ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

喂养良善 止于邪恶 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

喂养良善 止于邪恶

INCREDIBLE SPEECH! - You Need To Hear This! - Motivational Video for Success in Life

今天不关乎于我 而关乎你
Today is not about me Today is about you!
我知道被闲置一隅的感觉
I know What it feels like to sit on a bench
我知道被击倒在地的滋味
I know what it feels like to get knocked down
我知道拥有了希望和梦想
I know what it feels like to have a hope and a dream
却无人相信的感觉
And nobody believes in it…
但我知道 总有人会相信
But a few people But here’s what I know.
你早晨醒来 开始一天的积极乐观
If you wake up in the morning and cut off the news
你的每一天都看起来成功 富有
and every single day you look like success and look like money
每一次归家 你会理解亲情的力量
and every time you go into a home you understand the power
每一次进家门
of likeability every time you go into a home,
即使不交流 也能互相感受
you make sure you don’t communicate you make sure you connect.
我向你保证 只要你不停灌溉树木
I guarantee you all the time as you water that tree,
一直巩固根系
all the time as you build that root system.
一直这样 树木就会长大
Over time, I promise you that tree will grow and
不知不觉间 你定会有属于自己的收获
before you know it you will have your own little personal harvest.
请不要放弃
And don’t you quit!
直到你抵达人生顶峰
Until you’re number one.
人生不易
Life’s not easy.
确实不易 不要妄想一帆风顺的人生
It is not! Don’t try to make it that way.
生命不公平
Life’s not fair.
从来没公平过 现在是这样 未来也是
Never was, it isn’t now and it won’t ever be.
不要陷入圈套 陷入权利圈套
Do not fall into the trap the entitlement trap
不要觉得自己是受害者
of feeling like you’re a victim.
你不是
You are not!
克服这种消极心理 和这个世界握手言和
Get over it and get on with it,
对 付出总是有收获的
and yes most things are more rewarding
每一滴汗都不会白流
when you break a sweat to get them.
生命中获得自我身份认知的第一步
Look, the first step that leads to our identity in life
不是“我知道我是谁”
is usually not I know who I am,
“我知我是谁” 这不是第一步
I know who I am that’s not the first step.
第一步是“我知道我不是谁”
The first step’s usually I Know Who I am not.
即认识到自己的局限
Process of elimination.
对自我局限的定义
Defining ourselves by what we are not is
就是真正了解自己的第一步
the first step that leads us to really knowing who we are.
那些吃喝玩乐的朋友
You know that group of friends that you hang out
并没有带给你真正好的影响
with that really might not bring out the best in you.
他们经常传播流言 心思阴暗
You know they they gossip too much, or they’re kind of shady.
他们的存在对你没有任何积极意义
They really aren’t gonna be there for you in a pinch.
还有那些酒吧
Or how about that bar?
我们总爱去酒吧
That we keep going to
得到的一直是最糟糕的宿醉
that we always seem to have the worst hangover from?
还有电脑屏幕
Or that computer screen, right?
它是个很好的理由
That computer screen that keeps giving us an
让我们足不出户
excuse not to get out of the house and
让我们与世隔绝 失去真正的人类交流
engage with the world and get some real human interaction.
还有美食
How about that food
我们一直吃的食物 入口皆是美味
that we keep eating the stuff that tastes so good going down.
日久天长却会让我们生病
It makes us feel like crap the next week?
让我们萎靡不振 体重飙升
We feel lethargic and we keep putting on weight.
而对于那些是非之人 是非之地 是非之物
Well those people those places those things,
不要再耗费你的时间和精力了
stop giving them your time and energy.
远离它们
Just don’t go there.
放下这一切
I mean put them down.
一旦你这样做了
And when you do this when you do
当你放下不好的东西 不再对此趋之若鹜
put them down when you quit going there.
当你不再把时间浪费在无意义的事情上
And you quit giving them your time,
自然而然 你就会把时间花在有用之处
you inadvertently find yourself spending more time and in more places.
就会活得更健康 更快乐
That are healthy for you that bring you more joy.
我们太在意了失败了 不是吗?
We so often focus on failure, don’t we?
我们反复思虑自己的失败
We study failure
纠缠于失败 一遍遍剖析 辗转难安
obsessed with failure we dissect failure and our failures.
对于失败我们思虑过多
We dissect them so much,
以至于难以自拔 陷入幻灭
we end up intoxicated with them to the point of disillusion.
我们日记上记录的是什么?
And when do we write in our diary?
是那些沮丧的时刻
Usually when we’re depressed.
我们在议论别人什么? 是他人的缺点和局限
What are we gossiping about? Other people’s flaws and limitations.
一不小心我们就变成了自己最讨厌的人
And we can dissect ourselves into self-loathing if we’re not careful.
很多时候 一旦我们沉溺于错误的东西
I find that most of the times our obsession
就会入耳皆是错误
with what is wrong just ends up reading more wrong
入眼皆是失败
more failure.
而取得成功的最简单方式
And the easiest way to dissect success
就是怀着感激之心
is through gratitude.
感激我所拥有的
Giving thanks for that which we
感激正在发生的
do have or what is working.
感谢那些我们有时会认为理所当然的简单事物
Appreciating the simple things we sometimes take for granted.
对一切怀着感恩之心 回报就是:
We give thanks for these things and that gratitude
将有更多值得你感激的事物发生
reciprocates, creating more to be thankful for.
言简意赅 却行之有效
It’s really simple and it works!
定义自己的成功
Define success for yourself!
为自己的成功下定义 但不能草率
Define success for yourself, but check this out.
几年前我在新奥尔良南部逗留过
I’m in South of New Orleans a few years ago.
我进去一家巫术商店
I went to a voodoo shop.
一面面墙上有木制的隔架
And they had this this wooden partition against the wall
隔架上放置着许多
of these columns and in these columns were all these
装着神奇药水的瓶瓶罐罐
vials of these magic potions right and the headings
然后每个药瓶会给你一些像 生产力
above each potion defining what they would give you were things like fertility,
健康 家庭 合法健康 能量
health, family, legal health, energy,
宽恕 金钱这样的东西
forgiveness, money…
你猜哪个标签下是空的
Guess whose column was empty?
金钱
Money!
怎么会这样
Just admitted
金钱可是万能的王
Money’s king today.
金钱让世界运转
It’s what makes the world go around.
金钱就是成功 钱越多代表人越成功 是吧?
It is success the more we have the more successful we are, right?
现在我要质疑这一文化价值观念
Now I would argue that our cultural values.
如今金钱当道 谦卑不再盛行
Have even been financialized Humility is not in vogue anymore.
人类陷入被动
It’s too passive.
看了太多依靠网络致富 太多一夜成名
It’s a get-rich-quick-on-the-Internet-riches-15-minutes-of-fame-world
这就是我们生活的世界
that we live in and we see it every day.
但大家还是都对成功心向往之 对吧
But we all want to succeed, right?
所以问题是要问问自己:
So the question that we gotta ask ourselves is what
之于我成功是什么? 之于你成功是什么?
success is to us? What success is to you?
是有更多钱吗?
Is it more money?
没问题啊 我对钱没什么意见
That’s fine. I got nothing against money
或许你想要家人健健康康?
Maybe it’s a healthy family.
或者快乐的婚姻
Maybe it’s a happy marriage.
或者能帮助他人
Maybe it’s to help others
或者名扬四海 鼓舞他人
to be famous to be spiritually sound.
或者你想要让世界成为
Leave the world a little bit better place
你所认为的美好地方
that you found it.
请继续问自己这个问题
Continue to ask yourself that question.
你的答案可以因时而异
Now your answer may change over time and that’s fine,
但一定要做到:
but do yourself this favor:
无论答案如何
Whatever your answer is
都不要选择荼毒你灵魂的东西
don’t choose anything that will jeopardize your soul.
优化你自己 成为更好的人
Prioritize who you are who you want to
不要花费时间去做那些
be and don’t spend time with anything that
违背本性的事情!
antagonizes your character!
兄弟 不要喝酷爱牌饮料 虽然当时很甜
Don’t drink the kool-aid, man! It tastes sweet.
日后你就得蛀牙 好吧?
But you will get cavities tomorrow, alright?
生活不是竞相追赶潮流
Life is not a popularity contest!
请勇敢地攀越山峰 但首先回答一个问题:
Be brave, take the hill, but first answer that question.
何处是我的山峰?
What’s my hill?
所以首先我们得定义自己的成功
So first we have to define success for ourselves.
然后我们要努力维持自己的目标
And then we have to put in the work to maintain it.
一步一个脚印
Take that daily tally,
悉心照料自己的花园 始终不改初心
tend our garden keep the things that are important to us in good shape.
我是说 听从你的心
I mean, let’s submit it.
人心内有两匹狼 一好一坏
We’ve all got two wolves in us: a good one and a bad one.
它们都有捕食的欲望
And they both want to eat.
我给你的忠告是:喂养良善 而非邪恶
The best I can tell you: we just got to feed that good one a little more than the other one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面对人生的不易、生命的不公,亦可满目泥泞,亦可入眼皆是繁花似锦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISaBVxFJTI

相关推荐