ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如果迪斯尼王子是真实的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如果迪斯尼王子是真实的

If Disney Princes Were Real

很久以前 在一个遥远的地方
Once upon a time in a far away land
住着一个美丽的女孩 她梦想着找到她的王子
there lived a beautiful girl who dreamed of finding her prince.
唉 现实生活不是童话故事这就是迪斯尼王子们为什么……
Alas, real life is no fairy tale. Here’s why Disney princes…
-这就是爱
-Prince: So, this is love.
会成为糟糕的男朋友
Would make terrible boyfriends.
【嗖嗖声】
[swish]
-我爸爸举办了这次聚会为了我能遇见一个女孩
-Prince: My dad do this party so I could meet a girl who’s…
-感情独立的那种女孩
-Girl: Emotionally independant…
-像我们一样性感 富有
-Prince: Hot, and rich like us.
-那么 你愿意嫁给我吗?-哇
-Prince: So, will you marry me? -Crowd: Awww.
-我想我忘了关上头发夹板了
-Girl: I think I left my straightener on.
【绊倒声】
[Tripping sound]
【拍照声】
[cameraphone clicks]
【嗖嗖声】
[Swish]
【编钟声】
[Chimes]
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Hey!
-你在做什么?
-Girl: What are you doing?
-噢 感谢上帝 我以为你死了
-Prince: Oh, thank god I thought you were dead.
-那你为什么要吻我?
-Girl: Then why would you try to kiss me?
-等等 别转移话题 这七个给你发消息的人是谁?
-Prince: Uh, hold on. Don’t try to change the subject. Who are these seven guys texting you?
-呃 他们就是我的室友
-Girl: Uh, they’re just my roommates.
【编钟声】
[Chimes]
【戏剧音乐】
[Dramatic music]
【嗖嗖声】
[Swish]
-现在我们生活在一起所以我们需要建立一些基本规则
-Beast: So now that we live together we need to establish a few ground rules.
-事实上我有点饿了
-Girl: Actually I’m a little hungry.
-你不许进入房子这里
-Beast: You are not allowed to step foot into that side of the house.
尤其是我的房间 永远 禁止进入
Especially my room. Ever. It is forbidden.
-好的 但厕所在那边……
-Girl: Okay, does that include the bathroom…
-并且我要随时随地知道你在哪儿 做什么
-Beast: Also I’m gonna need to know where you are and what you’re doing at all times.
-因为有时我会孤独 你按我说的做 我就把你爸爸从地下室放出来
-Beast: Because sometimes I get lonely. Do this and I’ll release your father from my basement.
-你绑架了我爸爸? -搞定了
-Girl: You kidnapped my dad? -Beast: Nailed it!
-你在和谁说话?
-Girl: Who are you talking to?
【编钟声】
[Chimes]
【海浪声】
[ocean sounds]
【柔和的长笛乐声】
[soft flute music]
-打扰一下小姐 你看到我女朋友了吗?
-Eric: Uh, excuse me, miss? Have you seen my girlfriend?
-埃里克 是我
-Girl: Eric, it’s me.
-你们长的很像 等等 我在推特上关注你了 对吧?
-Eric: Oh yeah you look familiar. Wait, I follow you on Twitter right?
-你不记得你为我用船去撞那个疯女人了吗?
-Girl: You don’t remember the crazy lady you stabbed with a boat for me?
-我想我知道我生命中的爱人是什么样子的
-Eric: I think I know what the love of my life looks like.
-甚至连你的狗都知道是我
-Girl: Even your dog knows it’s me.
-把狗给我 雷娜 你要去哪?
-Eric: Let me get my dog back. Reina? Where’d you go?
【钢琴曲】
[piano music]
-噢 抱歉宝贝 你能给我买单吗?
-Naveen: Oooh, sorry baby. Think you can spot me?
-又来?-我父母跟我断绝关系了
-Girl: Again?-Naveen: My parents just cut me off.
-不 你需要找一份工作
-Girl: No, you need to get a job.
-哈哈哈 我有一份工作
-Naveen: Hahaha! I got a job.
-我的音乐 你像那样醒来 你像那样醒来 完美
-Naveen: My music. You woke up like that. You woke up like that. Flawless.
-你知道吗?跟你的迷你吉他滚床单吧
-Girl: You know what? Have fun making love to your mini guitar.
-这是尤克里里
-Naveen: It’s a Ukelele.
-我能搭你的车回家吗?
-Naveen: Can I at least borrow your car to get home?
-坐公交车
-Girl: Take the bus!
-你太好了 你已经知道了
-Naveen : You’re so fancy. You already know.
【和谐乐声】
[Chimes]
-等等 你的名字不是阿里吗?
-Girl: Wait, your name is not Ali?
【戏剧性的音乐】
[Dramatic music]
-阿里王子 不是阿拉丁那是我 一个撒谎成瘾的骗子 一个劫匪
-Aladin: Prince Ali, no Aladin, yeah that’s me a compulsive liar, someone who plunders.
-呃 你为什么唱歌?
-Girl: Uh, why are you singing?
-你想听什么我都告诉你 为了进入你的奇迹洞穴
-Aladin: I told you what you wanted to hear to get inside your cave of wonders
-我的洞穴是什么鬼?
-Girl: My cave of what now?
-我们住的那座房子是我悄悄爬进去的我通过欺骗来约炮
-Aladin: The mansion we slept in is one that I crept in, the way I get laid is through deceit.
-你们是谁?
-Girl: Who are you people?
-我们开的那辆车是我偷的但住在街上的时候 谁还需要车呢?
-Aladin: The car that we road in was one that I’d stolen but who needs a ride when you live on the street?
-你是流浪汉吗?
-Girl: You’re homeless?
-你骂的那只跟着我们到处跑的猴子是我唯一的朋友
-Aladin: That monkey you swear follows us everywhere is my one and only friend.
【猴子的咆哮】
[Monkey howls]
【编钟声】
[Chimes]
【中国音乐】
[Chinese music]
-是啊 我最近的约会非常糟糕 那你呢?
-Girl: So yeah, I’ve had the absolute worst luck with dating lately. How about you?
-现在的情况有点尴尬 我以为你是一个男人
-Shang: This is a little awkward. I kind of thought you were a dude.
-对不起 你说什么?
-Girl: Excuse me?
-只是从某些角度看在这些照片里你的头发都梳在后面
-Shang: It’s just from certain angles, and your hair is pulled back in these photos.
-我有胸胸
-Girl: I have boobs.
-噢 抱歉 我想我把你当成了一个男人
-Shang: Yeah, sorry. I guess I made a man out of you.
-我一直在到处找你
-Prince: I have been looking everywhere for you.
-你知道吗?我受够了迪斯尼的王子们 单身就从来不会困扰我
-Girl: You know what? I’m done with Disney princes. Being single never bothered me anyway.
-从此以后她过着开心的生活
-Narrator: And she lived happily ever after.
-为什么这样的事总是发生在我身上?
-Prince: Why does this always keep happening to me?
-嘿 你还好吗?
-Shang: Hey, how are you doing?
-女人们喜欢你绑架了他们的父亲
-Beast: Ladies love it when you kidnap their fathers.
-如果你明白我的意思 我就给她建个图书馆我的意思是 我打算建一个图书馆
-Beast: I’m gonna build her a library if you know what I mean. And by that I mean I’m actually going to build a library.
-说真的 你到底在和谁说话?
-girl:Seriously who are you talking to?
-我在和卢米埃说话!
-Beast: I’m talking to Lumiere!
【模拟迪士尼音乐】
[Mock Disney music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果迪斯尼王子是真实的,一起来看看现实生活中的他们吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct-CdyT4HkM

相关推荐