未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

有激情,敢成功

"If You're PASSIONATE, You'll Wake Up RICH!" - Kevin O'Leary (@kevinolearytv) - #Entspresso

早上好 相信国家 我是埃文•卡迈克尔
– Good morning, Believe Nation, my name is Evan Carmichael.
我常说的一个词是 相信 我相信企业家
My one word is believe and I believe that entrepreneurs
会解决世界上所有的主要问题
will solve all of the world’s major problems.
那么为了给你往后的人生提供些许帮助
So to help you on your journey,
今天的要点就是 追逐你的热情
today’s message is pursue your passion.
看你的了 凯文•奥利里
Over to you, Kevin O’Leary.
(鸡鸣)
(rooster crows)
#每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#entspresso让我继续前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me going
#每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
如果你富有热情 那么你是成功的
– If you’re passionate and you’re successful,
某天你会突然醒悟 发现自己是那么富有
you’ll wake up one day rich.
你并不真是想要钱
You won’t really be going for the cash.
于你而言这只是巧合
It’ll just happen to you.
我对每个人说:这是成功
Everybody I talk to that’s had success
不要记住他们变成富豪的这天
doesn’t remember the day they became a millionaire,
毫无疑问 这对他们不重要
no idea, not important to them.
他们铭记胜利
They remember winning.
他们记住房地产贸易和存在的成功
They remember building a business and being successful.
然后 对自由的追逐在激情中体现出来
Again, the pursuit of freedom manifests itself in passion.
这就是它的内容
That’s really what its about.
所以我刚刚完成了下一本书的第一章
– So I just finished the first chapter of my next book.
我对此感到十分激动
I’m super excited about it.
我主要会告诉你500条规则
I’m basically taking the top 500 rules,
因此 从我的前十条规则里我要选出
so I’m taking the top 50 people that you guys have
你们最喜欢的前五十名的人的十条规则
liked the best from my top 10 rules
我们有500条规则
times their 10 rules, we have 500 rules,
然后把他们浓缩到最一致
and condensing them down to the most consistent,
在那些取得巨大成功的人身上
most common top 10 rules that everybody has some,
都很常见的十大规则
people who have accomplished massive success.
其中的一个共通点是
And one of the ones that is consistent,
一定数量的规则是大概的 遵从你的热情
it’s the number one rule is around, following your passion,
去做你热爱的事情
doing the thing that you love.
在我的频道里这不是什么新鲜事
And this is not something new on my channel.
如果你看过浓咖啡10秒
If you’ve watched Entspressos and Top 10s,
你会听到这个启示结束
you’ve heard this message over
一遍又一遍
and over and over and over again.
热情 遵从我的热爱
– Passion. – Follow my passion.
热情 遵从我的热爱
– Passion. – Follow your passion.
意识到你的热情所在
– Recognize your passion.
热情热情
– Passion. – Passion
热情
– Passion.
热情热情的
– Passion. – Passionate.
热情热情
– Passion. – Passion.
热情
– Passion.
为什么我今天对比如此激动?
– Why I’m really excited about this one today
因为这是来自凯文·奥利里
is because it’s coming from Kevin O’Leary.
而且凯文·奥利里 你就像鲨鱼坦克里的鲨鱼
And Kevin O’Leary, you see as the Shark on Shark Tank
总是谈论钱和他要挣的钱
and always talking about money, and his goal is making money
他的目标是让外放他的手下
and his goal is sending out his soldiers
去挣更多钱回来
to go out and make more money and come back.
他的梦想是晚上比上午
And his dream is to go to bed a little richer
更富有些 对吧?
at night than he was in the morning, right?
这就是他在鲨鱼坦克上所说的所有内容
That’s all he talks about on Shark Tank
然而在他众多的访谈中,这个是不同的
and in most of his interviews, and this one was different.
这个是在讨论追逐你的热情
This one was talking about pursuing your passion.
这个是在讨论他所说的
This one was talking about him saying
大部分人甚至记不住
that most people don’t even remember the day
他们成为富豪的那一天
they became a millionaire because they were
因为他们在做更为重要的事
doing something much more important.
我很喜欢他的告诫
And I love hearing that message from him
因为你常听到的和 从凯文 奥里利那听到的很不一样
because it’s atypical from what you normally hear
但那是真的
from Kevin O’Leary, but it’s true.
金钱是重要的
The money’s important.
金钱对每个人都重要
Money’s important for everybody.
金钱对我也重要
Money is important for me.
我看着我的预算
I look at my budgets.
我计算着我的税收
I look at my revenue.
我计算着我的花费
I look my costs.
我计算着那些
I look at what products are generating
卖掉和剩下的商品
sales and which ones aren’t.
我想着这场交易的含盐度
I look at, for this business, TDS.
我查看那些阶层正在产生巨大收益
I look at what classes are generating revenue,
哪一些人没有,我们可以
which ones aren’t, how much we
支付多少,我们能收入多少
can pay, how much we can charge.
我时刻关注着它
I look at it constantly.
这是经营企业的一部分
It’s part of running a business.
如果你没有赚钱
If you are not making money,
你正在背离商业
you’re going to go out of business.
重要的是要有比钱更重要的事
The important thing which has to be something more important than money.
金钱可能是第二位,或者第三位
Money is number two, might be number three
也可能是第四位,但它一定不是第一位
or four, but it’s not number one.
如果你身处商业这一领域而且你把金钱放在首位
If you are in business and money is number one for you,
你不可能取得很多的成功
you’re not going to have a lot of success.
还有更重要的事
There has to be something more important
在强烈地督促你前行
that is passionately driving you forward,
不管它是什么,没有评判
whatever it is, no judgment.
这几乎可以是所有的事
It could be almost anything.
你将会做的事情会是你尚未
The thing that you would do even if you weren’t
过得酬劳的事,那是什么?
getting paid to do, what is that?
对我来说 那正在帮助企业家
For me, it’s helping entrepreneurs.
我从未想过我正在经由此事赚钱
I never thought I was going to make money doing this.
并且 如果你见过许多成功的企业家
And if you look at a lot of successful entrepreneurs,
你会发现他们对于将怎样赚钱毫无头绪
they have no idea how they’re going to make money.
你知道吗埃隆·马克斯认为
You know, if you look at Elon Musk, he thought
他的公司有九成几率会倒闭
that there was a 90% chance that his companies would fail.
但他只是需要前进并且尝试去做
But he just needed to go and try it.
当我开始帮助企业家做演讲
When I started helping entrepreneurs in doing speeches,
你懂的 三个人出席一个新的活动
you know, three people showed up to a free event.
就像我从未由此赚钱
Like, I’m never going to make money off of this.
这很疯狂
It’s crazy.
企业家没有钱
Entrepreneurs don’t have money.
我怎样将此事转变为商业呢?
How am I going to ever turn this into a business?
我仍然需要坚持做下去 那是因为我热爱它
I still needed to just do it ’cause I loved it.
尽管它从不会成为一个生意
And even if it never became a business,
我将依然去做这件事 因为我有
I would still do it because I have
无比的热情去帮助企业家
the deep passion to helping entrepreneurs.
并且通过反反复复的做
And by doing it over and over and over and over again,
你开始学会取巧 你开始寻找其它路子
you start to maneuver, you start to figure out ways.
嘿 我可以做大这个
Hey, I can monetize this.
这就是我如何通过此事赚钱
This is how I can start making money doing this.
金钱仍然重要
Money’s still important.
钱提供了所有的事情
Money feeds everything.
钱可以让我雇佣一个团队
Money allows me to hire a team.
钱可以让我成长的更大
Money allows me to grow bigger.
钱可以让我有更大的影响力
Money allows me to have a bigger impact.
但是对我来说的第一目的是帮助企业家
But the number one goal for me is helping entrepreneurs.
这是我前进的动力
It’s what fuels me.
我可以花一整天去帮助他们
I could spend all day helping entrepreneurs
而会不知疲劳的进入浴室
and not get tired enough to go to the bathroom
也不必吃太多 因为他让我如此充实
and not have to eat because it just fills me up so much.
我之后可能会崩溃 我或许会挨饿
I might crash afterwards, I might be starving afterwards,
我或许 不久后离世
I might, you know, pass out afterwards,
但是它疯狂的推着我前进
but it’s that insane drive that pushes me forward,
所以你需要发现你商业中的这类事
so you need to find the thing in your business.
这是最重要的教训 它持续不断地出现
It’s the most important lesson that comes up
在成功的企业家身上
consistently across successful entrepreneurs
在运动员 音乐家 和演员身上
and athletes and musicians and actors,
在任何一个在他们自己领域登峰造极的人身上
and anybody who’s reached the top in their field.
你必须爱你所在做的事
You have to love what you’re doing.
循着你的热情
Pursue your passion.
钱重要 但并不是第一位
And money’s important, but it’s not number one.
所以今天的问题就是
So the question of the day today is,
我很好奇 什么在你心中居于首位
I’m curious, what is your number one?
什么是最重要的事情
What’s the most important thing
在你除了金钱以外的商业
in your business besides money?
非常好奇的要去查明
Super curious to find out.
在评论下方留下你的看法
Leave it down in the comments below.
我也想突然给 Mohammed Aftab Ali一个
I also want want to give a quick
突然询问
shout-out to Mohammed Aftab Ali.
默罕默德 非常感谢你挑选
Mohammed, thank you so much for picking up
我的一本书 你的一句话
a copy of my book, Your One Word.
我真的很感激他的支持
I really appreciate the support,
并且我希望你会享受你的阅读
and I hope you enjoyed your read.
所以非常感谢大家的观看
So thank you guys so much for watching.
我相信你们
I believe in you.
我希望你始终相信自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
不论你的一句话是什么
and whatever your one word is.
超爱你们 我将在明早
Much love and I’ll see you again tomorrow
和另一位企业家在镜头中与你们再会
morning for another shot of Entspresso.
#每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#浓咖啡使我继续前行#
♫ Entspresso keep me going
我周围的每一个的父母
– Everybody around me, their parents
是律师或投资商
were lawyers or investment bankers
或是企业家 亦或是身处商业圈
or entrepreneurs, or they were all involved
那实际上看起来于我的成长而言
in business and that actually didn’t seem
没有很多乐趣 所以我认为
very much fun to me growing up, so I thought
成为一个成年人是一种拖累
that being an adult’s kind of a drag.
我真的非常沮丧
I actually was pretty depressed
当我大学毕业后
when I graduated from college.
我的意思 我一点一点地沮丧了六个月
I mean, I was literally depressed for six months.
我下午一点起床
I woke up at one o’clock in the afternoon
躺在沙发上呆呆的望着天花板
and laid on a couch and looked up at the ceiling
自语道 杜德 我将何去何从
and just said, “Dude, what am I going to do?”
最终 毫无头绪 我只是决定
And so, with no inspiration, I just decided,
如你知道的 我现在唯一可以考虑立刻去做的事是
you know what, the only thing I can think of to do right now
如果我上网 我会很快活
that’s going to make me happy is if I go surfing.
所以我计划了一场五个月的旅行
And so I planned a five-month trip
绕着澳洲和印尼
around Australia and Indonesia,
依靠着背包和卡车过活
living out of a backpack and a van at the time.
如果我违背自己对上网的热情
If I didn’t follow my passion for surfing,
我将不会有对GoPro的想法
I would have never had the idea for GoPro.
每一件我所做的事 我都在遵循
– Everything I did, I was following
我真的在意的那些事
something I really cared about,
某些我热爱的事 某些我热衷的事
something I loved, something I was passionate about.
我继续遵从我的热情
And I kept following that passion,
不论它是汽车 是人类学
whether it was cars, whether it was anthropology,
是艺术 还是摄影
whether it was art, photography.
最终 它引领着我找到了我最大的热忱
And eventually, it led me to my huge passion,
我真正的热爱的是拍电影
my real passion, which was making movies,
它联合了所有的那些事
which combined all of those things.
我意识到不论我是否继续
And I realized that had I gone on
去取得人类学的学位
to get my degree in anthropology,
我可以在新几内亚或其他地方
I would have probably made anthropological movies
拍人类学的电影并且最终被刊登在
in New Guinea or someplace and eventually been
国家地理杂志和历史频道上
on National Geographic and, you know, The History Channel,
并且在那之后做出特色
and been then making features,
我在做的星球大战也是如此
and I’d have done Star Wars just the same.
如果我进了艺术中心并且成为了一个插画家
If I’d have gone in to Art Center and become an illustrator,
我或许可能开始做卡通片
I would have probably started doing animation
拍动画电影并做着和卡通有关的事情
and doing animated films and making animated things,
最终 我将不断前进到达我应到之地
and then ultimately, I would have gone on and been right where I was.
因此不管我选了哪条路
So, no matter which route I took,
因为我在意他们所有的一切
because I cared about all of them,
他们都将引领着我去相同的地方
they all led to the same place.
如果我做了我父亲希望我做的事情
Had I done what my father had wished me to do,
比如进入政府机关和他做器材生意
which was to go into the office equipment business with him,
那种我知道自己不会去做的事 我知道自己讨厌的那些事
which I knew I wasn’t going to to do, I knew I hated that,
我的生活将会了无生趣
my life would have been unpleasant.
所以我认为不去做你同事认为你应该做的事
So I think it’s very important not to do what your
不去做你父母认为你应做的事
peers think you should do, not do what your parents
或者是你老师认为你应做的事
think you should do, or your teachers,
而要去做你内心想做的是很重要的,甚至
but to do what you inside, or even
你收到的教育也不认可 但你要做你内心想做的
your culture thinks, but do what’s inside you.
兄弟 当波普斯开始创业时他身上发生了什么?
– Man, what happened to Pops when he started a business?
他失败了
He failed.
他的父母怎么了?
What happened to Mom and Dad?
他们离异了
They got a divorce.
我们怎么了?
What happened to us?
我们有六个不同的地方
We have six different places.
那很有趣吗?
Was it fun?
不 那一点也不有趣
Hell no, it wasn’t fun.
你高中的时候做了些什么?
What happened in high school to you?
你玩过棒球吗?
Did you play baseball?
你打过高校篮球吗?
Did you play high school basketball?
你被挑选进足球队了吗?
Did you get picked out for football?
你约会过你喜欢的女生吗?
Did you date the girl you liked?
你的平均分数如何?
What was your GPA?
高中时候的你是什么样子?
Who were you in high school?
那之后呢?
Who were you afterwards?
什么使你认为你会在现今生活里成功?
What makes you think you’re going to make it in life?
兄弟 你必须停止卖这些东西给那家伙 兄弟
Man, you got to stop selling this stuff to this guy, man.
停下来
Stop it!
那正在变老
It’s getting old.
去得到你曾放手的工作
Go get that job that you let go of,
每小时付给你12美元和兼职获得学位
paying you 12 bucks an hour and part-time get a degree.
停止冒这些糟糕的风险
Stop taking these damn risks.
我们不是生来就用自己的生命去做大事的人
We’re not meant to do something big
就这么简单
with our lives, simple as that.
我们做了吗?
– Are we done?
我做了
– I’m done.
我很好
I’m good.
好的 你牛
– Okay, good.
派特 我想让你知道 你心里的声音从未离开
Pat, I want you to know, this voice is never going away.
他始终在那里
This voice is always going to be there.
不论你将挣多少钱
No matter how much money you’re going to make,
他总在那里
it’s always going to be there.
与此相关的好事是
The great thing about it is, though,
即使每天你清晨醒来
every morning you wake up, you have
你仍有选择去听哪一种声音
a choice on which voice to listen to.
但我希望你现在考虑一个
But I want you to think about a
完全不同的事情
completely different thing right now.
让我们说说你什么也不做
Let’s just say you do nothing.
让我们说说你深陷恐惧
Let’s just say you buy into your fears.
让我们说说你深陷每一个
Let’s just say you buy into every
你所担心的简单事情
single thing you’re worried about.
让我们说说你你不做任何
Let’s just say you don’t make any
去追逐你梦想的决定
decisions to go after your dreams.
从现在起的十年 二十年
Fast forward 10 years from now, 20 years from now,
三十年 四十年会过得飞快
30 years from now, 40 years from now.
我们就说说你的葬礼吧
Let’s just say your funeral’s around the corner.
届时会有五十人 一百人,
You have 50 people there, 100 people there.
也许会有二百人出席
Maybe 200 people show up.
这些人是你的朋友 家人以及爱你的人
These are your friends, family and people that love you.
因而你会被一代人所爱
So you’ll be loved for one generation,
被两代人记得并在之后被遗忘
remembered for two generations and forgotten after that.
这真的是你想要的生活吗
Is that truly the life you want to live?
这真的是你想做的事吗?
Is that really what you want to do?
我不知道这是否是你真正想要的生活
I don’t know if that’s the life you really want to live.
你看 我所注意的是不管你曾做了什么
You see, what I’ve noticed is, no matter what you ever do,
你会有很长的孤独时光
you’ll have a lot of lonely times.
你可以对你的家人说谎 你可以对你的朋友说谎
You can lie to your family, you can lie to your friends,
你可以愚弄全世界
you can fool the world into realizing
意识到你没有赢的原因是因为
that why you didn’t win was because
一些你必须面对的挑战
of some challenge that you had to face,
但是有一个人你从不对他说谎
but there is one person you can never lie to,
那就是镜中的你
and that is the man in the mirror.
你从来不能和镜中的你说谎 从不
You can never lie to the man in the mirror, never.
对于你剩下的生命 镜中的你正将
For the rest of your life, the man in mirror is
回首望你并且说
going to look back at you and say,
你没有选择去追逐你的梦想
“You did not choose to go after your dreams.”
而且你不得不同意这个说法
And you have to be okay with that.
现在 我想鼓励你去做正确的选择
Now, what I would like to encourage you to do is to make the right choice.
我鼓励你去面对你的恐惧并且追逐你的梦想
I encourage you to face your fears and pursue your dreams.
去追逐对你最重要的梦想
Go pursue the dreams that matter the most to you.
在这里你只有一次机会
You only got one shot at this thing here,
如果他奏效了 朋友 你会感到很不错
and if it works out, man, it’s going to feel so good for you.
如果没有 至少你有去做那个决定的勇气
And if it doesn’t, at least you had the courage to make that decision.
我希望你做出正确的决定
I hope you make the right choice.
我相信你会做到的
I trust you will.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

遵从你的激情,去寻找,去做你真正热忱的事,无谓失败与否,成功才会不期而至

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

俞十

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdX-QiUW7AU

相关推荐