ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Tom职场2 | 创新和创造力 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Tom职场2 | 创新和创造力

Innovation and Creativity | #TomFerryShow Episode 2

我致力于将最优质 最有效的营销手段和策略呈现给大家
I’m dedicated my life to bring you the best, most effective marketing tools and strategies.
准备好感受你一直在探索的改变 灵感和成就
Get ready to experience the change, inspiration and success you have been searching for.
欢迎收看Tom Ferry秀
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show.
欢迎收看Tom Ferry秀 我是Tom Ferry
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show. I’m Tom Ferry.
这是第二集 今天我们要谈论的是创新和创造力
It’s episode two. And today we are talking about innovation and creativity.
那么我们知道创新主要在于新和与众不同
So we know innovation is basically something new or different.
对吗?它是创造新事物的能力
Right? It’s the creation of something new. 
Mike Vance 我心目中的英雄 我的导师 但他于去年9月离世 我曾有意写过他的一生
Mike Vance, my hero, my mentor, I wrote him about him in life by design , passed away last September.
如果你不清楚Mike Vance这个名字 请在今天去谷歌一下
If you don’t know the name Mike Vance, please Google him today.
他是Walt Disney的得力助手 在生命的最后八九年中负责理念和人才开发
He was Walt Disney’s right-hand guy, in charge of ideas and people development for the last 8 or 9 years all his life.
他在Walt 去世后也离开了
He left there after Walt passed away.
他创造了迪士尼世界 是迪士尼大学的第一任校长
He launched the Disneyworld. He was the first dean of the Disney University.
Walt Disney称他为“北美洲最赋有创造力的人”
Walt Disney called him “The most creative man in North America”.
当我雇迈克当我的私人教练和我一起工作时,我正处于一种重新调整的状态
When I hired Mike to work with me as my personal coach, I was in a reinvention mode.
他说“Tom 创造力就是把旧的事物用新的方法重新排列”
And he said: “Tom, creativity simply is the rearranging of the old in a new way.”
所以我们需要回顾趋势是什么?潮流是什么?什么是可行的?什么是不可行的?
So we need to look back at it. What were the trends? What was hot? What was working? What’s not working?
我们怎样做的更好?怎样使其更有意义?
And how do we make it better? How do we make it more relevant?
这就是现今所说的创造力
That’s the ability to be creative today.
我坐在这里 向我的导师致敬
And as I sit here, honoring my mentor,
我觉得……这真不可思议 我在谈论这些时几乎热泪盈眶 因为他就是那些我们生命中
I get..It’s weird. I get like teary-eyed when I kind of talk about it because he is just one of those people that we know in our lives
对自己产生了如此深远的影响的人之一
that just made such a significant impact on who I am.
而且我知道你们的生命中也有像这样的人
And I know you have people like that in your life too.
所以 我大声呼喊你 Mike
So big shout-out to you Mike.
我们要做的就是变得更有创造力
What we need to do is that we gotta be more creative.
我们要革新 你想在竞争中撤步退守或特立独行
We gotta innovative.You want to step away or separate yourself in the competition,
事实上 有时 当你和我都认识房产商的时候
The reality is you and I both know real estate agents at times,
看起来就像大碗中许多条鱼中的一个
could almost look like one of a many fish inside a giant bowl.
那么 我们如何脱颖而出?如何使自己突出?
So, how do we stand out?how do we separate ourselves?
我们如何成为市场上的选择代理人?
How do we become the agent of choice in our marketplace?
那么 带着这些想法
So, with that thought in mind,
我认为我们每周都需要花费时间来改变和创新
I believe we need to spend time every week innovating and being creative.
没错 一周一次的创作会议 一周一次的革新会议
That’s right. A weekly creative session, a weekly innovative session
你真的有在关注“如何才能做得更好”这点吗
where you are really looking at how to make it better?
所以 我思索起来 我们需要建立一个“如何做更好”的提示板
So it got me thinking. We need to create a “How do we make it better” board.
那么 如果我问你 你想给哪些业务领域带来影响?
So if I ask you what are the areas in your business that you want to have an impact on?
你想在哪些领域提高效率?
what are the areas of your business that you want to improve efficiency?
提高成绩?做得更好 创造更优质的客户体验
Increase results?make it better, have it be a better client experience.
如果我问你 你想给哪些业务领域带来影响?
if I ask you what are the areas of your business that you want to have an impact on?
你可能会说主要跟进 你可能会说数据库 比如获得数据库权利
You might say lead follow-up, you might say my database, like really getting my database right.
你可能会说电子商场 地理农场 上市前的程序
You might say e-mail marketing, my geographical farm, my pre-listing process,
上市后的表现
my actual listing presentation.
你知道我们所用的营销边际战略就是“用某种法子卖出第一个”
You know sales edge program we are doing now “sold out the first one by the way,
恭喜 爱你的团队 干得好
congratulations, love your team, good job.”
在那个节目中 我们讨论关于上市发布会的事情
At that program, we talk about the listing presentation and I say,
“瞧 你应该完成你的上市目标 别人都该像你一样”
“Look, you should finish your listing presentation and people should be like this.”
[喝彩]
[applaud]
真是太好了!
That was awesome!
如果人们对你的表现有深刻印象
If people are blown away by your presentation,
那么你竞争获胜 能够上市成功的机遇 就如同在棒球比赛中九局的满垒后那样胜券在握
your opportunity in the bottom of the ninth with the bases loaded. to win the game, to win the listing,
如果他们表现不够突出
if they are not blown away,
我会说那是一个提升的空间
I’d say that’s an area of improvement.
你要做的就是问自己怎样才能做的更好 而且每周都要这么问
and you need to ask up how could we do it better?And every week you said,
我能做什么改变?我能做什么提升用户体验的事?
what’s one change I can make?what’s one little thing I can do to improve the experience of the customer?
你知道要让他们说“是”变得简单 自然 更加自主
You know to have them say yes easy, natual, more automatic.
更“无脑”
more of a “no-brainer”.
我会做什么?因此 你将从这些旁边获取更多信息
What would I do?So again, you are gonna get some ideas next to these.
每周创作列表都会持续增加 现在你记着
And every week that idea lists could just continue to grow, now remember,
除非你能将其转化成企划 否则创意毫无意义
Ideas are meaningless unless you convert it into a project.
但是你可能完成不了以上全部 好吧 这是我想要的
But you’re probably not gonna do them all. That’s OK. Here is what I want.
我想要保证每周的创作时间和每周的革新
I want weekly creative time, weekly innovation,
在你的业务中寻找你最想产生影响的领域
where you’re looking at your business, the areas that you most want to impact.
然后你来决定能更好完成的方法
And you are deciding how can I do it better.
通过回溯之前所有的想法
And then by tracking all the best ideas,
你可以采用Mike Vance曾教给我的
You are going to begin to do what Mike Vance taught me which is,
把这个想法和那个想法结合在一起 能创造一种服务于更多客户的新奇企划
hey, this idea and that idea actually combine, create a really sexy new project that can really serve more clients,
它能创造更多的顾客 提升效益
can help more customers, can improve efficiency
它能创造更高的利润还有更多的销售量
can create higher profits, can create more sales.
这就是这期节目全部内容
And that’s what this show is all about.
最后 Tom Ferry Show 请给我的Twitter点赞 我将非常感激
So #TomFerryShow, give me a little love on twitter I’d certainly appreciate it.
也请多给我回复
Also, give me lots of feedback
我想知道你们喜欢什么 不喜欢什么 这是全新的一期
I wanna know what do you like, what do you not like. It’s all brand new.
我不会附加任何东西 告诉我你们在想些什么吧
I’m not attached to anything. Tell me what you’re thinking about.
就当帮我个忙 我已经下载了 对吧?我连接下方信息栏 对吗 Eddy?然后会有一个小链接
Do me a favor though.I downloaded all, right? I linked up down below. Right, Eddy?There will be a little link,
像是你所看到的简单8.5×11的word文档
of like a simple 8.5 by 11 word doc that shows you this.
但是你要知道 那个需要整合和直观表示
But understand, this needs (to) be up and visual, needs to be big.
我对这个很狂热的 要是你在我的办公室里的话 你就会懂的
I’m a big fan, like (if) you’re inside my office, I..you know
有300个梗概 并不是我写的 但是有人会在可擦写题板上写出
300 bones and I paint it, I didn’t actually paint it.But somebody painted it on my wall where it’s a dry eraseboard.
所以 你要整合这些创意
So you need to get these ideas up.
结合起来 直观表示 保持活力
Get them up, get them visual, keep them alive,
保持你业务中创造力革新的鲜活
keep the innovation of the creativity of your business alive.
结合之前的想法接着直观表示 然后立马行动
Up and visual, do it right away.
永远记着 你的策略现在已经超越以往你的激情法则
Remember always: your strategy matters and now more than ever your passion rules.
这是第二集的全部内容 我走啦
It’s episode two. I’m out.
嗨 我是Tom Ferry 非常感谢您来观看我的yotube节目
Hey, I’m Tom Ferry. Thanks so much for coming by my Youtube channel.
如果我们之前未曾有过联系 现在我强烈推荐您订阅
If we haven’t had a chance to connect, I highly recommend you subscribe.
您肯定会想来订阅的
You definitely want to subscribe.
我每周会在这里推送新内容 新想法还有新策略
This is where I’m publishing every single week new content, new ideas, new strategies
最终使你始终处于你竞争曲线的最高峰
and ultimately staying ahead of the curve of your competition
我强烈推荐您订阅
that I strongly recommend you subscribe.
订阅吧 来吧 行动吧 订阅这个频道
Subscribe. Come on, do it, subscribe to this channel.
我会一直推送给您超棒的内容
And I’ll keep sending you great content all the time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

创新和创造力是工作的活力和在竞争中的致胜法则

听录译者

鱼汤娘子啊有毒

翻译译者

审核员

译学馆审核员F

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRiVAFrFPdM

相关推荐