未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

把家改造成室内花园

I Turned My NYC Apartment Into An Indoor Garden | 100 Things | Refinery29

This is my workout routine,
这是我的日常锻炼
quarantine workout.
居家锻炼
Here we go.
我们开始吧
居家可做的100件事
23 室内园艺
My name’s Riley Gallagher.
我叫Riley Gallagher
Also @worship_riley on the gram,
你可以在Instagram关注我
and today we’re gonna learn all things green thumb.
今天我们来学习园艺
I have been working with plants
我从事种植
for a good part of my life about 10 years.
大概有10年之久
And I now work for a florist, Boxcutter Farm
我目前在花店Boxcutter Farm
that I’ve been working for almost two years now.
已经快工作两年了
Today I’m gonna be teaching you three different things.
今天我要教大家3种不同的东西
We’re going to start some seeds from scratch.
我们先从播种开始
Then we’re going to learn how to propagate a plant.
然后我们再来学习如何繁殖植物
And lastly…
最后
where’s all my plants?
我的植物在哪?
We’re gonna repot a plant that’s a little unhappy.
我们会移植长势不好的植株
If you’re worried about killing another plant
如果你担心毁了一棵植物
or thinking that maybe you just don’t have a green thumb,
或考虑到你可能没有园艺才能
you just have to listen to the plants.
你只需听之任之即可
Okay, let’s get growing.
好的 我们开始种植
But before we start, hit that subscribe button,
但在我们开始之前 点击订阅按钮
which I think is like right there.
我觉得应该就在这边
Let’s go!
我们开始吧!
For the seed starting demo,
演示播种
we need an egg carton, pellets, some seeds, water,
我们需要一个蛋盒 小球 一些种子 水
a pen for labeling, and these little label markers
标签笔和这些小标签纸
so we know what we’re growing.
这样我们就知道自己种的东西了哈哈
You don’t need a rooftop necessarily,
你不一定非要在屋顶种
you can use a fire escape, a patio, a terrace.
你可以运用防火梯 露台 阶地
Even a window sill,
甚至窗台
as long as you have direct sunlight.
只要有阳光照射到就可以
Today I am planting peppers
今天我要种的是胡椒
and two types of lettuces.
和两种生菜
Now that we have our egg carton, our pellets,
我们准备了蛋盒 小球
you want to soak them in water.
你需要把它们浸泡在水里
They start out really flat.
刚开始小球又扁又平
Once they’re big and fluffy you can start planting seeds.
一旦小球变大 变得毛茸茸 你就可以开始播种
For safety, I like to put two or three in.
保险起见 我喜欢放2到3颗种子
Some people who are better gardeners than me would only do one.
有些比我厉害的园艺高手只放一颗种子
And you’re going to cover it up with your finger.
然后用手指将种子覆盖起来
Next, you’re going to use your marker, and you’re going to write ‘peppers.’
接着用马克笔写上“胡椒”
Then you want the date,
然后再写上日期后
and then you’re just going to put it in.
直接放进去就好
So after you have everything all planted,
把所有的种子都种下后
you want to give it all fresh water.
给它们浇水
You can reuse your watering jar, if you will.
如果你想 也可以重复使用洒水壶
And we are done.
这样我们就完成了
So this is what we did today.
这就是我们今天的成果
Doesn’t look like much.
看起来没做多少事
But behind me, I have a tray of microgreens.
但在我身后有一盘的微型绿植
Right here.
就在这
These are about a week old now,
这些已经长了一周
so you can see how quickly things can grow.
你可以观察它们长得有多快
So you can be a little fancier with a tray.
你可以使用托盘 这样看起来更美观些
You could buy at any hardware store or you can be thrifty.
你可以在五金店买到或者节省一点
And this is really a great option
这对仅有一小块地种植的人来说
for anyone who only has a small area to grow in.
真是一个很好的选择
Here is my plant collection.
这是我的植物园地
At least some of them.
至少有些是植物
A great thing to have is a mister.
喷雾器是个好工具
Where’s my mister?
我的喷雾器在哪?
Between plant watering, plants like humidity.
浇水间隔期 植物喜欢潮湿
Just give them a nice mist.
只要给它们喷洒适宜的水分
This is off.
喷壶是关上的
Turn it on first.
先打开它
Let’s get propogating!
我们开始繁殖吧!
We’re going to propagate a Swiss cheese plant.
我们要繁殖绿萝
To propagate a plant
繁殖一株植物
is to take a cutting of the parent plant
就是从亲本植株上剪下一截
and create a baby plant.
培育出一株幼苗
You need a mother plant.
你需要一株母株
You need a pair of shears and a glass of water.
你需要一把剪刀和一杯水
In order to propagate plants you want to look for nodes,
移植植物要看节点
also known as aerial roots.
即大家熟知的气生根
You can see that right here.
你看就在这里
This little guy sticking out.
这儿凸出来的部分
Once you find the established aerial roots,
一旦你发现生根的节点
these are what need to be underwater
这些枝节只有在水下
in order to establish real roots.
才会长出实根
So you want to make a cut behind them.
因此你要在节点后面一段剪下
But you want to leave at least two of these underwater
但要想生根机会最大
for the best chance of rooting.
至少要在水下保留两个节点
And all you really need to do is
你真正要做的是
cut it and then stick it in the water.
剪下它 插入水中
And I would say the number one mistake
我想说室内种植的人常犯最多的一个错误
who make with houseplants is overwatering.
就是过度浇水
Some people think they need to
有些人认为他们每周都要
water their plants like every week.
给他们的植物浇水
And in reality, most plants can use
事实上 大多数植物
a good amount of time between watering.
很长时间才需要浇一次水
You never want to be moist for too long a time.
千万别让它太潮湿
This is a plant we’re gonna repot today.
这是我们今天要移植的绿植
It’s called a ZZ plant.
叫做小植物
This ZZ plant, it was in a pot that was a
它长在一个盆里面
little too small.
但这个盆太小了
So you can see its roots are all tangled up
你可以看到它的根须都相互
inside each other.
缠绕在一起了
That’s a sign that the plant needs a bigger pot.
这个迹象表明这棵植物需要一个更大的盆
So you don’t want to go up too drastically in size.
你不要让它长得太夸张
That could shock the plant.
那会伤害到植物
And you want the plant to be happy.
我们要让植物健康生长
What we need is our sad root bound plant,
我们需要根部缠绕在一起的植株
a new pot for it, some water,
一个新的盆 一些水
and of course, potting soil.
当然 还有盆栽土
So technically, we actually have three plants.
严格来说 我们实际只有三棵植株
Each one of these has its own little node.
每一棵都有它自身的小枝节点
But I’m not going to separate these two because
我不会把这两棵分开
this guy’s still a little small.
因为这棵还太小
And I think it wants to still live with its parent plant.
我觉得它还需要和母株一起生长
Okay, and again, you want to get the soil in.
好了 你要再次覆盖上土
You want to make a little hole for the plant.
再给植物腾一个小洞
Soil needs air.
土壤需要空气
So don’t pack it too tight, don’t press down.
不要压得太紧 不要压下去
You just want enough to cover it.
只要能覆盖住就好
So this guy seems to be crooked
这一棵似乎是弯的
and aesthetically, I want it to be straight.
为了美观 我要把它弄直
So we’re going to use chopsticks to stake up our plant.
我们可以用筷子来支撑我们的植物
Voila.
好啦
If you’re in the Brooklyn neighborhood
如果你在布鲁克附近
like I am in New York,
就像我在纽约一样的话
Tula House is a really great resource for plant supplies.
图拉屋是个非常好的绿植供应点
A lot of things that we used here today can be found there.
我们今天用到很多东西都可以在那找到
And they’re also offering contactless, curbside pickup.
他们还有提供非接触式路边取货服务
And I think some delivery options as well.
还会提供一些派送服务
Why should you have plants in your home?
为什么你应该在家里种绿植?
It brings life to a house.
它能给房子带来生机
I mean, it really does make the air quality better,
我是说 它真的可以改善空气质量
and it’s easier and cheaper than a dog,
而且比养狗更容易养 更便宜
even though I wish I had a dog.
虽然我也想养只狗
They’re great companions, I think.
我觉得绿植是很好的伴侣
And really wonderful.
真的很漂亮
They make a space a home.
它们让房屋更像家
I hope you can walk away from this feeling more confident
我希望你走过的时候可以感觉到
about having a green thumb.
园艺高手的自信
And I hope you really try
现在你学会了修剪绿植
and either start your own garden,
我希望你能真正尝试一下
buy a plant or trade a plant with a friend
开始自己的园艺
now that you know how to do cuttings
买一株或和朋友交换一株
and really just make your space more green.
真正使你的空间更绿化
Thank you so much again for joining me today.
再次感谢大家今天观看我的视频
I hope you learned something.
我希望你学到了一些东西
And happy gardening.
快乐园艺
Stay safe out there.
希望你一切安好
You can look at more videos here.
你可以在这里观看更多的视频
And don’t forget to subscribe.
别忘了订阅喔

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

简单易学的园艺,一切动起来吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

南希喜欢草莓奶昔

审核员

审核员CR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP6nOSF96fs

相关推荐