ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

宜家平米挑战1:小卧室一变二 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

宜家平米挑战1:小卧室一变二

IKEA square metre challenge part 1: Tiny bedroom for two

嗨!
Hej!
我们都知道越来越多的人都搬到城市
We know more and more people are moving to cities
住在狭小的公寓里
and living in small apartments.
所以我们挑战自己使卧室尽可能的小
So we challenged ourselves to make a bedroom as small as possible
为了一对儿小夫妻能够租住的空间
for a young couple renting their space.
当然 卧室需要有地方
Of course the bedroom needs to have room
去睡觉 休息 穿衣服和储存大量物品
for sleeping, relaxing, getting dressed and tons of storage.
面临的挑战是不同的东西
The challenge is the thing differently.
我们先从这张多功能的床开始
We started by making a multifunctional bed.
使用METOD kitchen(米多多功能厨房)的陈列柜在床下建立一个底部创造出更大范围的空间
We built the base using METOD kitchen cabinets for big time under the bed storage.
为了可移动性的储藏我们要远离这片空间
We left this space for movable storage.
我们扭转IVAR书架(宜家经典家具)的轮子 所以有些东西可以隐藏 但仍然很容易使用
We screwed wheels on an IVAR shelf, so some things can be hidden but still easy to access.
因为这对夫妻的租金有限 我们尽量不去钻一个孔
Because this couple rents, we tried not to drill any holes.
但他们仍然可以通过用纺织品和贴上他们最喜欢的东西来展示他们的个性
But they can still show their personalities with textiles and by taping up their favourite things.
这里我们设计出一个角落做准备
Here we made a getting ready corner.
这些用双面胶粘合的镜子也是可以不用钻孔的
These mirrors attach with double-stick tape and don’t make holes, either.
自然光会使空间感觉更大 所以我们会很小心不去遮蔽窗户
Natural light helps make a room feel bigger, so we were careful not to block the window.
我们也有灯 当然不是在地板上
We have lamps, too, just not on the floor.
那挂的东西呢?
What about hanging stuff?
这里 我们使用一块壁纸木料做成一套装板
Here, we made an outfit board out of a piece of wallpapered wood.
在这面墙上 我们做了一个不一样的衣柜
On this wall, we built a different kind of wardrobe.
我们通过在木板板面刷漆和用球形把手覆盖来让一整块装板的想法发挥的更充分
We made the outfit board idea even bigger by painting sheets of wood and covering them with knobs.
为了使空间利用最大化 我们插入涂层面板将移动式晾衣架放在前面
To maximise space, we worked in layers and put movable clothes racks in front.
这款多功能存储板凳让你有坐的地方同时还能放入袜子和鞋子
This multifunctional storage bench makes a place to sit and put on socks and shoes.
一个卧室中有大量的储存和想法 但是我们都压缩到了9.5平方米内
That’s a lot of storage and ideas in one bedroom, but we squeezed it down to 9.5 square metres.
当然 我们必须构建出它 进来吧 我们将向你展示如何使用它
We had to build it, of course. Come on in. We’ll show you how it works.
尽管空间很狭小 但完美的规划储存使得它看起来更宽敞
Eventhough the room is small, well- planned storage makes it feel bigger.
开放式空间使得它留出两个空间 即使它们有时也会被占用
And open floor space leaves room for two even if it’s tight sometimes.
可移动家具意味着灵活性
Movable furniture means flexibility,
所以你可以隐藏事物和插入涂层面板
so you can hide things and work in layers.
添加一些修饰如把手 手柄和绘画作品将房间的风格联系起来
Added touches like knobs, handles and paint tie the room’s style together.
纺织品使卧室看起来更私人 当然 也更舒适
Textiles make the bedroom personal and of course, comfy, too.
多功能是神奇的
Multifunctional is magical.
遮光窗帘可以是电影屏幕
A roller blind can be a movie screen.
一个抽屉也能是一个床头柜
A drawer can be a bedside table.
准备好发掘你小空间的可能性了吗?
Ready to find the possibilities in your small space?
使用多功能 可移动和分层的解决方案去创造智能储存和开放空间
Use multifunctional, movable and layered solutions to create smart storage and open floor space.
观赏愉快!
Happy planning!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

[B]无牙无耳

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MkdZZSr_iY

相关推荐