ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成功的途径:不断保持你的饥饿感 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成功的途径:不断保持你的饥饿感

Increase Your Hunger - STAY HUNGRY FOR SUCCESS

受到鼓舞 规范自己鼓舞世界各地的人
Inspired and disciplinedInspiring people everywhere
在喊一二三时保持饥饿感 保持谦逊
Stay hungry, stay humble on three.
一 二 三……保持饥饿感 保持谦逊
One, Two, Three……Stay hungry, stay humble.
不断增强和提高你的饥饿感
To strengthen and increase your hunger
是成功者们的一个共同特征
is the one common denominator amongst the most successful people.
理查德·布兰森是我的一个好朋友
You know, Richard Branson’s a good friend of mine,
还有像彼得·古伯 史蒂夫·林恩这些人
Peter Guber, Steve Lynn, all these guys.
他们从来没有丢失饥饿感
They’ve never lost their hunger.
大多数人渴望挣到钱
Most people are hungry to achieve a certain amount,
挣了一些钱之后他们就舒服了放松了
make a certain amount of money, and then they get comfortable and relaxed,
或者说身材变好之后他们就松懈了
or to get a certain level of fitness and then they relax.
但你知道么 理查德现在还有他十六岁时一样的紧迫感
But you know Richard is as driven today as when he was 16 years old starting.
我是说他虽然65岁了 但依旧活力四射
I mean he’s like on fire and he’s 65 years old.
沃伦·巴菲特已经八十五岁了
Warren Buffett is 85 years old, he is as driven today,
但现在的他仍和开始创业时一样富有活力
as when you know, he began the journey, right?
所以人们需要有这种饥饿感我相信天赋
And so people gotta have that hunger, I believe intelligence.
我喜欢古灵精怪的人
I love people that are wickedly smart.
并且我也努力的想那样
And I work to be wickedly smart
通过学习和训练等等来提升我的大脑
by educating and training myself and so forth, and training my brain.
但是有天赋的……很多有天赋的人离开学历就无法闯出一片天
But intelligent… there’s a lot of intelligent people can’t fight their way out of a paper bag.
——是的 ——对么?
– Yeah. – Right?
饥饿感是最终驱动力
Hunger is the ultimate driver,
因为如果你渴望 你就能有策略 你就能得到答案
because if you’re hungry, you can get the strategy, you can get the answer.
如果你不能模仿它 那你就去获得它
If you can’t model it, you can find it.
演戏达成你想达成的一切了么
Has acting turned out to be all that you wanted it to be?
——这是难以置信的——难以置信
– It’s incredible.- Incredible.
你知道 我……我从没想过我会把演戏当做事业
You know, I……I never knew that I could do it as a career, I never knew……
这是我的第一个记忆
It was the first memory that I had,
这是我能想起的第一件事 我同我父母说“我想当个演员”
it’s the first thing I can think of as saying “I want to be an actor” to my parents.
如果我不住在洛杉矶
And If I hadn’t lived in Los Angeles
没有离电影制作圣城如此之近
and been in such close proximity to sort of the Mecca of moviemaking.
如果我的父母没有说“我们会送你去试镜”
If I didn’t have parents that said, “OK, we’ll drive you to auditions”.
我们没有经济条件从爱达荷州搬到洛杉矶
We didn’t have the economic means to, you know, move camp from Idaho to Los Angeles,
只因为一个流着鼻涕的十岁小男孩的一句“我想当演员”
because some snotty ten–year–old kids is”I want to be an actor”, you know.
在放学后 我们去试镜 但是它总像 我之前说过
We did it after school, I got to go on auditions, but it was always, and I’ve said this before,
感觉像一组精英人士
it felt like an elite group of people,
我好像永远都不属于他们
and it felt like I would never belong to them.
所以当我有机会
So once I got the opportunity to,
和罗伯特·德尼罗出演《一个男孩的生活》这部电影
for example, get the movie “This Boy’s Life” with Robert De Niro.
我说 哇现在我能够 我可能能够掌握我的演绎生涯
I said, wow now I’m able to, I might be able tosteer the course of my career,
我可能会有和他们一样的职业
I might be able to have a career similar to these guys.
我真的特别羡慕
I am, you know, I just so admire.
我知道长到十五岁是这世界上最好的礼物
And that I knew 15 years old was the biggest gift in the world.
而且它从来没有抛弃我
And that’s never left me.
你知道 我从来没有那么饥渴那么渴望的
You know, I’ve never that thirst or that hunger for
想完成一个我真正满意的精彩的表演
wanting to give one great performance that I’m truely satisfied with,
或者参演一部我喜欢的电影
or be in one movie that I said I love this film.
是我所不知道的 不会消失的东西
Is something that I don’t know will never be quenched.
我不知道 那就是 我认为一件好事情
I don’t know, and that’s, and I think that’s a good thing,
因为它一直不断起作用 会一直推动你
because it keeps making,it keeps pushing you, you know.
我们发现人们越接近把梦想变成现实
We find that the more people get closer to making their dreams become a reality,
就越不容易接受信息
the less information they’re inclined to take in.
所以这好像人们走的越深 就越觉得没什么需要学
So it’s like the deeper people get, the less they think they need to learn.
你知道 我发现这是人们不长寿的原因
You know, and I find that is the reason why people don’t have longevity.
因为他们并未保持饥饿感
Because they don’t stay hungry.
这个区别是…… 我要出的下一本书里有
It’s the difference between, and this is in my next book,
这是短吻鳄和熊的区别
it’s the difference between an alligator and a bear.
大多数人不知道的是当短吻鳄在进食时
What most people don’t know is when an alligator eats,
他很满足 所以那是他最脆弱的时候
he’s satisfied, so he’s at his most vulnerable point.
但是短吻鳄与熊之间截然不同的是
But the distinct difference between an alligator and a bear,
短吻鳄是个潜伏者 而熊是个捕猎者
is that an alligator is a lurker, a bear is a hunter.
所以他们的本性不同 一个潜伏 一个出击捕猎
So their very nature is different, one lurks, one hunts.
因此如果你想真正成功
And so if you’re gonna be successful by the true meaning of the word,
你必须要做个捕猎者
you gotta be a hunter.
有些人进食 之后变得满足
Some people eat, and they eat they get satisfied,
他们吃完会为此欢呼3或4个月
they eat they cheer for 3 or 4 months.
对于捕猎者 每完成一件事 会寻找下一个目标
Hunters, every time we accomplish something, we looking for the next one.
进食不是为了得到满足 是出于必要而进食
We’re not eating to get satisfied, we’re eating out of necessity.
保罗·纽曼告诉我任何领域中的任何成功者
Paul Newman told me thatany successful person in any field,
如果在讨论他们事业时没有用到幸运这个词 那他们就是个骗子
who is discussing their career doesn’t use the word “luck” is a liar.
噢 对 他绝对正确 对
Oh, yeah, he’s absolutely right, yeah.
——所以你认为自己很幸运——非常幸运 对
– So you consider yourself lucky.- Very lucky, yeah.
但是你必须 有真才实学去遇见幸运 对吧?
But you have to, have talent to meet the luck, right?
有人把球传给你
Somebody hands you the ball,
然后你接住开跑 你知道
and you run, you know.
我意思是 如果受打打击 你会感受到如果你闯过了 你可能永远不知道
I mean, and if get hit, you get hit,or maybe you make it through, you never know.
但是我意思是我就是知道有人在某个时间点传给我球
But I mean I just know that somebodyhanded me the ball at a certain point,
并且我足够渴望接住球奔跑我一直在跑 所以……
and I was hungry enough to keep running,and I’m still running, so…
你认为是什么让你在你的工作上如鱼得水
What do you think makes you good at what you do?
你必须承认你很优秀
You have to think you’re good.
我还好
I’m okay.
嗯……
Um…
你不留意自己 对么?
You don’t watch yourself, right?
我不留意 是的我不喜欢观察我自己
I don’t. No. I don’t like to watch myself.
但是我认为……你知道……嗯……
But I think…you know…um…
我保持饥饿感 而不是保持自己的志向
I maintain a hunger, but not an ambition.
你知道 我喜欢探索一个角色的所有可能性
You know, I’m very happy to exploreall possibilities of the character,
并且真正地 深入这个角色
and really, you know dive in to the role.
我意思是说 你知道 当迪士尼想开除我
I mean, to the point of where, you know,Disney wanted to, wanted to fire me.
——他们想把你从《女海盗》开除?——对
– They wanted to fire you from Pirates?- Yeah.
因为什么?
Because?
他们不理解我在做什么
They couldn’t understand what I was doing.
他们不理解这个角色
They didn’t understand the character,
他们实际上在考虑给电影起个副标题 你知道
they were actually were contemplating subtitling the film you know.
我告诉某些人 而他们问我你能再说一遍么?
Telling someone and they asked me,would you repeat that again?
我对电视广播很有兴趣
I was interested in going into broadcasting.
我是被收养的 这是我想走出去的关键
I’m adopted, and that was my key out.
我想让我妈妈以我为豪
I wanted to make my mama proud of me.
我感激妈妈为我 我弟 我妹妹所做的
I was very much appreciative of what she has donefor my brother and sister and I,
这是我走出的一步
and that was my way out.
我走进一个演播室问那个人
And I went over to a radio station, asked a guy that
我告诉他我对演播很有兴趣
and told him that I was interested in broadcasting.
他瞧了瞧我 我的草帽和我外套
He looked at me, and my straw hat, and my overalls.
他说 “你有任何演播的经历么?”
He said, “Do you have any broadcasting background?”
我说 “没有 先生”
I said, “No Sir, I don’t.”
——你是做什么的?——我修草
– What do you do?- I cut grass.
[大笑]
[Laughter]
年轻女士问我你做什么工作我在垃圾车上工作
Young ladies asked me what kind of work I do,and I was working on a garbage truck.
我说 “好吧 我是个卫生技术员”
I say, “Well, I’m a sanitary technician.”
[笑声]
[Laughter]
他说“我们没有适合你的工作”
He said, “we don’t have any job for you.”
我决定我要做些什么
I decided that there was something I was going to do.
我决定我永不停步
I decided I’m unstoppable.
我要一直向上 在这我就要这样做
I’m going to go up, and here I ‘m gonna do this.
我开始每天都去播音室
I started going to the radio station every day,
跟那些在做我想干的事的人们建立关系
developing a relationship with the people that were doing what I wanted to do.
这就是我想激励你们做的
And that’s what I encourage you to do.
不论你想去哪里 任何领域
Where, whatever area you want to go,
找到那些在做你所想做的事的人
and find people that are doing it the way you want to do it,
跟他们建立关系
and develop a relationship with them.
当我决定做这行
When I decided to go on this area,
我给诺曼文森特皮尔博士写信
I wrote letters to Dr. Norman Vincent Peale,
给金坷垃 丹尼斯·维特利 在这个领域的所有伟人
to Zig Ziglar, to Denis Waitley,all of the giants in this area.
并且我说“我有想做的事”
And I said, this is something I want to do.
我要追随你的事业
I’ve been following your career.
你能帮我么?
Would you help me?
诺曼文森特皮尔博士回信了
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale answered my letter,
写了篇关于我的文章 把我写进他最新发行的书
did an article on me, wrote about me in the most recent book that he issued,
做了很多关于我的节目
and done many broadcasts about me.
我想和那些得到我所想得到的人
I wanted to develop a relationshipand rapport with those people
建立良好关系
that were achieving those things that I wanted to achieve.
同样的 我想去演播室
By the same token, I would go to the radio station.
我想跟那些人建立关系
And I developed a relationship with the guys,
他们把我当能差使的小男孩当他们需要食物或……
and they used me as an errand boy when they needed some food or…
需要有人去接来商业区的演员
Someone to go pick up entertainers that came in the town.
Temptations唱《我的女孩》的时候
Temptations singing, “My Girl”.
杰里·巴特勒唱《为你的珍贵爱》的时候
Jerry Butler singing, “For Your Precious Love”.
塞姆·库克唱《亲爱的 你送我》的时候
Sam Cooke singing, “Darling, you send me”.
我从机场把演员接来
I would pick up the entertainers at the airport,
开着电台主持人的凯迪拉克到处转
and driving around, in the disc jockeys’ big Cadillacs,
没有驾照 但是我表现得像在小心驾驶
didn’t have any driver’s license,but I was acting like a heads up.
[大笑]
[Laughter]
过去每天我都会回家后练习沟通技巧
Everyday day I used to go home, and work on my communication skills,
发展自己
developing myself.
惠特尼·杨说 “要为机遇做准备
It was Whitney Young, he said, it’s better to be prepared for an opportunity and not have one
而不是有了机遇但没有准备”
than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.
开始行动起来 完善你自己吧
Start working and developing yourself now,
为你自己所想要的做准备
and prepare yourself for what it is that you want,
因为你想得到它
because you expect to get it.
当电台主持人在控制室时
And when the disc jockeys were in the control room,
我会进去全神贯注地看他们
I would go in and watch them,
他们已经信任我 允许我留在那里
and develop a trust level, they would let me stay,
我会盯着看 注意他们如何操作
and I would watch and observe them working the controls.
当你想从生活中得到什么 不要担心怎样才能得到
When you want something out of life, don’t worry about how you’re going to get it.
方法 不是问题
How is none of your business.
最难的是 是你要坚持目标
The most difficult thing it is, is to hold the vision.
坚持目标
is to hold the vision.
所以我当时在演播室
So there I was at the radio station.
一个人在广播中 他开始喝水 名字叫“摇滚”
A guy was on the air, and he started to drinkby the name of Rock.
我在窗户外 看着他盯着他
I was outside the window, looking at him and watching.
[大笑]
[Laughter]
这就是我的饥饿感 [大笑]
Hungry, [Laughter]
并且做好准备
and ready,
说“喝 摇滚 喝”
saying, “Drink, Rock, Drink.”
[大笑]
[Laughter]
很快 电话响了 他是总经理
Pretty soon, the phone rang, he was the general manager.
我说 “嗨?”
I said: Hello?
他说 “勒斯 我是克莱因”
He said: Les, this is Mr Klein.
我说 “我知道” [大笑]
I said: I know. [Laughter]
他说“摇滚完不成节目了 他吐字不清”
He said: Rock can’t finish his program, he’s slurring his words.
我说 “我知道” [大笑]
I said: I know. [Laughter]
——你能在其他电台主持人来之前替一下么?
– Can you work the controls until one of the other disc jockeys come in?
你会联系他们么?
…would you call them?
我说 “我会 先生” [大笑]
I said: Yes, Sir. [Laughter]
我挂掉电话
I hung the phone up.
我说 “现在他肯定觉得我疯了”
I said, “now he must be thinking I’m crazy.”
[大笑]
[Laughter]
我打电话给我妈和我女朋友 卡珊德拉 说
I called my mama and my girlfriend Cassandra, said,
“你们都到前廊来并且打开收音机
“You all come out on the front porch and turn up the radio,
我准备播音了”
I am about to come on the air.”
[笑声和欢呼声]
[Laughter and cheers]
我等了十五分钟 我给他回电话
I waited about 15 minutes. I called him back.
我说 “克莱恩先生?我找不到人”
I said: Mr Klein? I can find nobody.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
他说 “他们来之前 你为什么不先进去
He said: Why don’t you go in there and work the controls until they get there?
……现在什么也别说”
…and don’t say nothing here.
我说 “是 先生”
I said: Yes, sir.
我迫不及待地坐在转盘旁 穆斯塔法
I couldn’t wait to sit down at that turntable, Mustafa.
我说“小心 我是LB 三个P——勒斯·布朗 你的唱片演奏者
I said: Look out, this is me LB, triple P— Les Brown, your Platter Playing Poppa.
我身前没有任何人
There were none before me,
我身后也没有任何人
and there will be none after me,
因此我感到茕茕孑立
therefore that makes me the one and only.
年轻且孤独 喜欢交朋友
Young and single, love to mingle.
称职 善良
Certified, bonafide,
无疑能带给你满意
indubitably qualified to bring you satisfaction,
和各种活动
and a whole lot of action.
小心 宝贝 我是你的心上人 我很饥饿
Look out, baby, I’m your love man, I was hungry.
[大笑和欢呼]
[Laughter and cheers]
嗨 戴蒙德 我是马修·博格斯
Hey Daymond, I’m Mathew Boggs.
身负如此的成功 你是怎么保持饥饿感
With all the success, man, how do you study hungry
一直向前 一直成长 一直完善?
to keep moving forward to,to keep growing, to keep building?
这要谈到我的第一原则 做你喜欢的事
It goes back to my theory of first of all doing what you love,
但是我周围的一群人……
but I surround myself with a bunch of people that…
你知道 在我的公司 如果你了解 我大概雇佣了35个人
you know, in my company if you really look at I probably hired about 35 people
他们都是我12或15岁认识的
that I’ve known since I was 12 or 15 years old.
所以在任何时间 我做的不恰当 他们都会提醒我
So at any given time I get out of place, they remind me.
但是理论上和这些人的整个合作关系是从他们入伙开始
But that whole partnership in theory program of those people is when they come aboard.
你或许 你知道……
And you may, you know…
这里有一个是科力普
One of my guys right here is Klip for you yet.
科力普是我的人 你知道 我曾是驻巴布森学院的企业家
Klip is my guy, you know I was entrepreneur–in–residence at Babson University,
而他第一天没有来上课
and he didn’t show up for the first day of class,
我们教了他一段时间
and we taught him for a while,
突然
and then all of a sudden,
他搬去了各种不同的地方
you know, he moved to various different areas,
忙于实习
and he was reeling to intern.
现在这个人 作为大学毕业生 他已经30岁
Now this guy can make, being a college grad he’s already 30 years old,
他能挣 他平均每年挣12000美元一年
he can make, he averaged out 12000 dollars a year.
但是他说他打算放弃所有
But he said he was going to scrap all that,
他想多久就多久
and put in his long…as much time as he wanted it.
我希望他一直实习 直到找到挣钱的方法
And I want him to intern until he found a way to make money.
现在他肯定干的更好
Now he’s obviously making way more than that now,
但他信我
but he bet it on me.
相应地 我有饥饿感 因为我也信他
And in return, I’m hungry because I bet on him.
我不能让那么多人都一起奔跑向前
I can’t, I can’t have a lot of people running and going.
噢 对 我也一样信戴维 我 在我的一生中1520个科力普这样的人
Oh, yeah, I bet it on David like that, and it’s like, and I have…I have 1520 Klips like that in my life.
我想是这让我有饥饿感 我很兴奋 他就是我的生活方式
And I think that makes me hungry. I’m excited. I live through him.
你知道有一点很重要
You know there’s a key ingredient.
运动员有 演员也有
that athletes have, and actors.
只有那些真正不断打磨手艺的人才会成功
People that really have sort of honed their craft become successful.
如果你打算迈出下一步 这很重要
It’s a key ingredient that you really need if you’re going to go to that next level.
而你必须要保持饥饿感
And that you have to stay hungry.
如果你要有饥饿感 然后保持饥饿感
If you have to be hungry, and then stay hungry.
唯有那些饥饿的人 才真正有饥饿感
It’s those people that are hungry, that really hungry
才会达成目标
to make this thing happen,
付出时间去实现人生目标
that really put in the time tomake this thing happen in their life,
那些成功的人都是如此
those are the people that succeed.
这是个漫长的过程
It’s a slow road,
但是关键是保持饥饿感
but the key is to stay hungry.
带着饥饿和渴望去追逐你所想要的
Go after what you want with a hunger, with a desire.
这会让你超越你周围的人
That transcends other people around you.
坦白的说 如果你有梦去追
And quite frankly if you have a dreamthat you’re going for,
如果别人不理解
other people won’t understand,
这是因为他们想做其他事情
because they’ll want to do other things.
你意识到一天时间有限
And you realize that there’s only so much time in a day,
但如果你有梦想 那就把梦想放在最前面
but if you have a dream, that you have to make that dream a priority.
你要用一种不同的方式努力实现
You have to go for it in a different way,
这种方式需要你花费时间去做事
that has to be the one thing that you spend your time doing,
需要你开始不断思考 随时铭记在心
the one thing that you’re sort of beginning to hone, that sort of stays on your mind.
因为你想在这方面做到最好 如此才能成功
Because you want to perfect this area, so that you can be successful.
现在在你开始行动前
Now before you do that though,
我要提醒你 你必须算算你的付出意味着什么
I would caution you, you have to countthe cost of what that means,
你必须明白你要牺牲什么
you have to realize what it is that you’re going to sacrifice.
因为 一天的时间有限
Because again there’s only so much time in a day.
如果你有了目标
And if you make something your goal,
如果你有了生命中重要的东西
if you make something important in your life,
而且你决定“我要朝它努力”
and you decide “I’m going for that”,
你必须明白有其他一些事你做不了
you have to realize that there’s going to be some other things you can’t do,
有些时间你不能闲逛
there’s going to be sometimes you can’t hang,
有些地方你不能去
there’s going to be some places you can’t go.
因为这些事你必须花费时间才能实现
Because there are some things that you have to really put in time on to make happen.
所以你要确定 你的目标值得你的付出
So make sure your goal is worth the sacrifice that you’re going to make.
好多时候 我们会幻想
A lot of times, we, in sort of we dream about things,
我们幻想一些事:
we fantasize about things:
如果我们做了这些事会怎么样
How it would be to have those things,
如果拥有会多么好
and how nice it would be to obtain.
但是我们没有考虑那些
But we don’t really think about the cost
为了获得而不得不做出的牺牲
that we have to pay in order to obtain.
我们没有考虑为了达到那个水平要付出什么
We don’t think about what it takes in orderto reach that of a level.
这不是仅仅是想想
It’s not just thinking about it,
这是要干些实事 来达成目标
but it’s actually doing some things, making it happen.
坦白讲 饥饿感最能将不同人区分开来
Honestly, the biggest thing that separates people is hunger.
保持饥饿感 追求成功
Be hungry for success
想看更多内容 分享并订阅
Share and subscribe for more

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

听那些成功的人谈如何成功!他们在强调饥饿感,它是成功的必备品,保持渴望,成功会如约而至。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

李狗蛋

审核员

ZY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNz7M3OABQ

相关推荐