未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本厨房傻瓜指南

Idiot's Guide to Japanese Kitchens

你已经习惯了保鲜膜是这个样子的么
Are you used to saran wrap like this?
日本可是个科技发达的国家哦
Japan is TECHNOROGICALLY ADOVANCED COUNTRY
我们有超级棒的产品
We have superior product
比如传真机
like fax machine
洗碗机
dishwasher
以及保鲜膜
and even saran wrappu.
我们的保鲜膜
Our saran wrappu
不会粘在一起
do not stick to itself.
但是 我必须承认
Although, I must admit
这一款是稍贵的日式保鲜膜
this type is expensive Japanese saran wrappu.
如果你买的是便宜的日式保鲜膜
If you buy CHEAP Japanese saran wrappu
它依然不会粘在一起哦
it STILL not stick to itself
因为日本是最棒的国家
because Japan is BETTER ZAN YOUR COUNTRY.
日式厨房奢侈且宽敞
Japanese kitchen is luxurious and large.
我们有许多好东西
We have many amenities
比如 洗涤槽
like sink
还有冰箱
and fridge
烤箱在哪里?
Where’s the oven?
你是真的不知道这个为什么被叫做
Do you REALLY not know why this is called
微波炉么
microwave
烤箱?!
OVEN?!
因为它既是微波炉 又是烤箱
BECAUSE IT MICROWAVE AND OVEN
好吧 但是就没有大一点的烤箱么
But like, where’s the FULL sized oven?
你为什么需要比这个大一些的烤箱呢
Why do you need bigger oven than this size?
这样我就可以烤吃的东西啊
So I can bake. FOOD.
这就是为什么美国人都胖
This why America is FAT.
这是烤鱼箱
This is fish oven.
在日本 嵌入式烤鱼箱非常流行
In Japan, built-in fish oven is very popular
而且使用方法非常简单
and it’s very easy to use
第一步 水
First,water.
第二步 开始
Second, on.
第三步 等
Third, wait
最后 美味的鱼
Finally, GURIRU ZA FISH
如果你不想吃烤糊了的鱼的话 别忘了在烹饪时把热度调低
Don’t forget to make the heat low while cooking if you don’t want to eat the black fish.
吼 吼 吼
ho ho ho ho ho (☞ ̄▽ ̄)☞
我们还有许多适用于厨房的超级产品
We also have many useful product for kitchen.
我们有用来洗碗碟的超级海绵擦
We have special sponge used for washing dishes.
这是普通的海绵擦
This normal sponge.
这是日式海绵擦
And this Japanese sponge.
超级易起泡
It’s very bubbly!
这是用于冰箱的空气清新剂
This is air freshener for fridge.
把它放在冰箱里能有效去除异味
Keep in fridge and it will be no smellu.
它还能有效吸收乙烯气体
This one also absorb ethylene gas
使蔬菜不会快速老化
so the vegetable will not become old quickly.
或许你应该常备这些东西 外国人!
Maybe you should have with you all the time, foreigner!
我看到你的眼袋了
I see your eye bags!
你难道没听说过遮瑕膏么
HAVEN’T YOU HEARD OF CONCEALER

Stop it!
这个对外国人来说也很有用 因为它能去除异味
This one also useful for foreigner because it remove smell.
把它粘在垃圾桶里 它能把讨厌的苍蝇都赶走
Stick in trash can and it also make very annoying fries go away.
它能赶走苍蝇
It makes… flies… go away.
苍蝇
flies
苍蝇在你的脸上飞来飞去 吃垃圾桶里的东西 超级烦人 外国人
FRIES THAT FRY IN YOUR FACE AND EATING GARBAGE FOOD AND IS ANNOYING, GAIJIN!
你难道不知道什么是苍蝇么
DO YOU NOT KNOWING WHAT FLY IS?!
哦 我的天
Oh my god…
下一个产品是这个
Next product is this.
把这个放在水槽的下水口
You put on the drain in sink
这样你就不用担心下水口变得粘糊糊臭哄哄了
and you don’t have to worry about drain become sticky and smelly.
我之前看到过你往这里面放了一些日本硬币 这是做什么用的呢
I saw you put some Japanese coins in there before. What’s that for?
是的
YES.
10日元的硬币也能帮上忙
Japanese 10 yen coin also work.
你也可以用小铝球
You can also use ball of aluminium.
哦 打扰一下
Oh, excuuuuuse me!
好啦
ARUUUMINAMU.
你没用美国人的方式说 但我也能理解到你是什么意思
You don’t have to say it the American way. I can understand it either way.
好哒 从现在起我将用恰当的方式说话
Okay! Then I will say in correct way from now on.
下一个产品对日本人来说非常重要
Next product is very important for Japanese people.
最重要的厨房用品
Most important kitchen product!
你把它放到米箱里
You put this in container of rice.
我不需要这个 我不怎么吃大米
I don’t need that. I don’t eat much rice.
这样你的米就能免于~
And your rice will be safe from annoying-
什么
WHAT?!
我不怎么吃大米
I don’t eat much rice.
你来到日本却不吃大米 你脑子有问题么 傻蛋!
You came to Japan and not eating rice?! What’s wrong with you? You stupid!
你说什么
What are you saying?
这个产品很重要 因为你要是不用的话 大米就会变成这样
This product is important because otherwise rice become like this.
你也可以用干的红辣椒来预防这种情况
You can also use dried red pepper to prevent this.
就像这样
Like this.
你甚至可以买一个机器以精确分配每天做饭要用多少米
You can even buy machine to dispense perfect sized rice for cooking every day.
好了 外国人
WELL GAIJIN-SAN
日式厨房让人惊讶吧
isn’t Japanese kitchen amazing?!
我觉得 我还是最喜欢洗碗机
I guess. I’d really like a dishwasher, though.
你怎么这么懒呢
WHY ARE YOU SO LAZY?!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍了一下日本的厨房 还有厨房里面会经常使用的一些产品

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

风吹桃

审核员

祐子祐

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySku_ymqI7M

相关推荐