ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

追求爱情和打造领导力的一个共通点 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

追求爱情和打造领导力的一个共通点

If You Want To Know What It Takes To FIND and KEEP LOVE - WATCH THIS!

你爱你的妻子吗?
是的
Prove it.
证明一下
Like, what’s the metric?
如何衡量这种爱?
Give me the number
给我个具体值
that helps me know, right?
好让我明白你有多爱她 是吧?
Because when you met her,
因为当你第一次见她时
you didn’t love her.
并不爱她
Now you love her, right?
但现在你爱她 对吧?
Tell me the day that love happened.
告诉我坠入爱河的具体日期
It’s an impossible question,
这是个不可能回答的问题
but it’s not that it doesn’t exist;
但并不是说它不存在
it’s that it’s much easier to prove over time, right?
只是随着时间的推移 证明起来会更容易 对吧?
Leadership is the same thing.
领导力也是一样的
It’s about transitions.
是慢慢显现的
So, if you were to… if you were to go to the gym…
所以如果你去了健身房
It’s like exercise, right?
去健身锻炼 对吗?
If you go to the gym,
如果你去健身房
and you work out
在那里锻炼
and you come back, and you look in the mirror,
你回家后照照镜子
你会发现
没有任何变化
And if you go to the gym the next day,
如果你第二天又去了健身房
and you come back and you look in the mirror,
你回家后再次照照镜子
you will see nothing, right?
你会发现
还是没有任何变化
对吗?
So clearly, there’s no results can’t be measured.
既然没什么是不能被衡量的
It must not be effective.
那锻炼肯定没起作用
So we quit, right?
所以就放弃了 对吧?
Or, if you fundamentally believe
或者 你就简单地相信
that this is the right course of action,
这是正确的道路
and you stick with it.
应该坚持下去
Like in a relationship,
就像在一段感情中
“I bought her flowers,
我给她买花
and I wished her a happy birthday…
并祝她生日快乐
and she doesn’t love me”,
然而她并不爱我
clearly I’ll give up.
显然我就会放弃了
That’s not what happens. If you believe there’s something there,
但如果你始终相信会成功的 坚持每天付诸行动
you commit yourself to an act of service. You commit
坚守自己的生活准则 比如锻炼
yourself to the regime, the exercise.
那么事情也可能有不同的结局
You can screw it up.
你可以把事情搞砸
You can eat chocolate cake one day.
你可以某天吃块巧克力蛋糕
You can skip a day or two.
也可以有一两天偷懒不去锻炼
You know, it allows for that.
你知道 这都是被允许的
But if you stick with it consistently,
但只要你坚持不懈 持之以恒
I’m not exactly sure what day,
我不确定在哪一天
but I know you’ll start getting into shape.
你的身材就会开始越来越好了
I know it.
我确信
And the same with the relationship.
感情也是如此
It’s not about the events.
问题的关键并不在于事件本身
It’s not about intensity.
也不在于感情有多强烈
It’s about consistency. Right?
而在于持之以恒 对吗?
You go to the dentist twice a year.
你两年去看一次牙医
Your teeth will fall out.
牙还是会掉
You have to brush your teeth every day for two minutes.
你必须每天花两分钟刷牙
twice a day for two minutes do?
早晚刷两分钟牙会发生什么呢?
Nothing.
啥都不会发生
Unless you do it every day,
除非你每天都这么做
twice a day, for two minutes.
一天两次 一次两分钟
Right? It’s the consistency.
对吗?这就是持之以恒
Going to the gym for 9 hours
去健身房一下子锻炼九个小时
does not get you into shape;
不会让你拥有你想要的身材
working out every day for 20 minutes
但每天花20分钟锻炼
gets you into shape.
你就可以得到了
So the problem is,
所以说问题就在于
we treat leadership with intensity.
我们总把领导力与强度联系在一起
We have a two-day-off site,
我们有个两天的场外活动
we will invite a bunch of speakers,
还邀请了许多的演说家
we give everybody a certificate –
我们给每个人都发了张证书
you’re a leader! Right?
你真有领袖风范!对吗?
[Laughters]
[笑声一片]
Those things are like going to the dentist.
这些事就像你去看牙医
They’re very important,
它们的确非常重要
they’re good for reminding us
能提醒我们一些事
or getting us back on track,
或把错误的事拉回正轨
learning new lessons,
学习新鲜事物
but it’s the daily practice
可是日复一日地练习
of all the monotonous little boring things
所有枯燥无味 微不足道的事
like brushing your teeth,
比如刷牙
that matter the most.
才是至关重要的
She didn’t fall in love with you
她不会因为你记得她生日
because you remembered her birthday,
或者情人节给她送花
而爱上你
She fell in love with you
她爱上你是因为
because when you woke up in the morning,
你早晨起床后
you said “Good morning” to her before you checked your phone.
在你看手机之前 对她说了声“早安”
She fell in love with you
她爱上你是因为
because when you went to the fridge
当你去冰箱里拿饮料时
you got her one without even asking.
哪怕她没有说 你也会帮她拿一瓶
She fell in love with you
她爱上你是因为
because when you had an amazing day at work,
当你今天工作得很顺利
and she came home and she had a terrible day at work,
而她回到家中 说她今天工作得很糟糕
you didn’t say “yeah, yeah, yeah, but let me tell you about my day”.
你不会说 “噢这样啊 我和你说我今天……”
You sat and listened to her awful day,
你会坐下来听她抱怨这一天有多糟糕
and you didn’t say a thing about your amazing day.
只字未提自己今天工作得很顺利
This is why she fell in love with you.
这才是她爱上你的原因
I can’t tell you exactly what day, and it was no particular thing you did;
我无法说出她是在具体哪一天 因为你做的哪件事爱上你
it was the accumulation of all those little things
因为这是细微末节的小事积累而成的结果
that she woke up one day,
可能她某一天起床了
and as if she pressed a button, she goes,
就像按了一个按钮一样 她突然觉得
“I love him.” Right?
“我爱他” 对吧?
Leadership is exactly the same.
领导力跟感情也是一样的
There’s no event.
不是根据具体的事
There’s no thing I can tell you you have to do
没有哪件事是我能告诉你 你一定要去做
that your people will trust you.
这会让你的员工信任你
It just doesn’t work that way.
不是这样的
It’s an accumulation of lots and lots of little things that anyone by themselves is innocuous and useless.
领导力往往在人人都觉得无用的琐碎小事上 不断累积
Literally, pointless by themselves.
这些事甚至对他们毫无意义
People will look at little things that are good leadership practices,
人们往往对这些锻炼领导力的小事
and say, “That won’t work.”
说“这么做没用”
And you’re absolutely right.
你说的的确没错
But if you do it consistently,
但如果你能坚持不懈地做下去
and you do in combination with lots of other little things,
并且与其他的小事结合起来
like saying good morning to someone
比如对某人说早上好
that looking them in the eye…
说话时真挚地看着他们的眼睛
My friend, George, was a three-star General in the in the Marine Corps.
我的朋友 乔治 海军陆战队的上将
He says his test for leadership,
他说过他是如何考察领导力的
and I love this,
我非常喜欢他的办法
he goes, his test for a good leader is
他说 好的领导者应是
if you ask somebody how their day is going,
当你询问某人今天过得怎样时
you actually care about the answer.
你是真的关心答案
The number of times we’re walking to a meeting,
我们有那么多次赶去开会的路上
we’re rushing, we go “How are you?”
跑着问“今天过得怎么样?”
“Not good, I gotta get to you later,
“不是很好 等会儿再说 我快迟到了”
If you asked the question,
如果你要问这个问题
you were standing there, and you were listening to the answer.
你就站在那里 仔细聆听他们的回答
It’s those little innocuous things
就是这些无关紧要的小事
that you do over and over and over and over
当你做一遍一遍又一遍后
that people will say,
人们就会说
“I love my job”.
“我热爱我的工作”
Not “I like my job”.
不是“我喜欢我的工作”
“I like my job” means
“我喜欢我的工作”意思是说
“Yeah, the challenge is great. They pay me well. I like the people.”
“嗯 挺有挑战性 薪水挺高 这里人也挺好”
“I love my job” means
“我热爱我的工作”是指
“I don’t want to work anywhere else.
“我不想在其他任何地方工作
I don’t care how much somebody else is willing to pay me.
我也不在意别的地方会给我多少薪水
I’m devoted to the people here
我愿意为这里的人献出一份力
and I care desperately about the people here
我也非常在乎这儿的人
as if they were my family.”
他们就像我的家人”
In business, we have colleagues and co-workers,
在职场上 我们把对方当做同事
In the military, they have brothers and sisters. That’s how they think of each other.
在军队里 他们却把彼此视作兄弟姐妹
If you really have a strong corporate culture,
如果你们公司真的有浓厚的企业文化
the people will think of each other like brothers and sisters.
人们就会把彼此视作兄弟姐妹
“It’s like a family.” Right? No.
“就像是一家人” 对吗?不
Brothers and sisters.
就是一家人
Deep love.
深爱对方
Fight, but the love doesn’t go away.
就算是打架 这份爱也不会消失
Bicker. The love doesn’t go away.
就算发生口角 这份爱也依然在
And I’ll fight with my sister,
就像我会和我的姐妹打闹
but if you threaten my sister,
但是如果你想欺负她
you’re going to have to deal with me.
你要先过我这关
Right? We’ll fight internally,
对吧?我们内部经常发生矛盾
we’ll bicker with each other,
总是吵得不可开交
but nobody’s going to hurt each other,
但是我们不会彼此伤害
and if anything from the outside shows up,
并且一旦有外人来犯
you’re looking at a unified front.
你们一定会站在统一战线
Brothers and sisters.
你们是一家人
Now, how do you create brothers and sisters out of strangers?
那么你要如何与陌生人建立起兄弟姐妹般的感情呢?
Common beliefs, common values,
共同的信念 共同的价值观
you know, parents, in other words, executives,
你知道 父母 换句话说 就像总经理一样
who care about their children’s success,
他们关注孩子们的成就
who care to raise their children, teach them skills, discipline them when necessary,
关心怎样该抚养他们 教他们技能 必要的时候处罚他们
help them build their self-confidence
还会帮助他们建立自信心
so that they can go on and achieve something
让他们不断前进
more than you could have ever imagined achieving for yourself.
获得自己从未想过的成就
That’s leadership.
这才是领导力
And absolute love and devotion. for the people who’ve committed their lives to this enterprise.
真心去关爱那些把自己托付给企业的员工们
It’s a human thing.
这是人与人之间的相处之道
So, just as you know
你懂的 就像
how your body feels after a good workout,
在一次酣畅淋漓的锻炼后 你身体是什么感觉
and you know how your body feels after a big greasy meal.
和吃了顿油腻的大餐后 你身体是什么感觉 你自己清楚
You know that one is good for you, and one is not,
你明白哪件事是有益的 哪件不是
despite what it may taste like. And that’s the problem with short-term gains, right?
尽管短期收获会给你不小的甜头 但这就是问题所在 对吧?
They feel really good in the short term.
它们真的能带给你短暂的快乐
We’re highly, highly, highly trained social animals.
我们是受过高度训练的社交型动物
We’re highly adapted social animals,
是非常善于适应社会的动物
You know, we can feel social awkwardness,
你懂的 我们能感觉到社交时的尴尬
and we can feel when things are going well,
也能感觉到交流得很愉快
you know, we can sense it.
你知道的 我们能感知到
You say you have this sense of laughter,
就像你说你能感受到他人的笑意
you know, around the office.
在办公室里
We don’t walk around with blinders
我们不会戴着眼罩走来走去
Like I said, we’re made to do this.
就像我说的 我们生来就有感知能力
That’s why we can “assess” if somebody is trustworthy or not.
这是我们能“评估” 一个人是不是值得信赖的原因
You know, it’s why we keep our walls up,
这也是我们对某人竖起高墙的原因
like, “eh, yeah, his results are great,
就像“对呀 他完成的很好
but I wouldn’t trust him, you know?”
但你知道吗?我不信任他”
As opposed to letting down you’d be like, “I’d trust her with anything.
反之 你也可能说“无论什么事 我都信任她
I’d trust her with my kids, my money, anything.” You know?
比如我的孩子 钱财 所有事情”
So we’re highly attuned animals,
我们有着相当敏锐的感受能力
and so, we’re good at sensing it,
我们擅长感知
but, I will say there is a caveat to your… to your metric of laughter, which is a decent one,
但对于你衡量哪一种笑声更好时我有个附加说明
is that scale breaks things in human beings.
就是这种比较很没人情味儿
As I said before,
就像我以前说过的
we’re not made for populations bigger than about 150-ish
我们能够容纳的社交人数不超过150人
It’s called Dunbar’s Number.
这叫做邓巴数
Robin Dunbar, a professor from Cambridge University,
罗宾·邓巴
一个剑桥大学的教授
theorized that we cannot maintain more than a hundred,
他指出 人最多只能与大约150个人
about, 150 close relationships.
维持密切的人际关系
And the way he defined a close relationship is,
他定义密切关系的办法是
if you’re at a bar with a bunch of friends,
如果你和一群朋友正在酒吧喝酒
and somebody comes in,
某人推门而入
would you ask that person to join you or not?
你会邀请那个人加入你们吗?
And we…
而我们……
It’s about 150 that we would ask them to join us.
的确邀请了大约150人加入我们
And if you think about the reason that actually makes perfect sense, which is those two limiting factors:
大约为150人是完全说的通的 原因在于以下两个限制因素
One is time.
一个是时间
If you only gave 2 minutes to every person you know,
如果你只在每个人身上花两分钟
you’d make no close friends;
你是不可能交到好朋友的
and the other one is memory.
另一个因素就是记忆
You just can’t remember everybody.
我们不可能记住所有人
And so this is where leadership becomes very interesting.
所以 这也是领导力有趣的地方
Because if you have a company that has a lot of people,
因为 如果你的公司有很多员工
5, 6, 7, 800 people,
五 六 七 八百人
1000, 2000, 5000 people…
一千 两千 五千人
clearly, you can’t know everyone.
很明显 你不可能认识他们每个人
And clearly, as a CEO, like
并且 作为CEO 总说
“I care about every single one of my people.”
“我关心我公司的每一个人”
You don’t even know.
你甚至都不知道
Some of the people who you work for are real
哪些人是真心为你工作的
but who work for you are bastards.
哪些人是虚情假意的
You don’t care about them. Right?
你压根儿就不在乎他们 对吗?
So it’s a nonsense statement.
因此 这纯属无稽之谈
But what you can say is
但你可以说的是
“I desperately care about the people whose names I know
“我非常在乎那些我知道他们名字
and whose faces I recognize.
也认得他们面孔的人”
And I care desperately about my leadership
我也很在意我的领导力
and I instill in them, every day,
并每天向他们灌输
that I will give them the tools,
教给他们提高领导力方法
and I will take care of them with one purpose, and one purpose only,
我这样关心他们只有一个目的
that they will take care of the people in their charge.
就是他们也能关心他们手下的人
And I want those people to take care of the people
我想让这些人学会去关心别人
and instill in them that they take care of the people in their charge.
并且把这种意识传递给他们的手下
And then by the time you get down to the masses,
等到你让这种意识深入大众时
where the actual thousand exist
就比如真的有一千名员工
because the seniors, it’s like 20.
而高级管理人员 大约有二十个人
Where the real thousand exist,
让这一千名员工感受到这种关心
they feel, about 150 of them can look to one of their direct leaders, to one of their direct managers, and say,
每个领导对应约150员工 这些员工会对他们的领导说
“That person cares about me.
“那个人是真的关心我
That’s our boss. That’s my boss. That’s my leader.”
他是我们的老板 我的老板 我的领导”
Not “the” leader.
说的不是那个直属领导
It’s “the” CEO;
是总经理
that’s “my” manager, “my” boss, “my” leader.
他是我的领袖 我的老板 我的领导
The one thing I am comfortable saying
有件事我很乐意说
that all effective leaders must have,
就是 所有有影响力的领导者都必须有的
is courage.
是勇气
Because it is hard.
因为这很困难
It is hard to stand up against outside pressure
因为你很难顶住外界的压力
It is hard to stand up to an external constituency who is pushing you
你也很难坚持为你的人民做正确的事
to do something for their short-term gain, to do the right thing for your people.
因为外部的选民逼你为他们的短期利益做事
It is hard. It is thankless. It is lonely.
正确的路太难了 太吃力不讨好 太孤独
Sometimes you get fired. Sometimes you get in trouble.
有时你会被解雇 有时你会遭遇麻烦
Sometimes you’ll lose your job, and the next guy will get all the credit.
有时你会失业 让继位者夺走你的全部荣誉
It’s all true.
这就是现实
And the courage to do the right thing
在巨大的压力下
in the face of overwhelming pressure –
做正确之事的那种勇气
only the best leaders have that courage.
只有最优秀的领导者才有
Only the best leaders.
只有他们才能做到
And here’s the following:
还有
courage is not some deep internal fortitude.
勇气不是某种内心深处的品质
You don’t dig down deep deep and find the courage, right?
你不必掘地三尺去找勇气在哪 对吗?
It just doesn’t exist.
它其实根本不在心里
Courage is external.
勇气来源于外部
Our courage comes from the support we feel from others.
我们的勇气源于他人的支持
In other words, when someone…
换句话说 当某人
when you feel that someone has your back,
或者说 当你感到有人支持你时
when you know that the day you admit you can’t do it,
当你知道 有些事你不得不承认你做不到
someone will be there and say,
但有人还在那里 说
“I got you. You can do this.”
“我相信你 你能行的”
That’s what gives you the courage to to the difficult thing.
是他们给了你勇气去面对困难
It’s not going off to an ashram by yourself
不是你孤身一人去静修院呆上四周
and coming back and finding the courage.
然后回来说 我找到了勇气
It’s not what happens.
不是这样的
It’s the relationships that we foster.
勇气是人与人互相培养出来的
It’s the people around us who love us and care about us and believe in us.
是我们身边爱我们 关心我们 相信我们的人
And when we have those relationships,
当我们之间有了这些联系
we will find the courage to do the right thing.
我们就能鼓起勇气 去做正确之事
And when you act with courage,
并且当你勇敢地行动时
that, in turn, will inspire those in your corporation to also act with courage.
也会鼓舞你团队的人勇敢行动起来
In other words, it’s still an external thing.
换句话说 勇气仍是从外部获得的
That’s what inspiration is, right?
这就是互相激励 对吧?
I’m inspired to follow your example.
我深受鼓舞 并以你为榜样
But, those relationships that we foster
我们这一生培养出的这些关系
will not only make us into the leaders we need to be and hope we can be,
不仅让我们成为了我们需要和想要成为的领导者
but they’ll often save your life.
而且拯救了我们的一生
They’ll save you from depression.
不让你垂头丧气
They’ll save you from giving up.
不让你轻言放弃
They’ll save you from any matter of, you know, negative feelings
当你对自己的能力和未来感到担忧或有其他任何问题
about your own capabilities, your own future.
他们都会把你解救出来
When someone just says “I love you”.
只要有人说“我爱你”
真爱是始终如一的
请与你爱和感激的人分享
若想下载播放更多《无畏心灵》的启迪演讲
请登录 Itunes 声田 谷歌 亚马逊
搜索 Fearless Soul

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎样成为一个有领导力的人?领导力与爱有什么关系呢?欢迎收看本期《无畏心灵》

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ZCnCXpG4A

相关推荐