ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我很“美” – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我很“美”

I'm Beautiful - Short Film

看看我
Look at me.
你觉得我美吗?
Do you think I’m beautiful?
我拥有曼妙的身材
I’ve got the perfect hourglass shape,
一双饱满的红唇
a full set of red lips.
蓝色的大眼睛
wide blues eyes,
当然 还有一头金色的长发
and of course, long golden hair.
我的外表自然完美
I’m naturally perfect,
不是吗?
aren’t I?
在我因害怕不能保持完美的身材
Do you think I was perfect after I threw up all my food from my stomach,
而将胃里的食物全部吐出后 你还觉得我完美吗
because I couldn’t risk adding any more pounds to my perfect shape?
得知为刮掉鼻子上不好看的肿块
Would you think I was beautiful after I spend 3 months in agony,
我遭受了三个月的痛苦 你还觉得我美吗
because my nose had an undesirable bump that needed to be shaved away?
得知我在乌黑的头发上用了大量的漂白剂
Would you think I was beautiful after
而不得不戴假发来遮盖斑秃后
I put too much bleach in my jet-black hair,
你还会觉得我美吗
I had to wear wig to cover my bald spots.
在得知激光手术后的2天里
Would you think I was beautiful after
我在黑暗中跌跌撞撞
I stumbled around blind for 2 days
恢复期间内 看不到任何东西之后
because after laser eyes surgery,
你还会觉得我美吗
you can’t see while your eyes heal.
甚至在得知
Would you think I was beautiful even after
我因口腔手术固定牙齿而疼痛难忍
I will go blood dripping down my chain and tears down my cheeks
血顺着链条淌下 眼泪从脸颊滚落之后 你会觉得我美吗
because my oral surgery to fix my teeth hurt so bad!
你不会觉得我美
Of course not.
你不能欣赏我原本之美
You couldn’t appreciate my natural beauty
也不能理解我遭受的和社会带给我的痛苦
or the pain I went through or the way society has pushed to me.
甚至现在你们称我为荡妇或是妓女
Even now you call me slut and whore.
但这些称呼好过那该死的丑陋
But it’s better than freaking ugly.
不是吗?
Right?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

对社会外表至上的现象的反思

听录译者

🍀趁年轻🌴

翻译译者

Yuko

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jnWjkmSHRE

相关推荐