ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我也在这里陪你 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我也在这里陪你

'I'm Here Too' - Short Film on Teen Suicide Prevention

影片中包含服药和相当真实的自杀场景情节可能使人不安
而且可能不适合青少年观众敬告观众谨慎观看
我也在这里
I’m here too
我曾以为我不会感到孤独
I once thought it was impossible to feel alone.
我怎么可能会孤独呢?
I mean, how could I?
我周围到处都是人
I’m surrounded by people.
我有一群别人梦寐以求的挚友
I have the best group of friends that anyone could ever ask for.
她们绝不会弃我而去 她们始终支持着我
They are loyal and encouraging.
还有我的男友Jacob
And my boyfriend, Jacob,
他是我见过的最贴心的男孩子
is the sweetest guy I’ve ever met.
– 刚出啥事了?- 没什么 你们聊什么呢?
– What’s been happening, bro?- Not much. What are you guys talking about?
我的长姐Brooklyn也鼓舞着我 给予我力量
My older sister, Brooklyn, is inspiring and supportive.
我父母婚姻美满 至今深爱着对方
My mum and dad are still together and in love,
我很羡慕他们
which I admire.
我的妹妹Emma
And my younger sister, Emma,
尽管她和所有青春期的孩子一样毒舌
who despite her typical sarcastic teenager attitude,
她依然是我最疼爱的那个人
I cherish more than anything.
我拥有着完美的人生
I have the perfect life.
至少在别人眼里是这样的
Or at least that’s what other people see.
或者只是我想让别人这样认为
Or maybe it’s just what I want them to see.
因为这么做容易多了
‘Cause it’s easier that way.
比把事实说出来更容易
Easier than telling the truth,
也好过一直被别人批判和奚落
and being judged and ridiculed,
以及被别人孤立的感觉
and made to feel isolated and secluded.
不知何故 人们总是让我觉得自己不正常
Made to feel like I’m not normal, whatever that is.
事实上 我到了人生的这个节点
But the truth is, I’m at a point in my life,
我不想再装模做样了
Where I’m tired of pretending.
我不想感受这样的孤独
I’m tired of feeling alone.
我不想……活下去了
I’m tired of… living.
我知道你们有些人是怎么想的
And I know what some of you are thinking.
她就是想博取别人的注意
She’s just looking for attention.
她凭什么觉得抑郁啊?
What gives her the right to feel depressed?
可你看 这就是抑郁症滑稽的地方
But see, that’s the funny thing about depression.
它才不管你是怎么想的
It doesn’t give a fuck what you think.
爸爸?
Dad?
– 爸爸?- 嗯?
– Dad?- Hmm?
我能和你谈两句吗?
– Can I talk to you for a sec?
当然可以 宝贝
– Of course you can, baby.
给我一小时把事情处理掉 你想聊多久都可以
Just give me like an hour, and then I’m all yours.
是挺重要的事情
– It’s kind of important.
我手头的工作也很重要 Claire
– Well, so is this, Claire.
我靠工作供你吃 供你住呢
This actually puts a roof over your head and food on the table.
在脸书上聊聊小男生可换不来钱
Not just some argument on Facebook about some boy.
我不是想和你说男孩子的事情
– It’s not about some boy.
Claire 我刚说的你没听到吗?
– Claire, what did I just say?
您好 我是Patrick
Hello, Patrick speaking.
是的 我知道要到截止时间了 好吗?
Yeah, I’m aware there’s a deadline, okay?
我正全力以赴呢
I’m doing the best that I can.
Claire 对不起 我保证一会就和你谈
Claire, I’m sorry, okay? We’ll talk soon, I promise.
不 我在听呢
No, I’m here.
我们说话这会 我正把东西发给你呢
I’m sending it through as we speak.
妈妈?
– Mum?
– 妈妈?- 干嘛啊!
– Mum?- What?
我能和你谈两句吗?
– Can I talk to you for sec?
你看得出我现在超忙 宝贝儿……
– You can see that I’m busy, honey, so.
是挺重要的事情
– It’s kind of important.
忙了一整天的我给全家人做饭就不重要吗?
– And cooking dinner for the whole family after a long day isn’t?
我不是这个意思
– I didn’t mean it like that.
现在没空 好吗?
– Not now, okay, just…
我能帮上什么吗?
– Can I help?
你不在厨房捣乱就是帮忙了
– You can help by getting out of the kitchen.
听着 宝贝儿 对不起
Look, honey, I’m sorry.
我这一天很难熬
I’ve just had a really long day.
我压力太大了
I’m stressed.
之后再找时间聊吧 好吗?
We’ll talk later, okay?
好吧
– Okay.
– 快点啊!- Emma
– Go.- Em?
– Emma?- 干嘛啊!
– Emma?- What?
我有事找你
– Excuse me?
你想干嘛 你害得我把游戏输掉了
– What do you want? You just made me lose.
就是个游戏而已 你怎么总这么暴躁呢?
– It’s just a game. Why are you so angry all the time?
你怎么总这么蠢呢?
– Why are you such an idiot all the time?
你知道的 如果你有心烦的事情可以和我说
– You know that if there’s something that’s making you angry,
不管什么时候你都可以来找我
you can always talk to me.
– 不 我才不要找你- 为什么不找我?
– No, I can’t.- Why not?
因为你是个蠢货 而我不想搭理蠢货
– Because your an idiot, and I don’t talk to idiots.
Brooke?
– Brooke?
Brooklyn?
Brooklyn?
怎么了?
– What’s up?
我能和你谈两句吗?
– Can I talk to you for a sec?
当然了 姐妹间不就是这样的吗?
– Of course, what are sisters for?
最近我感觉……
– Lately I’ve been feeling–
等会啊
– Hold that thought.
嘿 Cass
Hey Cass.
噢 我的天 快和我说说
Oh my god, tell me all about it.
不 我认真的 这一切我都想知道
No, I’m serious, I want to hear everything.
我们晚点再聊 好吧?
We’ll talk later, okay?
是挺重要的事情
– It’s kind of important.
我知道 但我打着电话呢 所以你得等等了
– Okay, well I’m on the phone right now. So, it’ll have to wait.
别这么自私好不好
Stop being so selfish.
不 我认真的
No, I’m serious.
快告诉我发生什么了嘛
No, No, tell me.
我不是想让你责怪谁
– I don’t want you to blame anyone though,
这不是谁的错
it’s no one’s fault.
有时候我们就是被身边的事情绊住了
Sometimes we just get so caughtup in everything around us
结果忽略了眼前人
we forget about who’s right there in front of us.
Claire 宝贝儿 晚餐做好了
– Claire, honey, dinner’s ready.
不 我可没开玩笑
– No, I’m not kidding.
说得和真的一样
No, that is so true.
我很认真的
No, really.
你赶上截至日期了吗?
– How did you go with that deadline?
嗯 我搞定了
– Yeah, I got it in.
他们还会付你工钱吗?
– They still gonna pay you?
那要等等看才知道
– I’ll have to wait and see.
只要我们一家人在一起就好了 对吧?
As long as we’re together, right?
说得和真的一样
– That’s so true.
噢 我的天
Oh my god.
你们有些人会说 我只是在闹脾气求关心而已
– Some of you will say this is just a cry for help,
可你错了
but you’re wrong.
只有在你相信有人会帮你的情况下 你才会闹
You only cry for help if you believe there is help to cry for.
吃晚饭的时候不准打电话
– Not on your phone at the dinner table.
我妈又变成手机纳粹了
– Mum’s being a phone Nazi again.
我得挂了
I’ve gotta go.
我说过了 吃饭的时候不准玩
– Not at the table, you’ve been told.
如果我是纳粹 你爸爸就是希特勒
– Well, if I’m a Nazi, that makes your father Hitler.
– 我同意- 是吗?
– I can agree with that.- Can you?
你能叫你姐姐过来吃饭吗?
– Could you please go and get your sister?
我姐就在这呢
– She’s right there.
你另外一个姐姐 小机灵鬼
– Your other sister, smarty pants.
我不知道她在哪
– I don’t know where she is.
她可能正在哪里做蠢事呢
She’s probably still being an idiot somewhere.
别这么说她 她不是蠢货
– Don’t call her that, she’s not an idiot.
Claire!
– Claire!
别大喊大叫的 我也会喊
– Don’t scream, I could have done that.
那你怎么不喊她呢?
– Why didn’t you then?
请你把姐姐找来
– Please just go and get your sister.
好吧 我自己去叫她
Okay, I’ll get her.
你是个懒鬼
– You’re so lazy.
你是个丑八怪
– You’re so ugly.
你是个领养来的孤儿
– You’re so adopted.
爸爸!
– Dad.
别这么说她 她不是领养的
– Don’t tell her that. She’s not adopted.
Claire?
– Claire?
Claire?
Claire?
噢 我的天啊 Claire……
Oh my, Claire, Claire, Claire!
噢 我的天啊 Claire!
Oh my god, Claire!
噢 宝贝儿 不不不
Oh baby, no, no, no, no.
噢 我的天 醒醒 Claire!
Oh my god, oh my god, wake up, Claire!
– 把她弄醒 把她弄醒!- Claire!
Wake her up, wake her up!- Claire!
求你了 把她弄醒
– Wake her up, please.
我的女儿 不要啊!
My girl, no!
天啊!
Oh my God!
不 不!
No, no!
快叫救护车!
– Call an ambulance!
把她弄醒!
– Get her up!
宝贝儿 醒过来 快醒过来!
– Baby, wake up, wake up.
快叫救护车啊!
– Call an ambulance.
把她弄醒 把她弄醒!
– Wake her up, wake her up!
宝贝儿 醒醒 快醒醒!
Go baby, go baby, no, no!
求你了 把她弄醒!
Wake her up would you, please.
不 不要啊!
No, no!
Claire 宝贝儿 求你了!
– Claire, baby, please?
不!
– No, no, no!
把她弄醒!把她弄醒!
Get her up, wake her up!
醒醒 快醒过来!
Wake up, wake up!
不 我的宝贝儿
No, my baby,
不!
no, no!
Claire!
– Claire!
她会没事的 Claire 求你了 醒过来吧
She’s okay, Claire, please baby.
宝贝儿 睁开眼睛啊
Baby, open your eyes.
不 别停下 把她弄醒啊!
– No, don’t stop, wake her up.
不 不 不要!
No, no, no!
不要死啊 醒过来 快醒过来啊!
No, no, wake up, wake up!
不!
No no!
我的宝贝儿啊
My baby.
把她弄醒!求你了 让她醒过来!
Wake her up, please, wake her up.
不!
No, no!
痛苦是短暂的
– Pain is only temporary.
但我们做下的决定无法悔改
But the decisions we make are final.
没有第二次机会 也没办法再来一次
There are no second chances or do-overs.
最终 承受这个决定的后果的人
And it’s our family and friends
是我们的家人和朋友
that have to live with those decisions.
如果我可以收回这个决定就好了
A decision that I wish I could take back.
别喝了 你喝的够多了
– Come on, that’s really enough.
我没事!
– I’m fine.
现在我但愿没做过这个决定
– A decision I wish, now, I didn’t make.
我好着呢!
– I’m fine.
尽管对我来说已经晚了
– And although it may be too late for me,
但对你来说还来得及
it’s not too late for you.
尽管一切都已经发生了
Because despite everything that has happened,
可这不是个悲剧
this isn’t a sad story.
我不想你为我流泪 或感到难过
I don’t want you to cry for me or feel bad.
我甚至不想你去思考
I don’t even want you to think
你要怎么做才能挽救我
what you could have done to save me.
因为这故事不是关于我的
Because this story isn’t about me,
这个故事是关于你的
it’s about you.
你们所有人
All of you.
即使你没看出来
And even if you don’t see it straight away,
但其实有人一直在关注你 倾听你 照顾你
someone is always watching, listening, and caring.
所以不要重复我的错误
So don’t make the same mistake I did.
永远不要放弃
Don’t ever give up.
当你处于低谷的时候
And when you’re at your lowest
当你觉得再也坚持不下去的时候
and you think you can’t go on anymore,
记住 你绝不孤单
just remember, you’re never alone.
这里不止有你一个人
It’s not just you,
我也在这里
’cause I’m here too.
世界上每年有超过100万自杀事件这意味着每40秒就有一个人自杀
如果你饱受抑郁困扰 或知道有人正经历抑郁请现在就寻求帮助
寻求帮助并不可耻 你不必独自承受痛苦#我也在这里

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你饱受抑郁困扰 或知道有人正经历抑郁 请现在就寻求帮助 寻求帮助并不可耻 你不必独自承受痛苦

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

短尾龙

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXT2y8G8SDc

相关推荐