未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

优化笔记的五种方法

IMPROVE YOUR NOTES » five ways

大家好 在上次的“我的背包里都有什么”视频中
Hello everyone, in my”What’s in My Backpack” video
我给你们看了一下我的笔记本
I gave you a sneak peek of my new notebook
收到许多
of requests to show you how I’m currently taking my notes and
让我为你们展示一下平时怎么做笔记的要求
of requests to show you how I’m currently taking my notes and
这里有一些小窍门 可以让你在自己的笔记本上
some tips on how to achieve the same type
做出相同类型的笔记
of result with your own notebooks.
所以今天的视频
So for today’s video
我要分享五个关键因素
I’ll show you the five key aspects that
可以使我的笔记达到我想要的效果
make my notes work so well for me,
然后你也可以做出相似的笔记
and how you can take similar ones
首先
First of all,
第一步就是挑选一个看着舒服的笔记本
the first step is to pick a notebook that is pleasing to the eye
结实耐用可以使用很久的那种
efficient and sturdy enough to hold all of your notes for a long time.
我只用一个笔记本
I picked a single notebook for all my semester
去记录整个学期所有的笔记
‘s notes because of that I thought it would
这样我可以挑一个非常结实的硬皮笔记本
be important to get a sturdier hardcover notebook
在接下来的好几个月里每天使用
that I’ll use for the months to come every single day.
我用的是一个硬皮的专业A4笔记本
The notebook I picked is a moleskin Pro A4 notebook
里面是点状格纹
with dotted pages, and it has two key features
它有两个部分可以在做笔记时区分功能
that make it so functional for note taking:
有页码的部分 和目录部分
numbered pages and a table of contents
因为我用一个笔记本记所有的课堂笔记
Since I’m using a notebook for all of my classes
非常重要的一点是
it was very important
我需要给每页编号
for me to be able to number the pages and
以区分不同的课题
index the different class topics and
和索引目录中的不同学科
subjects in a table of contents and the fact
事实上 这个笔记自带的两个不同划分使我记笔记更加容易
that this notebook already has these two components makes my job much easier
虽然这不能算一个小窍门吧
Although this doesn’t count as a tip
对于记笔记本身来说
for the note-taking in itself
非常大的一部分是
It is definitely a big part
组织好笔记的结构
of the organization of my notes
我在这里非常建议大家
And I suggest you to apply
在笔记记录的过程中应用相同的原则
the same concept in all of your notebooks
第二个窍门是用两列笔记
The second tip is to use two columns instead
代替覆盖整个页面的笔记
of writing across the whole page.
我已经这样记笔记很多年
I’ve been taking notes like this for a few years
但是无论我是否使用[康奈尔笔记法]
and whether I apply the Cornell method or not,
我都偏向于用两列记录
I always prefer to use it
这种方法使我能够
It allows me to have much
在上课时更灵活的记录
more flexibility when taking notes during class
由于我不可能提前完全预知讲课内容
Since I’m never able to fully anticipate the lecture speech
事实上 水平两列记录的方式可以使我加入评论和举例
The fact that I can write horizontally in two different spots allows me to add comments, examples,
并且修正错误
and corrections
与其总是担心必须在同一区域
instead of having to worry
压缩我听到的所有信息
about cramping all the information I’m hearing into the same space
分列的方法可以以各种不同的形式使用
The column method can be used in tens of
并且可以帮助区分你正在选修的课程
different ways and this really varies per subject class
和每一堂课
and the course you’re currently taking
在我取得我的学士学位时 我曾经写下上课时评论的文章
In our bachelors, I used to write down the legal articles
这样我就可以在同一时间内
I was commenting in class so I could
查看原始版本
look at both the original source and the
以及带有教授评论的版本
professor’s comments in the same page.
除此之外 我还用一列
I also use the column to
加入我个人对某一门课的评论
add my own personal comments on a subject or
或者其他我觉得可以补充参考的
reference to other pages or materials
一些引用信息和资料
that I wanted to consult to complement those materials..
是否想要采用这种笔记记录的方法在于你
The way you use this method is really up
但我认为
to you, but I think you should try
最好还是尝试一次再做决定
it out at least for one day.
第三个窍门是巧用颜色
The third tip is to use color,
但是要谨慎使用 形成规律
but with caution as a rule;
我给每组笔记都只用两种颜色的笔标注
I only use two colored pens for each set of notes.
一方面来说
On the one hand,
这样可以只标记真正重要的信息
that allows me to highlight only the important information without having to decode
而无需在各种颜色中费力寻找相关的部分
thousands of different colors searching for the relevant parts.
另一方面
On the other side,
只使用两种颜色会使记笔记这件事更加高效
using only two pens makes note taking in itself much more efficient,
这样 我就不需要花费太多时间
since I don’t need to
在太多的颜色中做选择
lose time choosing between too many different colors
尤其是我需要在上课时注意力集中的时候
when I should really be paying attention to class.
一个加分点是我认为选择一些对比度很强的颜色
As a plus, I think that picking a few contrasting colors
可以让你的笔记看上去更整洁
also makes your notes much neater looking,
如果想让笔记看上去更美观
and if you’re looking for this type of aesthetic,
越少就越好
minimalism is the way to go.
第四个窍门就是要学会在笔记中
The fourth tip is to learn how to arrange the space
合理的安排空间
in the pages of your notebook
有些人喜欢在一整页中尽可能的记录所有的信息
Some people like to cram as much information as possible in one page,
这种方法可能在少数情况里
and while that can be quite pleasant
是还不错的选择
looking in a few cases,
但是却使得学习过程变得的繁复
it can make the studying process way more difficult.
如果你将课堂笔记本
If you are using your class notebook
作为一种转化信息的工具
as a transitional source of information,
比如要回家重新写一遍的话
like if you’re going to rewrite all of your notes when you get home,
那这就不是问题了
this might not be a problem. However,
但是如果想让笔记本作为
if you’re thinking of your notebook as
学习时使用的最终的信息资源的话
the ultimate source of information when studying, it will
注意你的字迹是十分重要的
be important to think of your handwriting and,
而且最重要的就是如何合理分配你的页面
most of all, of how you arrange the spacing of your page.
如果你想使用分列的方法
If you want to use the column method,
有时候会没有什么内容是需要记录在第二列里的
sometimes you’ll not have information to add in the second column.
虽然会留着让你极端
Although this can leave a blank portion in the
想要写满的空白
page that you desperately want to fill in,
但是 留着吧
leave the blank space in there.
这样做有两个好处第一 你的页面看上去更干净整洁
This can be beneficial for two reasons: first of all, your page will look cleaner and
在考试复习时
reviewing for tests or exam will be much easier
更加容易的找到确切信息
if you give your eyes an easier time looking for specific information. Secondly,
第二 在笔记中适当留白
allowing yourself for some blank space between
可以在未来的学习课程中
notes also lets you write your own personal comments
留出自己备注的空间
in between in future study sessions;
有时我会十分推荐你在主动阅读的时候这样做
something that I highly suggest you if you are into active reading. Finally,
最后一点 学会遮掉错的地方
learn how to efficiently cover up mistakes.
很多人都问我
Tons of people ask me how I’m
怎么能在记笔记时不出错
able to take notes without ever making mistakes. Well,
但我现在正在修英语课
since I’m currently taking English courses,
我的母语又是葡萄牙语
and my first language is Portuguese,
我真的也会犯不少错误
believe me when I say that I make mistakes.
事实上有几处错误我是知道的 但是
I know quite a few of them actually. However,
我的笔记只有我自己看
since I’m the only one reading my own notes,
如果有任何的语法或拼写错误
if I make any grammar or vocabulary mistake,
我要么就留着这个单词不变
I will either leave the word as it
反正也不会影响我的学习
is as it will not compromise my learning
或者我就重写一下
of the subject or I will rewrite it
在错误的单词前然后下划线标记一下
in front of the wrong words and underline it.
但是如果这个错误影响了我对相关知识点的了解
If my mistake compromises my knowledge on the topic
而我以后还要看这里
if I read it in the future,
我会尽可能干净整洁的在单词上划删除线
I will strike it through as neatly as I can. Overall,
这样的话
this will result in notes
我的笔记就还是非常干净
as spotless as they can be and
看上去不会有任何区别
It will not make a difference at all.
所以我希望你们能喜欢
So I hope you’ve enjoyed my five quick
能和我做出一样笔记的五个小窍门
tips on how to write notes like mine,
下周见啦
and I’ll see you next week.
拜拜
Bye

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

大神的五个小窍门,可以让你的笔记变的好看又专业!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

路过世界的旅行家

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7yCl2xFysU

相关推荐