未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果《权力的游戏》里的人物有Facebook

IF GAME OF THRONES HAD FACEBOOK

The Warp Zone 出品
The Warp Zone presents
如果权利的游戏里有Facebook
If Game of Thrones had Facebook
【FB消息】:丹妮莉丝上传了张图片
[FB NOTI]: Daenerys has posted a picture.
【丹妮莉丝】:刚刚得到三个可爱的新生宝贝龙
[Daenerys]: Just got three adorable new baby dragons.
【丹妮莉丝】:他们太——可爱了!
[Daenerys]: They’re SO cute!
【乔拉】:你说的对 卡丽熙
[Jorah]: You’re right Khaleesi,
他们太可爱了 你会成为一个好母亲的!
they are totes adorbs. You’re going to make a great mother!
【FB消息】:瓦德·弗雷发了个活动
[FB NOTI]: Walder Frey has created an event.
【瓦德】:都过来参加这世纪婚礼
[Walder]: Come one and all to the wedding of the century.
史塔克家的免费畅饮!
Starks drink for free!
确保带上你的朋友还有重要的工作伙伴
Make sure to bring your friends and strategically important allies.
【参加的人数极速增长】
[number of Going rapidly going up]
【罗柏】:真高兴我们之间没有怨气 瓦德
[Robb]: Really glad there’s no hard feelings between us, Walder.
【塔丽莎】:哦!不!这是主题婚礼而且我没有红色的礼服可以穿
[Talisa]: Oh! No! It’s a themed wedding and I haven’t anything red to wear!
【瓦德】:不用担心亲爱的 我们会做一件
[Walder]: Don’t worry my dear, we’ll make do.
【泰温】:噢!可惜的是我们那周很忙
[Tywin]: Ah! Sadly we’ll be busy that weekend.
你能代我们问候下吗 罗斯?
Could you send our regards, Roose?
【FB消息】:乔佛里一世分享了生活动态——死亡
[FB NOTI]: King Joffrey has shared a life event — Dead.
【1赞】
[1 Like]
【2赞】
[2 Likes]
【赞的数量迅速增加】
[number of Likes increasing rapidly]
【FB消息】:山姆贴了个链接
[FB NOTI]: Sam has posted a link.
【山姆】:这个[你会是“权利的游戏”中的哪个角色]测试超棒!我测出是琼恩
[Sam]: This [Which “Game of Thrones” Character Are You] quiz is great! I got Jon.
【提利昂】:我测出是小指头 这是一次搞笑的糟糕尝试?
[Tyrion]: I got Littlefinger. Is this a bad attempt at a joke?
【珊莎】:珍妮·普尔?那到底是谁?
[Sansa]: Jeyne Poole? Who even is that?
【耶哥蕊特】:我是波德瑞克?你什么都不知道 Buzzfeed
[Ygritte]: I’m Podrick? You know nothing, Buzzfeed.
【奈德】:唔……这就是说我要死了
[Ned Stark]: uh…it just says I’m gonna die.
【FB消息】臭佬加入了小组——没有阴茎的男人
[FB NOTI]: Reek has joined the group — Men Without Penises.
【臭佬】:臭佬在这 就是想表达我有多开心
[Reek]: Reek here. Just wanted to say how happy I am
能找到一群可以分享我成为没有阴茎的男人
to have found a group of likeminded people with whom I can share my woes
这悲惨的事情的志同道合的伙伴
of being a man without a penis.
【拉姆斯】:噢可怜的臭虫 我创建这个小组的
[Ramsay]: Oh poor Reek. I made this group.
在这里没有一个人支持你
There’s no one here to support you.
也没有人会在乎你!哈哈哈哈……
No one will ever care about you! Hahahah…
【瓦里斯】:等等 这不是一个真正的支持没有阴茎的男人的小组?
[Lord Varys]: Wait, this isn’t a real support group for man without penises?
【瓦里斯离开了没有阴茎的男人小组】【阿多】:阿多
[Lord Varys left the group of Men Without Penises][Hodor]: Hodor.
【丹妮莉丝】今天教给卓耿一个新招式
[Daenerys]: Just taught Drogon a new trick today.
我叫这个 “火烧邪恶奴隶主”
I call it, “burning an evil slaver alive”.
他搞定了他的第一次尝试!
He nailed it on his first try!
【乔拉】:哇卡丽熙 你真的很擅长教他
[Jorah]: Wow Khaleesi, you’re so good with him!
【乔佛里的FB页面赞的数量依旧快速增加】
[the number of likes is still going up rapidly on Joffrey’s FB page]
【夜王】:那些想知道我怎么保持形象的来看看这个
[Night King]: For those wondering how I keep my figure, check this out.
【话外音】:想把假期的重量撕碎成这紧实的冬日身材?
[Voice-over]: Looking to shred those holiday pounds for a tight winter body?
只要跟着这简单的三步:
Just follow these three easy steps:
第一步:有氧运动
Step one: Cardio.
第二步:攀爬岩壁
Step two: Rock-climbing.
第三步:杀人
Step three: Murder.
必须保持住较高的心率 如果你想要那些重量降下去
Gotta keep that heart rate up if you want those pounds to go down.
【班扬】:谢谢你给的小诀窍 我等不及要试试了!
[Benjen]: Thanks for the tips man, can’t wait to try them out!
【FB消息】:琼恩·雪诺分享了个生活动态——死亡
[FB NOTI]: Jon Snow has shared a life even — Dead.
【山姆】:维斯特洛不幸的一天
[Sam]: Tragic day for Westeros.
【托蒙德】:依旧不敢相信他已经去世了
[Tormund]: Still can’t believe he’s gone.
【珊莎】:哦 我从来不关心这个私生子
[Sansa]: Meh, I never cared for the bastard.
【FB消息】:琼恩·雪诺分享了个生活动态——复活
[FB NOTI]: Jon Snow has shared a life event — Reborn.
【珊莎】:哦……哇!你回来了 兄弟!
[Sansa]: oh… Wow! You’re back, brother!
耶!我们应该一起出去玩!
Yay! We should totally hang out!
不要担心 我会去找你的
Don’t worry, I’ll come to you.
【FB消息】:梅丽珊卓上传了一张图片
[FB NOTI]: Melisandre has posted a picture.
【梅丽珊卓】:就像这样醒来 #无特效 #素颜
[Melisandre]: Just woke up like this #nofilter #nomakeup
【丹妮莉丝】:卓耿今天是个坏孩子[我烧了一个活小孩]
[Daenerys]: Drogon was a bad boy today. [I burned a kid alive]
他对弥林当地的一个男孩有点太粗暴了
He played a little too rough with one of the local Mereen boys.
【乔拉】:不要担心卡丽熙孩子总是孩子
[Jorah]: Don’t worry about it Khaleesi. Boys will be boys.
我始终认为你做的很好
I still think you’re doing a great job.
【达里奥】:伙计 他*的她不会理你的 让她休息!
[Daario]: Dude, she’s not gonna fu*k you, Give her a rest!
【乔治·马丁】:好了各位 我觉得是时候了
[George Martin]: Alright guys, I mean it this time.
我要卯足劲来结束这几本书
I’m gonna hunker down and finish these books.
我会完成它们之后再回去
I’m not signing back on until they’re done.
50年后
50 Years Later
【乔治·马丁】:终于 冰与火之歌的最后一句已经写在书上
[George Martin]: Finally, our last words of A Song of Ice and Fire are on paper.
最后世界将会看到权利的游戏的真正结局
At long last the world will see the true ending of Game of Thrones.
【莉亚拉】:哇!你有写些关于我外公在
[Liara]: Wow! Did you write some fanfiction about that HBO show
私人疗养院看HBO节目回播的同人文吗?
my grandpa watches reruns up in the nursing home?
-你应该把这个发到Zumblr!-嗯……
– You should post it on Zumblr!- Argh…
【FB消息】:乔治·R·R·马丁分享了生活动态——死亡
[FB NOTI]: George R.R. Martin has shared a life event — Dead.
嗨 朋友们 谢谢观看
Hey guys, thanks for watching.
如果你想看如果星球大战里的角色有Facebook点击左边这个方框
If you wanna see what it will be like if Star Wars characters had Facebook, click the box on the left;
或者你想看权利的游戏关于
or if you wanna see a Game of Thrones’ music video,
TV版观众和原作读者和睦相处的音乐视频
about TV show watchers and the book readers making peace,
点击在左边的方框 还有一定点击订阅按钮
click the button on the right and be sure to click that subscribe button
来最快获得的关于Warp Zone的最新内容
to stay up-to-date on all the latest Warp Zone content.
还有和往常一样 我们非常感谢所有有才华的人
And as always, we wanna give a huge shoutout to all the talented folks
他们的声音对着视频很重要
whose voices were featured in this video.
点击他们的脸去看他们的频道还有查看下方的简介来看看谁扮演了谁
Click their faces to see their channels and check the description below to see who played who.
我最好在电梯门关了之前到 所以
I better go get on that elevator before that door closes, so
哦不 控制住门 控制住门……
Oh no, hold the door, hold the door…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果《权力的游戏》里的人物有Facebook

听录译者

Hyperlil

翻译译者

木又

审核员

审核团G

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6XHeqbvno

相关推荐