ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

探索印尼:加里门爪哇岛岛上生活 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

探索印尼:加里门爪哇岛岛上生活

Indonesia Discoveries: Island Life on Karimunjawa

– Today on Discoveries Indonesia
今天的印尼探险之旅
we travel to Karimunjawa for a taste of island life.
我们来到了加里门爪哇岛体验岛上生活
Come and join us as we learn how to fish,
跟随我们一起去学钓鱼
meet a local family
认识当地居民
and relax on our very own private island.
在属于自己的岛屿上尽情享受时光吧
This is Island Life on Karimunjawa.
这是加里门爪哇岛上的生活
(light melodic music)
[轻旋律音乐]
探索印尼
岛上生活 印尼 加里门爪哇岛
Karimunjawa is a fishing town.
加里门爪哇岛是一个钓鱼村
The only way to get there is to travel by boat from Semarang.
到那里去的唯一方式是从三宝垄乘船
I didn’t know anything about Karimunjawa or where it is.
我对加里门爪哇岛一无所知 也不知道它在哪
I felt that it would be really good
但能深入了解那里的人是怎么生活的
to get an insight into how these people lived.
我感觉挺不错的
Hi,my name’s Jo.
你好 我叫Jo
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
– The fisherman that I met, Karasi,
我认识的这位渔夫叫Karasi
he originally was from the mainland
他原本是大陆人
and then one day while fishing, his boat started sinking
有一天打渔时 他的船沉了
and he’d ended up washing ashore.
最终被冲上岸

我原是苏拉威西岛人
是迁移到这的
有一天我出海 结果船沉了
最后被冲到了加里门爪哇岛
他孤独一人 无亲无故
他就是我命中注定的人
一周后 我们就订婚了 然后结婚了
– Ah, that’s lovely. (laughs)
哎呀 这太有意思了[笑声]
(upbeat music)
[欢快的音乐]
I was actually quite intrigued as to how he was operating the boat,
我真的很好奇他是怎么驶船的
turns out that he was just using a foot to operate his steering
事实上 他只用一只脚来转舵
and then a finger to turn the ignition on,
用一根手指来点火
which I thought was absolutely amazing.
我觉得这太不可思议了
Kinda feels like we’re in Jurassic Park or something,
感觉我们像是在侏罗纪公园或是哪儿
it just seems really other worldly.
就像在世外桃源一般
Once we found the right spot, we dropped anchor
找到合适的地方后 我们抛锚了
and Karasi gave me a crash course on how to fish
Karasi快速地给我上了一课
like a real islander.
教我如何像一名真正的岛民一样钓鱼
While we waited for a bite,
在等鱼上钩的时候
Karasi told me about some of the issues local fisherman face today.
Karasi给我讲了如今岛上渔民面临的一些问题

以往都会捕到很多鱼 现在就不那么乐观了
我想可能是因为很多人会在晚上潜水捕鱼
有时候 我会告诉他们别捕太多鱼
如果我们把鱼都捕完了 子孙们吃什么呢?
但他们不管
他们会说 “如果不捕鱼 我的孩子们吃什么?”
– So these fisherman that go out at night,
这么说这些晚上出去捕鱼的渔民
they’re just thinking short term, they’re not really thinking long term
只是寻思眼前生计 没有真正长远地思考
in how this could affect everyone on the island.
这将会如何影响到岛上的每个人

他们想得简单 只想着每天赚钱
– With a little help from Karasi, I actually managed to catch something.
在Karasi的帮助下 我成功地抓到了鱼
Oh, my god. (laughs)
天呐 [笑声]
(light melodic music)
[轻旋律音乐]
So we came back from fishing
我们打渔归来
and Lutfiah had prepared like a really big meal for us.
Lutfiah给我们准备了非常丰盛的晚餐
Oh wow, oh, my god, that’s so much food
天啊 好多吃的
and we were just taken aback.
我们都吃惊了
(light melodic music)
[轻旋律音乐]
We’re trying to get the kids of this family to join us,
我们想让家里的小孩和我们一起吃饭
they’re really cute,
他们很可爱
but they seem to be afraid of our cameraman, Jack,
但是他们似乎害怕我们的摄影师Jack
he’s really big and scary.
他确实是个大块头 有点吓人
(laughing)
[笑声]
Two people came through.
两个人走了过来
Hello.
你好
Then three people, then four people
然后是三个人 四个人
and then all of a sudden,
然后突然地
you had their entire extended family coming through,
整个家子的人都过来了
sitting down and joining us for lunch.
坐下和我们共进晚餐
The Mom, she was really kind,
家里的女主人真的很好客
she felt that I wasn’t eating enough,
她觉得我没有吃饱
so she was just like asking me to pile more food onto my plate
然后问我要不要在盘子里再添点食物
and at this point,
但那时候
I’d already eaten as much as I could
我已经吃得够多了
and she was just like pointing to her stomach going,
然后她指着自己的肚子
you need to be as big as me,
你肚子要吃得跟我一样大
otherwise you haven’t really eaten. (laughs)
不然你就是没有吃饱 [笑声]
Sitting down with them and just getting together
和他们坐在一起
with their daughters and chatting to them
和他们的女儿聊天
and getting to know them as people, it was just lovely.
慢慢了解她们 真的太有意思了
Bye, thank you so much.
再见 十分感谢您的款待
We ended up seeing this tornado on the horizon
旅行的尾声 我们看到了地平线上的龙卷风
and these big, black rain clouds forming above us.
这些巨大的黑色雨云在我们上方慢慢形成
When we finally got to the island,
我们最终到达岛上时
we turned back and we looked at our boat and where we’d anchored
回头看我们抛锚船的地方
and a tiny little rainbow had just appeared.
天空上出现了一道小彩虹
Oh wow!
哇哦
(laughing)
[笑声]
I think I’m gonna start crying, that just looks so perfect.
我想我都快激动哭了 真的太美好了
We just thought that that was a blessing
我们只能认为那是一种祝福
for making it all the way across.
让我们一路顺风
My experience of Indonesia has been very unique,
我的印尼之旅真的无与伦比
because I got to see a side of it,
因为我见识到了它的另一面
that isn’t just Bali.
这不仅仅是巴厘
Bali is great, but if you really wanna get away from that party environment
巴厘很美 但是如果你真的想远离社交聚会
and really explore more of Indonesia,
然后在印尼好好探索一番
Karimunjawa is a fantastic place to go.
加里门爪哇岛真的是个好去处
There’s just a lot less of that partying vibe
这里少了很多聚会的气氛
and it’s more about giving back to the local community.
更多的是回归到当地部落的生活
(light melodic music)
[轻旋律音乐]
探索你的极限
全球流浪者 探索之旅

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

厌倦无聊的聚会、乏味的应酬,把你真的要来这里看看了 :),让我带你感受一波加里门爪哇岛的异域风情~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

CRAB

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b0Z1CRj5hs

相关推荐