is a fuel element.
每个菱形部件都是一个燃料元件
One of those diamonds is gonna hold a cylinder,
其中一个菱形部件里是个汽缸
which we’re using to hold a special salt
我们用来装置特殊的盐
that could be used in the future to cool down nuclear reactors.
这在未来能用来冷却核反应堆
The reactor is a really good tool for testing materials,
这个反应堆是测试材料的绝好工具
because the core itself is an extremely harsh environment
因为堆芯本身的环境条件极其恶劣
that has very high levels of radiation
它具有很高的辐射度
of radiation and we can heat the experiment to really high temperatures
而且我们将实验加热到极高的温度
to really stress-test the material.
来对材料进行压力测试
– [Guest] So we’re standing five feet away
所以我们正站在距离开放的核反应堆堆芯
from an open nuclear reactor core?
五英尺远的地方?
How are we not dead?
那我们怎么还活着?
– [Sarah] So in the core tank we have 10 feet of water
因为在堆芯箱里我们有十英尺厚的水层
between the top of the fuel and the top of the water level.
处于燃料棒顶层和水面之间
And the purpose that that serves is to shield us
其目的是保护我们
from radiation while we’re working in the core,
在堆芯工作时不受辐射影响
and it also serves as a reservoir for cooling.
同时它也是一个冷却容器
– [Guest] So 10 feet of water is enough
所以10英尺深的水就足以
to get the dose from thousands of REM per second
使辐射剂量从数千雷姆每秒
to 10 millirems per hour? – Yep.
– 降到十毫雷姆每小时吗? – 没错
– [Guest] That’s kind of insane.
有点疯狂
– It’s amazing.
这很神奇吧
– [Guest] Why is water so good?
为什么水的作用这么大?
– Water is really good at absorbing neutrons.
水真的很适于吸收中子
– [Guest] Success!
完成啦!
Guess we’re ready for the next step.
我想我们已经准备好进行下一步了
– [Sarah] So the first thing we do is take our gloves off. Trash?
首先我们要脱掉我们的手套 然后扔掉
– [Guest] Can you help me?
你可以帮我一下吗?
– [Sara] Yeah. (upbeat music tones)
当然
So this is one of our neutron beams
这是其中一支中子束
that you can use to do experiments outside the reactors.
可以用于反应堆外的实验
The neutrons come from the reactor along this beam line
中子从反应堆沿着该束流线过来
and you place your experiment sample on the beam line and detectors,
你把实验样本放在束流线和探测器上
and you can do the experiment here.
就可以在这里做实验了
So right now Gordon is explaining to his students
现在戈登正向他的学生解释
how they’re going to use the neutron beam
他们将如何把中子束应用到
for their lab class, for their experiment.
他们的课上和实验上
And so the students can set up their experiment
这样学生就能在这里的中子束上
here on the beam line,
建立他们的实验
and then they can collect the data that they need completely remotely from their dorm room.
并且能够在遥远的宿舍完整地收集到所需数据
– [Guest] So students at MIT can actually
所以麻省理工的学生真的可以
do experiments at the reactor?
在反应堆做实验吗?
– Yeah, we have a lot of student participation
是的 我们有很多学生参与
here at the reactor.
反应堆的实验
– [Guest] So what kind of experiments
那么学生会用中子束
do students do with the neutron beam?
做哪种实验呢?
– So you can calculate the reactor’s power level
你可以基于中子的运动速度
based on the speed that the neutrons are traveling,
来计算反应堆的功率
you can figure out how good a material is
你也可以算出一种材料吸收中子的
at absorbing neutrons,
能力有多强
and you can also figure out the shape of molecules
还可以根据中子被反弹的方式
based on the way neutrons bounce off them.
来算出分子的形状
– [Guest] Hey, that’s pretty awesome.
嘿 那太厉害了
– Alright, next? – [Guest] Yes.
– 我们继续吗? – 好咧
– This is Mike, and he’s one of the experimenters
这是迈克 他是在热箱工作的
working in the hot box. – [Guest] Hey Mike.
– 实验人员之一 – 你好 迈克
– Hi. (ding)
你好
– [Guest] What’s you workin’ on?
你在忙什么?
– So what we’re doing here is we’re disassembling experiments
我们在屏蔽箱这里做
that have been in the core of the reactor in this shielded box-
反应堆堆芯中材料的分解实验
– [Guest] So the hot box is useful
热箱对于储存和处理
for storing and handling materials
从反应堆出来的材料
that have come out of the reactor.
非常有用
They need to go in here
这些材料需要被送到这里
because they’re too radioactive to handle close up,
因为辐射性太强 不能近距离处理它们
but we can handle them inside here
但我们可以在这里作业
because of the led shielding in the walls here.
因为这里墙上有铅屏蔽
– [Guest] How much radiation are we talking here?
这里说的辐射有多少?
– So the radiation levels inside the hot box
热箱内的辐射等级
are about 30,000 times higher than they are out here,
大约是外面这里的30000倍
and so that’s why we have samples of the materials
这就是为什么我们要把从反应堆里取出来的
that we’ve taken out of the reactor inside here.
材料样品都放到这里面来
But we can work on them safely using these manipulators.
但是我们可以用这些机械手安全地处理它们
– [Guest] So what’s that sample?
那这里面的样品是什么?
– The sample I’ve got there
我这里的样品
is a piece of silicon carbide
是一块内部有铬层的
with a chromium layer on the inside.
碳化硅
It’s a potential replacement for current reactor cladding.
它是目前反应堆包壳的潜在替代品
So we’re testing it to see how well it does
因此我们正在测试
under radiation and temperature,
看看它在辐射 高温
and conditions typical for a power reactor.
以及典型动力反应堆的条件下表现如何
– [Guest] I have a question for you.
我可以提问吗?
– Sure. – [Guest] Can I try?
– 问吧 – 我可以试试吗?
– Yes, you can! – [Sarah] Wait, really?
– 可以的 – 等等 真的吗?
– Oh, of course!
当然啦
– I never got to do this, what is this?
我从来没做过这个 这是什么?
– Actually, we’ve got a little poly vial in there.
实际上 我们里面有些有机玻璃小瓶
Sometimes the trickiest thing is closing the lids on the vials.
有时候最棘手的事情就是盖上小瓶的盖子
(upbeat techno music)
– Cool, thanks Mike, see ya!
有意思 谢谢迈克 再见
– Hey Tom! – Hey Sarah. (ding)
– 嘿 汤姆 – 嘿 莎拉
– Tom’s making gold radioactive for medicine.
汤姆正在制造医用放射性黄金
– [Guest] Wait, what?
等等 什么?
– So, we were actually gonna be taking
是这样的 我们会
some gold pellets and using rabbit,
取一些黄金颗粒 用“兔子”
insert them into the reactor into an area with a lot of neutrons,
把它们放进反应堆含有大量中子的地方
and the neutrons will make the gold radioactive.
然后中子会使黄金带有放射性
So when the sample comes out we can then ship it
这样当样品出来后我们能将其送到医院
to a hospital where they can inject them into a tumor
医院可以将其注射到肿瘤中
in order to cause radiation damage directly to that tumor.
从而直接对该肿瘤造成辐射伤害
– [Guest] Wait, what about rabbits?
等等 那“兔子”是?
– So they’re not real rabbits.
它们不是真的兔子
We have these poly sample holders
我们直接把金子放进
where we put the gold directly into.
这些有机玻璃样品容器里
– [Guest] So you put the gold in the rabbit and then-
所以是把金子放进“兔子”里然后呢?
– So the rabbit would go from where we inserted it,
“兔子”会从塞入的地方
through this tube and into the reactor.
沿着这条管道进入反应堆
And then when it’s finished it will come down the tube
当完成时 它会顺着管道下来
and out into our shielded hot cell.
再进入我们的热屏蔽间
So when the material is radioactive, the radiation is all contained
因此当材料具有放射性时 辐射会被全部存于
inside of our shielded area to work with.
屏蔽区内进行作业
– Okay, see you Tom.
好的 汤姆再见
Let’s go to the next stop. – [Guest] Okay.
– 我们去下一站吧 – 好的
– So we’re about to enter the control room,
接下来我们要进入控制室了
and the control panel is on the right,
控制面板在右侧
so please try to keep on the left.
所以尽量靠左行走
– [Guest] So I shouldn’t push any buttons, right?
所以什么按钮都不能碰 对吗?
– No. Hey guys!
是的 嘿 伙计们
So this is the control room,
这是控制室
and the most important thing in the control room is the operator,
控制室里最重要的就是操作员
who is Sara right now. (ding)
现在是萨拉值班
Sara is actually a student operator
萨拉实际上是一名实习操作员
and Paul is the shift supervisor currently.
而保罗是现在的值班主管
So right now they’re working on the start-up checklist
现在他们正在做启动前检查
to start the reactor back up.
来重启反应堆
– [Guest] Cool!
真酷
Weren’t you doing something with silicon earlier?
你刚才不是在用硅做什么吗?
– I was indeed.
确实如此
– [Guest] Have you finished? – I finished that-
– 你做好了吗? – 做好了
– [Guest] And now you’re here. – Correct.
– 现在你又在这里 – 是的
– [Guest] Isn’t it weird how one person
一个人怎么能从一个地方
can move from one place to another?
到另一个地方 不奇怪吗?
Do you have a favorite button? – Yes.
– 你有最喜欢的按钮吗? – 有的
– Which one? (mild laughter) – This one.
– 哪一个? – 这个
This is the major scram button, which I’ve only ever pressed during testing.
这是主应急按钮 我只在测试期间按下过
Never actually had to make a scram.
实际上我从来没做过紧急停堆
It’s one of our emergency shut down buttons
这是所有紧急停堆按钮的其中一个
and it automatically drops all the control blades in
它会自动降下所有的控制叶片
and it isolates our ventilation in case something were to get out.
并且切断通风以防泄露
But I just like it because it’s the big,
但我喜欢它 只是因为它是反应堆中
stereotypical red button in the reactor.
经典的大红按钮
– [Guest] Do you know what every single one
那你知道这里所有按钮的
of all of these buttons do?
对应功能吗?
– Yes, some of the experimental ones…
是的 但有些实验按钮不知道……
I wasn’t current in my training
我现在还没得到培训
’cause I don’t have to run the experiments but all of the regular operations buttons.
因为我不需要做实验 但所有的常规操作按钮我都是知道的
(ding) (swish)
货真价实的突击测试时间
– [Guest] What is high-temp D20 reflector cleanup system?
高温重水反射器清洁系统是什么?
– So the reflector system with heavy water
含有重水的反射器系统
has a cleanup loop where it flows through an iron column,
有一套清洁回路 流经一根铁柱
and if the water gets above 50 degrees
如果水温超过50度
it could potentially damage the resin in the iron column
它可能会损坏铁柱中的树脂
so that alarm will go off to tell you
这时警报会响起
that you need to cool it down
提醒你需要冷却一下
or you need to bypass it.
或者想办法绕开问题
– [Guest] What does DP-3 30 PSIG mean?
那DP-3三十磅每平方英寸是什么意思?
– So that’s one of our pressure gages
这是重水系统里的一支压力表
for our heavy water system, that’s what the D means.
“D”是重水的意思
It tells you reflector system, the P is the pressure,
指的是反射系统 “P”是压强
and then 3 is just the number to marking it.
然后“3”是这支表的编号
– [Guest] What’s this gage do?
那这支表是做什么的?
– This is for auto control.
这是自动控制用的
So using this gage here, you can set your auto control
使用它 你就能对反应堆
to tell the reactor this is
设置自动控制
the power I wan na stay at,
从而保持想要的功率
and this gives you the percent deviation.
表上会显示百分比偏差
So if you’re too high or low that needle will tell you.
如果功率过高或过低 指针会告诉你
You wanna keep it at zero.
你要保持指针读数为0
– [Guest] What’s this knob?
这个旋钮是干什么用的?
– So we have we have six different shim blades,
我们有6个不同的垫片
and you can only move one at a time.
而你一次只能移动一个
So this is to select which one you want.
这就是用来选择你想要的垫片的
So right now three is selected.
现在第三片被选中了
– [Guest] Okay? – You can turn it
– 然后呢? – 你可以转动它
and you can pick a different blade,
这样就能选择其他垫片了
whichever one you wanna move.
无论哪片都可以
– [Guest] What is this?
这是什么?
– This is the official console clock.
这是官方控制台时钟
– [Guest] So you’re a student you said?
你说过你是一名学生?
– I am a student.
是的 我是
– [Guest] Okay, what year are you?
好的 那你几年级?
– I am a sophomore.
我现在读大二
– [Guest] So you’re a sophomore at MIT?
你是麻省理工学院的大二学生?
– Yes. – [Guest] And you are running
– 是的 – 而你在操控
a nuclear reactor. – Yes.
– 一个核反应堆 – 是的
– [Guest] That’s pretty freakin’ awesome.
那真是太厉害了
So what kind of training do you have to go through
那么你需要经过怎样的培训
to be able to sit at this console?
才能坐在这个控制台前?
– So there’s a lot of studying
要对系统手册
through systems manuals, technical specifications,
技术规范 所有的警报和程序
all the alarms and procedures,
进行大量的学习
and then there’s hands-on training where you come and you sit training watches,
然后还要进行实操培训 到现场来观摩学习
and you’ll perform practice start-ups
在培训主管的指导下
supervised by your training supervisor.
进行启动操作
– [Guest] Okay so you passed my test,
好的 你通过了我的测试
but please tell me there’s a legit test
不过你还需要通过
you also have to pass right?
一项合法测试 对吗?
– They fly in an examiner from the NRC
他们会派一名核管理委员会的审查员过来
and she’ll come and she will watch
她会过来观察我
me do a start-up and a shut-down,
完成一次启动和停堆操作
I’ll give her a tour around the facility
我要带她参观一遍设施
and she’ll ask me a bunch of different questions about all our systems,
然后她会提出很多关于系统的各种问题
and then she’ll give me a written exam
之后她会让我笔试
that covers safety procedures, radiation protection,
内容包括安全程序 辐射防护
reactor physics, things like that.
反应堆原理这一类东西
So you have to be prepared in all areas
所以你得为了考试
of your training for the exam?
在培训中做好万全准备
– [Guest] So did you pass?
那你通过了吗?
– So I have passed the exam which means I’m licensed by the government
我通过了考试 这意味着我获得了政府许可
to be able to take shifts and be on console by myself.
能够进行轮值 也能独立上控制台
To start up the reactor you still need your supervisor
但要启动反应堆 你还是需要和主管
in the control room with you,
一起待在控制室
but I can perform all of
但我可以在这里
the operation duties in here alone.
独立完成所有的操作任务
– Alright, thanks guys. See ya.
– 好的 谢谢你们 再见
(whistling) (upbeat strumming)
(ding)
– So this is looking for contamination
这是在检查污染物
that someone may have gotten in containment.
有人可能在隔离区中受到污染
– [Guest] And what happens if it’s not clean,
如果检查出污染会怎么样?
like what do you do if it says”Dirty!”
比如说显示“发现污染”时 你会怎么做?
– Well first it’ll tell you where.
首先它会说明哪里污染了
So that helps if it’s your left toe or your right hand.
这能帮我们确认是左脚趾还是右手
It’s usually a pretty low level
一般来说污染级别都很低
so to get the contamination off
需要清理污染的话
think of it like dust.
把它们当成灰尘就好
And so we’ll use tape, we’ll have wipe with hand washing,
因此我们会用胶带粘鞋底 洗手擦拭干净
and usually it’s as simple as something
一般就和清洗实验室工作服的袖口
on a lab coat cuff say,
那么简单
that somebody has been working with a contaminated sample,
有人会一直负责受污染的物品
and we’ll just take that lab coat and put it
我们只需脱下实验室工作服
in our laundry facility and get it clean.
然后放进洗衣房清洗干净就行了
This looks like, you know that thing from the movie Interstellar?
这个很像电影《星际穿越》里的那个东西你知道吗?
– Yes, I love Interstellar- – [Guest] You know that-
– 是的 我爱《星际穿越》 – 你懂的
– [Guest] What’s that- – Tars!
– 叫什么来着? – 机器人Tars
– [Guest] Tars- – Yeah-
– Tars – 对
– [Guest] It looks like Tars. (eerie whistling)
– 看起来就像Tars
– [Computer] Five, four, three, two, one, clean.
5 4 3 2 1 对象洁净
Thank you. – [Guest] Shall we go?
– 谢谢配合 – 我们可以走了吗?
– Yeah, let’s go. (whistling) (upbeat strumming)
– 是的 可以了
– So these are both backups,
如果那台检测器出现故障
if that monitor were to malfunction.
这些都是备用
– See ya. – See ya.
– 再见 – 再见
– [Guest] Okay, thanks for the tour Sarah. – No worries.
– 好的 谢谢你带我参观 莎拉 – 别客气
there’s one more thing we have to do though,
不过我们还有一件事要做
I have to get your dosimeter back.
我得拿回你的检测仪
– [Guest] Oh right, yes!
对的
Here you go. – Thank you.
– 给你 – 谢谢
So it’s reading, still the same.
现在读数 还是不变
– [Guest] So okay, so wait a second.
好的 等一下
We just spent all day inside a nuclear reactor
我们在核反应堆里呆了一整天
and the radiation dose has not changed at all.
但辐射剂量一点也没有改变
– Correct. – [Guest] Amazing.
– 对的 – 不可思议
– Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的来访
– [Guest] Thanks for having us.
感谢你们的邀请
– Come back anytime. – [Guest] Thanks.
– 欢迎随时再来 – 非常感谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美国最大功率研究用反应堆之一长什么样?来一次探究之旅吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

乏善

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcN3KDexcU

相关推荐