未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

魁北克的瀑布

INSANE WATERFALL ZIP LINE | TALLER THAN NIAGARA FALLS

女士们 先生们 你们好
Bonjour, Mademoiselles et Monsieurs.
早上好 女士们 先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
又是一次美好的魁北克之行
It’s another beautiful day in Quebec,
此时 我们正在元帅庄园的露台上休息
and, right now, we’re just lounging on the patio of the Montmorency Manor.
嗯 我们在蒙特伦西瀑布正上方 而且我们完美计划了一天的行程
Uh, we’re right above the Montmorency Falls, and we have an awesome day planned.
我们要在魁北克市呆上几天
We’ve been in the city of Quebec for a few days.
现在 我们打算去周围看看 (确实)有些很酷的东西
Now, we’re going to be exploring all around it. There’s some really cool stuff.
我们要品尝一些从农场直接到餐桌上的美食
We’re doing to do some farm-to-table tasting.
我们还打算坐一次直升机
We’re gonna go on a helicopter ride.
但是先说重要的 我们现在要去坐索道 横穿瀑布
But first things first, we’re going to do a zipline across these falls.
它是魁北克最大的瀑布 事实上 比尼亚加拉瀑布高出了近100英尺
They’re the biggest falls in Quebec, and they’re actually taller than Niagara falls by about 100 ft.
所以 一起去看看吧
So, let’s go, check it out.
[音乐]蒙特伦西瀑布
[music]
啊 各位 我们已整装待发 准备去坐索道了
Ah, guys, we’re suited up. Ready to do the zipline.
这条索道基本上横穿整个瀑布(的前面)
The zipline basically goes across the whole front of the falls,
啊 而我们身后的这座建筑……
ah, and this building behind us is…..
曾是英国接管法国时 肯特公爵的避暑别墅
used to be the summer home of the Duke of Kent from when the British took over from the French.
那里进行了一场引起
There was a big battle here fought in the lead up
英法两国最后的大型战役
to the final war between the British and the French.
但是后来肯特公爵在这里住了几个夏天
But afterwards the Duke of Kent lived here over the summers,
并最终成为了维多利亚女王的父亲
and eventually became the father of Queen Victoria.
[音乐]
[music]
有趣的事实是 就地质学爱好者而言 像我自己一样
Interesting little fact, for all of you geology nerds out there, like myself.
嗯 蒙特伦西瀑布坐落于蒙特伦西的断层线上
Um, the Montmorency Falls sit on the Montmorency fault line,
它基本上像魁北克版本的圣安德烈亚斯断层
which is basically like Quebec’s version of the San Andreas Fault.
每年 这里都会有超过200次的小型地震
There’re over 200 minor earthquakes here every year.
但是因为(这里的)岩石十分坚固
But because, the the rock is so solid,
(所以)很难会被注意到
it’s not even really noticeable.
[音乐]
[music]
[瀑布声]
[Waterfall sound]
[索道声]
[Cableway sound]
好吧 兄弟 你兴奋吗? 我很兴奋
All right, Brother, are you excited? I’m stoked.
你和我现已完成了不少次索道滑行
This, you and I have now done quite a few ziplines.
和我们之前看到的相比 (你觉得)这次的怎么样?
How does this compare to what we’ve seen before?
可能这是我们曾坐过的 风景更加优美的索道之一
Probably one of the more scenic ziplines we’ve ever done.
啊 你以前在这方面上可是有一点点困难的
Ah, you used to have a little bit of trouble on these types of things.
那是很久以前的事了 兄弟
You’ve come a long way, Bro.
我知道 我可能仍然会尖叫
I know. I still might scream.
所以因此 为了防止再发生这种事 我要
So therefore, in order to prevent that, I’m going to
(用它)让我从身体上不尖叫
make it physically impossible for me to scream.
切换到GoPro 哈哈!
Switching to GoPro. Ha ha!
1 2 3 出发啦! 各位
1-2-3. Go! Guys.
[尖叫声和笑声]
[Screams and laughs]
[混乱的尖叫声]
[Muffled scream]
[索道声]
[Cableway sound]
兄弟 那怎么样? 那很有趣
Bro, how was that? That was so fun.
那真的很有趣 好像 它并不长
That was really fun. Like, it’s not that long,
但 你刚才从瀑布前滑过
but, you just go right past waterfall.
它是一个很棒的地方 风景很好
It’s a great location, great view,
而且你可以花25块滑两次
and you get two rides for 25 bucks,
它们真的很酷 不错
which is really cool. Not bad.
索道滑行的价格十分可观 而且这里真的是个风景圣地
It’s a pretty affordable zipline and a really scenic place.
所以 现在我们准备回到车里
So, now we’re going to hop back in the car,
跨越这座大桥前往伊莱德 奥尔良 奥尔良岛
and we’re gonna head across this bridge over to the Ile d’ Orleans, the Isle of Orleans.
那里有很多东西 它有点像面包篮
Great stuff over there. It’s kind of like, the breadbasket.
我是说……它有点像魁北克市的面包篮
I was going to say…it’s kind of like the breadbasket of Quebec City.
他们在那里种植了许多蔬菜
It’s where they grow a lot of vegetables.
那里有葡萄酒庄 还有他们酿造苹果酒的苹果园
There’re wineries. There’re lots of apple orchards where they make this beautiful cider.
所以 我们要去吃点午饭
So, we’re going to grab some lunch.
我们打算喝点酒 主要地是要在这里享受美好的一天
We’re going to have some wine, and basically just enjoy another beautiful day here.
[音乐]
[music]
好吧 女士们先生们 我们刚刚跨越了圣劳伦斯河上的大桥
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we’ve just crossed the bridge over the Saint Lawrence River,
它就在蒙特伦西瀑布对面
just opposite Montmorency Falls,
我们(现在)在伊莱德 奥尔良
and we’re at the Ile d’Orleans.
它跟曼哈顿大小差不多 有点像魁北克市的面包篮
It’s an island the size of Manhattan that is kind of breadbasket of Quebec City.
这里非常适合农业发展 我们正在Cassis Monna et Filles
It’s perfect for agriculture, and we’re at Cassis Monna et Filles.
这是生产蜜饯和果酱的当地生产商 产品都很棒
It’s a local producer that makes some amazing products, some compotes, some jams.
你没有提到酒……葡萄酒和黑醋栗利口酒
And not to mention wine…wine and black currant liqueur.
所以 我们要进去见见这一美妙公司背后的女儿
So, we’re gonna go inside and meet the daughters behind this beautiful establishment.
[音乐]
[music]
我叫安妮·蒙娜 我是Cassis Monna et Filles两姐妹之一
My name is Anne Monna. I’m one of the two sisters of
所以 我的姐姐接管了我父亲的生意
Cassis Monna et Filles. So, my sister and I took over my father’s business.
我们在奥尔良岛 (它)和魁北克市挨得很近
We are on the Orleans Island, so very near to Quebec City.
我们种植黑醋栗 还做黑醋栗酒
And we grow blackcurrant, and we do blackcurrant wine,
黑醋栗利口酒(和)其他佳肴
blackcurrant liqueurs, other delicacies.
而黑醋栗是(一种)小浆果 欧黑莓
And, blackcurrants is the little berry, black berry.
它非常有益健康 也很美味
It’s very good for health and very tasty, too.
他们在欧洲种植黑醋栗 这是很普遍的
They grow blackcurrants in Europe. It’s very, very common,
但在北美不是很知名
but here in North America is not very known.
然而 完美的气候让我们得以在此种植黑醋栗
But we have the perfect climate to grow blackcurrant here.
干杯
Sante
[音乐]
[music]
好吧 女士们先生们 用餐时间到了
Alright, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time to eat.
这食物看起来令人难以置信 景色好极了
The food looks incredible, the view is superb.
漂亮的poulet三明治 鸡肉三明治
The beautiful poulet sandwich, chicken sandwich,
上面有少许橄榄和黑醋栗橄榄酱
with a olive and blackcurrant tapenade.
我们要了伴着黑醋栗沙司的美味夏日沙拉
I’ve got a lovely little summer salad with a blackcurrant sauce and then we have this guy.
这是什么东西?
What is this thing?
嗯 我们要配上当地的奶酪一起吃
Well, we’re starting off with some local cheese.
它是用烤箱做出来的 取出来时上面还有苹果和黑醋栗沙司
It’s been baked in the oven, comes with a blackcurrant sauce with some apples,
这当然是为了与之相配 (而且)每道菜都少不了黑醋栗
and of course to match. Everything has blackcurrant.
所以 我的香槟里有黑醋栗 而亚历克斯的这杯是黑醋栗桑格里厄汽酒
So, I got champagne with blackcurrant, and Alex’s is blackcurrant Sangria.
干杯 干杯
Salud. Sante.
[音乐]
[music]
美酒时间
It’s wine time.
[音乐]
[music]
好的 下一站 一座名为Vignonle Saint-Petronille的酿酒厂
Okay, next stop, a winery called Vignonle Saint-Petronille.
所以 当法国人抵达时 葡萄(酒)正在这里自然地生长
So, wine was growing naturally here when the French arrived,
这就是他们叫它巴克斯岛的原因 最初是以罗马的酒神命名的
which is why they called it the Isle of Bacchus, originally named after the Roman god of wine.
在这座岛上有历史悠久的耕种(文化)
There’s a long history of cultivation on this island.
这是此区域内最古老的酿酒厂之一
This is one of the oldest wineries here in the area,
而且我们打算取一些今年最新的酿酒葡萄汁样品
and we’re gonna do a sampling of this year’s latest varietals.
[音乐]
[music]
夏季来这里是很冷的 我知道我很少说这些
It’s super chill to be here in the summertime. I know I’ve said that few times.
但上次我们在这(的时候) 这里遍地雪白
But last time we were on this island, it was totally covered in snow.
他们告诉我 这里曾经大量农耕时
When they told us that it was a place that produced a lot of agriculture,
这简直令我难以想象
it was kind of hard to imagine.
但是现在你可以看到这里是多么的宽阔
But now you can just see how bountiful this place is.
这里确实有些小气候 而且离城市很近
It does have a microclimate, and it’s so close to the city.
然而这个岛上的居民只有六千人 一个曼哈顿的大小而已
And, there’s only six thousand people who live on this island the size of Manhattan.
它发展受到限制 这样使其仍留田园风光 农耕生活
It limited development so that it stays rural, agricultural.
而显然 人们对于他们的所作所为感到十分自豪
And people obviously take a lot of pride in what they do here.
你能在飞机上俯瞰它 事实上我们也将空中看到它 因为我们要迟到了
You can see it from the air and actually we are going to see it from the air. Because, we’re late.
让我们相约机场 出发
Got an appointment at the airport. Let’s go.
[音乐]
[music]
好的 女士们先生们 让我们开心一下吧
Alright, ladies and gents, it’s about to get fun.
我们的直升机位置真的很高 在综合性首都直升机场
We’re about to get really high, in a helicopter, at the Complex Capital Helicoptere.
我认为我发音正确 但抱歉 如果我把其他单词读错
I think I pronounced that right, and I’m sorry if I pronounced other words wrong,
因为我一直在努力学法语
because I’m working on my French.
但这离题了 我们要去哪儿?
But, that’s beside the point. Where are we off to you?
我们准备前往主要城市 瀑布 在Sainte Brigitte de Laval后面
We’re going to the main city, water falls. After that Sainte Brigitte de Laval.
你驾龄几年? 三年了
How long have you been flying? Three years.
你认为成为一名飞行员最大的好处是什么?
What’s the best part about being a helicopter pilot?
自由 是吗? 飞行 自由 我喜欢 好的
Being free. Yeah? Flying. Being free. I like that. Okay.
[飞机螺旋桨声]
[Airplane propeller sound]
[尖叫声和欢笑声]
[Scream and laughs]
[音乐]
[music]
[飞机螺旋桨声和音乐]
[Airplane propeller sound and music]
[飞机螺旋桨声和尖叫声]
[Airplane propeller sound and scream]
[飞机螺旋桨声]
[Airplane propeller sound]
[音乐]
[music]
[飞机螺旋桨声]
[Airplane propeller sound]
[音乐]
[music]
嗯 先生们女士们(法语)女士们先生们
Well, Monsieurs, Mademoiselles, ladies and gentlemen,
我们要为这次令人愉快的魁北克市之旅做个总结了
this brings a conclusion to our lovely trip here in Quebec City.
它是幻想 它无限精彩 它棒极了
It’s been fantastique. It’s been magnifique. It’s been superbe.
我不知道其他的了……不可思议的 哦 好吧 难以置信的 真是太神奇了
I don’t know any other…incroyable. Oh nice, Incredible. It’s been amazing.
你知道 一年半前 我们曾来过这里
You know, we came here a year and a half ago,
那是在冬天 是在隆冬 我真的很喜欢
in the winter, in the depths of winter, which I really liked.
我认为这是一个美丽的城市 雪覆盖地面之上 因为一切都是流行颜色
I think that this is a beautiful city with the snow on the ground because all the colors pop.
但是人人告诉我们 你们最好在夏天回来 而我们真的回来了
But everyone told us you’ve got to come back in summer, and so we did,
并且我们感到非常愉快和惊讶
and we were incredibly pleasantly surprised.
说实话 多么美丽的城市 它是旧世界最棒的 也是新世界最棒的
Honestly. What a gorgeous city. It’s got the best of the Old World, the best of the New World,
难以置信的景色 超级美味的食物 很棒的夜生活还有节日庆祝 各位
Incredible views, really, really delicious food, great nightlife, and the festival, man.
节日庆祝非常有趣 更不必说人了 我们见到了更优秀的人
The festival was so much fun, not to mention the people. We’ve met really awesome people.
我认为这里是个练习法语的好地方 因为在这里人人……
I think it’s a great place to practice French, because everyone here…
许多人说英语 所以他们能帮你(提高)词汇量
A lot of people speak English, so they can help you with vocabulary,
而如果你试着说法语 他们是很热情的
and they’re just really stoked, if you try to speak French.
尽力去说法语 我知道它不是“完美”的意思 但是你知道
Tried our best to speak French. I know it’s not “parfait”, but you know.
难道冷甜点不像水果和奶油吗? 像
Isn’t a parfait like fruit and cream? Yeah.
但这个词的意思是“完美的” 这也是它如此完美的原因 嗯 好吃
But the word means “perfect,” which is why that is so perfect. Mmm. Delicious.
对我来说 这次旅行的重点之一是雅客卡蒂亚公园
For me, one of the highlights of the trip was Jacques Cartier Park.
我不知道(它)离魁北克市这么近
I had no idea that that existed so close to Quebec City.
说实话 (这是)我一生中见过的最美丽的河谷之一
Honestly, one of the most beautiful river valleys I’ve ever seen in my life.
[音乐]
[music]
我真的很喜欢睡在长屋里
I really enjoyed sleeping in the longhouse.
我认为那才是文化旅游具有持续性的典范
I think that was cultural tourism that was a model for sustainability.
而且基本上是那种整体旅游
And just basically that whole type of tourism.
这是一种非常有趣的方式 以现代旅客可以接触到的方式
It’s a really interesting way of presenting indigenous First Nation’s traditions in a way
展示土著民族的传统
that is accessible to modern travelers.
[音乐]
[music]
所以 在这次旅行中 我们吃了一些令人难以置信的美食
So, we’ve had some incredible meals on this trip.
所以 实在是有太多的东西要找时间录进微视频系列里
So, too many to actually fit in the vlogs series.
因此 我们决定把它们汇编到一个“最佳”视频里 它很快就会出来的
So, what we’ve decided to do is compile them all into a “Best Of” video. It’s coming out soon.
要总结了 既有这次旅行 又有上次我们在魁北克的冬季之旅
It’s going to draw upon, both this trip and our winter trip to Quebec last time.
所以 不要离开
So stay tuned for that.
如果你还没准备好 也要确保按下订阅按钮并打开通知
If you haven’t already, make sure you hit that subscribe button and turn on notifications
来加入旅行部落 成为一名哇嘎的伙伴 如果你喜欢这部视频
to join the travel tribe and become a Vagabuddy. If you enjoyed this video,
你知道要做什么:点个赞并把它分享给你的朋友
you know what to do: hit that thumbs-up and share this video with your friends.
感谢魁北克地区带我们到这里
Big thanks to Quebec region for bringing out here.
各位 想了解更多有关这座城市的信息 可以到下方的信息箱看看
You guys want more information on the city, check it out in the info box below.
总之 生日快乐 加拿大
And also, happy birthday, Canada.
你都150岁了 很开心能在这个特殊的年份来到这里
150 years old, very happy to be here on this special year.
小心你的帽子 与此同时 记得要保持好奇心 继续探索
Watch your hat. In the meantime, remember stay curious, keep exploring,
我们会在旅途上见到各位帅哥美女们
and we will see all of you lovely ladies and gentlemen out there on the road.
下回见 拜拜 一路平安
A la prochaine. Peace. Bon voyage.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美味的佳肴,壮丽的美景,可口的美酒,蒙特伦西瀑布的索道观光……一切都在魁北克,快来吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ypu8CWcRC4

相关推荐