未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

锡安山探险

Incredible Zion Adventure!

(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
哈 我已经喘不过气了
– Huh, ah I’m winded already.
我们刚刚开始这项徒步旅行 这会是一个史诗般的一天
We just started this hike, it’s gonna be one epic day.
现在我们所在的位置是锡安国家公园
Right now we’re on location in Zion National Park.
我们准备进行探险
We’re doing some exploring.
首先 我们要往大路方向走
First we’re gonna take the high road
向上直接去天使之陆
and head up to Angel’s Landing.
然后我们向下去大峡谷
And then we’re gonna head down into the narrows
在峡谷里我们都被弄湿了
and get wet in the canyons.
我希望你们要对此有所准备
I hope you guys are ready cause this,
因为这会是一次野外徒步旅行
is gonna be one wild hike.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
哇哦
Woo.
(冒险的音乐)
(adventurous music)
你们准备好了吗
– You ready to go?
[摄影师] 噢 兄弟
– [Cameraman] Oh man.
这次远足要走多远
How long’s this hike?
啊 我觉得到山顶要2.5英里
– Ah I think it’s two and a half miles to the top.
现在我们大约走了0.1英里左右
And we’re about a tenth of a mile in.
我已经喘不过气了 我们要先送走其余的伙伴
And already winded, we sent the rest of the crew ahead of us
因为他们可能(呼吸困难)
cause they were like, (breathing heavy)
克里斯 我们的编辑 今天一直和我们在一起 已经离开了
Chris our editor is out here in the field with us today,
他不太适应在野外
he is not used to being in the wild.
好了 让我们赶上那些家伙
Alright let’s catch up to those guys.
[摄影师] 这里真的很壮观啊
– [Cameraman] That’s pretty epic right there.
你不想一起走峭壁
– You don’t wanna walk off the edge either because,
因为你会掉在那些石头里
you fall straight into those rocks.
在这里
Right there.
(冒险的音乐)
(adventurous music)
告诉你们 远足
Tell ya what guys, hiking,
是很困难的当你
is a lot more difficult when you’re
不是在寻找动物的时候
not actually looking for animals.
当你只是走路的时候 你知道没有什么能够吸引你
When you’re just walkin’, you know there’s nothing to catch,
你只是关注你走的每一步
you’re just payin’ attention to every foot step.
我想说的是我们已经走了快一英里了
I would say, we are probly about a mile the way in.
再走1.5英里 我们将会给你们带来
One point five to go, an we’re gonna bring you guys
壮观的风景
some epic scenery.
(冒险的音乐)
(adventurous music)
钱斯 你怎么样
Chance, how you doin?
我还活着
– I’m alive.
喘不过气吗
– Winded?
对 很严重
– Very winded.
我在每两个盘山路都会停下来
I stopped every couple switchbacks.
这是很强烈的
It’s intense.
[摄影师] 嘿 克里斯
– [Cameraman] Hey Chris, what’s it like
这一天感觉怎么样
being out of editing day?
这一天对我来说不是特别的一天
– This is not a typical day for me.
管他呢
Whatsoever.
[摄影师] 但是你得到了那顶酷毙的帽子
– [Cameraman] But you got that sweet hat.
对 幸运的是我很适应周围的环境
– Yeah, luckily I blend right in with the surroundings.
所以他们知道一个旅行者
So they know that there’s a tourist
并不知道他在做什么
that doesn’t know what he’s doing.
幸运的是我有一个引路人
Luckily I have a trail guide,
我要徒步旅行 我要超过你
I gotta hike, I gotta climb by you man.
因为你要抓住我
Cause you gotta grab me if I, ah.
我不是在抓你 你走吧兄弟
– I’m not grabbin you, you go dude,
你自己走吧
you’re gone on your own.
我想让你打开你的翅膀像鸟儿一样飞翔
I want you to open your wings an fly like a bird.
(冒险的音乐)
(adventurous music)
对 这是 这是这里的一个危险的项目
– Yeah, this is, that’s a risky one right there.
好吧
Okay.
感觉好了一点
Feel a little bit better about that.
好了 伙计们
Alright guys.
看来我们已经做到了
Looks like we’ve made it.
不 不 是这样的
– No, no, that’s it.
噢 我以为我们已经做到了
– Oh, I thought we made it.
到那里要一直往上
All the way up there?
噢 伙计
Oh boy.
[摄影师]对于这个感觉怎么样
– [Cameraman] How ya feelin about this?
我真的觉得这里就是山顶了
– I really thought this was the top.
[摄影师] 好吧
– [Cameraman] Yeah.
他们觉得这是山顶
– They thought this was the top,
他觉得这是山顶
he thought it was the top.
[摄影师]那山顶在哪里
– [Cameraman] Where is the top?
在那边
– That whole thing.
[摄影师] 噢
– [Cameraman] Oh.
认为他说的对 不是吗
– Thought it said point, isn’t it?
不要紧
Never mind.
[摄影师]你要去吗
– [Cameraman] You gonna?
这里不是编辑室 是吗
This isn’t the editing room anymore is it?
不是
– No.
[摄影师] 好了伙计们 所以你们要在这里
– [Cameraman] Alright guys, so you’re callin’ it right here?
当然 我们已经走的很远了
– Yeah this is as far as we go.
[摄影师] 工作团队在这里休息
– [Cameraman] Office team stops right here.
工作团队要待在这里
– Office team’s gotta stay here.
[摄影师] 当你们到了的时候 我们就在这里
– [Cameraman] Alright, moment has arrived, here we are.
我准备好了
– I’m ready.
[摄影师] 天使之陆
– [Cameraman] Angel’s Landing.
从那里向上走
– Gotta get all the way up there.
我以为这是山顶 我错了
I thought this was the top, I was so wrong.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
抓住铁链
– Hold onto that chain.
现在这里的风在吹打着我们
Wind is whippin’ up here now.
要戴好小牛仔帽
Hold on little cowboy hat.
风可能会损坏麦克风
That wind’s prolly destroyin’ the microphone right now
但是 哇哦 我们到了云里面
but, wow we are getting up into the clouds.
(胜利的音乐)
(triumphant music)
好了 我们已经到了
Alright, well this is it, we have made it to the summit
天使之陆的顶峰
of Angel’s Landing.
它很壮丽
It is just magnificent.
它在这里 真的难以用语言来描述它的壮观
Words really can’t describe how epic, it is up here.
到达这里很困难并且
It’s tough to get here, and,
这是一次艰巨的旅行但是
it was a rough hike but,
要勇敢一点
just a little bit of bravery,
抓住那些铁链
holdin’ onto those chains.
一旦你到了这里 你会感觉到真正的平静与安宁
Once you get here, it’s actually really calm and peaceful.
哦 天呐 只想沉浸在这里
Ah man, just soak it all in.
[摄影师] 我们成功了
– [Cameraman] We made it to the top.
现在我们要去最底部
Now we gotta go to the bottom.
好的 去底部
– Well yeah, gettin’ down to the bottom’s
会更有趣
gonna be even more interesting
因为我们向下去峡谷
cause we’re headed, down into the narrows
我们要艰难的穿过
where we’re gonna be trudging through
那里的水和峡谷
the water and the canyons.
请继续收看 因为我们下一个已经准备好了
Stay tuned, because coming up next,
那里会是潮湿的荒野
it’s gonna get wet and wild.
(风声)
(wind blowing)
好了 让我们沿着这些石头走
Alright, let’s edge along this rock here.
(平和的音乐)
(peaceful music)
[摄影师] 我们正在往下走
– [Cameraman] We’re on our way down,
但是我们必须要停下来一分钟
but we had to take a minute to stop
把这些风景都拍下来
to just take it all in cause,
看看它们
look at that guys.
那边就像从史前大陆来的大峡谷
– That’s like the valley from Land Before Time.
很壮丽 好吧 还有些小路要走
Epic, alright, got a little ways to go still.
我们现在要向下去大峡谷
And we’re heading into the narrows.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
我们现在在峡谷的边界
We’re here at Canyon Junction.
我们要快速到公共汽车站
And we’re about to hop on a shuttle
它能带我们回到峡谷
an it’s gonna take us way way back into the canyon.
我们今天有一个很棒的导游
We’ve got an awesome guide with us today.
他叫乔纳森 他对这里很熟悉
His name’s Jonathan, he’s very experienced at this.
对我们来说 这里的一切都是新的
It’s gonna be a first time thing for all of us.
它会变得潮湿 变得荒凉
It’s gonna get wet, it’s gonna get wild.
那里应该会很冷
It’s supposed to be very cold
并且他们告诉我不要掉到水里
and they told me do not fall into the water.
我猜我们已经预见了要发生什么
I guess we’ll see what happens.
[摄影师] 你在干什么
– [Cameraman] What you doin Coyote?
我在穿我的速干裤
– I’m putting on my dry pants.
不然我要掉到水里了
Otherwise I’m gonna get into that water
就会浑身湿透 冻僵
and get soaking wet and freezing.
看那个 你只要穿上
See that , you wanna just get your
橡胶鞋穿过那里
neoprene booty through there.
有一些额外的温暖
Little extra added warmth.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
[摄影师] 太棒了
– [Cameraman] Awesome.
你准备好了吗
– You ready to do this?
举起棍子
High stick.
啊~ 出发
Ah go.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
好了 我们刚刚到了
– Okay so we’re just getting
这个大峡谷的第一部分
into the first part of the narrows here.
不是真的峡谷
Not the true narrows yet,
我们要搜寻所有的岩性水
we gotta forage up all this rocky water.
我们发现了这里有溅起白色浪花的水面
We got white water here.
这里有很多滑石 所以大家要注意自己的脚踝
A lotta slipper rocks so guys all watch your ankles.
我们不想让任何人被激流冲走
We don’t wanna carry anybody outta here.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
[摄影师] 走吧
– [Cameraman] Let’s go.
好的
– Alright.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
这里大约有1800万年了
– It has taken about 18 million years
这些峡谷被长时间雕刻而成
for these narrows to be carved out.
这条路是洪水冲出来而形成的
The way they were formed is through flash floods.
你能看到这里
You can actually see here, this is known
这里以谷壁上的凹陷著名
as the narrows alcove.
你可以看到这里
You can see how there’s this
有一个大的下切冲刷出来的岩石
big swooping undercut to the rock.
你几乎可以在这里听到回声
You can almost hear the echo coming off the inside a this.
哇哦
Oh wow.
这是一个我从来没有来过的壮观的地方
Just about one a the most epic places, I have ever been.
好吧 让我们沿着这条路一直走
Alright, lets keep headin’ up this way.
我能看到岩石已经开始要集合在一起了
I can see that the rock is startin’ to come together.
(悬疑的音乐)
(suspenseful music)
好的 通常当你们在家里看的时候
okay so often times when you guys are watching at home
你们会想知道 是不是只有我和工作人员
you wonder, is it just myself and the crew
在野外 实际上有很多次
out here in the wild, actually a lot a times
我们都有一个向导
we bring a guide with us.
今天我们和乔纳森一起在峡谷里
And today we’re out in the narrows, with Jonathan.
乔纳森 请告诉我们一些关于这个地方的情况
Jonathan, tell us a little bit about this location
还有为什么你会把它作为锡安最棒的景点
and why you love it as one a the best spots here in Zion.
你知道锡安的大峡谷是最早的
– You know the Zion narrows is the grandfather
缝隙谷 并且所有的直流
of all slot canyons, and so all the tributaries,
和水道都从锡安国家公园排出
and waterways that drain through Zion National Park,
直到维琴河
end up in the Virgin River.
这条维琴河有超过1500万年的历史
And this Virgin River over 15 million years carved out
长年冲刷出了这个壮丽的峡谷
this gorgeous canyon.
比如我们现在站的这个地方
Example where we’re standing right now,
从谷底 所有的路都直通崖顶
from the floor, all the way up to the top of the cliffs
大约有1500英尺 穿过一个
is about 1500 feet, and goes through one solid chunk
纳瓦霍砂岩的固体
of Navajo Sandstone.
这是不可思议的 并且
– That is incredible, an this is,
这主要是时间冲刷了这些岩石
basically time broken down through all these boulders
冲下来 穿过谷壁
rushing down, through the canyon walls
就把它变成这样
and turns it into this.
锡安有一个美丽的风景
– One of the beautiful things about Zion,
就是从那条路开始 也会从那条路结束
is it started that way, and it will end that way.
(平和的音乐)
(peaceful music)
好兴奋 我们就要进入
– Get excited, we are about to enter,
这个峡谷最狭隘的部分了
the narrowest part of the narrows.
看这个 沿着这条边
Look at this, right up along this edge
我们会上到一个峡谷 只有22英尺
we’re gonna go up a canyon, that’s only 22 feet
穿过它最宽的点
across at it’s widest point.
我甚至想象不到
I can’t even imagine how fast
水流冲过这里的速度有多快
the water must flow through here,
当你身处在暴雨中
when you’re in a torrential downpour.
好吧 让我们跨越这边到那里
Alright, let’s cut across this an head up in there.
哇 我好兴奋
Woo I’m excited.
哇哦
Wow.
(激动人心的音乐)
(exciting music)
我们做到了 到了峡谷最狭窄的那个点
We have made it, to the narrowest point
你们能听到回声吗
in the narrows, can you hear that echo?

Woo.
他们说峡谷就是旅游的必经之地
They say the narrows is like the spot to visit
当你去锡安国家公园的时候 这是一个艰难的徒步旅行
when you come to Zion, it’s a tough hike
启程穿越峡谷
comin up through that canyon,
冒着脚踝容易扭住的风险
ankle twisting rocks,
在寒冷的激流中前进
cold rushing water,
但这一刻真的是值得的
but this is the moment that truly makes it worth it.
这不同于地球上的其他景色
This is unlike anything I’ve every seen on our planet.
哇哦
Wow.
我们在这里成功了
We have made it here.
它一直是辛苦赚来的努力
It has been one hard earned effort.
我现在最想做的就是让工作人员挂出我们的成果
What I wanna do now is just let the crew hang out,
带来一些巨大的作用
get some great be role.
享受这个壮观的景色
And enjoy this spectacular scenery.
你能看到所有的时间留下的痕迹
You can see all the layers of time
当你来到旁边的岩石的时候
when you come right up next to the rock.
把你的手放上去
Get your hands on it.
就会感受到所有的凹槽
And just feel all of those grooves.
[摄影师] 哇哦 很酷
– [Cameraman] Wow, so cool.
好的 我觉得那有可能
– Woo, okay, I think that’s probably,
已经足够远了 我们还有5英里要走
about far enough, we have five miles to hike
穿越峡谷回去
back down through the canyon.
锡安国家公园 在今天给我们了
But Zion National Park, has given us one
一个不可思议的冒险
unbelievable adventure today.
不论是走大路
And whether you’re takin’ the high road
去天使之陆
up to Angel’s Landing,
还是走小路去大峡谷
or you’re goin’ on the low road, into the narrows,
都让每个人有些感触
there is something for everyone.
你们有机会 从这里出去去犹他州
You guys ever get the chance, to get out here to Utah,
肯定要参观一下锡安
definitely check out Zion.
我是丛林狼彼得逊 勇敢 经常待在野外
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild,
我们在下一个地方再见
we’ll see ya on the next location.

Woo.
(平和的音乐)
(peaceful music)
如果你觉得天使之陆和大峡谷很壮观
If you thought Angel’s Landing and the narrows were epic,
请一定要及时收看我们的节目
make sure to travel back in time,
因为我们在找寻恐龙的足迹
as we search for dinosaur tracks,
在紫色丘陵
in the purple hills.
别忘了 订阅就有机会加入我们
And don’t forget, subscribe so you can join me an the crew
在下一次的旅行
on our next location.
(平和的音乐)
(peaceful music)
你走过了去天使之陆的所有路
You hike all the way to the top of Angel’s Landing,
我觉得我们没有遇到一个动物
and I didn’t think we were gonna come across any animals
当然 他们会来拜访我们
and then of course, who comes to visit us,
小花栗鼠
tiny little chipmunks.
嘿 伙计们 看看你的手指
Hey guys, watch your fingers.
近距离接触花栗鼠
Up close with chipmunks.
快来吧我的丛林伙伴们
Come to me my jungle friends.
我们一起说说话
Let’s talk.
你们最近都在忙什么
So what have you guys been up to lately?
一切都还好吗
Anything good goin on?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

MR.Jungle

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWFtmLHI-D4

相关推荐