未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果女性统治世界

If Women Ruled The World

这样 萨拉 你已经在公司待了5年了
So, Sarah. You’ve been with us for 5 years now.
正是
That’s correct.
我们对一些创新印象深刻……嗯
We have some impressive initiatives…mhm.
我过会儿看那个
I’ll read that later.
所以今天我想在我的办公室谈一点有关
So I asked you in my office here today to talk a little bit about
你前途的事
your future.
哈哈 我可料到要升职了
很明显 这关系到史蒂夫
Specifically, how that relates to Steve.
嗯 史蒂夫 嗯 那个实习生?
Uh, Steve, uh–the intern?
是的 史蒂夫是至今最棒的实习生
Yes. Steve the best damn intern ever.
[格格笑]
[Chuckles]
实际上他让我想起孩时的我
He actually reminds me of me when I was a kid.
尽管我们只是聘任他为初级执行官
Anyway we just hired him as a junior exec
但我想让你给他指点迷津
and I would like you to show him the ropes.
嗯 是否有个原因我不被认为胜任……
Uh. Is there a reason I wasn’t considered for the…
公开的职位?
…opened position?
不 莎拉 你在你职位上表现的很好
No! Sarah, you’re great where you are
如果你真想在接下来几年中升职
and if you were serious about wanting a promotion in the next couple of years
老实说——我不知道你想要升职
which for the record–I did not know that you wanted
我觉得你还得更主动一些
I feel like you’d want to take the initiative a little more.
好的
Ok.
[每个人都在笑]
(Everyone Laughing)
我当时就说“不可能吧 哥们”
I was like “no frikkin’ way dude”
[笑声]
(Laughter)
运动 对吧?对吧?
Sports! Am I right? Am I right?
噢!有东西在闪!
Ooh! Something shiney!
[打雷]
(Thunder)
什么?
What?
[笑声]
(Laughter)
刚不都是男的吗?
You all had dicks.
就两秒钟前
Like two seconds ago.
嘿 我真喜欢你的鞋子
Hey, I really love your shoes.
哦 真感谢你 它们是打折货
Oh my God thank you! I got them on sale!
我发现诺斯壮官网没有折扣
You know I saw them online at Nordstrom’s and it was like full priced–
[砰]
(Thud)
所以
So
它听起来似乎是你的一个清晰的幻觉
it sounds like you had a very lucid hallucination
你曾生活在一个男人主宰的世界
that you were living in a world run mostly by men.
[发抖]
(Shudders)
你得甩掉这个
You need to shake this.
太棒了
This is awesome!
[电话铃响了]
(Phones ringing)
史蒂夫 干得好
Nice work Steve.
噢 噢
Ow Ow!
我们现在做什么?
Is this something that we do now?
不瞧瞧人家实习生史蒂夫 可帅了
Only when your intern is as hot as Steve.
我想干你 史蒂夫
I want to fuck you Steve!
[门关上了]
(Door closes)
这是……这难到不是大家都想表达的?
That was…the basic premise of what everyone was saying.
别成为马屁精
Don’t be a creep.
所以 准备好迎接我们广告公司性感新面孔
So, get ready to meet the sexy new face of our Ad Compaign.
哇哦
Woo!

Yeah!
你看上去很棒
You look great!
比尔 我能在这腹肌上洗衣服
I could do my laundry on those abs, Bill.
我觉得不合适
I feel kind of violated.
比尔 要接受赞美啊 别逼逼
Bill, learn to take a compliment. For fuck’s sake.
[嘘]对不起
(Whispers) Sorry!
所以 萨拉 你在这里待了5年了
So. Sarah, you’ve been with us for 5 years.
是的 确实是
Yes, that’s correct.
五年来 我发誓为您工作的所有人我都喜欢
And I am sure I have loved every single one of those 5 years
女老板!
working for you, Lady Boss.
女大老板!
Boss Lady.
额 听着 那个
Yeah. Listen, uhm
萨拉 你做得不错 我也很想给你升职
Sarah you do good work and I would love to give you a promotion.
太感谢了 我不会让你失望的
Yes! Thank you! I will not let you down!
但你还没到那份上
But you’re just not there yet!
那……什么?
That…what?
你让我想起我入职的时候
You remind me a lot of myself when I first started.
额外干劲才使我干到这个位置
And I wouldn’t have gotten here without getting that extra push
每一步都比别人努力一点 灵活一点
every step of the way to try harder and work smarter than everyone around me.
[水流]
[water running]
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, you okay?
你一整天看上去怪怪的
You’ve been acting kind of weird all day.
不 不 我很好
No, no. I’m fine.
是不是有什么奇怪的雷把所有男人都劈成女人?
Is it that freak lightning strike that changed all the men into women?
你知道那个事?
You know about that?
诶 当然啦
Duh-doy!
你知道我在想
You know I thought…
假如每个女人都不必相互竞争
I thought that if every woman didn’t have to compete
为了一个不起眼的职位
against one another in order for like that one little spot
和男性竞争
at the man’s table
一切会变的更好
that things would be so much better.
比如我们相互转换角色 接着
But it’s like we just literally traded places and now
接着我们变成了男人
Now we’re the dicks.
不 不 不
No no no!
在睫毛上刷睫毛膏并不真能使睫毛变粗
Waving mascara on my eyelashes doesn’t actually make them any thicker.
我不得不连续几个月都在精油保养和眼皮玛萨琪上投资
I’ve had to invest months in oil treatments and eyelid massages
所以它们从根部变粗了
so they get thicker from the root up.
为何你不戴上假睫毛
Why don’t you just put on false eyelashes–
我的意思是魔法让男人变成女人 就像化妆一样不能改变什么
I’m just saying waving a magic wand just to change men into women is just a cosmetic difference.
真正的改变在于我们开始对话
Real change happens when we start
讨论有关性别不公平如何影响我们所有人的问题
a dialogue about how gender imbalance issues affect us all.
好深奥
That was deep.
[拉包声]
[zipping up bag]
给你
Here.
可能待会你会需要的
You might need these later.
我没在姨妈期……但还是谢谢
I’m not bleeding…but thank you.
[门关上了]
[door closes]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个硬币让妇女统治世界,那个世界又会怎样,让我们深思性别歧视的现实问题

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

caola

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeeKQa6cynE

相关推荐