未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果真的有超能力:超级力量

If superpowers were real: Super strength - Joy Lin

如果你一早醒来
If you wake up one morning
拥有了比昨晚多千倍的力量
with 1,000 times the strength you had the night before,
你该怎样做日常那些细致工作呢
how will you handle delicate day-to-day tasks?
由于你的力量扩大了一千倍
Everything must seem so fragile to you
对你来说 每样东西都很脆弱
since the scale of your strength has expanded one thousand times.
当你和某人握手时
You’d have to be very careful
你必须要格外小心
when you’re shaking someone’s hand
你也不想扭断他们的骨头
so you don’t end up breaking their bones
或压碎你拥抱的每一个人
or crushing everyone you hug.
用叉子从塑料碟中
And using a fork to pick up a piece of broccoli
扎出一颗西兰花 而不把叉子插入碟中
from a Styrofoam plate without driving the fork through the plate
就像脑外科手术一样难
is going to be as difficult as brain surgery.
假如某天你有机会从直升飞机上救下一名
Say the day comes and you get the chance to save a damsel in distress
跌落的遇难少女
falling from a helicopter.
想要接住她
So, you hold out your arms, hoping to catch her.
几秒过后 你会发现
Seconds later, you will find yourself
自己托着她毫无生气的尸体
holding her lifeless body.
怎么回事儿
What happened?
呃 压强就是单位面积分摊的作用力
Well, pressure is force divided by area.
面积越小 压强越大
The smaller the area, the bigger the pressure.
这就是我们不费吹灰之力
This is why we can lift heavy objects
就能举起重物的原因
without breaking our skin,
但如同一根细针只要一戳
but a tiny needle can make us bleed
就会使我们流血一样
with just a little poke.
压强会作用于她的身体
The pressure that will be exerted on her body
通过作用力累积 在你的胳膊上部
can be calculated by force divided by the area on the top of your arms
接触她的表面分摊
that comes in contact with her.
无论你是否膂力过人
It doesn’t matter if your arms are strong enough
能接住她而又不弄断自己的骨头
to catch her body without breaking your bones.
但她的脊椎还没结实到能被你接住而不折断
Her spine is not strong enough to be caught by you without being damaged.
即使你扯来一扇最近的门
Even if you rip off the nearest door
增大接住她的面积
to provide a bigger area to catch her with,
不管怎样 你还是救不了她
you still wouldn’t be able to save her anyway.
记住 不是跌落要了她的命
Remember, it’s not the fall that kills her,
而是突然触底
but the sudden stop at the bottom.
比如说 她从32层高的商业大楼掉下来
Let’s say she’s falling from a 32 store building,
差不多300英尺 你身高6英尺
about 300 feet, and you are 6 feet tall,
也许垫着脚尖有10英尺高
maybe 10 feet on your tippy-toes,
你托着门板 胳膊举过头顶
with your arms above your head holding a door,
希望借助大一点的表面分散压强
in hopes of distributing the pressure across a larger surface area,
但你所做的 实质上只是
but all you’re doing is essentially moving
把地面抬高了10英尺
the ground up by 10 feet.
也即 她现在是从290英尺
So, she’s now falling from 290 feet,
而非300英尺高度落下
instead of 300 feet,
在猛地一撞前
reaching the speed of 173 feet per second
速度达到173英尺每秒
just before impact,
还没算上空气的阻力
not counting air resistance.
这等同于以94迈的速度撞上
It’s the equivalent of crashing at 94 miles per hour
前面放了一扇门的墙壁
into a wall with a door in front of it.
唯一可以救她的就是飞行
The only thing that could save her is flying.
但那种能力自身存在着诸多科学问题
But that power comes with its own host of scientific issues.
如果你会飞
If you could fly,
最应做的就是飞到她上方
what you must do is fly up to her,
然后以和她落下一致的速度下降
start flying down at the speed she is falling,
接住她
hold under her,
然后逐渐下降直到完全停下
then gradually slow down until you come to a complete stop.
从其跌落点到落地的过程
This process requires a lot of cushion space
需要很大的缓冲空间
between the point she starts falling and the ground.
你浪费在更换超级英雄服的每一秒
Every second you waste on changing into your superhero costume
加上飞到她的高度(所需的时间)
and flying up to her height,
会让她的头越接近地面!
her head is getting that much closer to the pavement!
假如她从高空落下
If she’s falling from a high place,
而你又没法靠近她 直到她还差几英尺就落地了
and you can’t get to her until she’s only a few feet above the ground,
你确实爱莫能助
there’s really nothing you can do
除非能将地面变成
other than magically turn the pavement
柔软的玛芬蛋糕 使她有足够的时间慢慢停下
into marshmellow to allow her enough time to slowly come to a stop.
然后 掰开巧克力和全麦饼干渣
Then, break out the chocolate and graham crackers
夹心饼干好吃吗
and you’ve got s’mores.
嗯~ 美味
Mmmm, delicious!
现在 哪种超能力物理课程
Now, which superpower physics lesson
你想再试试?
will you explore next?
改变身体大小
Shifting body size and content,
超快的速度
super speed,
飞行
flight,
超强的力量
super strength,
长生不老
immortality,
还有
and
隐身
invisibility.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

嗨,你有没有梦想过拥有“熊的力量🐻”呢,知道吗,那样也会给你的生活带来不小的麻烦,不信你看嘛。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

启点—飞雪群山

审核员

审核团1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOQhduHFp2I

相关推荐