ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

剧毒!东方菱背响尾蛇 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

剧毒!东方菱背响尾蛇

Insane Fangs of the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake!

-我是Coyote Peterson
– I’m Coyote Peterson.
在大沼泽地的郊区的早晨
This morning on the outskirts of the Everglades
你不会相信我的队员和我
you’d never believe the set of fangs
所遇到的尖牙
that the team and I encountered.
你会想要留在这里
You’re gonna wanna stick around for this.
(紧张的野生动物音乐)
(intense wildlife music)
今早我和我的成员在
This morning the crew and I were exploring
佛罗里达 松树罗克兰的栖息地探索
a pine rockland habitat in Homestead, Florida.
这种环境为其提供了极好的伪装
This environment provides great camouflage
这是一个完美的地点去搜寻北美
and is the perfect place to find North America’s
最大的蝮蛇 东菱斑响尾蛇
largest pit viper, the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake.
我们今天的目的是找到这些蛇中的一条
Our goal today is to locate one of these snakes
把它靠近摄影机
and bring it up close to the cameras
来展现它的一些令人惊奇但致命的特征
to show you some of it’s most amazing but deadly features.
为了做到这点 我会谨慎的处理蛇
To do this, I will cautiously handle the snake
这样就不会伤害到我或爬行动物
so no harm comes to me or the reptile.
哇!哇 哇 停下!
Woah! Woah woah stop!
我们找到一只喋喋不休的动物
We got a rattle.
继续前进 慢慢的 慢慢来
Keep coming slow, slow.
看你现在站的地方
Watch where you’re stepping.
注意你现在站的地方
Watch where you’re steppin’.
-[摄影师]你来自哪里?
– [Cameraman] Where did it come from?
-就我们正前方的某个地方
– Right up in front of us somewhere.
有很多地被植物并且这是
A lot of thick ground cover and this is the most dangerous
最危险的位置 你可以找到响尾蛇
position you could be in for looking for rattlesnakes.
一旦你听到响尾蛇 如果它不再发出嘶嘶声
You hear a rattle once, if it doesn’t rattle again
你仅仅愣在原地说 “好吧
you’re just kind of frozen in place saying, “Ok,
“我离那条蛇有多近?”
“How close am I to that snake?”
哦!就在那儿
Oh! Right here.
看到了吗?就在我们前面
See it? Right here in front of us.
对 这是一条东菱斑
Yup, it’s an Eastern Diamondback.
哇!多美啊!
Wow! What a beauty!
这真是一条大小刚好的东菱斑
That’s a really good size Eastern Diamondback.
这对我试着
This is not a good position for me to try
让你们与电影更近来说不是一个好位置
to get you guys close to film.
我要通过抓它的尾巴来抓住它
I’m gonna get him from the tail.
哇 看那个 好的
Wow look at that. Ok.
我不希望再靠近我的手
I don’t want him getting any closer to my hand then that.
好的 让我们这样做
Alright let’s move this way.
向后站一点
Step back just a little bit.
他很冷静地站着 因为现在还很早
He’s staying pretty calm cause its still early
这些蛇现在出来
in the morning and these snakes come out about
准备在阳光中暖身子
this time to warm up in the sun.
所有爬行动物都是放热的
All reptiles are exothermic which means
意味着它们依靠太阳加热得到能量
they rely on the sun to heat up with energy
出去打猎
and go out and hunt for the day.
这种种类的响尾蛇是世界上最重的
This species of rattlesnake is the heaviest in the world
它们可以长到5.5或6英尺
and they can grow to be about five and a half, six feet.
这条可能2.5或3英尺
This one’s probably about two in a half, three feet.
那不意味着我们要减少对它尊重
That doesn’t mean we have to give it any less respect.
大多数时间这种蛇是很有攻击性的
Most of the time these snakes can be pretty aggressive
它被激怒 当然的我们把它
if provoked and of course we’ve kind of taken him
从灌木丛抓出来 然后放在路上
out of the underbrush there and up on the road
来更好的观察 然后它展示出了
to get a better look and there comes
经典的防御姿势
the kind of classic defense posture.
把自己卷成一个球 你们看他开始
Curl myself into a ball, you see he’s starting
使身体膨胀 使自己看起来更大
to puff up his body, make himself look bigger.
因为这条蛇现在很冷静
Because the snake is so calm right now
也因为它才刚开始热身
and because it’s just starting to warm up,
对我来说可能站在蛇面前是安全的
it’s probably safe for me to head the snake
意味着我将要轻轻的把它的头定住
which means I’m going to gently pin his head down
并且保持住这样我就可以完全控制它
and hold it so I can have full control.
好了 你们准备好了吗?
Ok you guys ready?
现在把它的头定下去
Now pinning it’s head down doesn’t hurt
不要伤害到蛇
the snake in any way.
这是唯一安全的方法
This is the only way to safely show
向你一展示蛇的尖牙
you the fangs of the snake.
拍到了吗?
Get that shot ok?
(嘶嘶声和混战声)
(hissing and scuffling)
哇 他很强壮而且他对于
Woah he is strong and he’s not happy
把他的头抬起来不开心 但是这没关系
to have his head picked up but that’s ok.
现在是一个比较好控制的情况
This is a much more controlled situation now.
我在这儿有一个很棒抓手位置
I’ve got pretty good grip on his head there
这样我们不会被这些尖牙咬到
so I won’t risk gettin’ tagged by those fangs
就像所有的毒蛇 东部的Diamonback
and like all pit vipers, the Eastern Diamonback
有一组从嘴上下来的铰链式的尖牙
has a set of hinged fangs that kind of come down
所以当他张开嘴像这样
from the roof of the mouth so when he opens up
去咬的时候 这些尖牙会出来咬猎物
to strike like this, those fangs come out into the prey,
他们注射毒液并且猎物不会立刻死亡
they inject venom and the prey doesn’t die right away.
事实上 蛇会做的事情是让猎物跑开
Actually what the snake will do is let the prey run off.
就这样说吧 我是一只老鼠 我被这条响尾蛇咬了
So lets say I’m a rat, I get bit by this rattlesnake.
我开始跑 在我知道这之前我开始停下
I start to run, before I know it I also start to give out
并且蛇事实上用它的热眼(热传感器)和它的舌头
and the snake using it’s heat sensing pits and it’s tongue
寻找到猎物 知道它找到老鼠
will actually follow that trail until it finds the rat
或其它不幸的猎物
or whatever the unlucky prey might have been
然后顺其自然的 它成为了蛇的盘中餐
and then of course it has it’s dinner.
那是最危险的部分
This is the most dangerous part
但是我想做的是试试看我是否能够
but what I wanna do is try to see if I can get
让蛇用尖牙包住棒子的边缘
the snake to wrap it’s fangs around the edge of the stick.
这样你就可以看到它们有多长
So you can see how long they are and this is what
这是你真的需要小心的
you really need to be careful of
当你在外工作 遇上了一条像这样的蛇
when you’re out here working with a snake like this.
好的 你们准备好了吗?
Ok you guys ready?
开始吧
There you go.
看那个
Look at that.
现在你被这些小针头咬到
Now you get bit by those little hypodermic needles
血毒素就会进入你的血液
and you’ve got a hemotoxin going into your bloodstream.
它将会开始杀死血红细胞
It’s gonna start killing red blood cells.
你要尽你最快的速度去医院
You want to get yourself to the hospital
来得到抗蛇毒素
as fast as you possibly can to get some antivenom.
好的 我要把他挂回去了
Alright I’m going to let his hangs back in.
好了朋友 闭上你的嘴
There you go buddy, close your mouth.
好的 哇 感谢你们为了这件事付出汗水
Alright, wow, thanks for being such a sport for that.
绝对华丽的蛇
What an absolutely gorgeous snake.
现在这不是一条蛇
Now this is not a snake that is ever going
会来找你
to come looking for you.
这条蛇在镜头前出现的唯一理由
The only reason that this snake is even here
是因为我们听到了
for the cameras is because we managed
著名嘶嘶声(响尾蛇)的防御警告信号
to hear it’s defensive warning sign that famous rattle
并且我可以把他安全的拎起来
and I was able to pick him up safely
把他拿出来放在一个可控制的情况下
and get him out here in a controlled situation
这样我就可以给你看看近距离镜头
so I could give you guys a closer look.
我从来没有 从没有推荐你们出去
I never ever, ever recommend that you go out
尝试捡一条响尾蛇
and try to pick up a rattlesnake.
极其危险 在美国最危险的
Extremely dangerous, one of the most venemous
响尾蛇之一
rattlesnakes in the United States.
哇 一场邂逅
Wow, what an encounter.
与东菱斑响尾蛇一起很酷但又很危险
Cool but dangerous with the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake.
现在我确定你们可能让自己
Now I’m sure maybe you guys have had yourselves
处于我现在在的同一位置
in the same position I was just in.
穿越荒野并且你听到了(响尾蛇)喋喋不休的声音
Walking through the wild and you hear a rattle.
我想要知道关于你们的故事
I wanna know about your stories so leave
所以在评论区留言
it in the comment section below.
我是Coyote Peterson 始终勇敢 保持野性
I’m Coyote Peterson, Be Brave, Stay Wild
我们下次探险再见
we’ll see you on the next adventure.
好的 兄弟 你准备好回到自然了吗?
Alright buddy, you ready to go back out there into the wild?
(成熟而又奇妙的音乐)
(mellow wondrous music)
如果你认为这是一个野生冒险
If you thought that was one wild adventure
查看这些其他的动物遭遇战
check out these other animal encounters
并且不要忘记订阅我
and don’t forget, subscribe to follow
和我的成员们的这季突破记录
me and the crew on this season of Breaking Trail.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbmNHWd7LhI

相关推荐