ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

增强你的沟通技巧,别看起来像个傻子 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

增强你的沟通技巧,别看起来像个傻子

Improve Communication Skills – Don’t look like a fool | Speak Confidently | Personality Development

一些错误的交流方式让你看起来像个傻瓜
Hi everybody and welcome to this video,my name is Rima.
嗨 大家好 欢迎观看这个视频 我是Rima
And today we are going to talk about
今天我们将讨论一下
the key communication mistakes that people make
人们在沟通时会犯的主要错误
OK now when I am talking about communication
当提及沟通时
I am not talking only about spoken communication
我谈论的不仅仅是口头交流
the way I am talking to you right now.
就像我们现在谈话的方式
This is communication.
这只是沟通的一种类别
I am talking about written communication
我要讲的是书面交流
It could be emails,It could be texts
可以是邮件 可以是短信
or of course conversations that we have.
当然也包括我们之间的会谈
And mostly I have seen people make a lot
大多数情况下 我发现人们
of communication errors at work in a profession scenario.
在职场工作中会出现许多沟通错误
Now this could be embarrassing.
这会令人尴尬
It could take a toll on your professional relationships
也可能会对你的职场关系造成负面影响
and in a long run this could affect your career.
并且长期以往 还会影响你的职业生涯
So let’s learn how not to make these key communication errors.
那么 我们来学学如何规避这些主要的沟通误区
I am Rima.
我是Rima
I am going to share some tips with you. So stay with me.
接下来我将与你分享一些技巧 跟我来吧
内心想拒绝的的时候却说了可以
Now big mistake that people commit while communicating while talking
人们在交流中 特别是在工作场合中
especially in a work scenario
犯的一个巨大错误是
is that they end up saying”Yes” when they actually want to say”No”
他们内心想拒绝时却回答说“好”
Now saying “no” is awkward.
说“不”会很尴尬
It’s at times embarrassing.
有时这让人难为情
It feels uncomfortable.
让人感觉不舒服
and most of us are not conditioned to say “No”.
我们大多数人并不习惯说“不”
Because maybe sometime somewhere in life we have said”NO”
因为或许我们曾在某时某地对人说过“不”
and we have been made to feel very bad about it
拒绝他人让我们感觉很糟糕
which is why each time you have to say”No”
正因如此你每次必须选择拒绝时
it becomes little difficult.
会感觉有些困难
And that’s understandable.
这是可以理解的
Don’t feel bad about it.
不要觉得这样不好
But remember you can’t always say”Yes” because you can’t say”No” .
但记住 你不能因为不知如何拒绝而一直说“好”
You can say yes when you need to yes.
在你需要说“好”的时候 当然可以这样做
But when you need to say”No” ,
但在你需要说“不”时
you need to be assertive and you need to be able stand your ground and say” No”.
你需要坚决果断地拒绝
Now most people in a professional environment find it difficult to say no
现在的职场环境下 多数人认为说“不”很难
because they feel if they say” no” to a certain task,
因为他们觉得如果拒绝一项特定任务
they will not remain in the good books of their bosses or colleague.
他们就不会给老板或同事留下好的印象
Now it’s not always easy and it’s not always viable to keep pleasing people.
取悦他人并不总是容易而可行的
OK sometimes you have to take a stand and state a”NO”,
所以在某些情况下你必须表态说“不”
a very firm”No” for the task that is being presented to you ,
要坚定的拒绝你面前的这项工作
Because if you take on every bit of work that comes to you
如果你对所有的工作都来者不拒
which may or may not be your responsibility.
无论是职责内的或是职责外的
What’s gonna happen is that you’re gonna get very burdened with work,
你就会感受到巨大的压力
overburden in fact.
甚至超出你的负荷
And you are going to lose your productivity
你的工作效率会降低
which will create problems for you.
很多问题会随之而来
So whenever it’s required,
所以如果有需要
you must stand your ground.
你必须坚持自己的立场
Be assertive, be confident.
果断且自信
Do not get worried about the repercussions
不要担心结果会怎样
Say a polite but firm”NO”.
礼貌而坚决地说“不”
And always have your reasons ready.
并且想好拒绝的理由
You can’t say a”No” without having a reason.
你不能无缘无故地拒绝别人
It has to be a valid reason
拒绝别人要有正当理由
that will be accepted by your colleagues and your bosses.
需要得到同事和老板的认可
So remember when your heart is telling you to say “No”
所以记住 当你的真实想法是“不”的时候
It’s not correct to say”Yes” right now.
说“好”是不正确的
Just say “ No” .
你需要说出“不”
It takes practice but you’ll get it.
这需要练习 不过你可以做到
It’s a simple word,it’s short.Say”NO”.
这很简单 说出这个简短的词“不”
对某些情况做出回应而不是过激的反应
And one another mistake that a lot of people make in professional communication is
另一个职场交流中经常出现的错误是
reacting to situations but not responding to them,
人们对各种情况会做出反应而不是回应
Now like difficult conversations
例如一些高难度的会谈
there are also disagreement at work on and off
工作中时不时就会遇到分歧
maybe not every day
也许不是每天都出现
But whenever disagreement happens or a difference of opinion happens between you and another person
但每当你和他人产生争论或意见不和时
its very very important that you don’t just react to the heat of the moment
不要只宣泄当时激动的情绪 这特别重要
Because that would end up spoiling things
这样做只会让事情变糟
It will spoil up your relationship with that colleague
会破坏你与那个同事的关系
and make you come across as very hotheaded
并且给人留下一种性急
and not professional at all.
并且不专业的印象
So it’s very important that you learn the”art of restrained”
所以懂得“克制的艺术”十分重要
hold back.
退一步
Think about what you are saying.
考虑一下你刚刚说的话
Think if what you are saying is valid
问问自己它们是否合理
and respond from a place of intelligence
并且理智地回应
rather than reacting from a place of anger or from a place of ego.
而不是因生气或从自我的角度来进行回击
It’s very important that you hold back in the moment if required like I said earlier.
如之前所述必要时克制自己是非常重要的
Make notes.
记些笔记
state your points on paper
在纸上陈述自己的想法
and come back and kind of explain your point of view.
然后回过头来解释一下这些的想法
Do not just react at the heat of moment
不要因一时冲动做出回击
because you will not like it later.
因为过后你就会后悔
It’ll make you feel all embarrassed
它会让你觉得尴尬
At the same time it won’t create a value.
同时这样做也没有任何实质意义
because that all the time what you need to be doing what your colleague need to be doing
因为自始至终你和你的同事需要做的
is for looking for resolution
是寻找解决方案
looking way of solving the problem
寻找解决问题的途径
rather than increasing the tension and escalating the problem.
而不是剑拔弩张 使问题升级
So remember always respond don’t just react.
请记住 回应问题而不仅是作出反应
不要在工作时侵犯他人隐私
Now another thing that I want to warn you against
我还需要提醒你另一件事情
that lot of people don’t even
这个错误很多人正在犯
realize they are doing this is
但却未曾意识到
avoid crossing the line of privacy at work.
即避免在工作中侵犯他人隐私
Yes it’s a very very important point,
这一点尤其重要
a very big communication a very great communication error
这是一个人们在沟通时不断犯的
that people end up committing over and over again.
巨大的错误
and this leads to a lot of people getting offended,
这致使许多人受到冒犯
a lot of chaos lot of gossip at workplaces.
催生了许多职场里的混乱状态和流言蜚语
so let’s make it very clear
所以 我们要澄清一下
that workplace are meant for people to work together
工作场所是一个让人们一起共事
and engage with each other professionally and only professionally.
互相合作的地方 它仅仅与工作有关
Now if you end up making friends at work,
如果你在工作中结交了好友
it’s very important that you don’t treat them that casually at work.
与他在工作中相处时不要太随意 这点很重要
You can probably catch up after hours and be friendly with them.
你可以在下班后和他们一起友好相处
but at your workplace
但在工作场合
maintaining the professional etiquette and behavior is very very important.
维持职场规矩是非常非常重要的
A lot of people have complicated personal life
许多人的私人生活比较复杂
and even if it’s not complicated,
即使不复杂
everyone’s personals life is theirs only.
每个人的生活也只属于他们自己
So if you know something about some one’s personal life
即使你知道关于他人私生活的一些事情
it’s important that
非常重要的是
you don’t bring it to your professional equation.
不要把它带入到职场中
So whether it’s written communication, verbal communication, emails or texts
所以 无论书面交流 口头表达 通过邮件或短信
make sure you keep all the communication at your workplace extremely and totally professional.
确保工作场合的所有沟通都是极其职业化的
You don’t get personal with people.
不要与人议论他人是非
You don’t address them in a casual manner the way properly address your friend or a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
不要用称呼朋友或恋人的方式来随意称呼他们
Keep it very polite very professional.
保持足够的礼貌性和职业性
Because I don’t think anybody deserves to feel personally violated at workplaces.
因为我不认为在工作中有人应该受到人身攻击
and a casual attitude at workplaces can lead to a lot of complications later on
工作场所中随意的态度会导致许多并发症
So it’s very important that
因此 我们要避免
we avoid crossing the line of privacy at work
在工作中侵犯他人隐私 这一点很重要
even this takes a lot of practice
即使这一点也需要多加练习
because some of us are naturally talkative
因为有的人天生健谈
naturally have this habit of getting very personal with people.
习惯与人私交甚密
So let’s avoid this,let’s practice professional etiquette.
那就让我们来避免这一错误 练习职场礼仪吧
and I am sure all of us will be able to work absolutely harmoniously by doing this.
我确信 通过不断练习 所有人都能和谐地工作
So avoid avoid avoid crossing that line
谨记千万不要越线
and maintain that privacy of all your colleagues
保护所有同事的隐私
在彻底检查完邮件之前 不要着急去发送
Now let’s look at communication errors
现在 让我们一起来看看
that people commonly make in the professional environment
人们在职场中普遍存在的沟通误区
Have you heard of” Hitting send on your email without a review”?
你听说过“不审查邮件而直接发送”吗?
Now let me tell you that this is a complete No, No,
现在我来告诉你 这是完完全全错误的
A lot of peoples write long emails,
很多人的邮件都写得冗长
Firstly I think emails should be brief, crisp and to the point.
首先 我认为邮件应当简洁 干脆 突出重点
but it’s ok maybe sometimes once in a while you want to write a longer email.
但偶尔你想写封长邮件也是可以的
So people write long emails
所以 在写长邮件时
and they actually end up hitting send button
人们往往直接点击发送键
without reviewing their email
而不去检查邮件内容
without checking for punctuation errors, spelling errors
不去检查标点错误 拼写错误
without even checking whether their core message is being sent properly in the email.
甚至不去检查邮件中的核心信息发送是否恰当
So I suggest that before even hitting the send button
所以 我建议在点击发送前
what you need to do is you need to go through your email one more time
你要做的是再检查一遍你的邮件
You need to read it line by line check if the entire message is flowing through correctly.
你需要一行行地检查行文是否准确
Read it like a reader
像收件人一样去阅读
See if the email was sent to you
看一看若这封邮件是发给你的
how would you react to it.
你会作何反应
Check your punctuation.
检查标点符号
Don’t always rely on the spell check.
不要总依赖于拼写检查
Make sure you are checking all the spellings.
确保自己检查完所有的拼写
And then you can hit send.
然后就可以发送了
Because god forbid if you end up sending a wrong email,
因为如果你发送了一封不适当的邮件
it could lead to a lot of confusion
会导致工作中出现很多困惑
and a lot of complication at work.
出现很多复杂局面
So make sure before hitting that send button
所以 确保在点击发送键之前
it’s very important that you review written communication
你检查过书面内容 这非常重要
and this applies to text messages as well.
这种方法同样适用于短信的编辑
不要通过邮件来传递好消息或坏消息
Now another really grave mistake that people commit while communicating professionally
另一个人们在职场交流中犯的严重错误是
is that they choose to deliver important news whether good or bad by email.
只要是重要的消息无论好坏 都通过邮件传达
Why would you do that? I mean
为什么要这么做呢?我的意思是
if you have something very important or very sensitive to say to someone
如果你有非常重要或敏感的事要告诉某人
to your colleague, to your employee.
告诉同事 告诉员工
It could be good news it could be bad news.
这个消息可能好也可能坏
but you shouldn’t be delivering this only through email
但你不应该仅仅通过邮件告之他们
I think approaching the person and
我认为你应联系那个人
having a talk one on one makes all the sense
面对面告诉他才说得过去
rather than just resorting to written communication.
而不是只借助于书面信函
Now for example let’s talk about bad news
现在 我们假设要通知一个坏消息
If there is an employee that you want to lay off
如果你想解雇一名员工
rather than just sending an email saying that you have been laid off
不要只发邮件说 你被解雇了
and these are the key reasons.
以下是我的主要理由
what I would suggest is you call the employee for chat
我建议你打电话给那个员工 叫他来谈一谈
and have an empathetic respectful talk with the person.
和他进行一场有同理心 有礼貌的交谈
And you might end up making the person feel a little better
这样最后可能会让那个人好受一些
and making them realize why this is happening to them.
要让他意识到为什么自己会被解雇
Similarly if you have an employee that you want to prompt
同样的 如果你想要提拔一个员工
rather than sending out a promotion email
不要仅仅发一封晋升邮件
What you need to do is you need to sit the person down
你需要请那个人坐下来谈一谈
and talk to the person and deliver the good news in person .
当面告诉他这个好消息
You will see all that joy and excitement on that person’s face.
你会看到他脸上的喜悦和激动
and you will really feel good.
你会感到很愉悦
and it would lead to developing a very positive relationship with this person.
这会让你和这个人的关系向积极的方向发展
Of course once you have had the chat
当然 在你结束谈话后
then you can send out an official email as well
你也可以发一封正式邮件
But in the beginning you must have a one- one chat
但是如果你想传达某些敏感的信息
whenever you are delivering anything sensitive.
首先你需要与其进行一次面对面的交流
It could be positive or negative
谈话内容可能是积极的亦或是消极的
不要回避一些高难度的会谈
Now the next thing that you should absolutely avoid is delaying difficult conversations.
接下来要注意的是 对于一些高难度的会谈 你绝对不能一直拖延回避
Now there is always certain situations at work
在工作中你总会碰到
whenin you need to have a difficult or a confrontational conversation with somebody
与某人难以沟通或激烈辩论的情况
It could be regarding productivity issues
可能是关于效率的问题
it could be regarding punctuality,
可能是关于守时的问题
it could be regarding performance issues.
可能是关于绩效的问题
Now these difficult conversations will visit your career path once in a while
这些艰难的沟通偶尔会出现在你的职业生涯
and you have to accept that
你必须接受它们
So most people what they do is
大多数人的做法是
they try avoid having the difficult conversation
尽力避免进行高难度的会谈
because they find it uncomfortable
因为他们感到不适
They are not ok with it.
他们不擅长处理这类谈话
They feel very exposed.
感觉自己被一览无余
They feel clueless about what to say.
对该说什么毫无头绪
So I’m going to tell you one thing
那么让我来告诉你一个道理
Though it may seem very easy to avoid these conversations or delay them till a later point
尽管避免或推迟这类谈话似乎很容易
the earlier you have them, the better it is.
但越早进行沟通就越好
Because it gonna work out towards finding a solution for this particular problem.
因为这样能成功找出解决相应问题的方案
If you delay it,
如果你推迟谈话
no solution will come forth
事情不会被解决
and things will keep getting worse.
情况还会持续变得更糟
Remember first and foremost you need to accept its part of your work life.
谨记 首先你需要接受这是工作生活的一部分
Second thing you need to do is
你要做的第二件事就是
you need to have the courage to have this conversation.
鼓起勇气进行此类谈话
A lot of people are not very good with words and that’s understandable.
许多人并不擅长言辞 这是可以理解的
What you can do is you can take a piece of paper
你需要做的是找一张纸
and make your points”I’m gonna state these facts.”
一条条写下那些你将陈述的事实
and make sure your facts are facts and not your imagination Ok?
确保你要讲的是事实 而不是你的想象
So you make a small note.
现在你做了一些笔记
you state these facts on it .
你在上面陈述了事实
and then if you want without feeling a little silly
如果不想显得没头没脑
you can rehearse these points,
你可以先在镜子前
maybe in front of a mirror.
演练这些观点
and then go and approach the sat person for a difficult conversation.
再去找那个人进行那场高难度谈话吧
At all times in this conversation,
在整个谈话过程中
remember to be respectful and objectively.
记得要保持尊重和客观性
Don’t let your personal judgment cloud the conversation.
不要让你的个人评判笼罩整个谈话
And yes difficult conversations are difficult which is
确实 高难度谈话真的很难 这也是
why they are called” Difficult conversations”
其被称作“高难度谈话”的原因
But go through them get them over with
但是经历并克服了这些
and I am sure a solution will come forth.
我确信你会找到相应的解决方案
Never ever delay having a difficult conversation.
永远不要推迟进行高难度谈话
不要假设其他人理解你的想法
A huge mistake to make in professional communication
专业交流中一个很大的错误是
is making assumption.
做假设
That’s right.
对 没错
Remember this and remember this really good.
谨记这一点 这很重要
Making assumptions leads to confusion.
做假设会引起困惑
For example now at your workplace
例如 现在在你的公司
if you share a plan with your colleagues
你向同事分享了一个计划
and you want your colleagues to take some action on this plan
你希望他们采取相应的行动
and there are certain deliverables that you need from them
并且你需要从他们那里获取些可交付成果
Now if you just assume that they’ve understood what is to be done and
如果你仅仅是假设他们知道该怎么做
you are waiting for them to revert.
并且等着他们汇报结果
you are making a great mistake my friend.
朋友那你就大错特错了
Because you are just assuming that they have understood what they have to do.
因为你只是假设他们知道自己该做什么
So whenever you are communicating in a profession environment
所以当你在职业场景下与人沟通时
especially if you expect certain people to take action on something.
尤其是在你希望某些人采取相应行动时
You need to clarify to them that this is the action required.
你需要向他们阐明行动要求
State the action either on an email or have a conversation
通过邮件或当面沟通详述要做什么
-the best thing to do would be to have a conversation
最好的办法是先当面沟通
and then follow it up with an email.
然后紧接着发一封邮件
So once you have made things clear,
一旦事情变得清楚明朗
There is gonna be no confusion.
就不会产生混乱的局面
there’s absolute clarity on what is expected from whom.
责任划分要绝对清晰
And then I assure you that things will be delivered the way you wanted them.
我保证任务会如预期的那样分配给他们
But just assuming that your message has been understood by everyone around you
但只是假设身边每个人都理解了你的意思
is a big mistake.
这是大错特错的
And please avoid making this mistake.
请不要犯这种错误
Absolute clarity is a must in professional communication
职责清晰是职场交流中的必要条件
to avoid all confusion and all problems.
这可以避免一切混乱局面和问题的出现
Well, I really hope that you have enjoyed today’s video
真心希望你喜欢今天的视频
and promise me you are not gonna make these communication mistakes
并且答应我在职场中与人打交道时
when you’re dealing with people professionally.
你不会踏入以上这些沟通误区
Now before I leave
结束之前
there is one other thing that I want you to do,
我还拜托你们一件事
I want you to subscribe to our channel “skillopedia”
请订阅我们的频道“skillopedia”
and once you are subscribed to our channel
订阅我们的频道之后
What I want you to do is I want you to tap on this” bell icon”
希望你们能点击“通知图标”
So that each time we upload a fantastic video for you
这样每当我们为你更新了有趣的视频
you will receive a notification
你都会收到通知
and you won’t miss out on any of our videos.
你将不会错过我们的任何一个视频
So make sure you do that.
所以请关注我们吧
and for now it’s bye from me Rima.
我是Rima 再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在职场沟通中应当避免的几个误区

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

啸傲

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U42WY3FFsk8

相关推荐