ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我被一只鲸鱼吐出来了! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我被一只鲸鱼吐出来了!

I Was Spat Out By A Whale | SNAPPED IN THE WILD

有些突发事件你是无法做准备的
Nothing can actually prepare you for the event
比如你突然被鲸鱼吞了下去
when you end up inside the whale,
留给你的只有本能反应
and then it’s pure instinct.
我们录制沙丁鱼迁徙有十五年了
For almost 15 years now we conduct the sardine run,
并持续做文档和视频记录
and we’ve always been documenting and filming it,
沙丁鱼迁徙是一种自然现象
it is a natural event
它是发生在南半球的最大规模的
which is the biggest migration in the southern hemisphere
成群动物沿海岸线迁徙的行为
in terms of animals gathering along the coast.
那天阳光明媚
The day itself was a beautiful sunny day.
出海条件非常完美 风平浪静
It was flat seas, sea conditions were perfect.
因此那天我们从伊丽莎白港港口出发
So that day we launched off the Port Elizabeth Harbor,
我们行进了25海里
and we traveled about 25 nautical miles from shore.
本打算拍摄一些
That was trying to get a shot of
鲨鱼经过港湾的照片
a shark going through the bay port.
一切发生的太突然 因为这是出海第一天
And it all happened very fast because it was the first day
你可能需要调整镜头
and you kind of need to tune into the whole scenario.
下一刻 整个世界突然一片漆黑
The next moment it got dark,
并且我感觉有什么东西压在我的臀部上
and I felt some pressure on my hip.
当我反应过来的时候
And once I felt the pressure instantly knew
我才察觉到 我被一只鲸鱼吞了
a whale had grabbed me.
我当时已经无法思考
I could not imagine in my head
它是如何把我吞进去或是说拖进去的
how he was actually holding me or grabbing me,
但是我能感受到在我臀部的挤压感
but I could feel the pressure on my hip.
没时间去恐惧了
There is no time for fear
在这种情况下 你只能做出本能反应
in a situation like that, you have to use your instinct.
我马上屏住呼吸
Instantly I held my breath
因为我觉得它现在准备下潜了
because my thought was now he’s going to dive down
并且会在深海某处把我放了
and release me at some point in time much deeper in the ocean.
一只英国白鲸体重极易达到15至20吨
A British whale has like easily 15 to 20 tons of weight,
所以如果你被一只鲸鱼的某些部位撞到
so if you get bumped by a whale
比如鱼鳍或是尾巴
with flipper or with the tail,
你肯定会受伤 甚至可能打断你的臀骨
it can hurt you, can, maybe also break your hips.
我们谁都无法预测结果会怎样
We were all not aware how the situation will end.
就在下一刻 我似乎感觉到
And then the next moment I kind of felt that
鲸鱼正在往某处游动
the whale was turning either way,
接着它松口了
and that the pressure was released,
我从它的嘴里顺着水流冲了出来
and then I was washed out of the mouth,
并回到了海面
and was kind of coming back up onto the surface,
显然我很狼狈
where surely I wasn’t looking too clever.
我第一反应当然是 大家都还好吗
Of course the first thought was is everyone alright?
大家一切都好 这使我们感到非常高兴
We were really happy that everything turned out so well.
我想鲸鱼也吓了一跳
I guess for the whale it was also scaring,
因为 通常情况下它们知道身边的生物
because normally they know who’s around.
它们知道周围有人类或海豚
They realized that there are persons or dolphins around,
因为它们非常敏锐
because they are very sensitive.
但当它们张开嘴巴的时候
But as they come up with a mouth open,
它们看不到面前到底有什么
they can’t really see what is just in front of them.
我猜鲸鱼可能觉得它吞了一只海豚
And I guess the whale thought it was a dolphin.
当我回到船上后我立刻问 Heniz
Once I got to the boat I just looked at Heinz and I said
你拍到刚才那一幕了吗?
Did you get it?
他说 当然了 他拍到了
And he said yes, he got it.
然后我意识到
And then I knew this was a very special
这真是一次特殊的经历
event and a special moment.
一切发生的太快
It happened extremely fast,
我本来在海面上观察记录
and from being on the surface and observing something,
却突然被鲸鱼吞掉 成为鲸鱼肚里的人
I became the inside man and suddenly was inside a whale,
想想看
kind of looking out,
这让我跟鲸鱼有了亲密接触
it gives me a connection to the whale
我认为从来没有人有过这种体验
which I don’t think anyone else had before.
之后再也没有出现过像这样惊险的经历
In all the years never ever a situation occurred like that,
我想这对于那只鲸鱼来说 也非常不可思议
and I’m sure it was a surprise for the whale as well.
我想声明一点 鲸鱼不吃人类
I really want to point out that whales are no man-eaters.
它们不攻击人类 这次经历并不是鲸鱼的错
this was no attack, was not the fault of the whale,
它们很敏锐
they are really sensitive,
它们是一类巨大的生物
they are gentle giants,
是的 这次事件是一场意外
and yes, it was just an accident.
这个回忆 将永远留在我的记忆里 直到永远
It’s a memory that will definitely never ever fade.
对我来说 这是一次有趣的经历
It was an interesting experience for me,
但我可不想再经历一次
but surely nothing I want to do again.
我不觉得自己玩得很开心
I don’t think I had a whale of a time,
我现在了解了鲸鱼体内的一些知识
I now have the inside knowledge of a whale
这些知识 其他人不可能知道
which nobody else has.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一次被鲸鱼吞下去又吐出来的人生经历,你可不要错过哦

听录译者

Alef

翻译译者

喵斯拉

审核员

审核员_LM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcEb6mlEUo

相关推荐